Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:38 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Caitlin looked around at the station. She saw a group of friends talking about their summer. She looked at her snowy owl, then pushed the cart past them. She found what seemed to be an empty compartment and lifted her trunk into the railings, setting Wise gently next to it. Caitlin walked back onto the platform, marveling at the scarlet train in front of her. She hoped she fit in well at Hogwarts.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:51 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fifth Year, Slytherin Prefect

Thick digits wove freely against freshly shaven auburn hair, the striking breeze felt eerie and unfamiliar against his flesh like skeletal fingers gripping his skull, ever unrelenting. His shrouded eyes of infamous gold, passed down along near every Nott in history, flickered hastily against the surging crowd. Young first years scrambled towards the train, and amidst the waves of sheepish toxicity, he pinpointed every face that reflected in his memories.

Colton, he sneered, but his eyes narrowed and, compelled, he struck forth like a viper from the pits, eager. But, wait, he froze, targeted the young Cloud brother and provoked a brow. Where was Roi? What had happened this summer?

Why didn't he know?

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Callous
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Second Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda pushed her way through the brick wall when she spotted a famous chaser, Josh Cloud. She stopped in her tracks to admire the fact he was only a few meters away from her. No way. He's really right there! her brain screamed. On the outside, she remained calm as she walked past the Cloud family and onto the train. "It's good to be back," she mumbled, placing a foot on the step. This was the first summer she somewhat enjoyed; however, it was always better to be at the school where she was allowed to use magic. Not only was she allowed, but the students were encouraged as they practiced different spells. Are Eretria or Leo here yet? she wondered, walking past several compartments before Amanda found Eretria seated in a compartment, all alone. "Hey," she greeted her friend. "Can I sit here?" she asked, pulling her luggage along behind her.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

((Next post at the Hogwarts Express))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:05 pm
GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
As soon as Gracie was on the platform she looked around for her cousin. Spotting the pale white haired girl she raced over. "Mitchy!" She called as she ran. A smile spread across her face. She had left her cart, which held her trunk and her barn owl, behind with her family. She skidded to a stop panting, as she reached her cousin."You saved me a spot right?" She asked.
"Dear, here's your things."
Gracie nodded at her mother and helped her parents load her stuff into Michelle's compartment. She turned to her uncle and younger cousins and hugged all three of them. "I'll see you over winter break. Unless I decide to stay at Hogwarts." She said with a smile at the three.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:16 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle gave her cousin a half smile. "Hello Gracie." She said. She showed the way to the empty compartment she had found and helped with putting her stuff up in the racks, before heading back out to the platform to wait for Ada. She looked at her father, still not sure how to feel about him being suddenly back in her life. "Hi dad." She said simply, as she returned to leaning against a pole near the barrier. Ada should be here soon. She thought. The train is going to leave soon. She has to be. She nodded her head as if agreeing with herself. Gracie stood near by, not speaking much to her, but she didn't mind. It wasn't like she was a very good conversationalist anyways.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image

where; Platform 9¾xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Everyonexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; overwhelmed

SongsOutfit

Jane stepped through the wall onto platform 9¾ and looked at the hustle and bustle around her. She wasn't exactly sure what she was feeling right now. She was excited to be going back and see all her friends but she didn't want to go back to that school. In fact she dreaded it quite a lot. She ran her hands through her hair and continued on. She took off her hoodie and tied it around her waist and scanned the crowd looking for any familiar face, or red hair. She hadn't heard from Phinelia all summer long and was worried about her. That was something rare. She scanned and suddenly noticed Colt just to the side of her, he seemed to be waiting for someone. She desperately hoped it was Phi. She took a few steps towards him "Hey Colt" She said with a large smile. "Is Phinelia with you?" She asked nonchalantly, trying hard not to worry.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lorelai Brookwater
Mood: Excited
Clothes: White shirt, jeans, converse
Hair: Braid

Lorelai stood straight, looking around at the people with their families. Mother felt I'll today, father was drunk as one can be, and her brothers were away. She was alone. She touched her cat, Oggy, behind the ears and petted him, trying to reassure herself. She looked at her wand for a second, the driftwood curvy and full of twists. Then she looked up and started watching again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Drae Blackstone
Mood: Nervous

Drae still stood awestruck at the place. The ceilings were high, people were bustling everywhere, a huge train was there. He looked around a bit, felt Artemis turning her head to look at the other pets. He wished he knew some of these people, but alas, they were as much as strangers as he was to them. he felt an anticipation growing in his chest.  

Kai Sparrowheart

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:01 pm
Selena "Fifi" Cloud

User Image

Mood: Excited
What am I doing: Introducing myself
What I want to be doing: Hanging out with Ariana

Selena gave her big brother one last hug, also glad that he brought Ariana over to them too. She was part of the family now. She was one of the closest friends of a lot of people in the family. Now, Selena was being introduced to all the second years that Ariana befriended last year. It was nice to see that Selena may have started with a couple of friends at this school. Then again, maybe these kids wouldn't like her, but at least she had Ariana, who was basically her best friend.

"Hello Chase, and Hello Katrina," she told them, happy to make their acquaintance. They seemed to be really cool; well Katrina anyways. Chase seemed to be somewhat boring. It really wasn't what he looked like, it was just his demeanor. She looked back to Josh, who waved to her and motioned for her to talk to her new friends.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tristain landed gracefully on the other side of the barrier, her trolley rattling along in her hands, with Komala perched comfortably on top of her luggage.

"There you are. What took you so long?" Her brother's voice was almost hoarse, and riddled with worry, but she kept walking right on past him anyway. "I came straight here, Colt. Don't blame me for dad's slow driving," she told him in a matter-of-factly way as her eyes sifted through the crowd ahead of her, seeking only one face.

"He's over there..." her brother replied quietly, his footsteps falling in behind hers. Tristain glanced over her shoulder at him, a little surprised that her face had giver herself away so quickly. Then, almost reflexively, she looked in the direction that Colton inclined his head towards, and sure enough, there stood Jayden. "I'm just warning you though, he's acting a little...odd" he added, which caused the Ravenclaw to give him a look that he much deserved, which was followed by a bout of laughter. "Yeah okay, Colt. Jayden's the one acting weird. Whatever, goofball," she teased, her eyes automatically returning to her friend's distant figure, ignoring the quiet "see for yourself..." that her brother offered in response.

"So...how's Phi? Have you heard from her since she left for Spain?" Tristain felt a little awkward switching to such an unhappy topic as they walked across the platform, but she truly was worried about her. "She's..." Colton's voice faded into nothingness, and he simply shook his head at her. That was enough to get his point across, and she left it at that.

"Well, I'm gonna go see how Jay's doing. Will you be alright by yourself?"

"Yes, mom," he replied jokingly, rolling his steel gray eyes at her. "Get outta here, kiddo." She cringed as he patted her on the head, and she could sense that he stopped walking behind her. "And hey—" Tristain paused and turned back to see what else he wanted. "—be careful, Trissy." Tristain nodded, ignoring the annoying nickname, and then turned back around, breaking into a run with a full-blown grin on her face.

"Jay! Jayden!"

User Image
"Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined.
Lawless, winged, and unconfined, and breaks all chains from every mind."

- William Shakespeare
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
What am I doing? With the gang.
What am I thinking? Ari...

Kat smiled when she saw Ariana and furrowed her brows when the girl seemed to not even notice her black eye. Suddenly, she departed from the group and returned with a new student. Kat glanced quickly at Ariana as she almost name dropped her last name, but smiled when she caught herself. Turning slightly so her eye wasn't the first thing seen, she smiled and said, "Hey, I'm Kat."

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:18 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|2nd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele ran through the brick wall afraid that he was going to do something stupid, like run into someone on the other side, much like he did last year. Fortunately, this time he knew what to expect and kind of veered off to make sure that he did not mess up. Soon enough, he pushed his luggage over to the train, seeing Ariana and Katrina with Chase. He did see another girl too, one that was really cute to him. The girl made him nervous; so he would keep to himself until one of his friends called him over. He didn't know why he was always so shy. His mom said it was the fact that he himself was so afraid of being rejected by something, or someone. That was probably it, for he could never get the courage to ask anybody something.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:26 pm
Natasha Blythe // Adalaide Blythe
Housewife & Gardener // King's Cross // Wearing
Unsorted // First Year // Kings Cross // Wearing
════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

spaceNatasha and Adalaide Blythe appeared at the Platform, happy to see that they hadn't missed the train.

spaceNatasha, obviously taller than her daughter, immediately began searching for the family they'd met at Diagon Alley, sure that Adalaide would feel better once she was with her friend. She was fortunate enough to spot Michelle and her cousin. "Ada, sweet, Michelle is right over here, come on." Nat led her daughter through the crowd and to the two girls.

spaceAdalaide's nervous expression brightened considerably when she and her mother made their way to Michelle and Gracie. "Good morning!" she said brightly, struggling to keep up with her mother in the crowd with her luggage.

spaceNatasha, glad to see that Adalaide was in good hands, checked her watch and frowned. "Michelle, Gracie, dears, it's good to see you again, and Ada, sweet, I'm going to miss you terribly. But, I must be heading off. I have to meet with your Aunt Hanna." Nat got down on one knee and gave her daughter a firm hug before standing again and leaving, looking over her shoulder to wave once more before leaving.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

(( OOC: ))
**Natasha Blythe exit to King's Cross**

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:40 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle smiled brightly when Ada finally joined them. "I was worried you might not make it." She said with a laugh, hugging her friend. She smiled at Natasha before the older woman left and then turned her attention to Ada. "So this is it." She said a bit nervously. She bit her lip. "We get sorted today and then we start becoming witches." She nodded her head matter of factly.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie ruffled the back of her hair as Adalaide and her mother walked up. Her mother quickly departed though, and Gracie's family took this as a cue to leave too. Her parents kissed her on the head and her younger cousins hugged her one last time before they left. She smiled at Ada and rolled her eyes when Michelle spoke. "You make it sound all mysterious. It's what we were born to do." She said with a nonchalant shrug, although inside her nerves were practically eating her alive. She wanted to know her house right now and she wanted to start learning to prove she was the best. She swallowed, calming her nerves a bit. "Anyways, want to head onto the train, Michelle got us a compartment already."

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

First Year _
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not going to live by your rules anymore.

After bidding farewell to her parents, Melinda pushed her cart through the barrier and emerged onto the platform. She smiled as she glanced around at the milling people, parents and children. She was excited for Hogwarts and what this adventure would bring her. She was also thankful for her cousin's trunk, which had been magically expanded during her seventh year. Of course, Mel had to scratch out the Tamara Radcliffe bit, but she didn't care too much. The attendant came to load up her stuff and Mel leaned against the train, waiting to see if anyone would want to talk to her.

Out Of Character: ...

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games