Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Lenelee's EI Quest *reviving on a whim* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:43 pm
@Pistl: It's just hard for me to find places where people will click your dragons and such...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:39 am
@ Karu: Family tradition huh? That's cool. Those are really nice names. I haven't thought about kids. Can't stand them. Maybe in a few years after we've traveled around more. I already told my husband that we will NOT have a JR. lol I think it's silly and our future kids deserve their own names. blaugh

@Pistl: That's cool. I'll have to drop in and look for her thread. If you decide to make a thread, you can copy past my list at the bottom of my first post. I have a possible gift for you, I just don't know what you still need. Thanks for sending me a request. ^_^ I can understand not wanting random FR's all the time. I get them less since I put my profile on private. ^_^

OH OH OH! Karu! It did work! I haven't had a beggar since. LOL

With the DCave: I stopped trying after one egg died and then one baby died. I also wasn't sure where to get the clicks I needed. *shrugs*  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:58 pm
Why thank you ^_^ and when did you get married? We want to get married (or more so I do) once we can since I kind of want to beat his grandfather's marriage of years since he's been married for 45 years which was since he was twenty. I think that's absolutely amazing they've been married that long~

I hate the JR stuff, see their tradition is okay since there isn't JRs or II and stuff. It just switches off and everything with the names (there isn't a tradition for the females XD).

Lol yayyy no more beggars! Ugh, now I'm starting to have to deal with them since I go into the rally to talk to my friends since they prefer the rally to chat and stuff...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:44 pm
I've been married for two years now. heart The day after my 20th b-day actually. ^_^ I hope to be married for that long too. Ah...romance.

I almost never pop into the rally.  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:03 pm
That's so sweet~
Right after your birthday? Well at least now he can't say that he forgot about the anniversary unless he forgot about your birthday XD
Ah but I'm sure he wouldn't forget either of them heart

Neither do I,
I only do it for my friends D=

And thank you so much Lenelee~ I really really appreciate it =]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:44 pm
He's really great about remembering special days like that. heart

No problem hun. I'm glad you like it. biggrin  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:41 am
@ Lenelee: I'll give you a list of all the EIs I have so far.
Titan's Legacy
Trick or Treat Tote
Furugasa
Coocoon
Inari's Beads
Tama's Basket
Green Corallus Egg
Dionaesil
The Experiment
Pora Ice
Holy $#17
Gimpi
Pantheracorax Agate
Enchanted Book
Death Whisper
Orindae

And I believe that's it.. xp

And @ both Lene and Karu: If you use firefox, you could get the tektek toolbar and use it like I do. 3nodding (With the font, size and everything) A bumping thread in the Chatterbox is a good way to get clicks and views with the dragons. 3nodding That's how I started with my first four. :3

Elves for the WIN!!! scream

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:05 pm
I do use firefox but I do not have the tektek toolbar. I've never thought to get it. blaugh You got a nice bit of them collected, Pistl ^_^ I'm sending you a gift via trade.  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:32 pm
Lol like it? I love it =]

And I use firefox as well but I'm not allowed to download much stuff....DX

Oh and I've never seen these Tiny Terror peoples before....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:13 am
They were one of the items your got from the ZOMG Rumble Box. They weren't popular though so they're super cheap in the market. I think they're cute and I feel so sorry for the Tiny's. You'll know what I mean if you read their item info.  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:30 am
Aww,
yeah I looked them up when you edited your quest thing. And they really are super cheap!

Though it really isn't my type of item xp  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:04 am
bump  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:35 pm
*waves at randomgirl*

Hello!

Yeah, lol. I think the Tiny's are cute though.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:52 pm
Lol,
I have two of them.
I'll send them to you right now =]  

Karunoshi

Midnight_illusions

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:10 pm
Heres a bump for Christmas =P  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games