Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *Stickys Announcements & Site Info/Q&A*
Sakura's Poetry Contest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear
  Fuzzy wuzzy had no hair
  Fuzzy wuzzy had some pretty damn bald balls
View Results

BloodsuckingButterfly

Amorous Vampire

9,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:23 pm
Btw, I have a question question
Do we just post a new poem each month? xp cuz I have alot of poems and I dunno if i should just post once a month or just once in total xp  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:24 pm
when is this part of it over? april 31?  

AidrianAkar

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:46 pm
go into thine woods and through the tree's
there you will see a place full of lulz
find thine wishing well and plunge yourself into thy pit
for waiting you is thine shrine

where you can be free.
a place where people can experience /b/ to its fullest delight.
but alas, some feel this should be removed
the JLU came and attacked! the /b/rothers fought back!
then all hell broke loose and lindens came and nuked the planet.

now all that is left is barren land of rock.
we shal rebuild it, we will make it stronger!
so we began to replant the trees and rebuilt the well
so we can all experience Woodbury university once more.

this is kinda the story of second life's woodbury university. my friend owns the area and we built a museum. or a shrine as it may be. for /b/tards. but unfortuntally the Justice league United came and started to attack us with weapons ment to orbit people into space and sent a flurry of requests to remove the sim and ban everyone in it. so Linden Labs came and deleted the sim. gave a 3 day ban to everyone who modded the area (i was one of them) and permabanned everyone who had greafed.
now we fought back and rebuilt the sim. hopefully LL will stay off our backs sense we now have a a justice league who is also a /b/tard moding the area. so we could clean up this place.its a crappy poem but it kinda works  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:37 am
Strike the match

strike the match
hold it close
Watch the blood
turn to steam
then condensate into
raindrops that fall on your tongue
and teardrops that fall
down your face
I'm tired of being brave
This life has been too long
I'm tired of having to breath
So strike the match dearest
As it all burns away
This day will haunt you
As a turned to you and asked:
"Is there a god?
Is there salvation?
Can I just fall back
and close my burning eyes
and feel it all melt away?"
Screaming
Dying
Loving
Crying
Cutting
Hating
Living
Breathing
As my heart falls
so I fall darling
Take this match
Burn a candle for me in
this long parade of Death
These bloodstained hands
have dropped the dagger
The coffins filled
my breathing stills
Forevermore.

Valentines Day

Oh hip hip hooray...
At least, thats what I'm suppose to say
It doesn't make me happy, there's just no way
Every year I get shot into dissarray
At least thats what happens on Valentines Day
Everyone else says yes while I just say nay,
Lovers and couples do what they may
And every year I've had nothing to say,
At least thats what happens on Valentines Day.

emolord2

7 Kid5 7

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:23 am

+Full of Sadness+

I make this poem full of sadness
With my whole being I'm not
The pain that crawls within
There is only salted water that envelops

Friends are part of everyone
They are what gives meaning to life
Seeking for friends with troubling moments
Without them I am nothing but a single speck...

So far life has given me darkness, shrouding over me
There's no way I can change it
It was destined from the beginning
And so my black reflection will follow me...

People are who they are by nature
I'd like to change but a solid barrier blocks me
I'm only me, myself, and I and no one else
There will always be a hurting feeling inside...

With this bright light that guides me
It only fades away into nothingness
What little hope there is for me?
As my divine spirit is here to protect...

~sherry

+Tragic Love+
[not really a poem poem sweatdrop ]

I have no idea why I feel this way
Some part of me thinks that this certain
person hates me...
Yet...he tells me he doesn't...
But why doesn't he ever say...
Anything back to me?
It's like he's not even reaching
out to say I need to say this to you
Because deep down...I'm hurt.
By words that just seem so simple
Why not express the deeper meaning?
Why not share secrets willingly?
Is there nothing to share?
Am I nothing to you?
I seem like an object
Just something used by someone
Nothing but pointless gibberish
That leads to no self-gain
I quietly say to myself
It's nothing...
I don't care anymore
I don't want to feel pain
from someone who's inflicted
it's sorrow of simplicity
Let me just cry to myself
In doubt and depression
Never feeling what it's like
to love again...

~sherry

+I'm Here+

How loud must my heart cry...
For yours to call back?
How many tears must run down my cheek...
Before you console me?
Must I bleed before your eyes for you...
To know that I'm real?
What do I need to do for you to know...
"I'm here"?
Look into my eyes and you'll see
I cry.
Stab me and you'll see
I bleed.
Break my heart and watch how I suffer.
Can't you see? I'm here.
Now and forever.

