Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Seventh Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

Will heard a young boy call someone a mudblood and heaved a heavy sigh. Stepping through the flood of students, Will emerged into the cabin. "Oh, look, Yia in more trouble," the seventh year said with a wide smirk. He smiled to Seren and turned to the boy who called Seren a mudblood. "And you are?" he asked, a calm demeanor covering his face.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:21 am
User Image

Who's
up for a...

User Image

User Image

You didn't have to be a seer to know what Matt had meant with the word "Mudblood." To think that he'd been thinking of defending Matt just moments earlier. Why would someone hate someone else because of something that they were born with? Ben instinctively clutched the wand in his pocket. This could get tricky. Matt had upset the young witch and made a huge ordeal. Ben raised an eyebrow at his "friend" as if to question his motives just as an older boy stepped in. Ben sat himself down. Things like these tended to work themselves out, besides as there was no clear winner quite yet, he didn't know who to ally with. One thing he'd learned is to always side with the winner. Morals made people choose the wrong side and get themselves killed, and beliefs could be put on the back burner for a while. It was better to wait on the sidelines and then come in when a victory could be predicted.

...little friendly competition?

King_of_Tarts

Ruthless Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:40 am
What makes you happy?

I wonder... what makes you happy...

does it make...Others happy too?
User ImageUser Image
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Location: In the Hogwarts Express with Yia, Ben, ????, and ?????.
Thoughts: ******** them...
Mood: Angry.
╚══════════════╝

An older student had stepped in. Like a menacing massive queen guarding a knight and a pawn. He had to retreat before he lost his pieces. So he just sighed angrily as he just looked back outside and muttered, "Matt." He ignored everyone else in the room too frustrated at how his cousin was. Of course he did make it worse, but he wasn't going to admit that.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{OOC:...}

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:27 am
User Image
User Image

ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「It's the last time I get to do this.」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Tyler with all my heart」
~ - ~мσσם~ - ~「Thrilled」

User Image

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn laughed as she made her way to the prefect cart, pulling Tyler along with her." I know! Surprise!!!" She added. She wanted to tell him as soon as she got her post but she'd rather wait and let it be a surprise. "Now what ever will we do. We are just to awesome for our own good." She jested reaching the cabin door and pulling him in with her. Once again she took a look around the place. Her next trip in this train would be away from the only other place she saw as a home. She was so excited and a yet sad the journey was almost over at Hogwarts.

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:18 pm

User Image

The conductor smiled as he sounded the start of the train. Picking up the intercom and his voice sounded on the train. "Welcome back aboard everyone returning and hello to those of you who are new. We are head out of the station and on our way to the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. So get comfortable and we will update you when we are closer to our destination. Keep an eye out for the sweets cart if you get hungry!" He did he opening greeting and then they headed out with a small jerk as the train came to life.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:52 pm
☆★Λɾαѵɨʂ ЯΦʂεɳʈђα☆★
☆★☆★Sixth Year☆★☆★
☆★☆★☆★Gryffindor Prefect☆★☆★☆★

User Image

Aravis had a strange feeling about this year. It wasn't just because she was now in N.E.W.T. level classes, or because Will would be graduating at the end of the year. No, that wasn't it. It was something intangible, something that she felt in her heart when she looked at the Muggle couple that she had called her parents since the incident with her father and the dragon. However, there were other things to think about at the moment. Those things could all wait until after the Sorting Ceremony.

The prefect heard a familiar voice say something about someone getting in trouble. "You're one to talk about getting into trouble Will," she said as she stood outside the cabin, a smirk on her face, before turning to the boy who called Seren a mudblood. "And you sir, better apologize to her, and make sure I don't catch you calling anyone that again. I've got friends in her house, and I've heard she's quite the witch." Aravis hated having to play the part of prefect so soon after getting on the train.

An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:38 pm
User Image

Eretria was not in a good mood. After the altercation with Shin's brother, she had quickly gotten onto the train, only for the train to suddenly start up. Thankfully, she was able to find an empty compartment and stow her trunk inside. She then curled up onto one of the seats and pulled out a book from her trunk to read. She was certain that at least she wouldn't be caught unawares by teachers in her studies.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:46 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Youngest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 6th Year

> Shin sighed and looked at all the compartments. He did not want to be here. He felt a chill. He knew that Roi was here. He did not know where to go. He was Eretria vanish. His Looked for an empty compartment, however he was late and he did not see any.
⁈⁉

Mood?
Emotional state?
Physical State?

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:07 pm
User Image

The first thing word as Trinity got on the train was Mudblood. She smiled slightly. This would be an interesting year wouldn't it. She petted the small black cat in her arms and started looking for an empty car.

After a few moments she located one and sat down, suddenly deeply lost in thought. She wondered what this year would hold. She had no idea what had become of Roi and what would she do if he truly was gone?

It had originally been Trinity's plan to take advantage of this and make herself the leader but she wasn't sure if anyone would even listen to her. Roi was powerful and they all knew. That was why they had joined him. But without Roi would they still follow?

ooc; outfit in last icon.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

TRINITY WOOD
xxxxxxxxxxThird Year Slytherin

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:41 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...
We must stand together...

User Image

User Image
User Image

Yia's smile broadened as he turned himself back to his original form and pointed a peace sign at William Radcliffe. His glee prominent on his face.
"Trouble is always following me Will! And don't mind my little cousin. He's a little p***k, I'll tell his mom, who's actually on this train." He said to the older student as he winked at his cousin who just glared daggers at him. He couldn't help but smile as he played that trump card over his cousins head. However he just looked up at Will and tilted his head. "Can I stay in your cabin with you? Me and my girl?" He asked.

╔══════════════╗
Location: In the Hogwarts Express with Will, Matt, ???, and Seren.
Injuries: None.
Mood: Devious.
╚══════════════╝

Or we will all die alone...

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:57 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fourth Year, Slytherin

One of the last to board the train, William Dante Nott the Third pivoted on his heel to face the glossy reflection of his father through the windowpane of the train. The elder man stood there, hand outstretched and a forlorn smile a beacon of hope and light to any who might see him, but not to Tay. The boy turned on his heel again to face the train, most of its patrons immediately shuffling away, making themselves scarce to flee the might of his fury. He had barely grown over the summer, though a considerable amount compared to his last three years at Hogwarts Castle. Several inches over the five foot, Tay donned new robes this year, embellishing the proud emblem of the English Bullmastiff within the buttons, and the inner layer of fabric that lined his black robes trimmed with the almighty green and silver.

As he approached, he donned a simple, placid smile. He acknowledged students he ordinarily never would have, admonishing a simple smile and wave, or an exceptional greeting of warm welcome for the new school year. And, everywhere he went, he carried a gift. Whether it be sugar quills, Bertie Botts Every Flavor Bean, decoy detonators, extendable ears, antigravity hats, or punching telescopes to indulge the mass of growing first and second years.

His fingers curled around the compartment’s sliding door, the very last on the left, which had been the noted destination for the amassed (and still amassing) army. Trinity was already there, and as he slipped inside, he delivered a casual welcome to unknown members behind him before shutting the door.

The iron wrought mask embossed with porcelain engraving had finally fallen, giving away the lackluster and callous sense of pride that he had now that he was alone with Trinity. That sense of worth where everyone meant nothing to him. ”Trinity,” he greeted her, less kindly than the rest. After all, he hadn’t forgotten the awkward exchange of words between she, and her King. Having been secluded to his household without guests, and training for the fencing competition that he had placed fifth in, he had barely the time of day to take worthy notice of those who would be his allies. He had known all along who Roi had hoped, and had always planned to envelope. But did she?

”Looking lovely as ever,” he respectfully noted. ”I hope your summer went well, I brought you a gift.” He divulged, a hand digging into the pocket of his trousers and retrieving a small, black box. ”It’s goblin’s silver, forged from dragon fire. Supposedly, it’s said to be able to enchant the wearer to be more—er—charismatic, and charming, even to the people who don’t like you.

“Who knows, might need it one day.”

Concealed within the small box of velvet lining, an intricate link of silver chain nearly glowed with auspicious entity. The necklace was simple, and delicate, made of light weight, indestructible goblin's silver. In the center, a grand pearl demanded the immediate attention of any who set eyes upon it.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Mood: Placid
╚══════════════╝

User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image
Seren Meinir
~Ravenclaw~Third Year~Relationship Status: Taken by Yia~

Seren noticed that Yia had turned back to regular normal self. She then brushes backa peice of pixie cut brown hair behind her ear. "We already know that trouble always follow you." She said to her boyfriend with a smile. Then she looks at Will and smiles at him. "Hey Will how are you." She asks him in a polite tone of voice.

Wearing

User Image

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image

Trinity was drawn from her thought by the sound of the door being opened. She was about ready to dismiss the person who came but when she saw the face and body she stopped.

She looked at him in disdain. " Is there something specific you want Nott?" She asked with venom in her words, her cloudy eyes studying him. She folded her arms, glared at him deeply, and leaned forward ever so slightly.

Trinity scoffed at the compliment. "Pathetic. Like you and the rest of the Nott's" She muttered leaning back against the seat. After a few moments of listening speak she took the small box and gently opened the lid. She picked it up from the large stone at the end. She rubbed her gloved her thumb over it.

ooc; outfit in last icon.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

TRINITY WOOD
xxxxxxxxxxThird Year Slytherin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:37 pm
User Image
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Colton Raines was gone, consumed by Sevar. Consumed by the demon that had called his mind home for the summer. He had done it so well, hiding inside of Colton's mind not making a move, until today, where he swallowed Colton's soul whole. Now the shell was owned by a new owner, the demon Roi.

The demon moved Colton's body down the corridor of the train, making an excuse to Phi, and trying to get away from Ronyo Storm as fast as possible. He stopped outside the door of the cabin in which his two loyal servants reside in. He turned Colton's face into a sinister smile as eyes of cloudy gray are consumed by venomous green. He smiled and opened the cabin door and stepped in.
"I'm glad to see you two getting along." Roi said with a sinister voice combined with the voice of Colton Raines.

User Image
“'Tis best to weigh the enemy more mighty than he seems.”
User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:53 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fourth Year, Slytherin

Venom, it hadn’t fallen on deaf ears, or blind eyes. He knew the taste of poison in his mouth, and he knew it well, almost as well as the bitter salt and copper of blood dancing on his tongue. Hmph, he sneered indignantly, narrowing his eyes by a fraction as her words barely beat away the thick layer of dust that coated his guilt, and sympathies. Only a begrudged shrug had penetrated past his rage and leaked through to the surface for all to see.

”Oh, yes, for sure.” He agreed, humming as he nodded his head and tapping a long finger to his chin, glancing to the door only to watch as the statuesque Gryffindor entered. ”Pathetic, indeed.

“Tell me, is your mother still whoring herself around to any man who catches her fancy? And that father of yours, never made much of an accomplished name for himself did he? Well- other than giving birth to you- I suppose.

“If you’d call that an accomplishment. Any fool can make a child, I’m sure you father wish he had discovered that soon enough.”
He prattled on, resisting every overwhelming urge suffocating him now.

Glancing over as her fingers gingerly caressed the priceless jewel, Tay callously called to her, inquisitively, as if his last statement hadn’t even be said.

”So do you like it?”

[[[Going off of the vague description of the Wood family; let me know if I need to change anything.]]]

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Mood: Placid
╚══════════════╝

User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games