Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Romance of the Immortals Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMGSH!!! *points*
  Huh?! Who?! What?! WHERE?!?!?!?!
  Not falling for it. T_T *Secretly looks* >.>
View Results

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:26 am
"Hmp."She crossed her arms over her chest."Just stay out of my head!"She yelled angrily.She began desending,going in spirals till she was at the waters edge.She kneeled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:28 am
Name: Victoria Lovings
Race: Vampire
Personality: Funny,Loving,Active,A little bossy,Gets Shy Around New ppl
Appearance: 4'10 slim,tan,dark black hair with pink high-lights.  

HOTPINKPEPSI

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:44 am
User Image

I abandoned this RP and it's still alive O_O

heart Love,
Annie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:01 pm
....... i cant think of anything so ha!  

ii_Sexy_Azn_Cookies_ii

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:15 pm
nani heared something and she looked in the direction of the sound. "shes here somewhere i can smell her....." said a voice " good job emil now lets get ur soon to be bride shall we..""papa?!" she screamed " i got to go u didnt see me okay?" she said as she ran to hide  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:27 pm
"Wait?!"She called after nani.She stood and ran in the direction nani ran off,only to stop shortly after.She felt a fimiliar presence."No."She said under her breath.Not this again.She thought.Kashiko.We have to help Nani.She's in danger.I've delt with only one person before that was trying to take nani.That same person is back and he brought help.I don't know what he looks like,but I'd know his voice and presence anywhere.They aren't nice people.She thought for him to hear.I don't know what direction they're comming from,but we have to do something.  

Summer Black Rose

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:44 pm
Kashiko puts his mask back on and thinks to onyx "grab nani and put your hand on the ground, you will be totally invisible, not even your scent will be tracable". then he puts his hands in his pockets and waits  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:48 am
Thank you.She quickly catches up to nani.She wraps her arm around nani's waist and kneels,placing her hand flat against the ground."We're your friends,you have help."She whispers.  

Summer Black Rose

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:37 pm
"onyx its ma fiance.." she spat out as a whisper." and ma brother and father im screwed theyll hurt u.." she said trying to get loose of her group as nani tryed to escape emil saw a masked figure and knew she was around somewhere but he soon lost her sent. "you." he said as he pointed to the masked man." have u seen a girl around here lately?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:15 pm
Kashiko's eyes glow red "no I haven't, what would you want with her"  

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:51 pm
emil grew suspicous of the man " what i would want is my fiance to come to me as so we can get marryed." he rose his voice so she could hear if she was near... a man who nani knew as her father came walking out of the brush. "emil calmed down.." as if the man had power over him he calmed quickly.
nani tried to pull free then heard her fathers voice and froze she felt tears coming  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:18 pm
"I don't care.No one can hurt me as much as I have already been."She whispered calmly back.She now a gentle death grip on Nani."You have friends,and friends help you no matter what the cost.I have seen to many of my past friend suffer to let you share the same fate they have."She wispered firmly,cradeling nani's head under her chin."I know the pain you feel.Don't worry,they can't hear,smell,or see us."She whispered reasuringly.  

Summer Black Rose

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:07 pm
"looking at your eyes I'd say you're suspicious of me, why" he said walking toward the man  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:46 am
-Jessica kisses Kashiko on the cheek and runs away-  

ii_Sexy_Azn_Cookies_ii

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:10 pm
Kashiko sighs and looks toward Jessica  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games