Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Antiseptics

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:30 pm
Howdy Y'all. ^^
My name's Rummzies, but you can call me Natalie. or Nat, depending how lazy you are when it comes to typing. xP
In 17 days today, I'll be 18. I'm all about the Love, too. Because Love is good. And it makes people happy. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:49 pm

hi.. I'm Hunter!
nice to meet u all 3nodding

Hunterornithocheirus

[Ch!ps]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:05 pm
Hi, I'm Shiroknai. Dear god, no one call me that gonk Please just call me Shiro, Shi-chan, or whatever you wish would be just fine <3 And as a side note before I start rambling, thank you for the invite Onyx 3nodding

When I joined this site, I took a general intrest in ED, so if you get into an in-depth conversation with me, my apologies, I'm a conversationist and tend to debate my point to the death. Shortly after I became an addict to the minishops, and it's ever popular Art Freebies sub forum, and for a while I remained there an "art whore". I still visit the R/C but right now I've found the Avatar Talk to be my home, and no doubt will be staying there for months to come. Aswell as an art and conversation addict, I'm a fashion nazi, online and off n.n;

My hobbies mainly consist of Basketball, Art, and music. Most of the time I'm working on art though; be it Realism, Photography, Painting, or just plain old sketches of anything I can find; and at the moment I've been trying out anime/manga (I blame that on my huge obsession of D.N.Angel, Kill Me Kiss Me, and Fruits Basket x.x wink

Um, any outside information on my apperance, age, and such isn't what I'd normally give out publicly.

So I won't.

<3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:34 pm
I'm... whatever it says over my avvie. Give it whatever nickname you will, or you can call me Kiari is you really want.

My life is internet conversation. Without it I wouldn't be able to breathe.

No matter what anyone might tell you, I am pond scum, perhaps lower than. I am a very mean person, and I am not nice at all. Don't tell me I'm nice, I won't agree with you. In fact, I will argue until no life remains within me.

I love, music, anime, manga, books, and my computer. I also love to roleplay.

I am, in fact, after I finish coming up with a roleplay that actually has a plot, ready to write a meaningful book or two. Ask me about, if you wish.

I also, as I said, love music, and am working on learning to play my guitar, Squee. Yes, my guitar has a name. It's perfectly normal.

I also enjoy doodling, though I dont' think I'm very good, and I'm not.

Furthermore, I like... talking... about... things.

~Narrator Acoolie~

irisdolly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:41 pm
Hey, I'm Iris, I was invited just the other day. I'm hoping I will be able to post here. I am a member of the LSG and that's where I spend most of my time. Erm...if you want any other info, just check out my myspace.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:36 pm
Hi. I'm Acorn.
My real name is Leila. Friends call me Squishy (pleeeease don't ask why).
I like horses.
And video games... mostly DDR.
And PARTIES!
And Broadway musicals.
And smokin' those cigarattes.
Yep.
That's pretty much it 3nodding

ZOMGIAMLYKSo0o0o0o0o0oCOOL!!!!!1!!!11one

ps...
myspace= www.myspace.com/x_squishy
later peeps.  

Miss. Sparkle

Miss. Sparkle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:38 pm
iris_dolly
Hey, I'm Iris, I was invited just the other day. I'm hoping I will be able to post here. I am a member of the LSG and that's where I spend most of my time. Erm...if you want any other info, just check out my myspace.

I chacked out your myspace.
you have pretty hair.
I wish mine was longer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:51 pm
Hi I'm KaoruKittie but friends just call me Kit (Kit is short for Kitsune which means fox in japanese). =^_^=

Some things I like most are manga, anime, and roleplaying.

I enjoy drawing(yes I do avi which I just started doing not long ago), playing
video games, and chatting with friends.

I am friendly as long as you don't play pranks and annoy me. stare

KaoruKittie

Lulu-Vamp

Dapper Codger

8,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:09 pm
I'm Lulu. I was invited and I am the captain of the D-cup guild and a senior in college pursuing a degree in Wildlife.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:13 pm
Hi All!
Thanx For Inviting Me!
My Name Is Kathryn, But My Mates Call Me Kat Prrrr Lol whee
Im 18
Ummm .... I Love Formula1
I Like Most Music Apart From Old Old Music Lol, Horses,Hanging Out With Friends, Having A Laugh,Singing,Internet And loads more .....
Im studying childcare and work in a nursery.
Ummm cant think right now ... If you wanna know anything else dont be afraid to ask i dont bite!
not all the time anyway Lol
whee

xxkathrynxx

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

doomed_waffles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:23 pm
The names Skylar.
Nice to meetcha.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:26 pm
hello

my name is seth (not realy its chad)
im going to be 17 in about 13 days
and i drawn *points to siggy and wispers* i do comissions for gold  

Seth_Nightshade

Bunny Jones

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:17 pm
Hi! I'm Bunny, but you can call me Jones if you want, or anything else you come up with.
I just turned 18 in December. I'm not much of a poster, more of a lurker, but I'll try to post once in a while so you don't think I'm dead. Oh wait, I am... XD
If you want to know more, look in my profile. n_n  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:09 pm
Hello all, call me yc, thanks for the invite Onyx!

[more info in profile]

I wonder, how did you find me to invite me to this guild? o.o

yc_lover

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games