Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fantasy-Greek Mythology-RP (OPEN-NEEDS PEOPLE....BADLY!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:50 pm
"only slightly" said Apollo waving off the comment "come on we should head inside"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:44 am
(My imagination is like going out)
"Yeah, let's go, Zahra! We're burning daylight! Almost literally, in fact!" I ran through the gates and saw a bustling town on the other side

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

infinite_personalities101

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:50 pm
((sorry i haven't posted, i died for a few days....))

"Huh? what? oh yeah, lets get going" I said absently. I've been spacing out for the past couple of minutes my mind was elsewhere, back into my dreams. What happens if I fall back asleep, will he be there? Can he kill me in my dreams? I absently looked over my shoulder and stared at some random rock and lost myself in my thoughts. I walked slowly forward and walked behind the group. What if it wasn't a dream?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:14 pm
*I got a glimpse of some emotion, but had no idea where it came from, and when I looked behind me, Zahra was lost in thought, and I slowed my pace to get beside her and asked "Is something the matter, Zahra? Is it that dream with Kronos? Is it still bothering you? You know you can talk to people about it, right?" I started to reach my hand over her to comfort her, but something strange made me stop. A strange aura lit someplace close by, it was like a Titan's aura, much like Kronos' aura, but different, colder feeling though.  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:54 pm
I lifted my head to look at Gyro, my eyes still downcast, I shook my head that I was fine and trudged on. Clumsily I tripped over my own foot and fell forward, quickly I caught myself and stood up again brushing off my arms and legs. Still lost in thought I turned to look at Gyro and immediately knew he felt something. I cocked an eyebrow in concern.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:27 am
*I motion at Apollo to go check a nearby Inn for the aura I felt, knowing that someone needed to keep an eye on Zahra in case she fell asleep and had that dream about Kronos, then I looked over at Zahra and saw she had cocked an eyebrow, and cocked one back, wondering What is she thinking about? then I looked over at Apollo and motioned him to get going*  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:30 pm
Apollo opened the door to the inn and stepped into a bustling common room "well this complicates things" he said

((to be honest i'm kinda losing interest in the RP so if anyone wants Apollo just say so))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:37 am
Hey listen!

((I'm kinda losing interest as well....I've been quitting rp's left and right for some reason...maybe something is going on with me... gonk I dun want nuttin' to be wrong with my other than what already is wrong with me!))
O_e *Blam blam blam blam* *Booom!!!*.......Listen to that!

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:10 pm
((? First of all where the HELL did miki go in the first place, second of all the losig interst thing is probably my fault, (like everything usually is) since I had originally killed it, and third if you want to quit you can........on account everyone seems to be bored....))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:49 pm
(( gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk I"M SO SORRY!!!!! Will you guys ever forgive me? Finals were a pain in the butt,and then my teachers went into overdrive for state standardized testing. I've been trying to catch up, but every time I manage to log in, I get kicked off again. Can I get a recap, and maybe we can try to revive this? Again, super sorry!))  

Quasar Quirks

Nebulous Astronaut

6,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:58 pm
(( eek eek eek OMG YOU'RE ALIVE?!?!? ZOMBIE!!!!!!!! it's ok, tests are a pain, i just finished my mid-term a week or so ago, I wouldn't mind trying the rp again, but you'll have to ask the other two, u missed a lot lolz! but welcome back miss-zombie lady^^))  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:05 pm
As they walked a conclusion that he had been trying to hold back came to Apollo "there's no way we can beat them" he said in a flat voice "and they wont stop here when they're done with earth they'll move on to other planets. I can't let that happen." After a moment Apollo looked up at the sun. threw a window. Slowly and then faster and faster it became clear that the sun was getting closer, at the last moment before earth was enveloped he whispered almost to himself "goodbye my friends".

((just thought I'd give it a proper send off hope it's OK sweatdrop ))  

PendragonX9

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces