Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Fair Play...No Regrets. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rough or smooth?
  Smooth!
  Rough fo sho!
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:13 pm
((Thank you))
Kimiko merely moved aside and let the spear of ice fly by.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:57 pm
((Doh, sorry))
He gritted his teeth in frustration but knew she was smarter than she looked. He raised his hand and concentrated harder sending a volley of spikes at her, then following through by catapulting himself in the air with sword extended willing himself to hit true.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:49 am
Soul Reaper formed up a shield and reflected the spikes flawlessly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:59 am
He grimiced seeing that her defenses were adaquate, maybe without that sythe she wouldnt be able to block another attack. As he hit the ground he pulled a little more energy and threw another volley. He launched himself again but this time he waited until her block was done then grabbed the sythe and with all his strength tugged.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:21 pm
Kimiko jumped off, pulling out her demonic staff to sit on. Soul Reaper turned on defense, not wanting to be defied by a smooth. Soul Reaper formed a thousand needles in the air and aimed them at Blade. "Release me if you wish not to be destroyed." a voice said. The voice was neither male or female, but computerized. Kimiko smiled. "This is Soul Reaper. It's my faithful demonic scythe. Created fresh from hell, it contains the blood of one of the most powerful demons."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:06 pm
He almost dropped the sythe from the voice speaking but deciding it was best incased, however those needles looked painful. He summoned an ice sheild about the sythe tightly enclousing it to the ground. As he landed he looked up at her. "Why are roughs such cowards? Afraid to face me?" He formed a second blade in his hand and took up a dual wield position. "FIGHT ME!"  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:45 pm
Soul Reaper heated up light fire straight from hell and melted through the ice shield. It returned to Kimiko, quickly cooling down. Kimiko smirked. "Let's do it!" she said, swinging Soul Reaper around playfully. The needles aligned and one by one, aimed for his most vulnerable spots of his body. She laughed and flew around. Hehe........toying with him will weaken him some. she thought, smiling happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:05 pm
He spun around rapidly, a little sick of this game. He summoned a suit of armor made out of ice and created a twister of ice shards around him. "Why wont you fight me? This is not cat and mouse. I will not be handled as thus. I am Blade Master of Ice and I will not be denied rough. And with that he summoned several pillars of ice for cover, and sent the whirlwind about the spires. He used them as cover and moved himself closer to her. Then he lashes out with a mighty swing.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:21 pm
Kimiko melts all of the ice and blocks the hit with a barrier.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:48 pm
Altair telepathically contacted Kimiko, giving her a message in her mind.
"Kimiko. In your time of need, I must put this in your head. I am not Altair, I was the second part of you. I was the missing half of the puzzle. When we fight together and win, its the strength of both of us as one fluid person. My soul will now merge to yours, and help defeat the Smooths. Good-bye, Kimiko, Master of Roughs." Altair, or should I now say Kimiko, died in that half and merged with Kimiko.

((( This was a fun RP but I have too many things to do, but I don't want to abruptly stop posting, so I'll make the part of this story worth while ;D )))  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:23 am
((nice exit))
He landed on his feet and grimiced. Thinking to himself how was he supposed to fight this woman. He decided to do something dangerous to stall her, he had to flee this battle until he could gain the upper hand. He knew of an ability he could try but it could kill him and he wasnt to do that yet. His eyes glowed brighter as he created multiple copies of himself. He sent the copies at her and faded into the shadows nearby. He ran with as much as he could muster.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:38 pm
Kimiko knocked them away with her hand. Ice cold. She hear Altair's message. She felt happy and sad at the same time. He was alive, yet dead.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:37 am
He kept the pace up occasionally make copies to appear like they were attmepting to fun. He was wasting too much making too many copies. But he knew he must go on util he could find the way to kill that woman.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:07 pm
Kimiko yawned. "We'll meet again another time, Blade Icestorm. When we meet, I'm sure you'll have anything other than ice." she called out, then disappeared.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:15 pm
He ran behind some what looked like some decent cover. He grimiced as he realized he not only ran but didnt even hit her. He clenched his fist and grew angry, she will be one to die...but how to do it?  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff