Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!
750 gold a week? WHY NOT!? ((REOPENED!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  YUS.
  NOWAI.
View Results

Loveprince 008

Romantic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:47 pm
redrox123
loveprince008
Oh, am I late for this weeks contest?
Can I still enter? Please... crying
User Image

Oooh.... if I were to allow you to enter, I would have to restart the poll, and it isn't that I would mind so much as the others might, it is really up to them, especially Dark Nausicca, cos if she says so she would win for this week confused But if they say OK, then I can, OR I can extend it for another week OR just make next week's topic the same one and you can enter for that,.... although I would have liked to make next week's topic the one my friend picked out cos it was her birthday on the 5th sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

Aww...nevermind then...T^T  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:17 am
loveprince008
redrox123
loveprince008
Oh, am I late for this weeks contest?
Can I still enter? Please... crying
User Image

Oooh.... if I were to allow you to enter, I would have to restart the poll, and it isn't that I would mind so much as the others might, it is really up to them, especially Dark Nausicca, cos if she says so she would win for this week confused But if they say OK, then I can, OR I can extend it for another week OR just make next week's topic the same one and you can enter for that,.... although I would have liked to make next week's topic the one my friend picked out cos it was her birthday on the 5th sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

Aww...nevermind then...T^T

um girl, since uve posted, Grims gotten more votes, and i dont mind if u extend the pole to let Redrox in, im not bovered either way, u should find Grim and see wat he thinks as well, i'll pm him a quick message to let him know so we can get his opinion on here 4laugh  

dark-nausicca

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:34 am
OR I can just do this same topic again next NEXT week, like the twelvth. Of February.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:03 am
Sorry, I was not able to get online today and yesterday, evertime I tried to, gaia did not work, for more than 10 hours scream ...

So, back to business ( topic wink )

I do not mind, if we have the topic again, if loveprince really like to enter, then I have nothing against it smile
I do not bother to have a topic twice, for it was really a great present, I could chose a topic one time heart
Or perhaps, if as redrox said, a friend of her has birthday, we can / could pick the topic for this birthday and start the naga theme the last week of february.
Oh, confusing, I do not wish to harm anyones feelings! eek  

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Toxic_Morte

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:49 pm
Good Luck!! wink  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:52 pm
Grim Reaper of Neverland
Sorry, I was not able to get online today and yesterday, evertime I tried to, gaia did not work, for more than 10 hours scream ...

So, back to business ( topic wink )

I do not mind, if we have the topic again, if loveprince really like to enter, then I have nothing against it smile
I do not bother to have a topic twice, for it was really a great present, I could chose a topic one time heart
Or perhaps, if as redrox said, a friend of her has birthday, we can / could pick the topic for this birthday and start the naga theme the last week of february.
Oh, confusing, I do not wish to harm anyones feelings! eek

Aww, thank you. :3  

Loveprince 008

Romantic Bloodsucker

dark-nausicca

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:48 am
to loveprince008
Grim reallly is a sweetie isnt he 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:51 am
I shall make my decision now, for we have already wasted too long of our precious 7 days we are supposed to have had. We will have the Naga theme this week again, and have my friends theme after that. Sound good everyone?  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Grim Reaper of Neverland

Supreme Phantom

15,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:14 am
@ loveprince : you are welcome smile very welcome.

@dark-nausicca: redface now you make my face grow red! whee

@redrox123: For me, it sounds good. biggrin
Oh, Iam so happy heart Thanks to you redrox123, I did not expect to win this week. Really not. Im so happy whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 am
Yep, he is a nice guy. xD  

Loveprince 008

Romantic Bloodsucker

inceptiveAndromeda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:57 am
when will this weeks contest open?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:50 am
Grim Reaper of Neverland

@dark-nausicca: redface now you make my face grow red! whee

aaw, no need to get embarassed dude  

dark-nausicca

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:03 pm
Sapphira_of_Dawn

It is open right now! If you want to join, please read the first post if you didn't already. It beats me why no one has entered yet.... except for loveprince008 who entered last week during voting time for this week.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:08 pm
Sapphira_of_Dawn

It is open right now! If you want to join, please read the first post if you didn't already. It beats me why no one has entered yet.... except for loveprince008 who entered last week during voting time for this week.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Felix Avis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:01 pm
WAIT... my birthday is on the 17th... on a Tuesday. So... next week is the week of meh birthday. Can you postpone Seana's topic ONE MORE WEEK? Please...? crying
Anyway, my entry:
User Image
Total cost: 559,188 Gold O.o  
"CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games