Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
So GUESSWHAT! :O Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yay me! :]
  <3
View Results

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:00 am
churrlo
You're just jealous that you can't have Batman or Spiderman condoms D<

If there was Where's Waldo condoms I would've LOL'D.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:07 am
Hmm I didn't see any but I wouldn't be surprised xd

@ Egga - get him!!!  

churrlo

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:19 pm
churrlo
In Mexico I saw a condom shop, it's all they sold O.O BATMAN CONDOMS FTW?! biggrin

Seriously!! We are so far behind here, i think we *just* got pretty patterned ones or something  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:04 pm
EggaxSponge
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
churrlo

ugh *Facepalm* Ya think stare ?

evil Stop being mean or Egga will eat your face.

rolleyes oh well......condoms are still disgusting in my openion stare  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:08 pm
Whats the point of patterened condoms anyway? Just doesnt really make sense to me. >.>

@Black: Cause it's a much better idea to not use them? O.o  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:21 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
EggaxSponge
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
churrlo

I mean it pal. The "stare" emoticon used that frequently greatly offends me.

@Banana- Fetish, much? xd  

MonsieurSponge

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:24 pm
Teh Banz
Whats the point of patterened condoms anyway? Just doesnt really make sense to me. >.>

Women finds it sexy to see superman cape and bat ears on there husbands/boyfriends p***s,at that point,hysteria starts and men think they have bat p***s and super p***s stare get it

I think that using condom is an element that stops sex 1st purpose....... reproduction 3nodding ofcourse ,we can't decline that we do it also for pleasure

Thats the nerdy side of me saying,but my cool side says "I aint gonna put a ******** plastic thing on my p***s scream !"

I can't say that its bad for people who don't wanna have more children,but,its disgusting  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:26 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Teh Banz

Women finds it sexy to see superman cape and bat ears on there husbands/boyfriends p***s,at that point,hysteria starts and men think they have bat p***s and super p***s stare get it

I think that using condom is an element that stops sex 1st purpose....... reproduction 3nodding ofcourse ,we can't decline that we do it also for pleasure

Thats the nerdy side of me saying,but my cool side says "I aint gonna put a ******** plastic thing on my p***s scream !"

I can't say that its bad for people who don't wanna have more children,but,its disgusting

Uh-huh. Pal, you ain't gonna get laid EVER with that philosophy. rolleyes  

MonsieurSponge

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:34 pm
EggaxSponge
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
EggaxSponge
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
churrlo

I mean it pal. The "stare" emoticon used that frequently greatly offends me.

@Banana- Fetish, much? xd
Im tempted to say, "you would know." xd

But I wont. So pretend I didnt say that. ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:50 pm
EggaxSponge
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Teh Banz

Uh-huh. Pal, you ain't gonna get laid EVER with that philosophy. rolleyes

He's gonna be that dude that says "COME ON BABY! I DON'T WANT TO WEAR A CONDOM! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!"

Condoms are not disgusting.

Unless you fill them with water and throw them at people.

Also sex is not just for reproduction.  

angel_half82
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:31 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Teh Banz

Its not cool to wear a condom? Mmm STDs are so much cooler rolleyes Condoms arent disgusting (except when you find used ones lying around your street gonk ) Grow up. Seriously.

i just like patterned ones because they're nifty xd Maybe its like a personality statement. You know, "my ipod has flowers on it!", "Mine has skulls on it!", "my condoms have batman on them!" Its just neat ok  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:37 pm
Maybe batman wants to go in the batcave D:< Ever think of that?!  

churrlo

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:50 pm
churrlo
Maybe batman wants to go in the batcave D:< Ever think of that?!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

and we have churrlo for the win! heart

condoms are hella cool. OMG that scene in juno where that girl talks about boysenberry condoms?!? TOO FUNNY!

i think the glow in the dark ones are hilarious, too. 3nodding

you can't take sex too seriously, after all. its SUPPOSED to be fun. xd

edit: fun and safe! angel and i both support safe sex practices AND believe you should WAIT until you're ready! you should have sex because you WANT to, not because someone ELSE wants you to!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:53 pm
Talkin bout her boyfriend pie balls!!  

churrlo

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:58 pm
churrlo
Talkin bout her boyfriend pie balls!!

rofl rofl rofl
OMG YES!!! so hilarious!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]