Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:04 am
That boy is stronger than I gave him credit for. He has disrupted my own shadow servant. I wont be able to find him but we can go to where he was at.
"I am sorry my dear Queen but one of my servants just reported in and I must go to him to find one piece I need. The incompetence of some servants is galling."
He leans foward and kisses her with a shadow infused kiss for a second before walking out and unto the other dragon.
"Lets go."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:00 pm
"Just a minute" She said in her shade voice. A wave of dark magic passed over her, like wind. Her hair blew back and her dress turned into a black falconers outfit. A black dragon the size of a falcon came onto her falconers glove. She whispered something in the language of dragons to it and it flew off.

"Now we go"

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:11 am
They both take off into the sky. Nerista reaches out with the shadows and scrys for the young elf. He found the spot where he was however he couldnt seem to place where he went from there.

He knew something was happening so he moved within the trees farther to his goal. For some reason he felt compelled to go to the ruins, he felt it to his core. There was something of great importance he needed, so he continued to move through the trees and looking at the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:00 pm
They flew back into the air.
"Dont worry, i can track him"
Her hands glowed and a dark crow flew out.
"That crow is pure darkness, not a crow that has shadow put into it"
The crow loked back at them, it opened its wings and it was gone. Nyxus smiled at him.
"Draea would KILL do be up with you eh?" She smirked. ((The history of Draea will be revealed in Races of Obsidia, if i choose to make it))  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:53 pm
He smirks and nods. He focuses his power turning his eyes solid black and his hands aglow. He tracked the crow and directed the dragon to follow it, but the power he held wasnt for it. He readied it for a massive strike if need be.

He could feel another prescence. He turned his eyes upward and saw a dark shape flying through the air. He felt the evil presense emenating off of it. He knew it couldnt be struck like the last one so he moved into a tree and withdrew all presense of his power from himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:47 pm
"We need to land away from him so he does not sense us coming"
They landed.
She changed her clothes into a necromancers outfit.
User Image
"Watch" She said calmly. She divided her energy evenly, turning her invisible.
You can sense me by concentrating on the energy in the air, i can turn the power to sense me off but im letting only you sense at this time.
She glided softly over the grass. She summoned energy in her hands ready at anytime. She raised her staff and the three skulls glowed. Three invisible minions were summoned, one vampire, one werewolf and one skeleton.
Scout ahead minions
They left.
Using my staff to summon three minions i can save energy as it doesnt use my energy, it uses the three skulls energy  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:15 pm
Impressive. Though I like a light more direct approach
He summons the shadow around him and forms a solid black suit of plate on him. He then unsheaths a blade that seems to be made of shadow itself.
Let us be off

He didnt sense the presences anymore, so he withdrew from his hiding spot, he knew they were coming for him but didnt know where. He drew shadows around him and clouded a large area of the forest in unnatural darkness to cover himself, he couldnt hold it long so he quickly went towards where he needed to go. He drew a little energy from the necklace on his neck and with warm thoughts infused himself a little so the amulet could still charge.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:21 pm
Nice, but we need to find him, i have tracked him down, via my four minions he is going this way, but wait!
(the fourth is the crow)
She concentrated.
He has covered himself in darkness and ran away quickly, such a coward  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:32 pm
Hmm, stealth. Comendable but that wont stop....it has the same traces as my own power? How much has this boy gotten from me? He is starting to tick me off.
He gripped his hilt hard turning his knuckles white. He then moved with purpose into the forest, and felt the energy.
Coward he may be, but smart for covering his tracks

He felt more presences approaching. So he used a bit more dark energy to pick up his pace. He was close to the spot and he knew once he got there, they couldnt follow. He needed more time to gather his mind and strength together.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:39 pm
He thinks when he gets to where he needs to we cant get there. You see, he many seem to have much of your power but he has no knowledge of MY power, to him i would only appear as a more beautiful Drajira. Indeed, he does not know my connections with her.
Indeed, i am not sure if you can get in when he gets there.

She absorbed the energy around her, her presence vanished from him. She was so fast that she was flying.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:44 pm
Heh, always the showy one.
He gathered the energy around him and increased his speed tracking her presence.

He finally came to the break in the trees and could see a massive ruin complex. He felt the energy flowing about in heavy abundance. But something was different about this energy, it was light not dark. He decided to throw the thoughts aside and ran in seeking cover.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:56 pm
She found the ruins. She spoke softly in a ancient tougue. She spoke the ruins true name.
She turned visible. The Light Energy had an effect on her.
"Lerista" She said softly. The Pendant on his chest glowed, indicating it was her.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:06 pm
He didnt know how to react he saw her, but he saw her die as well.....could it be a trap....but she would never.....He then did something that would seem crazy to somebody of the dark, he pulled from the light around him and held it behind him. Feeling its warm pulse against his back. He then approached but slowly and with caution  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:12 pm
"There are things you must remember" She said softly. "I did not die, i fainted as Draea took my energy and your dragon lives, it is just tainted with darkness"
She looked at him. He was afraid.
"If you do not believe then try your pendant"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:13 pm
The scent disapeared.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games