Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..:: Three Little Words ::.. | Open | Bunny X Spartan | Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmmm...Should I ask the fluffy bunny question again?
  1?
  5?
  10?
  More? | Me: JESUS!!! |
  Hey....Aren't you guys peeking at my rp before it opens? >.<
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:34 pm
Mae looked at Luce who gave a reassuring nod. Mae looked directly into Adrian's eyes, about to lose herself in the deep sea of blue before she closed her own dark ones and inhaled deeply before exhaling. "Nope, I want to go home." Luce finally spoke up, straightening her posture. "Oh, well, Adrian can walk Mae home and I'll just go with Jeffery." She gave a grin and took jeffery's arm, tugging him along down the street to leave Mae alone with Adrian. It was unsettling, the prospect of Adrian. She looked back up at him again, blinking once before moving in the opposite direction. "Let's go. I want to stop by this store first," she murmured. She motioned Adrian to come with, her eyes almost expecting before she looked ahead. The store she wanted to go to was a small store that sold trinkets. It was a place in the corner of the shopping center that was often ignored by customers. Most of their regulars came by word of mouth, like the old lady had told Mae. Mae opened the door, the bell ringing above. It sold a remarkable amount of things one could think of. Mae found herself staring at a lantern. An old man watched them from the corner of his eye whilst reading the newspaper. Mae looked back to Adrian, a small smile forming. "This place is great, isn't it?" She sifted through a few things here and there, from old books to jewelry. Quickly, she bought something and turned around to show Adrian. "I bought two so you could have the other one," she offered, holding up matching pairs of cell phone charms.They formed a pair of wings when put together. Mae held one out to Adrian in her palm, the right wing. "I mean, if you don't want it because it's too girly...I just thought...that this was what friends do..." She muttered slowly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:46 pm
Adrian followed Mae into the shop, pretty amazed by all the stuff that was inside the small store. He was staring at a dragon statue when Mae bought something and went to show Adrian. They were wings, little charms for cell phones. She said he could have the other one, trying to make him feel like not wanting it saying it may be too girly, but that it's what friends do. Adrian's cheeks went a little pink and nodded. "I-I don't think it's girly at all! Thank you." He said and took the right wing, looking at it and all of its cute little glory. He quickly got his cell phone and put it on, staring at it for a bit with a smile. He then looked back at Mae, his eyes like the sea itself, vast and beautiful. "S-so um... are you ready to go? If your not that's fine... I just want to make sure I'm not wasting your time or anything." Adrian asked, doing his best not to sound so stupid.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:23 pm
Mae was watching him of course. From the time he took the charm from her palm to the smile he gave after he slipped it on his phone. Watching with those dark eyes of hers, as if she had spotted a hidden code in Adrian's actions. She cleared her throat. "Friends want to spend as much time as they can with each other. Do you not want to hang out with me?" She asked in a seemingly cold manner, though not trying to be distant. It was merely just a question. In fact, she didn't want the question answered and turned on her heel. "Thank you sir," she murmured kindly and passed Adrian, opening the door with a swing and a jingle from above as she held the door open. "If you were wasting my time, I would've alreadys ent you home," she commented at last with a smile. She slipped the charm into the small bag she held and motioned towards the direction of her home. "Come on, before it gets dark," she called.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:56 pm
"Of course I want to hand out with you! I really really do." Adrian said almost imeediatly after she asked him coldly. He started to feel stupid for even asking. He then saw her smile, which brightened his mood a little, but still felt really stupid. She then called him, ready to go home. "O-of course..." He then said, quickly running up so they were walking besides each other.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:21 pm
Mae casted her gaze lower, shadows beginning to form as the sun set. Mae brushed aside a few strands of her dark hair. She finally spoke up after they crossed the street. "What happened in the cafe? You looked...not well. You're okay, right?" Mae looked up at him, curious. Was he ready to talk about? She didn't know but she guessed Adrian wouldn't make the intitiative to tell her. He was always trying to make it better for everyone else, of course he wouldn't want to talk about it. She looked forward again. "Even if it's silly, I still want to know what was troubling you."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:10 pm
"Cafe? Oh yea... I'm fine!" Adrian said, trying his best to look happy, but feeling he was failing, his smile dropped and his eyes looked down to the ground. He didn't want to tell her, but he knew that bottling up things like this wouldn't help either. When she asked again, he opened up. "That new kid, the foreign exchange student... something... something about him just makes me feel uncomfortable..." He said, looking at her with worried eyes. "I don't know why though. I started feeling like this once he walked into my class at school. I don't know if it's his voice, his cold expression, he just scares me..." Adrian admitted to her.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:27 pm
Mae laughed. She hadn't meant to but Adrian's nervousness really was a funny prospect. "I'm sorry," she commented and rubbed at her eyes. "It's just that coming from you, someone who I thought had a lot of confidence, well, I didn't think you'd feel uncomfortable by just some guy," she said, calming down. "Are you really that judgemental, Adrian?" She paused and looked at him. "I mean, not as an insult. Just because one looks unfriendly or sounds unpleasant is no way to misunderstand someone's heart. He could just be shy," she finally said and sighed. In a way, it was similar to her as well. Many judged her right off the bat; she likes people and wants to be friendly yet people look at Mae's extreme shyness as something else. She stopped then, taking his hand into her own, studying his fingers. Mae held his hand gently. "But if you truly feel that way about him, I have no right to judge. But remember that I'll be there to support you," she added and let his hand fall. She gave a small sigh and walked forward again. "Besides, who is this transfer student? I don't know his name or what he looks like; is he really that scary looking?" Mae's atmosphere changed again, as if what just happened didn't happen.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:43 pm
Adrian didn't expect her to laugh, but she explained why she did and could understand why it was funny. He blushed lightly when she took his hand, but was happy when she said she supported what he thought. "T-thanks." He said with a smile. When she asked who the transfer student was, he cocked his head back. "I thought you already knew him. He was the one who you served at the cafe before we arrived. His name is Aaron." He said to her.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:04 pm
Mae tapped her lips in thought as she found herself sifting through her memory. "Oh. The customer who likes cats. I don't think he's all to bad; he just needs to get out more," Mae murmured and crossed the street again. They were nearing her apartment. She thought about Aaron and their encounter so far. She didn't know why Adrian didn't like him; he seemed friendly yet she kept quiet and looked down again. Whatever the case may be, Mae could only wish for the best.
Mae looked away timidly. Obviously flustered with herself and having to talk heart to heart with Adrian was not new to her more than the prospect. It wasn't like she felt uncomfortable nor did she feel annoyed; she felt different. She looked at him then from the corner of her eyes before letting her gaze drift off somewhere else as she exhaled. "Do you wanna come in?" She asked, noticing that they were in front of the parking lot in front of her building. She stopped, looking at him, only the slight voice hinting that she did want him to come in. Naturally.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:32 pm
Adrian knew he shouldn't feel this scared about Aaron, but that was just how he is. It was something he really couldn't explain well at all and wished he could understand it more. Then, she asked if he wanted to come in, just realizing they were already at her place. Something nagged at him say he shouldn't, but he really wanted to spend more time with Mae. "Uhh sure. Yes please!" Adrian said, with a light smile.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:44 pm
Mae gave a faint smile and trotted up the stairs and down the hall to the red door where she opened it. "Mom?" More of a question than an exclaimation, Mae entered the dark apartment. Her cat's collar jingled in response, the white and black cat greeting the two. Mae frowned in dissapointment. Her mother was supposed to be here tonight. She glanced back to Adrian closing the door before stepping foreward and turning on lights as she went through. "Make yourself at home," she stated and took her bag to her room. She shut the door behind her, Marshmellow left out and proceeding to purr about Adrian's legs until he should sit. Mae got herself dressed in casual clothes and went to the kitchen. The last time they were here they had a misunderstanding with their cake. Mae bent to check the fridge, hoping none of that came. "Do you want anything? Drinks? Snacks? Food? I can manage to whip up something," she called, lifting her head to look at Adrian.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:08 pm
Adrian looked down as he walked in to be greeted by Marshmallow, smiling at the cute cat. He then sat down, looking around again, not being in her house ever since their conflict which caused a short change he doesn't want to experience again. He then heard her ask if he wanted anything. "Um, tea please, if it isn't any trouble." He then said.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:53 pm
Mae scoffed, "Trouble," she muttered, laughing quietly to herself at the word, and pulled out stuff from the fridge. Busying herself in the kitchen for a minute, it was silent then until came upon a crashing sound. "Shoot," Mae cursed, stepping back. She had dropped a glass on the floor. Mae looked at the spill in confusion at first before bending down to proceed in cleaning the mess. She picked up the first big piece of glass, the second, and then the third before she accidently cut her thumb. She stood and carefully threw away the shards of glass before eying her wound. She licked her finger, apparently flustered.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:15 pm
Adrian was happily petting the cat until he heard a crash coming from the kitchen. Marshmallow jumped off his lap and he went to see what happened. "Hey are you okay? Need any help?" He asked, then noticing her thumb was cut and bleeding, blood not his favorite sight. "Oh my! We gotta bandage that up now! Where are your band-aids?! Oh goodness...." Adrian said in a panic. It wasn't a bad cut or anything, but the sight of blood just makes him really jumpy and panicky.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:26 pm
Mae looked at him and nodded, okay with herself. She was quiet as she pointed to the bathroom. "In the medicine cabinet," she spoke before dancing around the glass to avoid stepping on it with her socks. The bathroom would clearly show signs that women lived in this apartment from the scented candles to the extensive array of shampoo, products mostly used by her mother, make up again by her mother, hair products by her mother, and various other womanly things. Mae stood there a tad dumb founded until she went in search for house slippers and a broom, finding them both in the closet and went back to the pile of glass, sweeping it up and dumping it into the trash. She swept the whole kitchen for glass, afraid it may have spread across the floor.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff