Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Nat's plots [Abbadon is here and grown!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:44 am
already have the link. will make a reply in it and PM you  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:16 am
Okey dokey.  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:51 am

I have an offering for Kihaku in her bad-luck stuff. I've a mare who is emotionally frozen, and if you'd like her to be lost with someone who wouldn't really care what happened to her, then Sah'erir is good for that position. She's very much in the mindset of 'look after yourself' and while she isn't cruel exactly, she honestly doesn't care what happens to other people. (in time this will change, but it will take a looot of time). I don't know if you still need someone for the 'I'm lost' plot, I didn't see any offers listed but I just realized how long this plot thread is ^^;

She could possibly work for a meeting-up again later for one of the later plots (when Sah has had her icy heart start to melt) if you'd like, but we'd have to see on timing for that. It might be interesting to have her be there in the 'where am I?' plot as the frozen-hearted person she is, and then in the adult 'I'm lost?' plot as a companion while she is in the middle of trying to learn how to open up to people. It would depend on how far through her plots I manage to get and the timing and all.

User Image
She isn't certed yet, sorry.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:13 am
That sounds really good, on both parts, if you do in fact get that far in her plot.
Thank you for your offer. :3

Would you like to start or would you prefer waiting for me to start?

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:23 am

I'd be happy to start it! Is there a particular location, time of day, or time of year you had in mind?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:57 pm
Well, currently, she's still hiding in a bush in the forest after being separated from her father, so you can go from there.  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:29 pm
Long over due, I know xD;
But here:
What's ADD?- Ellial and Ahanu

I'll post the Gojyo/Hermes RP here when I get it started, hopefully soon  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:31 pm
Hello Ive pmed you what i would like to do if its ok with you heart just tell me which ones i can do  

vballlvr5

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:52 pm
RP for Abel

User Image

What you're looking for/interested in: Leadership Rp?
Reason: I'm looking to push Nightling towards eldership two. Maybe they could have a conversation of such? Or something like that. xD I had it all in my head and just bluntly forgotten it as someone in RL distracted me.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:41 pm
Sounds good to me. I'm up for it if you don't mind starting and slow replies. x3  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:35 pm
I can start something tomorrow. ^^ And I don't mind slow replies. I'm never in a huge rush to get things done. So we can take as long as it takes. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:19 am
Okay, thank you.  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:43 am
Collection of the minds - Not the best of starts, but its something. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:23 am
Sorry it took me so long! I got a bit distracted. Here's a start for Kihaku and Sah'erir's RP.

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:44 am
I can offer Johnathan for the 'Oh he's cute!' slot, and for the 1st under the adult section.

User Image

As for the reason he leaves her, I'm thinking because John is so drawn to the see, the longer he stays away to try and remain with Kihaku, he begins to feel as though he's loosing his mind and becoming a danger to her. His heart would ache for having to leave her like this but he had no more options in his mind, and he'd always have the hope that it would one day right itself.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff