Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
Clothing/Item Rentals:APPROVED! (temporarily down) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Poll
Sweet!
100%
 100%  [ 74 ]
Total Votes : 74

IM Iniquitous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:43 pm
Hi Celestial Lullaby! I'm IMWanderling's new mule. We've had several people who have PMed and asked that the Rental Shop NOT be closed. I was created specifically by IMWanderling to hold all money to make sure we keep Gaia honest and fun. jfm567 had even suggested once that we have a mini bank to lend money. We may be able to do that one day. Who knows?

For now, we need to brainstorm new ways to figure out how we can prevent this from ever happening to the good Gaians again. It's just not fair, you know? This was set up to make having things fun and affordable for all. I was created to realize that for everyone. 3nodding You will get your items back. Those items were NOT cheap. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:44 pm
Celestial Lullaby
Did you sell all the items?? Because if you didn't, start by giving them back. Then after you can quest to pay us all back and then feel good about it. It may take awhile, but I'm sure we can wait..

...yup I sold them...all of them None if this would've happened if Jeff wouldn't have gotten involved!! But I know it still doesn't justify what i did... cry  

The Harbinger of Death

Celestial Lullaby

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:48 pm
hehe, ok thankyou. he bank sounds like an awesome idea. 3nodding

But how can we prevent it? it's easy enough to lie and plus, if we make them put in a deposit, well this place is for poor gaians... I'm not sure if they would like it.. I'll try to help you brainstorm, I still want this place open, and I still want to rent my items out. 3nodding

Well Anarchy, it still is sort of your fault (not trying to be mean) and you can take responsibility for it. You can quest for our stuff back (to which I might donate cause I'm crazy like that) and make an effort, or walk away, it's your decision.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:50 pm
Celestial Lullaby

But how can we prevent it? it's easy enough to lie and plus, if we make them put in a deposit, well this place is for poor gaians... I'm not sure if they would like it.. I'll try to help you brainstorm, I still want this place open, and I still want to rent my items out. 3nodding

Well Anarchy, it still is sort of your fault (not trying to be mean) and you can take responsibility for it. You can quest for our stuff back (to which I might donate cause I'm crazy like that) and make an effort, or walk away, it's your decision.

I want to help!! I love you people and this guild! I don't..really wanna lose all this.*looks around* I'll do what I can!! wink  

The Harbinger of Death

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:50 pm
i just donated 15,000 gold to make up for what anarchy did to you guys..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:51 pm
Anarchy_Surfer_666
Celestial Lullaby

I want to help!! I love you people and this guild! I don't..really wanna lose all this.*looks around* I'll do what I can!! wink

rolleyes you shouldnt have did it in the first place.... everybody works to get there money on gaia what makes you so special?  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Celestial Lullaby

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:54 pm
Good for you Anarchy

And thanks jfm567, but maybe you can get Anarchy to pay you back or something. He agreed to help, and it would help clear his conciense I think, but in the end it's his decision. Anywaym, your help is much appreciated. 3nodding

Again, thank you guys, I hate to be caught up in all this, but at least we've resolved it, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:54 pm
jfm567
Anarchy_Surfer_666
Celestial Lullaby

rolleyes you shouldnt have did it in the first place.... everybody works to get there money on gaia what makes you so special?

dammit I know all that already!! Why must you be so idiotic?! You act like I just registered on Gaia yesterday! scream stressed  

The Harbinger of Death

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:58 pm
Anarchy_Surfer_666
jfm567
Anarchy_Surfer_666
Celestial Lullaby

dammit I know all that already!! Why must you be so idiotic?! You act like I just registered on Gaia yesterday! scream stressed

might as well have.... xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:00 pm
can you guys... not fight? sad  

Celestial Lullaby

The Harbinger of Death

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:00 pm
jfm567
Anarchy_Surfer_666
jfm567
Anarchy_Surfer_666
Celestial Lullaby

might as well have.... xd

oh for pete's sake...*smacks forehead* xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:03 pm
all this on the day i wanted to rent something stare ....oh well i'll try again tomorrow. xd  

What the Pho

Celestial Lullaby

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:04 pm
Lord someguy
all this on the day i wanted to rent something stare ....oh well i'll try again tomorrow. xd
it's alright, go ahead and rent something, it's all resolved. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:05 pm
Please forward 15k to jfm567 and I promise all will be forgiven. Thanks! xRentalsmanx has already sent out what you sold thanks to the generous help and contribution of jfm567. None of us here want bad feelings. We're all here to have fun. If you do that, everything will be set to rights again. That's all we wanted anyway was to have everything returned. 3nodding  

IM Iniquitous

IM Iniquitous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:07 pm
Lord someguy
Black goth boots plz

Ok, I'll place an ad under IMWanderling on your behalf. Thanks so much! 3nodding  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games