Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:54 pm
. S w e p t . A w a y .

The light blue stallion was moving through a feild at a slow walk, his wings folded neatly upon his back. His dark eyes were moving along the sky, a small frown hidden among his features. He had not seen his daughters or mate in a long time, but he was sure they were around. It was just a matter of looking in the right spot at the right time, wasn't it?

His wings flared out and he stretched them, letting his gaze fall from the heavens and toward the stream in the distance. It might be best to just go have a nice drink, the weather seemed a bit hot and rivers were always cold and nice. He let his wings fold only partly and began his trip toward the river. He shut his eyes and smiled, letting the air brush through each feather so deligately. He loved doing this with his wings, he loved how it felt.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:09 pm
The breeze was soothing, complementary to the warm sunlight that made the day seem almost like spring. Dark blue curls tipped with gold whipped about Zaphiro's muzzle as he raised it up from the river, causing the stallion to smile almost in spite of himself. No, there was no spite to deal with at all. He was actually, honestly, in a good mood, and why not?

He felt like laughing, he was so happy; only that would have embarrassed him for the mere fact that it was unprovoked. But he was happy, so very happy, and for what reason?

There was the rub. He couldn't quite put his hoof on it, but for the past few days he'd been in an almost constant state of euphoria. It must be the warm weather taking effect, but whatever the reason...it was nice.

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:17 pm
Not far into his walk he spotted glints of gold coming off a much darker blue than his own. He instantly reccognized it was another stallion. He began to put himself into a better, more social mood. He hadn't ran into another in a long time, and he realized he'd missed being social. He was not in any way like his father when it came to other males. He didn't mind them at all, where his father shunned them because he needed to prove he was best or some other nonsense like that.

He folded his wings completely, blowing air from his nostrils. He composed his features into that of a friendly horse, rather than how he'd been feeling before. He didn't want to seem apathetic or uninteresting. "Hello there!" He called out. And who knew, maybe this other male had even run into the three he was looking for!

(Alright I have to go but I will check this in the morning!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:39 pm
Zaphiro hadn't been expecting to encounter another individual, not this soon. But he had to admit that this was a pleasant surprise, and why not? Given how crazy and chaotic the last fews weeks had been, it was about time he had a chance to relax and enjoy himself.

No sooner had the thought crossed his mind than the dark blue stallion was laughing. Good grief, entitled to amusement? That was the sign that he'd been spending too much time with Safi...and yet he'd only seen his herdmate one afternoon! Oy, this was too ridiculous.

But he was still smiling widely as he turned to acknowledge the greeting of the other stallion. "Hello to you as well, friend. Isn't this a marvelous day to be out and about, enjoying the sun and the breeze? It hardly seems like winter anymore."

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:13 am
Makya's ears seemed to press back, a moment of uncertainty flickering accross his features. Why was he laughing? Though the other finally seemed to speak, his laughing had stopped.

Makya grinned and nodded his head. "Oh yes, it's quite beautiful for a winter day. Perhaps it will be ending early this year. I see you've had the same thought as I; perfect river weather." His tail swung to one side after a moment and he moved forward, leaning down to drink. When he brought his head back up he glanced to the other. "My name is Makya."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:33 pm
As the other stallion stepped up to the river, Zaphiro had politely stepped aside; one could never be too sure whether or not the Soquili one was speaking too believed in personal space or not, and it was better to err on the side of caution. But Zaphiro was still smiling, particularly as the other stallion spoke.

Tossing his head so that his stray bits of mane would finally get out of his eyes, Zaph nodded in agreement to the other stallion. "Indeed, we can only hope that things brighten up and warm up early. I must admit, even though I've been a wanderer for my entire life, the cold still gets to me."

Flipping back his wings as he spoke, Zaphiro gave the other stallion a slight bow. "And it's a pleasure to meet yoy, Makya; my name is Zaphiro. Rivers aside, what brings you out here?"

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:38 pm
Makya chuckled softly and looked up at the sky. Well of course, the cold was cold no matter where one went. Unless it didn't get cold where they traveled to, of course.

"The pleasure is all mine Zaphiro." He liked the other's name, it was fun to say. He restrained himself from saying it more than once, of course. "Actually I am looking for my mate and maybe my daughters.." He frowned slightly. "I am sure they are around, I just haven't looked in the right place yet." He laughed to make the situation a little lighter than it actually was. "My mate's name is Kayjin. She's dark and is a wind soquili, swhirls of green and purple. My two daughters are a lighter blue, like myself. Have you seen them maybe?" His expression became curious, and he hoped that the other had.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:59 pm
Searching...that was always a valid reason to be out roaming, though a less cheerful reason that Zaphiro himself would have liked. To be seperated from mate and children...he couldn't even begin to imagine how distressing that must be.

But then again, the lighter blue stallion didn't seem to be very distressed, so mayhaps this was a common occurance? It was always hard to superimpose one's own beliefs over those of others, particularly if those others were stangers, and he didn't mean to start now.

Still, even if Makya wasn't upset, he still didn't like the necessity of his answer. "Sorry, Makya; I haven't seen anyone else out here, or at least I hadn't until you showed up. Would the three of them be together, do you suppose?" Just because he hadn't seen them didn't mean that he couldn't help look for them, after all!

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas