Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Candied Apple Designs

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:08 am
Hmm...so lets see hows this work again...OH...

Names Ashley.. ((Man I hate my name)) >.< Anyways... I'm 16... ((turning 17 in April... *cries* Its so far away..) Anywho..umm...I have a job... But I hate it! gonk

Umm... I go to the Alternative Academy here in Akron...which I love it. xd

Hmm...my personality...well I'm very lonely, because of my shyness and being cursed with being so damn quiet.... get to know me and if I feel comfortable around you, then I'm fun I think... *cough* Funny too... blaugh

Oh and I do enjoy video games, when my mother isn't on the damn Playstation.. that is... gonk domokun

Do you think I should say what music I'm into? Cause I can't really...sum it down to one... certain 'category'... But, I really like Godsmack...went to there concert here in Ohio, at the Civic Theater in October of 04' ... They kicked a**! whee

Meh, if you have any other questions about myself, then just pm me and ask. wink blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:25 am
My name? Kat
my age? 14 (but 15 in 41 days! WHEE!)
Job? Naye...... don't have meh permit yet

school? Madison Jr. Ghetto High as we call it.

Personality? Depends on who's talking to me.... I'm creepy.... I flirt too much....... I'm adorable........ (I'm precious! ^^ xd or so says my friend from Kentucky.....) I do have a very short temper so If I cus you out i'm either in a bad mood, or you just are buggin me. Oh and I love to glomp people! ^^

Video games? Love em! ^^ Specially Soul Caliber II or Guilty Gear X they rock!

Now for the random things.
Briefs or Boxers? Boxers. They comfy...
Pepsi or Coke? Both are carbonated and Caffeinated so.... I like them both
Dog or cat? Got em both and I love em to pieces! ^^
Zodiac? Pisces (stars) Horse (animal)
Birth stone? Amethyst.
anything else? Nope. Oh I am an anime Freakazoid.  

THE Great Mysterious inu

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,250 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • First step to fame 200

Cupcake Kayleigh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:34 am
link1987
maralyn88
hi, im maralyn, and i live in ohio... well, duh, ummm... im 16. i live in akron, and i go to high school... well, duh, im 16... but i cant drive.. im a loser lol whee and i love anime and sketching, and playing tennis with my evil b***h tennis buddy. lol. well, i cant think of anything else to say right now.... so ya, oh, and HI!!!!! heart heart
im link i live in akron go to skool wit maralyn but tryin to meet mor fellow akron ppl
dude!! chuckles!!!
lmao
i didnt know you were in this guild!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:07 am
Lessee... My name's Matthew, I generally go by Matty though. I live in Toledo. And I'm getting blamed for the snow we've been getting, as I lived in FL for 8 years before moving up here, and apparently, I decide the weather. whee

What else.. I'm 20. No job, despite the little teeny detail that I'm willing to actually work, unlike atleast half the asses I see getting jobs. I'm a stoner, but I don't let that get in the way of my goals, so the first person to say it's 'cause I'm a pothead is getting beat with a big steamroller (not loaded, ofcourse.)
So anywho, until I can convince my mom to get a pin number for the FASFA so I can finally get into college (Food Service Management @ Owens). I just kill time messing around online, learning to play my bass, drawing, reading, cooking, sleeping, and wanting to open up a CiCi's pizza buffet chain up here. sweatdrop  

God of Failure

OG Mecha

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:04 pm
DarkSpiderMatty
Lessee... My name's Matthew, I generally go by Matty though. I live in Toledo. And I'm getting blamed for the snow we've been getting, as I lived in FL for 8 years before moving up here, and apparently, I decide the weather. whee

What else.. I'm 20. No job, despite the little teeny detail that I'm willing to actually work, unlike atleast half the asses I see getting jobs. I'm a stoner, but I don't let that get in the way of my goals, so the first person to say it's 'cause I'm a pothead is getting beat with a big steamroller (not loaded, ofcourse.)
So anywho, until I can convince my mom to get a pin number for the FASFA so I can finally get into college (Food Service Management @ Owens). I just kill time messing around online, learning to play my bass, drawing, reading, cooking, sleeping, and wanting to open up a CiCi's pizza buffet chain up here. sweatdrop

