Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:16 am
Cause she's just like the weather, can't hold her together

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud halfblood, Slytherin First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Dead Inside
Thoughts: He's dead, he's dead, it's my fault
With: Professor Harlowe and Damien

Marina forced herself to stop crying. She'd already proved herself to be nothing more than a weak little girl, why show it? The light that had always remained in her brown eyes had gone. Now they were empty and dead looking. This. All of this was her fault. Damien was probably dead, Professor Owens had gotten away, and she'd done nothing! Nothing! She stared up at Professor Harlowe and shakily took her hand, rising to her feet. "My name is Marina Aldred. I.... I don't know if I'm alright." she whispered, looking down at her scratched and singed pajamas, the blood stains on them from her bleeding arms, legs, and face that were the result of running through bushes. Her arms were slightly burned, but nowhere near as bad as Damien's. She noticed the blonde woman's sad smile. "He's.... He's dead isn't he," she murmured, gazing at Damien in horror. "It's my fault...." She stared down at the ground, shaking all over. Marina suddenly realized she couldn't stop shivering.

"Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical"

Born from dark water, daughter of the rain and snow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:17 pm
Amata Harlowe
Professor of Mythology // Gardens // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Damien and Marina
CURRENTLY FEELING // Sad
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I can't... can't believe... I have to get these two to the Hospital Wing.'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Amata enclosed the young Slytherin's hand in her own, squeezing it reassuringly as she began taking the two children to the castle. "I'm Prof... I'm Amata, dear. Now, come on, let's get you both to the Hospital Wing." When the girl asked about the young man in her arms, and lamented that it was all her fault, Amata shushed her gently, clicking her tongue a bit, a habit she'd gotten from her mother. For some reason, the sound had always made her feel better. She stopped walking for a moment, and kneeled down so that Marina could see her housemate. She released her hand for a moment, placing her own on the girls shoulders, squeezing it gently, tears pooling in her eyes. "He is alive, at the moment. But he is very badly injured. We need to get him to the castle. And Marina, dear, this was not your fault, not even remotely. Re-... Prof-... Mister Owens, is an adult, and he is responsible for his own actions. Regardless of whatever personal pain he was in, whatever caused him to... to do this, it was his choice, and he is the one to blame. And there was nothing you could have done, sweet. You're, what, a first year? I doubt if you know a single spell that could have saved you. Had I not arrived, if he had... if he had killed you both, it would have been no one's fault but his. Understand?" A sharp, pained breath reminded her that the boy on her shoulder was in all likelihood dying. Knowing that, regardless of what she might say, the girl would probably continue to blame herself, Amata steeled her resolve to get them into the castle and to the Hospital Wing immediately. She put the young man on the ground and took out her wand, knowing that she would likely get them inside sooner if she levitated him. She cast the spell quickly, and he rose in the air, gently, and she took Marina's hand once more. "Marina, dear, if you want to help you classmate, take out your wand, and help me levitate him. Two spells will keep him in the air easier than one." Hopefully, the girl could manage the spell. Amata recalled that, oftentimes, the moment we succeeded was when we felt as though we must. If Marina blamed herself, perhaps she would be strong enough to keep him aloft. Amata didn't truly intend to leave it up to the girl, of course, but it might help her to think she was being helpful. She led the two into the castle and to the Hospital Wing, intending to see the Headmistress immediately after she had them both in bed and being cared for by the school's healer.

═════════════════════════════════

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:32 pm
Cause she's just like the weather, can't hold her together

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Guilty
Thoughts: It's still my fault....
With: Professor Amata and Damien

Marina nodded silently. She knew that the professor was probably right but she still cursed herself for not doing anything. She could have dragged Damien out of the way to, when he pushed her. But instead she let herself be saved again like a stupid damsel in distress. It was pathetic. Her insides were churning with a mixture of grief, fear, guilt, and worry. And her heart was still pounding in her chest like it was trying to escape it's frail cage. She whispered the levitating spell so softly it could barely be heard, and lifted Damien's limp body into the air. She followed the older woman out of the Gardens and all the way to the hospital wing, fighting back tears and still trembling. Her knuckles were white, she was gripping her wand so hard.

"Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical"

(Exit to Hospital Wing)

Born from dark water, daughter of the rain and snow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana walked through a trail surrounded by colorful plants of different sizes. Her mouth stayed shut as she hummed a quiet tune, forgetting she was with someone. This place seemed to take all of her worries and thoughts away, and replace them with her own imaginary world. After a couple minutes, she arrived at a bench. In fact, it was the same bench where she heard the strumming of a guitar during her first year. Steele used to come here and play music constantly, and the two would end up hanging out. Will we do that again? the girl wondered, staring at the bench. Things just weren't the same anymore with that boy. They've barely seen each other since the school year began, and even when they have, the blond boy never really said anything to her.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:09 pm
User Image
I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

ChaserSingleHufflepuffSecond YearPureblood

Everything works in your arms

Thinking:{Thoughts}
With:{Ariana}

Dhyl walked through the garden, his hair slightly damp from the shower. He found Ariana, and sat beside her. H-hey Ari. How's things? Y-you wanted to talk?" he said, his usual cool tone. He looked at her and smiled lightly.

Wearing

{OoC:}

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:12 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image

Ariana was staring ahead when Dhylan caught up with her. "Hm?" she asked, looking up at the second year before realizing why she was here in the first place. "Oh, right." The girl ran her fingers through her side ponytail. "Umm, you said something about your dad?" she asked, referring to the boy's mention of his father while at the feast earlier that night. Even though the girl's thoughts were somewhat everywhere a moment ago, she remembered the reason she offered to speak with Dhylan. During the feast, he seemed to be upset about something, and when he was asked about what, he said it was his dad. Any problems that the Hufflepuff had with family, or anything really, Ariana was ready to listen and possibly help out.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:32 pm
User Image

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

Dhyl looked at Ari. "Yes... my Dad... is getting re-married... I don't like the bloody woman! She doesn't even know my name! Calls me Phillip... or Daniel... o-or... Stephen..." he said, his face falling in a frown. He pushed his fringes back, slightly annoyed at the long hair.

Wearing

Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:53 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image

Ariana frowned when Dhylan described what his new step mother called him. "Perhaps she has a mental disability and can't remember your name?" she suggested, not realizing how terrible that sounded.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:58 am
User Image

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

Dhyl snickered at Ariana's suggestion. He looked at her, his face in a slight smile. I wish. More that she hates me, and me alone. She loves my Minnie though..." he said, trailing off. He missed his dad, but more than that, he missed his little sister. He had been with her all summer, and now he felt devoid without her.

Wearing

Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:27 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image

Ariana knew who Minerva, or Minnie, was because Dhylan talked about her before. "At least she's coming to Hogwarts next year, right?" she asked, remembering that the boy's sister was 9 years old last year. The third year didn't know what to say to cheer Dhylan up about his mother, so she figured changing the subject to his sister was a better idea.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

Dhyl looked at Ariana. "Minn comes next year!" he said, smiling. He really missed his baby sister, and couldn't wait for her to join him at school. He scratched his neck, letting his locket tip from his sweater collar. He rubbed the still warm metal and smiled softly.

Wearing

Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:09 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image

Ariana smiled at Dhylan when he said Minerva was going to be a first year next year. "There's only a year left until she's here, Dhyl!" she exclaimed, implying that the year will go by just as quickly as the previous one had. "So, is there anything else on your mind?" she asked after a while of silence.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:01 pm
User Image

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

Thinking:{Why can't I just tell her?}

Dhylan smiled at thoughts of his beloved sister. He missed her so much, and couldn't wait until she came to Hogwarts with him next term. When Ariana asked if he had anything else on his mind, his smile faded. He looked around the garden at the many flowers. None of them stuck out in his mind. There was only one flower he was looking for. "Yeah... There's something... A-A girl... She's just... really special to me. And, she's pretty much my best friend. But lately... I just don't know anymore." he said to the older Hufflepuff. He got up from the bench and walked over to a flowering tree. He studied it for a moment. "Why can't I just tell her how I feel? I'm sure she wouldn't hate me or laugh at me or hit me with her bat." he said, more to himself but loud enough for Ariana to hear him. He turned around and faced her again. "Thanks for listening to me. It was nice. See ya around, Ari." he said. And with that, he took off for the castle.
-Exit-

Wearing

{OoC: Sorry I haven't been online. I'll try to get this out of the way so we can get back into the regular time frame.}

Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:46 am

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image

Ariana watched Dhylan as he walked over to a flowering tree. Because he was talking about a girl that he had feelings for, the third year thought the boy was going to rip one of the flowers off. Hit him with her bat? A small sigh escaped her lips. "Dhylan, I'm sure you could just tell her how you feel!" When he walked off towards the castle, Ariana nodded and quietly said, "No problem." She stayed seated on the bench for a moment, thinking. A girl with a bat? Ariana's mind just couldn't picture Heather as the mystery girl. After a couple minutes, she walked back towards the Hufflepuff common room.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

little_kitten52

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:19 pm
Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora skipped as she went to the Gardens. No one was around, so she really didn't care. Today would be the second time that she and Dominic would meet for her to practice flying. Last time, boy, had she needed it. She had failed to learn the "up" command in class. Luckily, Dominic helped her with that. She just seemed to have trouble connecting with brooms. The one that she had chosen the first day of class, they found out, was finicky and liked a lot of politeness. Dom had been great, helping her figure out her broom and forge a small connection with it. She smiled at the thought.

As she sat and thought, she blew upward, attempting to blow some of her sable locks away from her face. Eventually, she reached up, getting fed up with them, and tucked them behind her ear, her feet swinging back and forth gently as she sat on the stone bench. She was glad it was the weekend. That meant more time to practice and more time to plot and spend with Dominic... She blushed a bit. She had decided that today, if he didn't hold her hand, or kiss her cheek, she would do it to him. She nodded decisively to herself, before realizing she had and glancing around to make sure no one saw. Seeing that no one was around, she laughed a bit, nervously. Merlin this boy made her feel funny...

His eyes... she loved his eyes. So blue! They looked super bright and clear compared to his inky black hair... And his laugh. And his smile. How he smirked whenever she was around. (It was a different type of smirk compared to his normal one...) Just.. Everything about him. He was so smart too! And he valued her opinion when it came to spells and even listened when she said his cruelty wasn't bad. She shook her head some. She kind of liked his cruelty. And his possessiveness. The way he had pulled her to him at the Feast... she couldn't forget it. It made her stomach flip flop. He made her feel small, but in a good way. She smiled, a small ghost of a smile, and sighed wistfully.

Translations:
Currently: Waiting for Dominic. Outfit:Black and blue. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: He's wicked cute...

Essy A Dante
((i time skipped it to be today, not two weeks ago, if that's ok. Sorry. Just trying to keep up. smile ))

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games