Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Sign up sheet!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:13 am
Male/gay/14. My username is Uke_Ducky, My true name is Fox, I'm 14, I'm a Uke and I'm shy on some things,  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:56 am
Curiosity overwhelms me, I'll bite
Kouensama,18,CT,Straight
Role player, Singer, Actor
Love: Anime, Manga, Video Games many more
Xbox Live: Gwotboy  

Enshinju

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Pegasus Melodic Harmony

Beloved Lover

8,375 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:20 pm
I'm Kagome Uzumaki. I'm 18, reining from the state of Texas, and I'm Straight. It's been 4 years since I've been in a true relationship and I think it's time I get out there and try again. (Reasons why are currently under high lock down still. Sorry.)
I'm really into to many animes to name. . . currently, I don't understand why but I'm freaking addicted to my little pony. Don't judge, it's a really cute and funny show. Along the lines of video games I'm more into the fighter/adventure/sim type. Harvest moon and Soul Caliber are personal favorite series. I'm waiting for Luigi's mansion 2, which is gonna be epic!!!! 3DS power!
I'm allergic to tobacco. Even the smoke will make my throat start to swell shut. Sorry, but no smokers, of any kind. I prefer 19+ mainly because I don't wanna be a creeper and have younger men. I like 'em older. I support all sexual orientation rights but I do prefer straight men, because of the only relationship I've had.
That's all I'll give you for now. I'm interesting to talk too, and hopefully I can be matched.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:51 pm
><; Meer. Sorry. Weird-ex-gf-maybe-getting-back-togetherness. So confusing, I'll post my stuff back once I'm sure how things are. Sorrysorrysorry.  

Little Daku

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Oni423

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:25 pm
Hi ^^ (not sure if anyone will answer this but I'll try)

I'm Reinbosuta (I want my username to be Obitsu), I'm 19 I'm lesbian, I love yuri and yaoi, anime/manga and I don't mind the ages 17-20. I am friendly, I'm a little quiet though so if you see me in towns I'm usually the one sitting under a tree alone, I want someone that loves to cosplay or crossplay and couple cosplay/crossplay, loves to hangout and cuddle, isn't going to be ashamed of me, someone to love and be loved back.. Oh!~ I do not mind dating bi's, I'm a little shy (in real life), I have bjd's (ball jointed dolls) I love to draw (though I'm not good at it). So if anyone wants to talk please don't be afraid too ^^~  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:35 pm
Eachan Amourachaus (just call me Each it makes things a lot easier.) I'm 18, straight. I'm a musician and I'm willing to talk to almost anyone  

Eachan Amourachaus

6,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

xReinaKanatax

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:41 am
Kon'nichiwa
~My name: Helen Nguyen
I'm a girl (i hope that was obvious) and currently 13 yrs old. Still pretty young i guess but didn't you hear curiousity killed the cat? I like making my own judgements of others and don't let others control me. BTW I'm an aquarius but not unemotional or detached as they say. One of my dreams: getting through life without casualties(includes mentally), finding the "one"(i can dream), and fulfil life's purpose and expectations however it is. My friends say I'm a rebel and consequently I've almost been run over by a vehicle about 6 times. I take alot of responsibility and I'm a hard worker. I make my own thoughts my own and I love fiction.
~Likes: Yu Yu Hakusho, Gardening, Cooking, Drawing, Writing, Cross-Country, Rythmic Gymnastics, I have alot of hobbies so uh I guess I'm overwhelming you.
~Special Talent: Understanding others heart (eh though alcohol,drugs, and such don't appeal to me, so much for understanding huh?)

Adieu!
P.S.
I'm straight guess i 4got 2 mention.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:56 am
Username: iMrAddison
Name: Addison
Orientation: Straight
A little about me: I'm a really sweet, caring, loving, honest, and loyal person! I've got an amazing personality, so a lot of people say :3 And I can make anyone laugh, giggle, or smile.. if that's what they like doing of course.. otherwise, it's hard to cheer up a woman who doesn't ever do those things D:
I love video games with a passion, I love all sorts of music, love to read, go swim, go out somewhere outside of the house, play volleyball, and more ^-^
I've really got nothing else I can think of but hopefully it's enough :3
Just know, that I'm a really caring person and I'll like just about anyone who'll like me back haha x3  

MrHungQuan

Phoenixica24

Beloved Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:59 am
Username: Phoenixica24
Name: Jessi
Orientation: Straight
About me: I'm shy, but looking for someone who understands me and won't try to change me. I love music above all else, and am a fantasy writer. My drawing skills require assistance lolz.
I love reading, anime, and games. I also love rollercoasters and theme parks/water parks. I've always wanted to learn to surf, but I can't swim well. >.>
I have a really open mind, and a busy schedule, but will always find time for the people I love. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:49 pm
Well... The names Lola. I suppose this is a bit embarassing... Uh. I just wanted to see what online relationships are like...? I guess and if they work out well and stuff. I'm straight and anyone above the age of 16 and lower than 14's a bit awkward for me... just cause I can't relate very well... so yeah... Anyways... I'll just copy and paste my profile page stuff...
Well...
Technically I'm 14 but I should be 15 because it's HONESTLY not my fault I was born at THE END of the year. (Birthday's in September... September 15th to be exact...) Therefore I see myself as 14 AND a half cause I have every right to do so! *nods head* x3
I LOVE anime/manga! FTW Fairy Tail for life.
I love talking to people so don't be afraid to PM me about anything! =3
I can be very understanding.
I'm very loyal and just a bit overprotective of my friends... (just a bit...)
I've cosplayed before, but I sucked...
I honestly LOVE roleplaying! Which goes to say I LOVE READ-ing and WRITE-ing
I love rock...I love rap...I love country...I love RnB...I love Classical...I love Hip Hop...
Uhhh...I guess I just LOVE music!
I love awesome people who understand what im talking about.
I can get crazy. Like really crazy...
I have a voice inside my head. Only 1 though. He's awesome-ish....
Well, no I have voiceS...
They're names are Scythe, Asuna, Ruby, Zaxeil, and Blaze! I luvvlez them very much!! Umm, they're all very different.
The stuff about them are on my profile page. Yeah, i know. I'm crazy. xD But I'm proud.  

Vampiriz

Anxious Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Angela Jade

Distinct Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:56 pm
J e n R e i
This is a place where you sign up if you want me to set you up on a blind date between you and someone else. All you have to do is put your username and then a few simple things about yourself ,so I know who I can pair you up with. Once I have you paired up, I will send you and that person a PM and then send you to the new subforum that has been created. 'Blind Date' with yours and persons username.
PLease mention your age,and orientation

I'll try it!

Username: Angela Jade (call me Jade)
Orientation: Bisexual
Interests: Writing, Reading, Video games, Belly dance
Personality: I'm pretty outgoing and social. I'm optimistic but I still have my dramatic moments

I'll go on a blind date with either gender  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:10 am
Hm. I'll try it.

Username: OriginalSooshi
Name: Jess
Sexuality: Bisexual
A little about me: I'm pretty shy, unless I'm online - then I'll talk your ears off. xD I'm a big reader, and I want to be a writer. I don't care what you look like, if you're nice, that's good enough. I would also prefer to be with someone who lives near me, but it isn't a necessity.

OriginalSooshi

Beloved Hunter

5,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Zoeygangster123

Friendly Friend

3,950 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:03 am
Hello my name is Zoey i am 18 years old i love people omg i love to laugh alot biggrin im am not annoying. I want a guy who like me for who i am and not who i should be i love action movies romantic movies comendy movies and more i hope i can enjoy the love of my life on here and experince the best moments of my life on this gaia online well byee..  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games