Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:39 pm
IMWanderling
Manji-luo
IMWanderling
Manji-luo
IMWanderling
Ok...but maybe in RP section first so no complaints are sent. What do you think???

*Helps herself to an ice cold IBC root beer...*User Image
gonk i wasn't hoping for this to go in the RP section, but if Sakura says it should be in there, then i guess it'll go there -.-;;

Yeah...it's not really RP... We can ask him if it can stay here and get a sticky where it's so popular. I won't move it on ya... wink
okay, thanks IM ^_^ i'd hate to see it moved to the RP thread. it doesnt seem to get many visitors sweatdrop plus this is a place for everyone to enjoy!

I like it here too and so does Akira, so I think Sakura will let it stay. It's so relaxed and not really RPish. It is more like casual conversation with a smidgeon of ramen and rootbeer. Yay! It's really popular too! 3nodding
hehe, YA! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:41 pm
Thanks everybody. Nothing too much is being said now, since she has a report to do. I'll probably be off for awhile too.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:51 pm
Goddess Ace
Thanks everybody. Nothing too much is being said now, since she has a report to do. I'll probably be off for awhile too.
okay =/  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:08 pm
Effing hell. Today was such a good day and what happens?? It goes to hell! Flip. I'll think of it like this Only an hour 'til I can talk to Chad. Only and hour. lol. We broke up on my effing birthday.. :'( I guess its for the better. Ahhh. Three and a half years. Wasted. Watch we'll get back together tomorrow.
::grabs random alcoholic beverage and ramen::
Yay.. Tackle glomps are funn. Good to be a bartender Manji!

stiched

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:10 pm
stiched
Effing hell. Today was such a good day and what happens?? It goes to hell! Flip. I'll think of it like this Only an hour 'til I can talk to Chad. Only and hour. lol. We broke up on my effing birthday.. :'( I guess its for the better. Ahhh. Three and a half years. Wasted. Watch we'll get back together tomorrow.

xd people piss me off to much......present company(maybe) excluded... xd sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:12 pm
stiched
ouch, that really sucks! *comforts you* staying in a relationship that long and it ends up like this =/  

Manji-luo

stiched

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:20 pm
Lol wolfie, i know what you mean.

Thanks for the comfortations. I think we might be fine. I dont know if I want us to be fine. hmmm. I'm just in a really pissed mood right now.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:21 pm
stiched
Lol wolfie, i know what you mean.

Thanks for the comfortations. I think we might be fine. I dont know if I want us to be fine. hmmm. I'm just in a really pissed mood right now.
yeah, i know how that is. was the reason for breaking up that bad?  

Manji-luo

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:27 pm
i'm probably gonna have to log soon as well. i've been staying up too late x.x  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:30 pm
nope wasnt bad at all. it was stupid and he threw a huge a** fit. All well.

Well, I hope you get some sleep. It'll make you feel better. AND you wont be as sleepy!

stiched

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:33 pm
stiched
nope wasnt bad at all. it was stupid and he threw a huge a** fit. All well.

Well, I hope you get some sleep. It'll make you feel better. AND you wont be as sleepy!
thanks. i hope for the same ^^;;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:48 pm
okay, i'm gone for the night, later people  

Manji-luo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:51 pm
Ah, the ups & downs and life. Geez, I'm still sick. Some ramen & tea might do some good. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:52 pm
Goddess Ace
Ah, the ups & downs and life. Geez, I'm still sick. Some ramen & tea might do some good. 3nodding
*whips you up some ramen tea and offers to make you some green tea*

rough day? =/  

Manji-luo

Razenof

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:57 pm
*pokes head in the door and sniffs* Meow?  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games