Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:52 pm
Sebastion looked over when he heard his name, taking another bite.
"Hm?" he asked, seeing the two were playing a word game. He decided to watch.

Tori laughed and said, "nut!" He took a bite of ice cream and smiled. He liked his ice cream with nuts.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:56 pm
"Tranquilizer!" She laughed, finishing off her dessert.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:57 pm
"Raviolli!" He smiled, going to take a bite of ice cream...but it was gone. Oh well! He was playing a game with a friend. The ice cream was yummy either way!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:01 pm
"Ice cream!" she giggled, girlishly, leaning back in her chair.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:19 pm
Tori laughed, leaning back so the maids could get his plates and things, "Music!"
Just then, a paige walked in with his ettiquite teacher, a stuffy old man who smelt like a dirty, sweaty pillowcase. Then man walked up to Tori and hit him lightly on his back and shoulders, making him go rimrod straight.
"Your Highness, I thought I had taught you better," said the man, wiping off the ice cream from Tori's face, "This is such bad display. You should always have perfect posture and speak sparringly."
Tori rolled his eyes at Fang. This was the reason he hated Ettiquite.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:29 pm
"I thought he was a perfect, gentleman." Fang slouched purpously. 'Down with 'the man' ' she thought to herself, smirking a little. "oh, uhm...clarinet."
Meiyu rolled his eyes, minding his own business.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:04 am
Tori smiled lightly, which gained him another slap on the back.
"A King does not smile when with guests unless it is at a joke or at his wife. Thinking of, Your Grace," said the teacher with a scowl, "I suggest you find one soon. Since you're father and mother have been gone much of the time lately, they have told me that when you marry you shall become King on the spot. I have some Royals in the classroom that I wish for you to look at."
Tori sighed and shook his head lightly. Not this again. His teacher had been trying to get him to marry ever since his parents left. He remembered what happened the last time he had chosen one.
"I don't want another one to die," he said with a sigh, looking back at Fang. Almost like he was ignoring his teacher, he said, "Trouble." It fit the situation and went with the game. 2-in-1!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:06 pm
"Entertainment." She frowned. The last one he chose...died...
She thought of the story Seith had told and shivered, shaking her head. Tori would not do anything to his body-gaurd or healer, and ...apparently...neither would the bloody king. She sighed, and belched loudly, on purpose, making meiyu cover his mouth to keep from laughing aloud. Her lack of repectful manners around men was hillarious to him. Of course, with her fellow lady-folk, she was polite as could be.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:18 am
"T-t-train...pfft..." Tori tried his hardest not to burst out laughing. It seemed like she was doing it on purpose! He wouldn't mind if she was. He thought it was hilarious! His teacher looked like he was about to bust a lung, however.
"Your Magesty," he said, looking at Fang with a 'what the hell arre you doing?' look, "May I ask who the young lady is?"
"She's my new bodyguard," Tori said with a smile, standing up, "And she's my friend. Uncle, do I need to go to Ettiquite today?"

Sebastion looked over at Fang and Meiyu, smiling. He did not think he should go, but he would let the boys friends decide.
"What do you two think?" he asked with a smile.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:26 pm
"weeeell....no not really." Fang leant back with a smirk at Tori's Ettiquite teacher. She possitively loved getting under some peoples' skin. Her hair changed to a shimmering white/silver and her skin turned a pale peach. One of her favorite forms to take, "Unless my dear prince wants other-wise." she held her chin up, in a high stature-like pose, and looked down upon the man, even though he was taller than her at the moment, from where she sat.

Meiyu rose an eyebrow. Now she was just having fun, "I must agree."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:55 pm
Sebastion nodded and smiled.
"It's settled then. Go on your way," he motioned to the teacher, watching the man open his mouth. In a menacing tone, he added, "Unless you would like me to teach YOU some manners."

Tori smiled. He could spend more time with his friends! This was a great day!
Looking at Fang, he noticed her change and hsi eyes lit up.
"How'd you do that?!" he asked, his eyes lighting up at the sight.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:40 pm
Fang inspected her nails boredly, "Genetics...I'm a shape-shifter, remember?" suddenly she was a direct mirrored image of the prince Torisen Himself. "See?"  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:17 pm
Tori stared in awe as he looked at himself. Did he really look so...high-and-mighty when he was quiet? He hoped not. That would make him feel bad when he talked to Fang and Meiyu. He hoped that they didn't see him this way.
"That's still cool!" he said with a smile, poking his own face and then poking Fangs, "I didn't know I looked like that."
When Tori saw her face, he laughed. "I don't usually look into mirrors. It...um..." he thought of the other Tori, "...doesn't turn out pretty."

Sebastion rose an eyebrow at Torisen. Last time he had checked, he could look at his own image and not feel fright. So why was it that he was having troubles now?
"I would like to see you in my room later Torisen," he said with a curious tone, "I have something I wish to test."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:25 pm
Fang became herself again, and put down her hand, on the table, "It's nothing special...I think it's more fun than anything else." she shrugged, taking Seith's form, perfectly. She'd seen him enough to know what he looked like, every detail. She put on an angry face, "Bleh blah bleh, blahblow!" she wagged her finger in the air and crossed her eyes, before laughing.

Meiyu rose an eyebrow, "Real mature, Fangatha."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:40 pm
Tori laughed with her, trying not to let Uncle's comment get to him. He had pretty much figured out that he would be looking at himself in a mirror tonight.
"It looks like fun! I wish I could do that," he said, slightly jealous. With a reassured smile, he looked at her and said, "But can you do this?"
Tori's eyes unfocused and the tips of his wings shimmered a orange-gold. With a smile and a snap, the candles in the room were blown out and suddenly there were different colors radiating off of everyone in the room. Their Auras.
Fangs was giving off the colors he had listed before, Pink, Purple and Green. Meiyu's was a mix of light yellows and whites. His uncles was a strong shade of blue.
"I can't see my color, but you all should be able to," he said with a smile.

Sebastion eyed Torisen's aura in surprise. He hadn't bothered to pay any attention to it in many years, and he was beginning to regret it. Torisen's Aura was split down the middle. One side was emanating warm, soft colors, like silvers and light blues, and the other was blood red. Dark, rich blood red.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games