Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
*+- ¥-Romänçë's Avätär Drëäm- ¥-+* [TEKTEK CONTEST] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Donate?
  nah :(
  maybe o.O
  yup ^^
  yippee! GOLD.
View Results

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:41 am
XxTragicxRomancexX
The broken locks were a warning you got inside my head...I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead

well, I'm at 160 k...
but only because someone donated demonic anklets, chain of command, oculus mythica, and a dark star to me sweatdrop

I still see your reflection inside of my eyes that are looking for a purpose, they're still looking for life...

WOW!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:16 am
The broken locks were a warning you got inside my head...I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead

lol i know ... I was in complete awe when I saw that >.<
anyway, just redid my dream avatar...so bump ^^

I still see your reflection inside of my eyes that are looking for a purpose, they're still looking for life...

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:49 pm

bump >.<

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:50 am

bump >.<User Image

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:31 am
bump >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:16 am
Standing on the rooftops (wait until the bomb drops), this is all we've got now (scream until your heart stops)

bump ^^ User Image

Never gonna regret (watching every sunset), we'll listen to your heartbeat (all the love that we found)

iToxicMoon

roses are forever

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:32 am
I hope that helped some!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:33 am
Standing on the rooftops (wait until the bomb drops), this is all we've got now (scream until your heart stops)

holy crapola.

thanks whee User Image

Never gonna regret (watching every sunset), we'll listen to your heartbeat (all the love that we found)

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:20 am

bump..

yay! angelbow purchased!User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:38 pm

bumpers.

ooh...madre is home.

User Image

iToxicMoon

Gaukenn

Timid Conversationalist

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:40 pm
Hello ^^ , just passed to leave a little donation... it isn't a lot but i hope it helps you... check your trade^^

and since i'm here... Bump!!! 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:47 pm

yay, thank you >.<

once my dark halo sells I'll be able to buy some of my items and give you some gold as well razz User Image

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:48 am

bumpers.
yay...looks like dark halo will be sold in the upcoming days! >.<User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:48 pm

bump >.<User Image

iToxicMoon

xxxBubbs-31xxx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:52 pm
bump  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items