Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
~Dreams and Wishes~ Release~ (Info first page) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the guild idea?
  Awesome! I'd join =]
  Awesome but I wouldn't join
  It could be better...
  You'll just be wasting gold, don't do et D=
View Results

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:25 pm
How come it only took a year/half? In my school it's a year long class, no question xp  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:48 pm
Because I didn't like German so I left part way into the semester. You can do that.  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:05 am
I tried changing my schedule about four weeks in school because I decided if I was going to fail Spanish (which I am) I might as well change to a class that I can pass.
It's past the twelfth week now and they never contacted me stare  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:00 pm
That sucks. The only changes I've ever had to change, I managed to get done before classes officially started.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:19 pm
Well, I thought I could take Spanish 3 with the Sophomores and some Juniors but it turns out most of the stuff they reviewed over they didn't even teach me in Spanish 2 stare

And then I DO do my work and I'm not too shabby at the tests but I don't get participation points which counts as fifteen percent of your grade which could practically bring your grade down by two letter grades.

Isn't my fault I'm naturally shy and not OBNOXIOUS like those other stupid annoying Sophomore girls...complaining that it's cold even though they wear shorts and tanks...and then suck up to the teacher and yet annoy him to death. UGH!

Stereotypes in high school...it just comes so naturally.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:15 pm
>_> That sucks sweatdrop  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:53 am
That really does suck. Most of my teachers realize that I am cripplingly shy. Especially when we do presentations. So I'm not called on much.

Okay, this might seem a little strange, but what is Sophomore? I know its a term for one year or the other of High School but I don't know which. I feel really silly for asking that....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:31 am
It's absolutely fine. I guess your in Canada so it's different up there.
In my high school it goes like this:
Grade 9- Freshmen
Grade 10- Sophomores
Grade 11- Juniors
Grade 12- Seniors

and wherever you are you call grades high than you Upperclassmen and then grades lower than you Lowerclassmen (never heard those terms until I came into high school XD but I learned them quick)

In Middle School I though it went by Freshmen, Juniors (because, well you know the definition of Junior and everything), Sophomores and then Seniors. xd  

Karunoshi

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:51 pm
I can never keep straight which is which. Junior always throws me for a loop. Canada does it a nice and easy way. We say people in grade 10, people in grade 11, and people in grade 12. Only sports goes into terms, using junior for the grade 10/11 teams and senior for the grade 11/12 teams.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:08 pm
Ah nice and simple, that's how it used to be whee They make things so much more complicated in high school with all the funny names that you'd have to most of the time guess what it means.

Like, I'd never heard of Homecoming week and then people told me what it was and I was like "Isn't that just like spirit week?" and they're like "Yeah we just call it Homecoming week like all the other high schools... stare "

And I've noticed that even you and I talk a lot we haven't sent each other friend's requests! I'll be sure to send you one right now Lucky 3nodding  

Karunoshi

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:43 pm
I got and accepted it. And I only realized it when you sent the request. I looked at it and was all "We haven't done this yet? eek "  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:03 pm
rofl

I never did have a problem keeping all that straight in high school. It was just common knowledge all around I guess. Yours sounds nice and simple Lucky.  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:26 pm
Nice and simple, if only most things in life were like that rolleyes
But then again... if everything were simple life would be boring beyond belief!

Haha, bring me them challenges then! twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:43 pm
I keep school simple. Outside of school my life gets so hectic. I really don't need to try and make school worse.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:17 pm
Ahh but Karu doesn't really have a life outside of school, once I'm in the house after school, there's no getting out xp

Not that I enjoy drama of course...school just gives me enough life that I don't have otherwise. xd  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games