Hey matt, can I call you that? If not you will survive. Nice to have you in the guild. Good luck with the whole getting into college thing. By the way... just so you know it is all 'cause your a stoner. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:37 pm
Well, I took a bit long taking the invite >_> sorry about that. Name's Francis, go by any variation of that except Franklin. Anyhoo, I'm a 16 year old living in Pierpont, Ohio (20 miles from Ashtabula) and I live RIGHT on the stateline. Literally, my mailbox is in PA. No driver's liscence yet, too busy trying to get to the ACJVS for next year so I can get computer classes to get me A+ and Oracle certified right through high school. That should help me getting a job. Well, I really have nothing else to explain.  

suicune_dude

otaku-ranma

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:05 pm
hiya!
name: clint
live: hardin county
looks like:in avi or link at bottom
is 15 and is single pm me!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/otaku-ranma/6f6f4cf9.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:44 am
Hi, well.. uhm. You can either call me Mariah, Riah, or Christine, any are allowed in my ranks. I'm 12 years of age -cough-, and please, I don't need to be warned about all the so-called-freaks that are online that would love to hunt me down, just a footnote. I am an obsessed fan of phantom of the opera, and going to see it on Tuesday or Friday, -if- my mother is well/better. I think this is the best description you will get from me, so do forgive me. ^.^;  

.[Morbid]..[Dreams].

_Wandering -Soul_

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:28 pm
Hey my name is Nick i live in West Chester is about 30 mins north of Cincinnati. I am a senior at Lakota East Hs((its bites)) i play foot ball and wrestle. I love cars, heavy metal, techno, trance, industrial and house, and classic rock((no rap*stabs rap*))ne ways if you wanna c a pic just ask or pm me  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:43 pm
I'm CheckD3, call me Check, I live in Beachwood, Ohio, which is close to Cleveland, I am a total Cleveland Fan. I like music, playing it, and hope to be a band director, I am currently a freshman, but am so good at the trumpet I'm in Stage Band, which is only for the good Players  

CheckD3

Snyder X

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:34 am
Im Luke im 14 and i live in Cleveland

go LeBron  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:06 am
link1987
maralyn88
hi, im maralyn, and i live in ohio... well, duh, ummm... im 16. i live in akron, and i go to high school... well, duh, im 16... but i cant drive.. im a loser lol whee and i love anime and sketching, and playing tennis with my evil b***h tennis buddy. lol. well, i cant think of anything else to say right now.... so ya, oh, and HI!!!!! heart heart
im link i live in akron go to skool wit maralyn but tryin to meet mor fellow akron ppl
im 18, my name is vess, i drive a 97 ford taruse, i live in xenia gonk  

tatson

nightsky03

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:00 pm
hiI've been in this guild for a while but haven't posted yet cuase my friend showed my how to use the guild option about a montha gao and i've been busy... yeah i know it's not that hard i was away when they added the guild option and i kept geting stuck on the map of ohio i was like where's the guild i don't want to give people any more money and yadda yadda...
well anyways i'm nightsky03, here and on neopets.... and else where too.... sweatdrop um... i've been on gaia for over a year.... and yeah that's it
*edit*
I'm 20 got to college at BGSU, when i'm not living ther i'm living est side of cleveland... and when i'm not in either of those places I'm training in where ever they send me....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:22 pm
I live in Oberlin, and attend college there. I like music (I write techno, mostly) and partying. Mostly my life is defined by those things at the moment. If i'm not doing homework or writing a song, then I'm out partying.  

kokali

Tatea

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:51 am
hi~!~ I'm Vanessa Aka Nessa or Tatea (shrugs) I'm 16 and I live in toledo ohio, I don't drive because I haven't had the time to learn, Umm I go to a private school used to go to McTigue for those who know of it and Rogers Ummmmmmmmmm I got to another school now but *peers* thats personal razz and well.......... yea...  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff