Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Nott Castle and Estates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:06 pm
Love is strong, but I am evil
________________You are wrong, about me
______________________________Take your time, play with me until.....

You can hear the children scream like their stuck inside a dream

𝕺cclumens 𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the Third
𝕳eir of 𝕯uke of 𝖂ales, 𝕾lytherin 𝕬lumni

User Image
                                                    [Summer 2024]

A churn in the cogs grinded as the castle groaned to life. The door creaked as it swung open and the house elf had appeared a moment later with a single slight pop. It was old, and on closer inspection, clearly a male. His eyes had the milky coat of cataracts, and dully gleaned the young witch over in curiousity. With wrinkles in his wrinkles, he mumbled something that must have been a welcome, because he gestured for her to slide inside the castle with an open hand. And then, the house elf was gone in the burst of a bubble. Hundreds of candles thrived in wavering chandeliers and perched sconces, and shadows danced across the intricate masonry and architecture of the grand foyer, jumping from wall to wall and curving corners.

Click, click, click, the echo resonated from the eastern corridor on the second floor. The droll prelude, he’d come to despise that sound with every fiber of hatred in his black heart. Nothing else had bothered him the way this has, and the stone floors only made it worse. It was like it was mocking him, every clack was just another jab at his failure. The past year hadn’t been kind. He studied, practiced, trained dilligently in his uncles research and experiments, all to make up for the lack of physical training. The therapy had been difficult, though the scars were bare thanks to the slab of dittany. But nothing would help the muscle cells, the numbness, the pain or the seizures. He was lucky, though, the hemorrhages could have been in his brain, instead of his limbs, he could have been in a coma. His heart was a different story, it was weak still, still recovering from the multiple lesions suffered; cardiac, pulmonary, intra-abdominal. He nearly died, twice, the house elf had told him. Twice.

”Michelle?” He blinked, and at long last he finally rounded the edge of the corner of the corridor and came into view. He stumbled, his leg moving in stiff, slow jerks, and twitched occasionally as it rested near lifelessly at his side. He hadn’t expected to see her, not here, not now. ”Is something wrong?” He assumed naturally. Or perhaps, he was hoping. His lips tightened, suddenly grim. The last time he’d seen her was that night, and it ended on an... unusual note. He still didn’t know what to think of it, what to make of it. A spark came alight in his eyes, almost paranoid, gold orbs darted left and right and he waved her up the stairs eager to get her far away from anywhere his father might cross her. ”Follow me,” he insisted. Keen on moving quickly, he turned and began his hobble, expecting her to follow behind him fully and catch up just as quickly. He didn’t want her to know. He didn’t know why. But it was a secret he desperately hoped to keep, especially from her.

╔══════════════╗
Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 189 ♜ Age: 20
Grand Foyer to the Eastern Corridor of the Second Floor
Paranoid to Hell
╚══════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:00 pm
User Image

ஐ Pureblood ஐ Seventh Year ஐ Single ஐ

So after all this ҭเ๓є you're still so ๒ℓเи∂!
        Thought I was ұ๏ยгร You must have gone and ℓøรҭyour ๓เи∂!
        I ҭøøк it all there's иøҭђเиﻮ left to ҭคкє!

The minute a house elf greeted her at the door, Michelle slid into the house and looked around quietly. She all but ignored the small creature, out of no reason other than he was of no interest to her. She was still debating what kind of reason she could come up with for coming here. She didn't have one. Not at all. Her mind was whirling through ideas. She no longer could use the excuse of wanting to escape Vincent and that awful cottage. So what would her excuse be now? She listened silently to the click clack of the his cane. She doubted he'd ever be able to sneak up on her again with that thing.

She was really going to hurt Ronyo for that. She blew a breath out, sending white strands of hair flying away from her face. Silver eyes watched him round the corner and she smirked at his surprise. It was only slightly amusing to be able to actually still be a surprise after all these years. She shrugged at his question. Something was an understatement to what was wrong, but there was nothing in particular at this exact moment that was wrong; nothing to fix or fight or run and hide from. She raised an eyebrow as he suddenly insisted she leave the entry way. She shrugged and followed him, easily catching up to his side before slowing to his hobbling pace.

"Why does something always have to be wrong?" She asked, wrapping her arms around herself and letting eyes wander over everything she could see out of sheer curiosity. She supposed he wasn't wrong, something was usually wrong when she ran into him, but that was only because something was usually wrong in her life in general. She hummed thoughtfully for a second before shrugging. "Honestly, I just didn't want to be at the Blythe's.... To.... upbeat I guess. They threw a party for Melody's birthday a week or so ago. It was stupid. And they just ignore the fact that he is out there somewhere. " She paused and then shrugged helplessly.

It wasn't like she could go running off to hunt down Vincent. Not yet. She'd finish school, and then she'd go. She wouldn't stop til he was dead. That she promised everyone.
        "And I can go wherever I want now easily." She realized none of this explained why she had come to him, but where else would she go? Who else would she go to but him? He must know this by now. He was always where she ended up. Always.

Nothing's ςђคиﻮє∂, another day has ﻮøиє
        Full of ℓเєร, I only told you what you ฬคиҭ
        You've hit the ฬคใใ, and I canҭєℓℓ
        Cause your ﻮเνเиﻮ in to ұøยг weakness иøฬ

Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:22 pm

User Image
                                                    [Summer 2024]

”Because... Something is always wrong,” he commented off-handedly. When he glanced over his shoulder, he wasn’t surprised to see the swirl of silver locks had already fallen in step with him, now it was just their shadows that played in rings around the floors and walls of the foyer until it snuffed out completely from view. ”Melody.... the infant?” He blinked, but he supposed she wasn’t an infant anymore. Gold eyes struck hers, curious at the underlying intentions of her simple statement. But he didn’t say a word about it.

Her arms guarded her together and her eyes roamed the stone walls shamelessly. Between every annointed sconce, portraits hung in perfect symphony. The lineage of the Nott family dawned down with sharp, sometimes crooked noses, but always a shade of the regal golden eye. Sometimes, the portraits were empty as they passed them by, the owner seemingly content in its other home on the opposite side of the castle. Others, however, narrowed beady eyes down at the pair, and few of these painted Nott’s even whispered amongst themelves. ’Is it her, hmm? One had said, and Tay crossed sharp eyes into the tangle of dark auburn hair of the portrait that had spoken. Further down, another spoke, too. ‘Noble born, prepostrous. Eyes and hair like--’ but they were too far down the hall to hear the rest. Finally, one had cleared his throat, a man with sharpened, chiseled features, long, straight dark hair and perilously gold eyes. The face screamed Remington, but the name under the portrait read “Jagger Nott” and he held the exact cane that Tay wielded beneath his knuckles.

”Oi, le’ me look at you, boy.”

”Don’t stop,” the young heir beligerently ignored the portrait, and swung his neck around to keep his eyes trained on Michelle. Paranoia swept him, he could feel it trickling from his heart to his fingertips.

”Disrespect. My keepsake stolen in the wretched hands of youth, and ye’ won’ even look at me... Stop, boy!”

”C’mon,” he insisted, brows knitted in dismay and heat burning in his cheeks.

”Your marriage will ring in coming years, boy! You can’t.. hide..” But the echoing voice was too muffled now to hear it. He took a sharp turn, he hadn’t meant to come here, but he didn’t want to brave his Aunt Myrcella the Seeing that was several doors down. The doorknob swung with violent wandless magic and wrenched the door open wide, he hobbled as ferociously as he could inside his bedroom, absolutely fuming. He seemed so, so much less threatening as he wobbled along, and that made everything even worse.

His bedroom was the exact same as it’d been his entire life ever since he’d been moved from the nursery, to here. One dark oak mahogany dresser, bookcase, desk, and bed, with emerald green comforter and tinted lamps to produce an eerie glow on the stone castle walls. The floor was stone. In all the years, he’d always ended up burning the rugs, one way or another. Everyone thought it best to simply remove them altogether. Another door lead to a walk-in closet, but, that was always kept locked. There wasn’t a single photograph, a single knick-knack, no sign of personal belonging, not even a hint that someone had actually ever slept in this bed for the past twenty years. It was bare, it’d always been that way.

He felt out of place in here, he always did. And the wrath bubbling inside turned to ash in his mouth as he glanced around. Why had he come here? He could have apparated anywhere else in the castle instead of escaping in here, so why had he come. Why was here? There aren’t any portraits in the bedrooms, he reminded himself, but somehow it didn’t seem to help. Now he just felt trapped. But he wasn’t, was he. Tay was suddenly fixated, and he wasn’t sure for how long, but his gaze was caught on a speck of dust. Just another rock in the castle.

But instead he turned around. Eyes rose to met hers, and he sighed. ”....... I’m going to have to disappear for a while.”

╔══════════════╗
Green Room, Second Floor
Trapped.
╚══════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:13 pm
User Image

Michelle's step falter only slightly at the whispers of the paintings. Silver eyes darted to the faces in the frames and narrowed on them. What did they have to say about her? Noble born.... She almost snorted at the idea of that even mattering. She almost strayed from his side to stare fiercely at the painting willing the one within to say anything to her face. There was only one that chose to not whisper and gossip like little school girls. A regal face that almost looked like the Nott that had taught her Transfiguration class for one year. This time she did stop to look up at him curiously. Not the Nott she was thinking of, but a very similar one to be sure.

When he told her not to stop, she trained her eyes on Tay curiously. He was paranoid, desperate. Why? It was just a painting. Just another person in his long drawn family history. What could this painting tell her? What secrets did the man within hold? She darted silver back to the regal man in the painting and peered up at him. At the word marriage though she sneered at the portrait and turned to quickly return to Tay's side.

Silence followed her into the room he entered and she stared around it for a couple seconds, trying to register where they were, and gather her thoughts all at once. The room, she had to guess it was his, looked like it was just another guest room, that had never been touched. How could he stay here with no personal touch of any kind? Surely even he wasn't that.... strange.

She stood, staring blankly into space while her thoughts raced around her head to fast for her to even think. All she saw was green, although she was only vaguely paying attention so she hadn't even clued into what she was staring at, or that she was even staring. She was now clued into the fact that her heart was racing though. Why? It wasn't like anything dangerous had just happened. A bunch of paintings could not hurt her, even if they could freak Tay out.

Suddenly Tay's voice broke through the silence. She wasn't sure how long they'd been standing there, but the sudden noise made her physically jump, and silver eyes spun to him, blinking rapidly to put everything into order quickly and register his words. The seconds ticked by in her head, feeling like hours as she finally processed his voice.
        "...disappear...?" She asked slowly, blinking in confusion. "Why?"

Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:47 pm

User Image
                                                    [Summer 2024]
                                                    ”I...” But what? What was he going to tell her? I’m engaged? He thought. I’m being summoned, he remembered suddenly, by Xilan. He blinked. But she didn’t know who he was, at least, she was better off not knowing. A slow hum reverberated in the depths of his throat, clad in a debate with himself. But what did he have to hide from her? Why did it suddenly matter so much? Was this the monster, the greed clawing at his black heart, demanding, beseeching her. The irrationalites seeped in. ”I have a job to do.” He stood stiffly. His lips pressed together tightly as his paranoia only increased.

Finally, he couldn’t take it anymore, and the end of his cane was dilligently tapped against a cobblestone in the castle floors and a tight knit staircase stretched at the mouth, descending into the deepest chasms of the castle. ”It’s not safe to talk about it here.... I’ll explain on the way.” But should he? With baited breath, he stole the lead and slowly descended his way down the stairs, the clack of his cane echoing mercilessly with every drop. The barest flow of magic levitated his stiff leg, forward and then down, taking each step one at a time until they reached a flat landing that crossed out into the grounds.

”I’m heir, I have a duty. I’ve been arranged in a marriage. I’m going to break it. I have a job, and I might get caught. But if I don’t then, than I surely will later.

“On one hand, I’ll be made out to be a villain.”
                                                    Which wasn’t at all far from the truth. ”But on the other, my third cousin Blair will inherit the titles, the lands, and keepsakes after my fathers passing. And I will not.” It was the worst plan in history; his worst plan since nearly catching Phinelia on fire in the Slytherin Dungeons. But it was all he had. He couldn’t go quietly. Duty wouldn’t allow it. And the words of a Nott, after all, are Family, Duty, and Honor.

But that wasn’t the life he wanted to live. He had learned from a very young age that he’d always been the very best at breaking the things he touches, it was the only thing he knew. He’d broken away from the sanctity of family heraldry, and he’d chosen a path much more nefarious. Even if he died never knowing the truth of his mother, he’d always know that he’d been the one in control. In the end, that was what he craved. Control; control of power, of pain, of himself and others. Of his life, of his destiny, and the wizarding community as a whole. With a deep breath, he pressed the faultee wall at the end of the hallway, the silhouette of a door shifted in the masonry as the camoflauge door swung open and lead to the green grass outside near the empty stables.
╔══════════════╗
Castle Grounds, near the stables
Trapped.
╚══════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:00 pm
User Image

Michelle waited silently, for him to answer. She crossed her arms over her chest and snorted at his very weak explanation. A job to do. Thank you very much. Like that wasn't the obvious answer. There was something else, and he would tell her that something if she had any say in it at all. Before he said anything else, he was suddenly leading her off to somewhere else and sighed and followed him grumpily. "On the way to where?" She questioned, still following him even though she was wary. She always did follow him didn't she. She stepped down the stairs silently, wondering just where he was leading her. The loud click of the cane only served to remind just how hard she was going to kill Ronyo the next time she saw him.

Suddenly she froze, even as he kept moving. Had he just said..... he definitely had just said... marriage. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. He was not allowed to get married. Nope she'd kill her. She'd maim and murder the b***h. Tay was not allowed to marry whoever the girl was. God no. Tay was hers.... right? Suddenly the other part of his sentence suddenly caught up with her. He was going to break it.... he was going to break it. He wasn't going to marry the whore... whoever she was. Quickly Michelle caught up to his side, pretending as if she had never stopped at all. She could not let him know she had just had a minor freak out about him getting married. Why would she even freak out about that? Seriously. It wasn't her place to tell him what he could or could not do.

"What kinda job is this?" She asked out of curiosity and to get her mind off of her minor freak out. It didn't happen. Nope not at all. She paused though because if he was disappearing that meant he was leaving.... her. Where would she go when she didn't have him to run too? It wasn't like she really had much of a family. Sure she had Olyvia and the Blythe's but it wasn't the same. They were all just more people she felt the need to take care of and protect. "Where are you going?" The words made it out of her mouth before she had a chance to even think about them. Disappearing usually meant no one knew where you were. She was an idiot. He wouldn't tell her. That was the point wasn't it?

Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:44 pm

User Image
                                                    [Summer 2024]

”Outside,” he merely told her, when she asked. But he hadn’t delved in any further details. The corridor was narrow, with high rising walls and a sloping ceiling. He hadn’t noticed her lingering steps that had ceased, his own attention was too focused, too poisoned, to really notice. Muddled, his mind was a dense fog. He couldn’t see through the shadows of his past, haunting him with chilling fingers curled tight around his neck.

The silence was wavering thin, stretched taut to its finest degree. He wanted to turn around, to glance over his shoulder and see the look on her face. But, he didn’t. He couldn’t. It would be weak. Her voice fluttered from behind him, swirled gently over his flesh and echoed off the stone walls. He didn’t answer, not right away. A heavy hand rose to push the faultee wall and unbridge the gap between the castle and its grounds. Then, and only then, did he whip his neck around to face her, to see the callous look on her features. What is she thinking, he wondered, bit his tongue and gestured for her to follow him out into the open sun. The castle walls ran high into the sky, and somewhere up on those high stone walls, he fell. Years, and years ago, but he remembered the feeling that strangled his throat.

”A hitman,” he answered so brutally hones, and without hesitation. The small roll of his shoulders was a shrug, but it was bare and fleeting. He turned back around to venture into the grounds. The green fields rolled open into the empty stables; those horses had been sold years ago, he’d just been too busy to care for them, he had no choice. Maybe he shouldn’t have told her, maybe he shouldn’t have been so reckless. Maybe he shouldn’t trust her? ”I don’t know; I won’t be paying for the safehouse in Ottery St. Catchpole anymore. It’s too exposed. I can’t come back here, it’s not safe...

“Maybe Russia…?”
                                                    He had the manor, still, that his aunt had shown him. It would be safe there, he knew. His intentions thus far had been to travel, to arrive in the bitter crypts of Egypt and brave the swamps of the amazon river. To study, to learn, to train. But that would, of course, mean leaving Michelle with no way to find him... It would be safest that way, though. If anyone came looking for him, it wouldn’t be long before they linked him to her.

╔══════════════╗
Trapped.
╚══════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:28 pm
User Image

Never ҭђ๏ยﻮђҭ I’d be the one to ใ๏שє you.
        Never thought that ұ๏ย would have ๓є ђ๏קเภﻮ.
        What went ฬг๏ภﻮ? Where am I ภ๏ฬ?

Michelle blinked in the bright sun that suddenly assaulted the two of them and continued to blink at his abrupt honesty. That was definitely one detail she would never, ever, on any condition, tell Ada for the rest of her life time. She already had enough of a hard time convincing the Hufflepuff that she wasn't going to get herself killed just by being around Tay. Her best friend would probably keel over dead if she had heard that come out of his mouth. She on the other hand, was not her best friend, and the simple answer rolled right off her shoulders like it was nothing. "Who are you killing?" She asked out of curiosity, but not really expecting an answer, let alone really caring what the answer was. Another dead person was nothing to her, as long as it wasn't her family, or the Blythe's. That was about as far as her cold heart could extend to the people around her. Well... and Tay, but she was pretty sure he wouldn't agree to be a hitman against himself... that would just be weird.

His next words had her wrapping her arms around herself though; shutting herself off and protecting herself from.... from what? Being alone again? Why was that so terrifying? She'd been alone for most of her life. It wasn't like she couldn't take care of herself. She'd always told Ada over and over again that she was fine by herself, she could take herself, she didn't need anyone else, so why the hell was she so afraid of him leaving her by herself again? But Russia was so far away. Too far. He said he was just going to disappear for 'awhile' but what did that mean anyways? Her father had told her he'd be back in an hour and 3 weeks passed before Vincent had come to 'rescue' her from that house fire and take her in as his 'daughter'. Awhile could mean anything. Especially in Michelle's world. He could never come back and then what? She'd just put him on the growing list of betrayal she kept locked away in her head. She didn't want him to leave her behind, but she couldn't, wouldn't ask him to stay. She was to strong for that, to independent, to Michelle for that. She had never asked for help, and she wouldn't start now.

"....." She didn't know how to respond to Russia. The words stuck in her throat, while she stared out at grounds, teeth digging into her lip. "I suppose you have to go don't you?" She said quietly, not looking at him. 'Alone...' The word just continued to repeat in her head, like the wandering echo of some poor lost little 6 year old girl who's father left her alone in a house with no warning. A little girl who had died, to make way for a silver eyed serpent that shut the world out, far before she should have. Michelle had forgotten that little girl a long time a go, but it seemed her echo had been there all along, just waiting to be heard by her counterpart. The Slytherin just wrapped her arms around herself tighter, she wouldn't be that helpless ever again.

Crimson and ςใ๏שєг, sugar and รคใҭ
        ๒เҭҭєгรฬєєҭ and it’s all your ғคยใҭ
        ςгเ๓ร๏ภ and clover,รยﻮคгand salt
        ๓єภҭคใใұ ғยςкє๔ and it’s all your ғคยใҭ

Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:33 am

User Image
                                                    [Summer 2024]

”....The muggle prime minister, his family, and anyone that gets in the way.” It was half of the truth, anyway. He wouldn’t be targeting the prime minister himself, but he’d be blocking the exits, just in case. He was another torch to the flame, a cog in the gears. The Devil’s pawns skated across the surface of the world, torching knights and bishops, until the king and queen was caught. Check, and mate. ”Quick and simple.” He assured her.

Lord Xilan; the man knew what he was doing, and Tay respected that. He was young, so young when he first met the man. He must have been in his second year of Hogwarts, to be honest. It was insanity. But Xilan had seen him for what he was, the dark wizard knew. He’d given him the chance he’d never be able to find anywhere else. He’d taken it, greedily, too. Without ever even looking back, he didn’t care. Maybe Xilan knew that, too. But Tay wouldn’t dare utter his name, not in the presence of anyone but the Dark Lord himself. It only made sense. The world would soon come to know that name, and Michelle would be able to piece the puzzle herself, in due time.

He wouldn’t take that away from her.

”I do.... Unless you can think of a better way for me to destroy my marriage, lose rights as heir.” It was bittersweet, but he could hope, he could dream. Maybe she would have another way? Maybe, maybe that’s why he had to tell her. To try. To know that he tried. A deep breath of fresh air filled his lungs, quelled the raging demons in his soul if only for just the moment. And he could pretend, fabricate a life of fallen stars and crimson moons, silver eyes and silver hair. ”...because I can’t.”

╔══════════════╗
Trapped.
╚══════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:52 am
User Image

"Yeah... just don't get yourself caught or killed... Or I'll kill you." She ignored the fact that if he got himself killed she couldn't actually kill him, because he wasn't going to get himself killed. He was Tay. He didn't get himself killed. She snorted at his assurance that it would so easy. He was kind of a cocky b*****d sometimes and she really really hated him... but she didn't. She huffed and titled her head back to look up at the sky, pondering everything and nothing all at once. She wanted to hit him for being such an annoying a**, but she wouldn't. She actually didn't act on her thoughts as often as most people presumed she did.

A way to break a marriage and get out of being an heir so he wouldn't have to leave her. What did he think she was, a mastermind genius? If all he could come up with was to murder someone and then run away to Russia how the hell did he expect her to come up with anything better? It was a fleeting hope of maybe being able to keep him here with her that kept her thinking. But what was she supposed to know about breaking arranged marriages or forsaking rights as an heir? She didn't have any idea what it was like to be noble or have duties or s**t like that. All she had to live up to was a dead beat father that abandoned her and an a*****e who beat her for near 10 years. Such high standards.
        "Because running away to Russia is such a fantastic idea." She finally answered sarcastically, just trying to buy herself some amount of time to think.

But, the only thing popping into her head would do nothing but aggravate her more. It wouldn't make him stay, or help him fix the mess he was in. Teeth dug furiously into her lip, begging with the world to give her some kind of idea that didn't involve him running away to some place she would never find him. Some place he may never come back from.
        "Uhh.... You could kill you're wife to be...." She was mostly joking, but she couldn't keep the sneer off her face at the idea of some witch marrying Tay. "That would get you annexed from your family... and probably imprisoned." She rolled her eyes and finally just shrugged and dropped her head back to a normal position. Dark spots danced in front of her eyes for a couple moments as she readjusted to not staring at the sky and sun.

"I dunno." She finally conceded, dejectedly. She didn't want him to leave, she couldn't ask him to stay, and she wouldn't go with him, even if he asked, which she doubted her would. She licked her lips and spun to face him, staring at him. Her mouth slightly a jar, as if she was about to say something. But the words never came and she snapped her jaw shut. Instead, she was just content with looking up at him. He was hers, and yet he wasn't, and never would be, and yet always had been. There lives intertwined were complicated at best and downright deadly at worst, but that was how it had always been with them and how it was supposed to be. The question was on the tip of her tongue, but she held back. Maybe because she didn't want to know the answer, or just because she had no right to ask. But it fell, as her thoughts always seemed to around him and all she could do was hold her gaze on him, unwavering.

"Will you come back?"

Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:13 pm

User Image
                                                    [Summer 2024]

”Heh, I’ll keep that in mind.” A sly smirk ghosted on his lips as he tossed a casual glance over his shoulder. His robes caught the winds and rippled, the inlay pattern of the family coat of arms was almost a mockery to him. He could see the silver shimmer against the black fabric in the corner of his eyes, flashing ominous and treacherous. His slow steps lingered, and his features constrewed in pain. It thundered in, shattered his bones with one might clap, and he was wobbling on his feet. Knuckles burned white hot as they clenched tight around the serpents head of the cane. A gutteral growl echoed in the chasms, reverberated on tight vocal chords and faded into the castle grounds.

He shook his head and cleared his throat, hunched over and struggled to catch his breath. These ghost pains racked his muscles, it tore into him sometimes and he couldn’t help it. He’d have to suffer through it, but at least he still had feeling in his leg. If he tried hard enough, he could move it, the responses were weak, and bare, but a stark improvement from before. After Michelle had left him that night, he never left his bed. For over a week, he slept, he waited, it killed him. He had no choice, he’d risked so much hunting her down just after the trauma had been endured. He’d strained himself so much.

