Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fire and Ice (Roleplay) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:40 pm
Yuki hissed. Yes, it was cold. Damn. It was not a good day for her not to own a car. Her wooden sandals were filled with snow and her dark gray kimono was being dragged. Boy, was she irritated. Her little ermine, Shiro, followed obediently. He was almost being buried in it. "Hmmf." She grunted before picking Shiro up into her arms. She looked to the sky "Damn it Miyako. Where are you?" She continued walking in deep thought to her apartment.

Miyako shivered. "Where can I go?" Miyako thought while still looking for a place to stay. Yuki's face entered her mind before she quickly shook the image away. Tori landed on her shoulder and chirped curiously. "No way." She mumbled. Her feet were sinking into the snow with each step she took.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:10 am
((Ok. Let me lay this down for you.
1. Only few people know her name, and they are sworn to never give it out. And, some people know her name, but don't know who she is.
2. Kazumi right now is the only person in the roleplay who knows who she is and her name.
3. God-moding isn't allowed. If I tell you something nicely, please obey it.

Also, I will be posting the list of the chosen ones soon. Not every one's character is on it.))  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:17 pm
"Snow? You woke me up for snow?? How is snow an emergency?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:12 pm
Miyako frowned. She really didnt have much of a choice did she? Where exactly did Yuki live? She knew she lived around here... she was the only reason Miyako had even come to this area. Now as usual, she was stuck on the streets. Yuki would be angry as soon as she step foot in her apartment. She could almost hear Yuki screaming "Where did you go!?" or "Why did you leave!?" Miyako remembered finally where she lived and began to walk to her apartment. She never had much of a choice.
Yuki sat down on the floor slurping tea. Shiro was sleeping soundly on the bed of blankets Yuki had made for him next to her. What could she do? Miyako could be so stupid sometimes. Really? A tiny argument had sent her running? Hopefully she would be back soon. It was so cold outside... she could only hope she was ok.  

PandyChibi

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:06 am
((Meh, I think I'll quit this roleplay, so you guys can kill of my characters if you want or they can be usd by other people, and if you can get Ro to play this, let him use Gyro, ok? One of the reasons why I'm leaving is because I can't think of anything to say or do...so bye now!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:34 pm
Kazumi sighed. "I didn't wake you up for snow. It's a blizzard out there, and it's only the beginning of fall. Something's going on, and we have to find out." Kazumi looked into a blank space and then said "I'm going to get dressed. Prepare yourself." Kazumi said, and left the room. She closed her bedroom door and dung through her wardrobe until she found a box labeled 'In Case of Emergency'. She opened it, and pulled out a white silk see-through shirt with a silver undershirt, a pair of white skinny jean pants with a silk see-through skirt over them. She pulled her Pj's off and put on a black tank top before sliding the white shirt on. She then put the pants and went back into her wardrobe. Kazumi smiled as she found a pair of white combat boot that came up to her knees. She put then on, her pants tucked into the boots, and the skirt still flowing out, she laced and buckled the shoes. She pulled her purplish hair into a braid. She opened her bedroom door again and walked over to John's room. "Come with me."  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:27 pm
After Kazumi left John rolled out of bed already fully clothed - he always slept with his cloths on - and put back on his gun holster and black boots. When Kazumi came back and told him to fallow her his only response was "OK lead the way" since it was obvious she knew more then she was letting on and he was curious  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:29 pm
((Well guys, I'm Anastsia! So where should I start????))  

xXiiLoveMonkeyzXx

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:44 pm
Kazumi lead him to the forbidden room, and opened the door. It seemed like a normal cat playroom, but then she flipped the light switch, and a door appeared on the wall. Kazumi walked over to it taped the door 3 times, once on the bottom, once on the top, then once in the middle. A green small screen came out of the wall and Kazumi pressed he hand to it and it scanned her hand. The door slide open and a electronic sounding voice said "Welcome Kazumi." Kazumi lead John down a long halway while explaining some things. "Ok, when I was really little, I got in a horrible accident. My powers went haywire and I froze myself. I almost died, but Hazel came to save me. Hazel is who you would know as mother earth, or mother nature. She is an elf, the last of he kind, and she lives on a distant planet. She controls the weather and the condition of the earth, but recently the humans have been altering that. It's our job, the chosen ones, to fix it. This is me secret liar. I can communicate with Hazel from this liar and many other things."

((Ok, Time for the Chosen ones;;
1. Kazumi Rose
2. John Olson
3. Bluragarda Qwilleran
4. Miyako
5. Chase Christrian
6. Luphaea
7. Anastasia

Not everyone made it, and those are the only spots I'm giving out.

Why Seven Spots?-
Cause 7 is my lucky number.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:21 pm
This was it. Miyako stared at the apartment door with mixed emotions. She knew the welcome from Yuki would not be all too pleasant. She sighed. She knew if she stayed in the halls any longer someone would notice she had animals with her. She had already gotten some suspicious glares. She slowly pulled her hand to the door and knocked softly.
Yuki looked to the door before placing her tea on the table in front of her. She got up quickly and scurried off to answer the door with Shiro quietly following. Yuki opened the door. First thing she saw was Miyako, looking like a mess and shivering. A bird sat on her shoulder and a cat sat next to her. Yuki embraced her before dragging her in.  

PandyChibi

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:21 pm
Karloseth awakens from his slumber, and upon waking is instantly aware of his surroundings. He looks around, and is satisfied with seeing nobody around. Karloseth prefers to do things by himself, more people around increases the chance of something going wrong. He assumes that is what happened to him in the past, but he has no way of knowing. One day, he just woke up and existed. He has no recollections of his past, and part of him says not to go looking for his history. But part of him must know, whether it be bad or good. So he continues his search, hoping to one day find the answers to his past. "I guess I should get going." Karloseth mutters to himself. Patting his sword at his hip to make sure it is there, He opens a nearby door and steps out into sunlight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:51 pm
((come on, peoples! You gotta do some RPing!))  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:07 pm
"riiiight so let me see if i got this all; mother earth is real, she controls the weather and shes...an elf" John said "oh and lets not forget that you have a batcave in your condo... ... ...really? i mean i'm all for pranks but you really went to a lot of trouble for this one"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:42 pm
Upon stepping outside, Karloseth is blinded. Recoiling back into the building, he squints and looks back out. "Heheh, snow-blinded," He chuckles softly to himself. He then realizes that he is thirsty. Stepping outside and bending down, he makes a snowball and tosses it into the air a few times before biting a chunk out of it. Karloseth starts walking, continuing to eat the snowball. "Hrmmm... I really wish I knew where to go, what to do. So far, I have no leads about my identity. What does one do to recover their past?" He thinks aloud. He assumes this is something most people don't think about. This is something he thinks about constantly. Karloseth, upon finishing his 'beverage,' starts to search for a secluded area to train with his blade. It is a beautiful sword, finely crafted and perfectly balanced. It also has a seemingly mesmerizing starburst ruby in the pommel, Karloseth has found himself staring at it many times. There is a story behind the sword. One of Karloseth's first memories is of the time he aqquired his weapon.

Shortly after he lost his memory, Karloseth was attacked by a group of people. They chased him, and Karloseth was starting to lose distance between them. Suddenly, as he was turning around a corner, and old man of about 60 appeared. He quickly hid Karloseth, then was confronted by the attackers. When the old man refused to give them Karloseth's location, they killed the man and fled. Karloseth watched the whole thing. After the attackers left, he came out of hiding and found that the man was not alive. Figuring the possesion of a weapon was the most important thing at the moment, he reached down and unbuckled the sword and sheathe from the mans hip. strapping it onto his own waist, he found it heavy at first. He then fled himself, before someone found him and the body of the man.

Karloseth shook his head, clearing his mind of the memory. It was not one of his few happy memories, but one of the more important ones. He has often wondered who the old man was, and why he felt it neccesary to save him. once he had found a nice secluded place to practice, he unsheathed his sword and started to train..  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:01 pm
Blu held out her hand. "...Snow? In Fall? What on Earth..?"
She took her gun out and checked it for any weird leaks that might possibly be making her hallucinate. Nope, nothing.
She crouched, then ran as fast as she could to the train station, Alfa following her close behind. She ran in, then collided with a young man sporting a sword. "Move!" she snarled, trying to get him out of the way.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games