Call upon my name
and I'll come for you.
Shed a tear,
and there I'll be...
Holding a tissue, ready to hold you in my arms.
So...
Just let me be,
The one you call upon in your hours of despair.
Let me be the shoulder you lean and cry on.
Let me be...
The one and only...
The one that loves you.

~nao-kun

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:18 pm
Here's a poem I wrote for English class. We had to pick out 3-10 word phrases from 5 songs and make it into a poem longer than 10 lines.
She (my teacher) said it was very compelling.
It doesn't have a title, but here it is:

Where are all the stupid people from?
Intellectually spayed, dysfunctionally raised,
A symphonic blank stare.
I thought we had the same ideas,
But you proved me wrong.
I'm a person just like you
But now that you've moved along...
I see so many times-
Logic is a threat, reason searched and seized.
Blame it on the fear of change-
The fear of truth.
They don't know I burn against the super ego...
Watch the fire burn, living through conformity.
Next of kins pay for your sins,
Be the victim of our own design.
Why would anyone stick out their neck?
Blame it on the fear of change,
The fear of truth,
The Devil inside me.
Go now, if you want it-
I'm waiting for my turn to make it burn.

It's not that great, but I tried.

-1337 Cupcake-

deaths_guise

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:10 pm
before you read them i greatly apologize about hte typos... most of them are pretty old

everything you have heard is probably true, i never meant for this to happen. i told you i would be good, i told you i would change i told you i would grow up. i guess we never knew this would happen the illusion of discipline was there for a little bit but as i was given more freedom then as it was taken from me i wouldn't... i couldn't stand for it. i began to rebel against you, i began to revert to how i was and now look at me. lost in a haze of confusion not knowing how I'm going to live day to day. wishing i had never left. but i am glad i did or i never would have met her. so i sit here in this chair not knowing whether i have done good by choosing to run from my mistakes or if i should have stayed and faced them like a man. i wish life was as easy as it once was. i wish i could go back to the way it was. i promise i would be different now that i know how it is to be on my own. i just wish i had another chance. if it wasn't for her i would go home. but i love her. so i sit here my family disappointed and hurt by my actions. i try to assure them they were the right ones, but the truth is i don't know that even myself. so to all my friends my family and everyone i have hurt... i am sorry truly i am. i wish i could make it all change. but i suppose this is me.

for the first time i can honestly say i ahve found some one i genuienly like. not lust. not infactuation. the one possibly? probably not. for once i have theese feelings. instead of wondering or thinking i know. knowing i might be able to happy for once. happy with her. happy or her.for now. until the day we are together i will be happy for her. and when we are together i will be happy for us.

i have tried hundreds of times to tell some one how i feel and how the world works in my mind. but one thing lead to another and the words just came spilling out to you... no one else. i could say the same there is something about you that makes you special. i long for your aproval i long for your kind touch i feal you love and compasion from a distance i will watch you long for you and secretly hate every moment you are with him it tears my inside to shreds and i just put on a smile till the end i will love you and my love will swell within this empty shell.

night comes i fall asleep the dreams of us together fill my mind i can almost feal you the dreams are so real. each dream gets longer and longer. i can see us together standing there holding each other. sadly each time i awake from the dream. i fall asleep the dreams come as always but something new i do not awake. i begin to think my dreams are real i live my life in a dream world in my mind that i never will awake from again. doomed to be happy for the rest of my life.

the blood courses through my veins doesnt belong to me yet it feels like my own. this mind i have tells me that i love you and i trust it i have dreamed of the day i could simply touch you. and that dream came true and my love for you is the same as always. your looks changed nothing. i would like to keep this mind, yes i think i will i want to love you and if you dont love me i will not find a new heart i will keep this one and live with my own sorrow to comfort me.

this blood that courses through my veins is not mine i have stolen it from everyone that i have ever knowen this mind is not mine as well. i am a leech i am always taking and never giving this love i feel is not my own love but anothers. i want this to end to become a whole instead of a leech i want to learn what it is like to love my own love and feel my own blood course through my veins hear my own thoughts till that day i lay here in the darkness all alone leeching no more.

the blood runs from every pore out of my body leaving me a dry frail ghost lost in memory all of reality has fallen apart i am left here in a a world of nothingness. nothing has a meaning everything is useless i try and try again i do not hear or feel anything anymore i dont exist for any purpose. i'm just here bleeding yet never dieng the blood run as a trickle, a small pool, then a lake, and then an ocean. an ocean of nothingness in which i swim and live for ever in absolute nothingness.

i walk in a straight line not straying to either side i can see my destination but with everystep it gets blurier and blurier i begin to run it gets farther to each side there is perfection in every aspect of the word i begin to think about straying from the path but i stay on it only to reach my destination and find out it was right where i began. this time around i make my own path.

little messages i keep getting never marked with who they are from they all same almost the same thing love notes from an admirer and i dont know who it is every day a new note each one giving a little more information until i send the final note opening the note i realize it is empty i look at the rest all empty. just figments of my imagination...no one ever loved or admired me i am the only one that loves me

i look into your eyes i tell you i love you with out words you do not hear me or know im saying it. i love you and you know it but don't you don't. i dream of the time we have spent together i stand in the dark imagining you are there watching over me as i sleep i wish i could just hold you and never let you go. i led you into a path of destruction and you took to it like a cat to milk you see what you are doing but you dont stop you want to but you dont. its an ugly path i am your savior if only you would come to me we could be alone once more and be happy again so when you want to see the light again and not just a glimmer leave your path of destruction and come to me and i'll show you the light you so desperately look for the light that only i have and only you and i can see it. so until that day i remain the soul keeper of this light come and share the light with me bath in its pureness and feel its heat for when you are sharing my light you will never be alone again. so i tell you this hoping you will see the light and love me the way i love you.

i hold the gun in my hand knowing full well what it is capable of i look into your eyes and see not fear or hate just love and compassion i hand you the gun and say use this as you wish as i turn around and step over your parents dead bodies you begin to cry for the first time since the slaughter began as you raise the gun to me and you place your finger in the trigger and pulling it you cry a little more as i fall to the ground watching us all lie there lifeless and dead you turn the gun on yourself to take your life after saying i shall see you in hell where we can live forever then kissing my lifeless forehead you pull the trigger and fall lifelessly onto me. (you pull the trigger only to hear the hammer slam onto and empty chamber. slowly you drop the gun time seeming to slow down with every second you look at what has happened and begin to fall into nothingness. your mind leaves you in one last attempt to be with me in the end)

the fire starts i do not know where from but it burns and burns the flesh peals off of the bone and i do not move i do not scream in pain but i sit there and take the punishment i deserve and i watch as my family is saved and i do not make a sound as to notify the firemen i am in here fully alive and awake even if only for a moment more i say my last goodbye to this world and everyone in it this is the punishment i get this is the punishment i deserve.

looking into your eyes i see the hate and fear of a thousand dieng children but i also see the love and compassion of a thousand mothers who would willingly give their life to save their children this is why i chose you over everyone else i chose you because you do not want to be perfect but you are not fake either your emotions are real you do not try to impress me yet you do day after day this is why i chose you over everyone else so i must say i love you

this is how i want it to be up here in the stars only us no one around in the dark we can be alone away from the judging eyes of others away form everyone and everything but the stars look at them up there shining there light over billions of miles yet we can still see them cant we so why does our distance yet so little compaired to the stars be such a great barrier like the lack of air in space

standing in the dark i try to vision you standing there in my arms me holding onto the very thoght of you it hurts inside to know that the love i feal for you is forbidin for it can never be real i talk to you day after day hoping that it might be able to become real i try to get you out of my head but the thoughts of you just keep flowing. i hate my self for loving you i hate my self i do i tell my self everyday that i cannot have you but the fealings never fade and little do you know i love you the way i do... i love you

i know this is wrong the love i feal for you i should not feal it i do not know you i see you i hear you i cannot touch you i love you from a distance and you will never know. how can i love you when i do not know you, the distance between us might some day meen nothing but for tday it is the thing that keeps me from tellign you how i feal i love you althoug i can't hold you i love you.

As I fall from the skys with broke and
tattered wings.
I begin to realize why god gave us eyes.
I look around just before I slam into the
ground.
and see the pain fear and hatred that lay
before me.
as I slam into the ground I realize I am
free.
god gave me eyes so I can see inside of me.
standing up I no longer see the black and
tattered wings that once were me.
I can see as no one can... free
free from all chains.
free from all confusion.
with my new white wings i stand
i walk down the street
everything i touch shines as i do
new.

you insist that no matter how much i try i am getting no where that you are done that you are emotionally dead you feel nothing and think nothin. i know otherwise because i have come to love you over the time we have talked i have never met you yet we live so close while i have knowen you your heart has been broken and ive heve been there to help mend it this whole time i do not know if the thought has ever crossed your mind but i love you and i know you have fealings for me to otherwise you owuld not talk to me when i try to heer you up adn help you when you say there is nothing wrong or that you are dead inside because i know you and i know what you are feeling for i felt that way for a long time but i learnt there is still love out there in the world so i tell my self i love you and i hope you will learn to love again.

these things i feel they come and go just as the wind softly flows across my face it is a feeling of great hate and yet great love i know i do not belong here yet it is here i so badly feel i want to be so i tell my self i do belong when i know i do not so my fealings come and go as i try to fit in and belong once again before my life falls to peices again i know it will happen if i keep tryeng but i keep tryeng anyways only to have my heart broken once again... once again.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:56 pm
heart My Midnight Sky heart

You are my midnight sky
You are the one for whom I’d die
You are the angel for whom I live
I don’t know what more I have to give
You made me remember what I had forgot
You recovered for me something I had lost
Just being able to talk to you makes my heart jump all day
What more do I have to say?
My heart races when I hear you speak
Yet I feel as if my life has gone up to its peak
This feeling in my heart is slowly killing me
Because I’m not really sure that you want to be with me
I want to be with you for always
The way you look at me kills me in so many ways
I’ll crawl into my bed and begin to think…just…just if… I could be your princess…
Sometimes I wonder if you had ever really tried to guess
I’ll keep myself in my eternal darkness so that I cannot taint you, my angel
But I don’t want you to just throw me away like an old silver bangle
I want to keep you as mine and only mine
Because it’s so hard to share someone so kind
I’ve seen your bad side, but to me it’s a sign that you trust me enough not to piss you off
When you’re hurt or full of sadness or something as weird as losing your voice because of a simple cough
Tell me that you love me too so that I won’t go insane
Shackles of pure bitterness and depression bring me pain
Heaven to me now is nothing but a pointless lie
So where are we to go when all of us die?
When are we, the beings of this so-called God, satisfied?
Why is it that whenever I thought of you, I cried?
How come this feeling called ‘love’ hurts way more than it should?
I feel that I can’t do anything but I wish that I could
So many questions, so little answers…
And yet I still go on…that is…until my time to die occurs
Let me be the one to tell you that everything’s gonna be alright
I’ll bring those seemingly impossible dreams into sight
I’m losing my mind to nothingness
How I yearn for your loving arms and tender kiss
Tell me that I’m the one you are looking for
So that it will be easier for me to open the door
But it seems that I have lost all my luck
And it looks like no one gives a ********
This mind blowing revelatory s**t…
It’s making my heart skip
You know what I say is true
All that I know is…that I love you.

THIS IS SOOOOO OLD XDDD dont critize it badly plz... >_>;; poetry isnt my thing  

xx_screamMASSACRE

UrOnly1

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:20 am
together forever

listening to your answers to my silent questions.
you smile at my words and you wrap your arms around me..
responding to that look of longing in my eyes.
being with you makes my heart soar and it makes my soul fill with joy.
the knowledge that you understand me,
that youre a part of me ...
can hold me over for a million lifetimes  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:12 am
Please don't Copyright my stuff. This Poem is mine and it took me a while to write it.

Evil Angel
By: Terrell Dowdell(G A L I L E O 17)

Walking in grace and beauty,
My angel walks at my side,
Her dark brown hair falling beyond her hips,

She is a source of beauty and elegance,
I want to love her,
Yet I am held back with the thought of regret,
She grabs my hand and leads me through the storm,
Her dress gracefully skims the rough water of the ocean,
As the swells of the tide choke my breath,

As beauty killed the beast,
Her beauty has captured my soul,
Leading me away from my cold limp body,
We accend above the clouds,

I love her more than the air I breath,
I want to soar above the clouds and shout my love for her,
But at a moments glance my angel is no longer beautiful,
She holds the key to my heart un her hands,

She pierces through my heart with a golden dagger,
A wicked grin on her face,
As I fall upon the floor another man takes my place,

Drowning in my sorrow I look back to the past,
Walking along the beach next to the one I love,
I notice that I am not leaving footprints in the sand,

The evil angel has stole my heart,
And as the beauty killed the beast,
So has my angel destroyed my soul.  

Galileo17

AtrumAngelus

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:17 pm
Title:My Angel, I'll See You Soon

by: Emilio P. (AtrumAngelus)

You're gone, but that's okay;
you're gone but I'm here to stay.

I'll be fine, because you're in my heart;
so until we meet again, I'll play my part.
Memories of us, I know will never fade..
Because in my heart, your name's inlaid

Forever in stone, I'll never forget
the times we spent were the best yet..

I love you, and I'll see you soon
then we'll dance together, under the moon...  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:34 pm
Elementary School Poem!

RED
Red is the color of blood glisten in the
sun from your newborn cut.
It's the color of a ruby sparkling in the ring on
the velvet cushion in your husbands hands.
It's the color of wine in your glass as you toast.
Red is the color of poppy's growing on the dead mans grave.
It's the color of a summer rose after it's long winter rest
and red is the color of life as it flows through your viens.

Another But not from Elementary!

In a World.
In a world of despair
In a world of dismay
Not a single one cares
Not for a single day
About what goes on
Not even a mile away
Not if a person dies
Even on his first day
All that they care about
Is their own dismay