Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

definite_blonde

Dapper Businesswoman

25,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:19 am
im Erin im 19 since yesturday and i love anime, techno, MSI and all things rock... and my wonderful b/f Matt smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:21 am
i also just got enough for hair blaugh should i get the hair first?  

definite_blonde

Dapper Businesswoman

25,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250

tomahawkchunker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:31 am
Hey, I'm Adam from Georgia.
I'm a 22yo university student, studying to be a highschool biology teacher. I usually look mean because I rarely smile. stare Those who know me know better (or so they say).
I'm into anime, manga, gameing, comedy and political discussion.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:53 am
People seem to just call me "D00M!" I'm 19, male. This morning I found a PM that asked me to join this place.

So I did.

And now I'm here.  

Final D00m!

Ryo Wolffe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:11 pm
I am Tony and I am 20. I am an otaku and love anime. I have been in gaia since 2003.

I am an actor, artist, musician, and I run an anime convention, http://www.shimakon.com. I am friends with many voice actors and I like GAIA.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:40 pm
Taichi-K54
I am Tony and I am 20. I am an otaku and love anime. I have been in gaia since 2003.

I am an actor, artist, musician, and I run an anime convention, Shimakon. I am friends with many voice actors and I like GAIA.

U live in Texas too? Sweet, i wouldnt call myself an Otaku yet.. YET. but i am very addicted to anime.. and by looking at my collection alone i guess i would be considered a anime nerd by "normies" hehehe. It's awesome you run a Con, and in SouthPadre no less, although there's not much to see on the south part of the island... anywayz TALK TO ME, i wanna hit that up.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Final D00m!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:55 pm
Dr. Gasmo
Taichi-K54

I am an actor, artist, musician, and I run an anime convention, Shimakon. I am friends with many voice actors and I like GAIA.

U live in Texas too?

Sorry, I know this was aimed at the other guy, but you live in Texas?

I live in Texas too! Right next to Dallas.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:07 pm
Final D00m!
Dr. Gasmo
Taichi-K54

U live in Texas too?

HEY HEY! lots of texas people
My girlfriend lives in Austin
my grandparents in houston
my uncle, dad, sis, myself, aunt, other aunt + Uncle, cousins live here in San Antonio
my best friend is in Galveston
my other friend is.. Lubbock..(all over texas really)
so with a good friend in dallas this would kinda complete all the major citys in texas... muahahaha
... not that it's a competition... but i win either way.. yea you heard me.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

ShellyFish

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:49 pm
rofl hi im rachelle (pronounsed rashelle) im looking for some new friends i dont hvae very many but im a good person. im 15 and have a job i live in colorado and go to school. i work hard for what i want and give as much as i can. mainly with gaiaonline im looking for new friends so please feel free to talk to me at anytime rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:07 am
Dr. Gasmo
Final D00m!
Dr. Gasmo
Taichi-K54

U live in Texas too?

HEY HEY! lots of texas people
My girlfriend lives in Austin
my grandparents in houston
my uncle, dad, sis, myself, aunt, other aunt + Uncle, cousins live here in San Antonio
my best friend is in Galveston
my other friend is.. Lubbock..(all over texas really)
so with a good friend in dallas this would kinda complete all the major citys in texas... muahahaha
... not that it's a competition... but i win either way.. yea you heard me.

lol. My grand parents live in Texas too. o_O  

Final D00m!

Cwaz33xNina

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:41 pm
I'm Nina. I'm 15, and I live in TeXas. i'm a SOpHmore....ummmsss, I like anime..and I LOVE to dance, especially Hip Hop. I listen to alot of rap..Yep yeps. I'm Part Thai, Laotian, and Japanese. ANDD I make Ipods and banners for gold 3nodding but I"m still poorr gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:10 pm
I am Iwakura Lain. I am 14 and living in The Wired. That is all you need to know.  

IwakuraLainOfTheWired

FickleLittleBitchRomance

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:48 pm
IwakuraLainOfTheWired
I am Iwakura Lain. I am 14 and living in The Wired. That is all you need to know.

She's in her roleplay Lain mode, so...yeah... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:45 am
Call me dema. Demagoguery is far too long. I am a music whore; I listen to everything. I like to pretend to be artistic (jazz pianist, aspiring writer, sings, etc) and I'm here to be a poll whore and randomly bump tiny quest threads. Yeah...

Who makes ipods?  

demagoguery

IceDemonTouya

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:52 am
TakahashiNaomi
IwakuraLainOfTheWired

She's in her roleplay Lain mode, so...yeah... sweatdrop

But she hasn't seen all the episodes, so it can't be entirely accurate, and she'll probably sound like a computer program most of the time.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games