Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Secret of the Medallions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:18 pm
"Yes, Karlo," she told him, nodding obediently. "I'll do it. No problem. Training grounds. I'll send everyone there." She smiled at him, then took out a new pen and began to draw a rather complex version of the rune she'd used before on her arm. This would allow her to talk to various people, all at once or one at a time, and even respond to them a little. And if they didn't come, it would make them feel more and more uncomfortable for not coming. It was a rather powerful rune, and would drain her more, but it would last an entire week, and was very handy. She then said the names of the people she wanted to summon. "Connell. Rain. Lilith. Come to the training grounds. Karloseth needs you there."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:20 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"Yes, Karlo," she told him, nodding obediently. "I'll do it. No problem. Training grounds. I'll send everyone there." She smiled at him, then took out a new pen and began to draw a rather complex version of the rune she'd used before on her arm. This would allow her to talk to various people, all at once or one at a time, and even respond to them a little. And if they didn't come, it would make them feel more and more uncomfortable for not coming. It was a rather powerful rune, and would drain her more, but it would last an entire week, and was very handy. She then said the names of the people she wanted to summon. "Connell. Rain. Lilith. Come to the training grounds. Karloseth needs you there."

"Already there" he responded quickly and monotonish  

Red Glacier

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:36 pm
Tokk was growing frustrated. Why didn't they listen to him. Had they not just witnessed his rage? His fury as he attempted to cut down each and every last one of them? Remembering this fact, a stray thought wandered through his head: the interloper had done a remarkable job repairing his subconscious, though how he'd done it, Tokk couldn't be sure. He strained lightly against his restraints again out of reflex.

"Why won't you just leave me alone..?" he asked Tori softly, the note of agitation undeniable. "You saw what I did..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:43 pm
Well, they seem to be in high spirits after getting thoroughly beaten into the ground. But that Rune Focus the woman used was rather interesting. It's almost the same as Pathos as a focus, but it uses ink and shapes. Very interesting. Perhaps there is a reason the Order can find us so easily. What if we are all being trained to manifest our mental abilities as soldiers? But there hasn't been a war for centuries. So why teach us the ways of combat?
Marcellus was nearly absorbed in his thoughts, but not so much as to not notice Tokk's attempts to seek his mind.
Hmm? Shoo. Stay out of people's heads until you can guard your own.
Suddenly, Marcellus felt an itch on his left hand. Scratching it absently, he realized he had been around so many people for some time. The constant waves of thought were starting to wear down his defenses.
Oh, how bothersome. No wonder that guy managed to find me. It's far too loud here. I should- Marcellus cut off in mid-thought as a new wave suddenly entered his senses. It felt... oddly familiar, almost as if he were feeling a slightly off reflection of his own abilities. It bothered him immensely.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:49 pm
"We are all going to go to the room where Tokk is staying once everyone gets here. He's immobilized in a room with no earth, so it should be fine. However, this concerns everyone."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:59 pm
All of us? In one room? That's ridiculous. You won't even be able to hear yourself think, let alone the smell...
Marcellus was starting to sweat a bit at the idea of all of them together in an enclosed space.
Ah, I know, I'll just stand outside the door, where there's a nice air current and listen in. No problem at all!
Marcellus started to scratch his left hand a little harder, as the itch was getting worse.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:04 pm
As Marcellus dragged the then unconscious Karloseth inside, Lilith helped Tori drag Tokk into another room before heading back out. Her mind wandered back to the day's events as she walked; so much had happened, so much had changed, all in such a short time. She stopped at the edge of a crater. Without realizing, she had walked back to where Tokk had gone beserk and attacked. She looked to the side where Karloseth had fallen. So many questions circled her head: Who was attacking them? Why were they doing this? What came next? Though she already knew the answer to the last question. War. Lilith sighed and shook her head.

However, strangely enough, Lilith felt a bit....excited. She had no idea why, but she couldn't shake this slight giddy feeling she had at the prospect of war. "What am I thinking?" she said aloud before pushing these thoughts and feelings to the very back of her mind.

She heard Tori's disembodied voice as if she was right next to her, summoning them all to the training grounds. Lilith nodded slightly even though she knew no one could see before heading off to where everyone else was gathering.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:45 pm
Tori was growing bored with Tokk's attitude. "I'm growing bored with your attitude," she told him, taking out a nail file and starting to fix up a nail that she'd broken with dragging him to this room. "'Oh no, I did bad, don't look at me!' It wasn't your fault, ok? So quit it. Indeed, I saw what you did. You tried to kill us all. But it wasn't you. It was your body. One must learn to choose their fights, and if I'm gonna be hating anyone, I think it'll be whoever is doing this, m'kay?" A fly buzzed around the room and she tossed her nail file at it, impaling in against the wall beside Tokk's head and killing it. She quickly leaned over and pulled the file out of the wall with a yank, and dropped the fly in a garbage can in the corner. "Ew. I hate horseflies."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:48 pm
he flies over to the room Tori and Tokk were in "hey' he said with his arms folded at the forearms and his cape surrounding him. he held the note to his side hiding it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:15 am
Reyix had retreated to one of the abandoned houses once people had started moving again. No one likes someone that can walk straight into your dreams. Somewhere close by stood another mind with similar powers to his own, abilities to sense minds and thought patterns, though they seemed to have manifested slightly differently and allowed the mind to physically read other minds.

Suddenly another wave hit him, this time on a communion level. As far as Reyix was concerned it could just have been background mental anguish from whatever happened in the courtyard, he couldn't read thoughts so the pattern became noise to him.

I need to find out what happened. Someone played some messy games here...

A small group of people walked past him, towards another house. Their conversation barely audible, but loud enough for Reyix to piece together enough of the conversation. Whoever had gone berserk had power of earth, as evidenced by the chunk of ground that had been ripped up, and was being held in a room with no earth surrounding him. Enough to stop him hurting you with rocks, but maybe not enough if he looses it again.  

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:38 am
Connell didn't respond to Tori at all...

A few minutes after Tori tried contact Connell rose from where he was brought. It was dark, that it was, and he could barely see a thing. He closed his eyes to make a small white orb appear, which illuminated where he was enough to see detail.

Or, perhaps, lack of detail. It was a metal-encased room with a locked windowed door. He felt for his medallion and sighed when he realised it wasn't with him and when he realised his hands were gloved. Thankfully he still possesses some control over his powers, but he doesn't know for how much longer.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:50 pm
Karloseth waited for everyone to show up, though not everyone did. Connell was missing. "Alright everyone, lets go ahead to Tokk's new room." Once there, Karloseth asked "Can anyone touch Connell? It's not like him to not show up like this. I dunno, but it's possible something happened to him."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:54 pm
"I haven't seen him" he replied quickly wit his head down. he just wanted attention off his back  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:05 pm

Voices... people... People were coming instead of going... Gathering instead of getting the hell away from him. "I thought I told you to get away..." he said sharply, yet quietly.

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:19 pm
"Nonsense, This concerns you too. Therefore, we will stay. Besides, you seem to forget that we can defend ourselves." Karloseth said.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games