Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:34 pm
*Another copy appears next to Viral* Having some fun playing with the kinetic theory of matter. Huh

*Above near Rai* Spot on Miss. You caught the jist. Just lead me to the book.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:37 pm
"GO AWAY!" She quickly stabbed the copy through the heart with her claws.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:44 pm
"Not if I can help it!" Shouted Cthugarai turning on the nearest incarnation of the Man in Black. The healing spell worked like a charm and the crack down the shields center mended itself, quickly turning fluid and then into his spear again.

Focusing on the Dark Mana in the area he gathered it in the staff, condensing it, crystallizing it and compressing it, until it was ready to burst, "You're not the only one with a few tricks!" Swinging the spear at the man a huge Black Fireball sprung forth moving slowly but inexorably towards the man blocking the path between the man and both Cthugarai and the cot.. "Looks like it likes you!" Turning towards the dragon he shouts "Onward to the cot!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:46 pm
User Image
That is what I want my character to look like. Her name is Kagura. Her powers are the she can teloport and her scythe lets her change into a dragon, a fox, a hawk, and a wolf.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:48 pm
oh, and she is on neither side, she sometimes take refuge on one side, and then leaves it, and then goes the the other side  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:49 pm
((*laughs hysterically at Kerrigan's reaction! rofl ))

"If I knew for certain you where the real you I would think up a curse to put on you for being so annoying!" Elcia said sticking her tongue out at him.

She checked on her healing spell. "Cthugarai how well is it Working?"

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:51 pm
(( Looks good Skye. Just remember to give a backstory sometime, (I'm doing mine piece by piece ^_^) If you want to pick a side that's fine, and I hope to see you in here often. This thread has become a beast that can't be fed. xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:52 pm
Kusaragi
(( Looks good Skye. Just remember to give a backstory sometime, (I'm doing mine piece by piece ^_^) If you want to pick a side that's fine, and I hope to see you in here often. This thread has become a beast that can't be fed. xd ))

What do you mean backstory?  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:53 pm
Kusaragi
"Not if I can help it!" Shouted Cthugarai turning on the nearest incarnation of the Man in Black. The healing spell worked like a charm and the crack down the shields center mended itself, quickly turning fluid and then into his spear again.

Focusing on the Dark Mana in the area he gathered it in the staff, condensing it, crystallizing it and compressing it, until it was ready to burst, "You're not the only one with a few tricks!" Swinging the spear at the man a huge Black Fireball sprung forth moving slowly but inexorably towards the man blocking the path between the man and both Cthugarai and the cot.. "Looks like it likes you!" Turning towards the dragon he shouts "Onward to the cot!"
Draden: *Flies in a hurry into the town and starts flying in and out of the buildings*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:56 pm
Cthugarai looked back to Elcia and said, "It's working wonderfully! I'm a Demi-God Spawn so all forms of magic linger around me. And sometimes I can learn it myself, thankfully that was a simple spell and I think I may be able to reproduce it myself"

And to make matters better that Fireball will hit ONLY the man who originally created that magic here, by seeking out the SOURCE of that magic no mater how many times he teleports, no mater how many copies no mater what wall he hides behind, it WILL find him."

((Skye: A past for your character. Something that drives them to do what they do.))  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:01 pm
You put some power into that, but can it follow two of me?
*Breathes some fire that forms into three copies. Then the original flys away after Cthugarai leaving the copies and phoenix to stop the fireball. They form a flame wall around the ball and it explodes*
Nice trick. This is getting fun especially since I stopped acting serious.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:06 pm
After the smoke clears the fireball in the center seems unaffected, other then the fact that it is now bigger and moves faster. "Ha! I was hoping he would try to overpower it! I spliced my energies into it. Now it's a magical sponge, just like me. if he keeps trying it'll only get stronger."

The fireball impacted the the phoenex taking a wing off as it curved around to follow the original Caster.

"This will serve two purposes." He whispers back to Elcia. "it'll force him to be constantly on the run, and he can only send his copies at us."  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:07 pm
Kargura was a mysterious girl, with a unknow past. Her parents abandoned her at the age of 3 and she have been shipped of to an orphange. Teased and beaten by the other kids there, she yielded a thirst for revenge. When she was seven, she ran away from the orphange and tracked down the kids that she had built up a hatred for all these year, and murdered them. She found her way along, and at the age of ten, made her way into the black market. There she discover her powers of teleportation and stole a mystical scythe from a gang of illegal drug dealers who had just gotten their hands on it. Now at the age of 13, living in a hell-haven of a city beatin down by war, she has found herself.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games