Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Blood and Part Tavern Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:56 pm
Luna shrugged. "He can change into everything. For god's sake, he might as well turn into a table." she said, rubbing on some holy water.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:08 am
((wait...whats going on now?)))  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:52 pm
((Read for yourself T.T))

Luke wagged his tail and bit Luna's hand gently.
Luna laughed and rubbed some on Luke.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:19 pm
"I..." Jake started. "I have to go..." Then Jake bolted out of the tavern and to his and Luke's training area.
Leaves swirled around Jake as he sat on the ground, eyes closed. Foxes were walking around him, and joining him. Jake was succesfully meditating.He then thought of training and ran with the foxes as one. He was catching on to their language.
What brings you here, to the forest one said in the barking tone of a fox. "Some bad things and I need some meditation time" Jake replied. It was a matter of time before his distant girlfriend died.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:32 pm
Luke barked and ran after Jake. As he reached the destination, he barked to the others. "His loved one is in great danger. We must help identify and save her."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:27 pm
Hope was dissapearing for Jake. He was mad that his meditation was disturbed, and he ran off. Jake knew he hadn't seen his girlfriend for so long, and she's probably moved on, but Jake still cared for her. He walked to a cliff in fox form and turned human at the cliffside. Jake had nothing much more to live for. He would move on. It could end there, at that time.
"Should I just end it?" Jake whispered to himself, alone at the moment. "I have nothing but friends, but the one I care for most of all, will die..." Jake knew Luke would come soon enough. Jake went to his knees and covered his eyes, sobbing. He didn't know what his choice would be.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:40 pm
Luke's eyes lowered as he walked in the direction of Jake. A few minuted later, he found Jake by a cliff side. He changed to his original form slowly. "Jake....you shouldn't give up hope." he said softly. He pointed directly east. "I feel a strange vibe from there. If feels like it has a connection with you." he mumbled. "Is it...her?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:21 pm
"She moved away...And she told me we'd never be close in location again. She's staying where she moved, she said before she left." Jake said slowly. "If you're joking then thats just cruel. If you're not, its probably my sister that I've lost track of..."  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:50 am
Jake turned from Luke and jumped off the cliff in a head-first position. Then there was a splash, Jake landed in water! He thought it was to cruel to drown himself, so he'd just stay alive.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:57 am
Luke spread out some Arch Angel wings and flew down steadily. He flew in front of Jake, his eyes ever so sad. "You shouldn't kill yourself for someone you know is going to die,"  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:13 pm
Jake looked at his watch. It was too late to save her. Jake let out a horrible yell and changed into the hugest fox anyone could ever see. He ran for miles and stopped about forty miles away. Then he changed back.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:48 pm
You can't escape the future... Luke whispered, manipulating Jake's mind.
Do you think....that everything will be over by running? Luke appeared before Jake's eyes and stole an image of what his girlfriend looked like, then made a replica of her. "Is it too late...?" she asked sadly.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:22 am
The replica of her only made Jake sadder and angrier. He rolled on his back and writhed of the pain from his broken heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:18 pm
Luke flew to the sky and unleashed a mind-shattering vibe. He was locating the loved one of Jake.
Luna's eyes widened as she felt Luke's vibe. She ran outside and swiveled her head wildly. He has a 60% chance of losing his life for this...! she thought rapidly, searching the sky.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:24 am
"Luke should quit searching already..." Jake said. "It's been 24 hours, shes dead now..."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff