Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:55 pm
"Heh, of course not, that would be too convenient I suppose. No, I just got here in time to see this thing die. What an interesting creature..." Chaos said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:00 pm
"Really, the third? That is odd. But we should probably get these items scanned before we use them. Who knows what bugs they may have picked up."
Scooping up the rest of the drops, Lynx looked over at Chaos.
"Well, so glad you could join me. If this Wavemaster hadn't come along, I'd have been in a bit of a pinch. Speaking of which, I never did get your name. Mine's Lynx, by the by."

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:06 pm
"Wouldn't you know it? The one day I decide to walk around town instead of drive is the day I'm needed. Well, at least Heilig happened to show up and help a bit. Still... How odd is it that I've never seen a creature like that..." Chaos trailed off, staring at the ground  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:11 pm
"Hm, oh, hm, what, what?" He said, looking over at Lynx. He was still enthralled by the creature and these items. His mind, somehow, rationalised that, if this was an event, these "glitched" items will become very rare. "I could use it as trade fodder for better looking things..." he thought to himself. He would've continued thinking were it not for Lynx's question.

"Oh! Right. I'm Heilig, as Chaos said. It's very nice to meet you." He replied candidly, politely, and, as always, a bit distractedly. He fished for his User Card and offered it to Lynx, as he was apt to do to players who needed a Wavemaster, or players who were a good source of items.

Sentama Lin

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:29 pm
"Ah, thank ya. And here's my card. Lynx, Heavy Blade (as you may have already guessed), explorer extraordinaire at your service. I was actually in the middle of mapping this area when I ran across this thing. Here's a picture from before it attacked. Seemed rather miffed at having its picture taken."
Showing the other two the picture of the thing, and the glitches that clouded around it, Lynx frowned a bit.
"I'm sure the guys in charge of bugs and glitches at CC Corp. are gonna love this. But I suppose it is the responsibility of the players to bring these things to their attention, so I guess I can only say so much."
Checking the time, Lynx noticed that fighting that thing had taken a considerable amount of time. More than it had warranted, anyway.
"Well, It's a shame I've got go when you just got here, but work is calling, and so is my bed. See you all some other time. And look up my maps! They're the best in The World!"
Chuckling a bit at that, Lynx logged out.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Taking off his visor, Alex once again found himself in his dingy little room. It wasn't so bad really, and everything he needed was only a few steps away.
Turning back to his work, he opened up the document he was fiddling with before.
"Oh, wait, before I forget I should shoot CC Corp. a message about that glitchy thing."
Tapping that out, Alex wondered if something was happening. He got an uneasy feeling that something big was going to happen.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:34 pm
"Hmmrrr... Apparently others have heard about the bracelet too..." Heilig said, not really to anyone

It seems Reiyaku was reading the forums, and wondering why everyone else was abuzz about this bracelet event, but he forgot to turn off his motion sensors before lurking. It was also odd that there have been some deleted posts, and he wished that he knew why they were there. Alack, however, he needed to sleep.

Forgetting to say goodbye (well, not really -- people still "heard" a generic goodbye message from Heilig), he logged out of the world and turned off his computer. Yawning, he crawled into his warm bed, readying himself for work again tomorrow.

Sentama Lin

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:09 am
"Hrm. My guess would be that it's the bracelet chunk that's causing the glitchiness, not necessarily the monster. The monster itself might even be a glitch caused by the bracelet. In any case, the bracelet thing is getting more and more interesting..." Chaos said. He heard a goodbye message, and noticed that Heilig was gone. "Heh, he likes doing that, doesn't he? Oh well. I think perhaps I'll play around for a bit, but not in this area. Glitchy areas scare me, I don't want to lose anything... Ironically though, I hold on to that bracelet piece..." he chuckled as he walked to the Chaos gate and transported back to Aqua City.

Once there, he met an interesting sight: A monster that had somehow gotten into the city. It was a sturdy monster, and a lot of the newbies were in bad shape. "What the hell?" he sighed "CC Corp... what are you doing to us?" He decided to help defeat the creature before it killed someone. Once it was defeated, it dropped a ton of gold, which Chaos watched several of the newbies fight over. "Heh heh... amusing. Oh? What's this?" he walked over and picked up another interesting piece of loot: it was a potion, but it had no liquid in it. "An empty bottle... Wrong game. There's no such item in 'The World.' Hrm..." Looking around, Chaos pocketed the item before he drew any attention to himself.

Eric looked at his screen. "What in the world is going on? The bracelet pieces... the message... the fuzzy crap... that monster... the glitched items it dropped... and now a monster in Aqua City and more glitched items? Hrm... I wonder..."

Chaos walked over to the newbies fighting over the gold, who glared at him fiercely. "Just grabbing a little bit of gold. Don't mind me, I probably did more damage with one attack than you did in all of yours. I'm being NICE with the ridiculously small amount I'm taking." He grabbed a gold coin and walked away. He inspected it closely. "Seems legit to me... wait. That's not right..."

Eric activated his gloves and set to work. Even the gold was glitched, it had a different stamp on it from all the other gold pieces. "Hrm... Oh well. I think it's time to call it a night. It's late, I could use some sleep." he logged off of the world and went to lay down on his couch. "Lets watch some TV to relax a bit first though, eh?" However, he didn't even watch the channel he switched it to. These glitches that had appeared had taken up residence in his mind, he kept pondering possibilities. Eventually, he fell asleep on the couch.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:51 am
Kerrigan_dragon
Gabrielle looked at the pieces fitting together with glee. "Oooo, that's so cool. I wonder what would happen if all the pieces came together. Something really good, or really bad, I imagine." She glanced over at Roc. "Are you... ok?"
"I just.........I think i've seen that code somewhere before, it seems familiar but it i don't recall where." he looked at his helmet and censor gear. "Maybe we can find a bit more of some code in my helmet, maybe it can give us a hint on where another piece is."  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:30 pm
((Viral, remember that this RP is in real time. :3))

Gabrielle had shrugged and shaken her head, not knowing what to say to Roc, then shooed him to bed, and done the same herself. The next day, she again brought breakfast in bed to him, then told him she was out to go shopping for clothes for him. While he ate, she cleaned the kitchen and made an egg sandwich for herself and ate it quickly. Then she made him stand up and she took his measurements and jotted them down. "It's so I can get clothes that fit you," she explained. "And please, don't worry about price, ok? I'll tell you sometime about why I'm never worried about money, ok?"

She gave him a hug, then opened a door next to his bedroom, showing a large entertainment room. It had movies and books and magazines, video games and a computer. "Here, I hope this will keep you entertained for a while while I'm gone. I feel like I'm being a bad host leaving you like this, but I'm also going to the university to pick up some text books and read through some stuff, and that'd be pretty boring, so I figure you'll enjoy this more. You can go anywhere in the house, except my bedroom, please? Only when I'm there is anyone allowed there. See you later!"

Gabrielle gave him a friendly kiss on the cheek and left the house, jumping into her car and driving to the university. She went to the library there and picked up and paid for a new textbook, because hers had fallen in a mud puddle, and read about Parisian nobility for a while. Having finished that, she left and went downtown to find a nice place to get custom clothing... even, perhaps, a dress in the style of Parisan nobility... she wanted to try it out, because she was having a bit of trouble understanding them, and dressing up and acting had always helped her understand things. She looked at the store fronts, searching for a likely candidate...

Finally she found one, operated by one Reiyaku Yamanokoto. It looked nice and friendly. She opened the door and called out. "Hello?"

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:28 pm
(( Well when I got to go, I got to go <:3 This isn't my computer))

He looked around the house and just decided to sleep some more, he took a few 2 hour naps and then put on his helmet and gear.

Roc goes through The World and starts instead of just looking at dropped useless items, but analyzing their coding, by using his mind he was able to pierce into the skeleton of an item and see its coding and such, it was amazing, he began altering it in some ways, changing its color and size and then when done he deleted it completely. people outside the game could see his arms up holding the items and see him making all the actions Ra made.

"Hmm. It makes a little more sense this way, I'm wondering if I practice this, I may find something new"

Red Glacier

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:32 pm
Nathan was a busy kid, and that sometimes ate into his ability to log into the world. Yesterday he had a long list of things that needed to get done and it cut him off from the world. It didn't bother him that he couldn't play yesterday, but it nagged at him that he didn't do his job. It was strange for him to be a knight. He wasn't just playing a game, he was doing a job for The World. If he wasn't there others would suffer, and he didn't want that. "Must be what it's like for a police officer to take off for a week" Nathan said to himself as he put on his visor.

Garland stepped into the city and could hear the water flowing through the town. Aqua City, Mac Anu was turning out to be more interesting then he thought it would be. The glitches were out of the ordinary, they didn't effect stats but they caused a visual glitch in the system. More excitingly Garland defeated a real PK, and did it flawlessly. He was still too aggressive, but he was getting powerful enough for it too matter less and less. Garland walked through the city proudly and the clank of his armor was pleasing. He was in control of his destiny, he didn't take orders from many people, and he didn't have to fear people. It was nice to no longer need to appease or run away.

Status; Delta Server, Aqua City Mac Anu; Patroling  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:42 pm
Eric walked into his apartment just in time to catch his phone ringing. He had been out job searching all day, having a blast. Except he wasn't having fun, it was boring as hell. Eric answered the phone "Hello?"

"Yes, is this Mr... Eric Smith?" The voice on the other end of the line said.

"Yes it is. Who is this?"

"This is Br. Brown, from the computer shop. We just had an opening, how would you like to come down for an interview?"

"I'll be there in a few moments. See you there" Eric said and hung up the phone. He dashed out the door and headed to the computer store.

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:42 pm
Ra picked up a weapon that was sword, not his classes range of weapons. he smiled and bore into its coding. He began tweaking it until he could finally equip it as if he were a fighter of some caliber. "I can be banned for this, hmm." he began memorizing the code and then he copied it down in a copy paste style and searched the helmet. Every helmet had a core memory so it could identify who could use it and who can't and whose characters are compatible with the motion sensitive gear.

He gets the code and opens a new folder and places it in there, this way he could make the sword drop on the ground at any time and even if he deleted the weapon he could remake it. "This can keep the knights off my back. Just got to delete it after use" he deleted the sword and looked around and saw there was nobody around. "This is good" he said smiling  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:34 pm
"Yes, yes... I'll have the modifications to this part of your wardrobe done by tomorrow..." Reiyaku said into the microphone of the VR visor. The visor and gamepad weren't restricted to "The World" . Indeed, if an application supported it, it can be used for anything. At the moment he was in the middle of a conference call with a client about an hour away. This client needed his wardrobe modified to fit him and he was just checking up.

Hanging up from the conference call, Reiyaku sighed and closed all his work windows for the day. With a smile he decided to log back on to "The World" .

Heilig looked around Mac Anu, but found nothing really interesting. There were newbies around, but they weren't quite newbies anymore. He could tell something had been up, though, just from the gossip.

"Hrm... a monster in the root town? That shouldn't be possible. From what I understood it wasn't programmed as part of the game, since the towns were like safe zones." He muttered out loud as he approached the Chaos Gate. With a flick of his hand he decided to visit Omega Server and hang out in the root town there.

Omega Server contained the World's highest-leveled areas, and the strongest of items, and also the rarest. But very few actually go there save for gossip and occasional runs. Usually, by the time one has access to Omega Server, one's equipment is good enough that there really was no need to explore anymore. That's when most people created other tasks and jobs and things for them to do. Usually he would visit to find some super rare items. Today, he just wanted to rest.

Sentama Lin

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:47 pm
Garland was having a slow day until he got some mail from a Head Knight. It was a surpirsing letter, and he was very curious to read it. He was working with some newbies when he got it, so he couldn't read it. However he finished traveling with them quickly and headed to town to read it. He read it once, and then again, he couldn't believe what he was reading. He was being promoted to Knight-Errant. Becoming a Knight-Errant was not an easy task. The elite of the Crimson Knights hold the title of Knight, and getting the title meant that you were going to be doing much more important work. Each Knight started as a Knight-Errant and were given a mission they had to complete to become a full knight.

Garland was given a pretty simple mission, and he was already half way there. He was suppose to investigate the glitches he reported to the CC cooperation and report back to the "Silver Knights" himself. Garland had seen the glitch before, so all he would have to do is replicate it and then tell the Silver Knights what happened and why. Of course you couldn't half a** your first mission as a knight, so Garland would have to try and find out exactly why it happened. However, it was late in the day, so his work would have to wait.

Nathan logged off from The World and turned off his computer. He would have a full day ahead of him after school tomorrow and he wanted to be well rested. A knight had to be sharp in both battle a mind. If you are only one they make you a scholar or a upper level solider, and he didn't want that. He liked the autonomy of the knights, and would work hard to make sure he got it. He went down to dinner with a very determined look in his eyes. The world was his oyster.

Status - Offline  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games