”It’d... It’d give me a chance to recooperate properly...” he mused. But he could have done that anywhere, to be honest. Maybe not, though, if he were to become a wanted criminal, anyway. He sighed, and straighened his posture, a groan hidden under his breath. ”Ha, murder her? If only things were so easy,” he lamented, the sarcastic ring of voice curled under his tongue.

”I....” He sighed. ”I don’t know. I’d like to think so.” He shrugged his shoulders. ”I’ll have to weigh out my options more, of course.” That being said, he didn’t know if he’d ever see Michelle after today. It was a strange feeling that overcame him at that notion, he couldn’t explain what it was, but he certainly didn’t like the way it tightened its grip around his heart and squeezed.

╔══════════════╗
Trapped.
╚══════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:00 pm
User Image

She winced as she doubled over in pain. It only served to remind her of the boiling anger deep inside. Ronyo had done this to him for no God damn reason. If the white haired detective wasn't already dead Michelle would be sure to make him regret it. She wasn't stupid. She knew Tay had started the fight, but Ronyo had done more damage than she had imagined. Honestly she wasn't so sure Tay would be alive if she hadn't been there and that terrified the girl.

His answer to her question rung out though, and Michelle's voice, thoughts, everything stopped working. She didn't remember how to speak. She didn't think she was really breathing either. She was trying to pretend like he'd promise he'd come back for her, but she knew it wasn't true. He was leaving and he probably wasn't coming back.

She was surprised at how much that thought actually hurt. She had come to think that nothing really hurt her anymore. But the thought of him leaving, just like everybody else, clawed at her heart painfully. She swallowed, pushing that away. She didn't like to hurt. She wasn't used to it. She had spent so long shoving all that bullshit so deep down that she had forgotten what is was like, and she hated it. She twisted on her heel to face him, staring up at him curiously. She wasn't sure if she wanted to yell at him, or ask him to stay or do nothing. She was so lost.

Michelle blinked, she couldn't think of anything to say. Silently she stepped forward; her fingers just automatically curled into the fabric of his shirt. She wouldn't ask him to stay, she knew he couldn't stay. She gave a quiet sigh, still looking up at him, her teeth digging into her lower lip. Then, she did the only thing she could think to do. She slid up to the tips of her toes and pressed her lips to his quickly, so fleeting half of her wasn't even sure she actually done. The next minute she had her face buried in his chest, silently wishing he wasn't leaving her alone.

Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:26 pm

User Image
                                                    [Summer 2024]
                                                    The excruciating pain lit a fire in his eyes, memories burst at the synapse as they fired cognitive waves in his brain. The rip of the earth, the tear of the skies, it circled his brain in rapid fire succession. The burst of speed and the sound of might and magic collided in his memories; almost too real to ignore. He hissed and tensed, but as quickly as it’d come, it was gone. The silence was all the was left, it stretched with every second. He could feel the strings of the world stitched into his back, it dangled him high above the rest; he was going to cut those strings, once for and all. And overlook his options, he would.

They’d come to a halt in the open field, the blade of the grass slapping at his dragonhide shoes. He could feel the heavy weight of the silence burdening his shoulders, weighing him down. He could feel the tension ringing in animosity. Her emotions were bottled in her throat, he couldn’t see them, but he could feel it as surely as she had. Empathetic, his emotions could feel, could read, though they very often choose not to. It’d been difficult to ignore, as a child, but he’d learned. Nothing, however, would prepare him for what was to come. Her slow motions had him bracing himself; every muscle twitched until they were tensed tight, and his instincts geared up on overdrive. What was she going to do? What was she going to say?

Would it hurt? He wondered. Was she going to curse him? Hex him?

He blinked as she wavered on her feet, and her fingers outstretched. In that very brief instance, he saw his heart plucked in her hands, ripped out from his chest still pumping, still bleeding. But he was only seeing things. Once he blinked, the image was gone, and her fingers were curling around the fabric of his shirt. His lips parted, but not a sound was heard. Metallic eyes connected, feverish and profound. Neither really knew what was to come, the emptiness sat indignant in their features.

In slow motion, she arched her back and lifted herself upon her toes, a soft, humble kiss graced his lips before she recoiled and tightened herself against his thick frame. He almost stuttered, the surprise twinkled in golden hues. He blinked, and blinked, lips curled into the shape of an ‘oh’, still too surprised to say anything else. He bit back the emotions drowning in his throat and sighed. A light hand drifted to the small of her back, holding her in place as his chin rested on the crown of her head. ”.....”

“...I’ll... I’ll find a way to keep in contact.”
                                                    He lied to her. ”I promise.” But even things of gold can break.
╔══════════════╗
Trapped.
╚══════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:13 pm
User Image

He was leaving. He was leaving and she wasn't trying to stop him. He was leaving and she was probably being as stupid as possible for not stopping him, but she was afraid. She was afraid if she asked him to stay he still wouldn't. She was afraid that if he did stay he'd get hurt or in trouble, or worse than that end up marrying who ever the ******** his family had set him up with. She didn't want him to go, but he couldn't stay.

His whispered words made her want to laugh. Bloody liar. That's what he was. She wasn't stupid. 'I'll stay in touch' held about as much promise as her father's 'I'll be back in an hour.' She shook her head quietly, not even bother to look up at him.
        "No you won't." She whispered. It was all that needed to be said. He was leaving, he wouldn't keep in touch, he probably wouldn't come back, and this was most likely the last time she'd ever see him.

'I guess Ada won't have to worry anymore....' Was all she could tell herself that didn't involve her freaking out or doing something irrational, stupid, and very unlike her. Part of her wanted to break away from him and apparate away. Leave him, before he could leave her, but the other part was perfectly fine just standing there against him, wishing that something in the world would actually work out in her favour for once. That was obviously to much to ask of the damn place though.

She was grinding her teeth together out of frustration, anger, and hurt. She wasn't use to having to feel so much all at once. Also... why the hell had she kissed him? Like what? What was that supposed to do? What the hell was wrong with her brain? How in the world had she decided that was the logical answer? Its not like a simple kiss would make any of this easier on either of them.

Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:55 am

User Image
                                                    [Summer 2024]

Eyelids fluttered to a close at her words as they weathered him down. But he stood still as stone, a statuesque gargoyle under the blazing sun. Her moonlit hair wasn’t enough to stir him from his sleep. He didn’t breath, he couldn’t, wouldn’t even dare to try. It was as if one swift breath would have stolen this moment away, and the pain in it that made him feel so very real. It bubbled deep in the core, and even the oozing magma pooling in his veins wasn’t enough to make him feel alive.

Whatever it was, however, that had finally stirred these words to his lips, had been hidden in him for too long to deny anymore. ”I almost died.... right over there.” He’d been staring at it all this time, the grassy knoll just under the base of the castle’s high walls. It tore him to rip himself away from her, but he had to, he had to show her. ”I feel from the top of the wall,” but he wouldn’t explain how. ”They say if the house-elf hadn’t been chasing gnomes out of the garden, I wouldn’t have been found in hours....

“I killed someone... just beyond the pond in the distance; it was the first time my magic had ever shown itself... I was four.”
                                                    He explained with a blink, and now his head head turned towards the great oak tree where it’d all happened. Where the blood had first began to seep into the dirt and nourish his roots. ”They say my mother died giving birth to me, but that was a lie..

“She died six months after I was born; but nobody knew, they’d kept it a secret, I came early... One day, my mother killed a man in front of me, burned him to death. Whoever he was, he’d been important, because she was murdered a few weeks later. My grandfather insisted we cover it up, and then galleons exchanged hands and suddenly my birthday changed, and her funeral was arranged...

“The man who killed her, could’ve been anyone, anyone. She had... She had more enemies than I do, than my entire family does. But... nobody knew it was her, I’m coming to realize, nobody, except one man and one woman... My aunt Krina, who’d disguised herself under her sisters name, Rosier, and was transfiguration’s professor for a few years, and my uncle, who’d been the cursebreaking professor was in the school with her...

“And my uncle killed her. My uncle murdered my mother. And I can’t decide how I’m going to kill him...”
                                                    He spoke so thoughtfully, so iridescent and calm.
╔══════════════╗
Trapped.
╚══════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers