Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Knockturn Alley
The Spiny Serpent [Closed ~ Not Hiring] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:13 am
ŞĦÅWNJudus §ჳწჳ
Born into a Slytherin Family
User Image Shawn stopped and looked at the man, before nodding, slowly getting up. Death was not the end. "You will find out who killed him?' He asked, not knowing it was in the paper yet. "Yes..he taught apperations..Thank you Sir." He said. He still looked shocked, but he was truly no longer a griffen at this point. Life had made him turn much darker.
Lived my life as a Griffendor.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:33 am
That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there
And I know the way I left wasn't fair

I didn't want to be around just to bring you down

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

”Of course I can, though, it wouldn’t be a surprise to me if the world already knew. It’s hard… keeping secrets in a world like this….” He revealed, tightening his lips as he stood still as iron for the moment. At a loss of what to say, Remington swirled around on his heel to turn towards his desk. Shuffling through papers, and shoving away unread articles with the swat of a hand. Just to busy himself.

”If there’s one thing that you should know about me, Shawn… It’s that I will do everything I can even long after everyone else says there’s nothing to be done.”

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:42 am
ŞĦÅWNJudus §ჳწჳ
Born into a Slytherin Family
User Image Shawn nodded. He knew the man would do what he could and that that information would not be kept silent..his brother was a teacher. "I know you will Sir" He said, looking at his hands, before getting fully to his feet and going to a chair.
Lived my life as a Griffendor.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:09 am
User Image
-"These dreams of virtue; these terrors of hate,
Come wallow in sorrow; thy slumber, thy pain.
I devour your malice, and tarnish your fate,
Thy soul in my hand ; the dead, will rise again."-

The room was cold, dank, and dark. -- It was familiar. She knew it's essence it held, from her past? -- well it had to be. She'd seen these walls before, though in another light; another place, but they were as they ever were elsewhere. Drenched in incorporeal blood; this was a house of slaughter to any eyes that could see, but she couldn't look away, nor escape the pull of it's embrace. Why was she here? Where had she come from?... Who was she? Her consciousness was in everything, and nothing, as she drifted through a void she thought she knew; felt like she'd occupied before. She remembered praying to herself, for it to end, for a way to escape the black that she knew had only taken her recently; Where had she come from? How long was she there? Uncertainly was like a ball and chain, tethered to her ankles as it pulled her into that swirling abyss. At first is was fear that manifested; Don't let me go!, her consciousness screamed, to whom she couldn't remember, as she fought against the current, but there was a whisper, a voice that called into the dark; below her, inviting her into the tempest. "...I can, even after everyone else says there's nothing to be done." She knew that voice, though she couldn't remember it's owner. She knew that it was once a place of comfort, and now it was once again. She let go of her fear, and the current finally took her, and she passed from even thought for a time. -- The end, this was it, the final plunge that would deliver her to the oblivion that awaited all; hadn't she escaped this fate once before? Couldn't she do it again? She had to do it again! -- Everything went white, hot as the sun, yet frozen like tundra. Had it worked? Was she -- free?

[ THE SPINY SERPENT ]

She opened her eyes, like a newborn seeing the world for the first time, and what a world she'd arrived to see. The cold, dark, dank enclosure she more sensed than saw, had now been revealed to her for what it was. A store of some sort, that much was certain. The walls were still drenched in those intangible stains, but there was a certain bustle to the room; those living were oblivious to the sight of the blood, and the horrid stench of death. Still, she didn't know it like she hoped; for how familiar it felt, the sight was foreign to her. A store -- a store for what? A store for whom? She had been reborn for less than a minute; hadn't even taken a spectral form yet, and already she was lost.

"I know you will, Sir."

The voice was simply a bell in a swarm of wasps; it held no recognition for her other than it's contrast to the norm, but she turned slowly nonetheless, to face the source of the affirmative reply. It carried the same faith she felt the moment she plummeted into this place. Yet, to who was that admiration placed, she had yet to discover. She could see the shaggy haired lad who had served as her beacon from her vantage point between the shelves, she could even see the corner of a desk, but who sat behind that station? She decided the time for answers was now, and she moved out from behind the shelving, and behind the young man to take a look at the sinister form fondling the articles on his cluttered desk. Her brow dropped as she looked on the form. A look of intensity in his eye's, held an intelligence and torment, belied by his gruff, devil-may-care appearance. She felt a flutter in her chest, and it was in that moment, she also experienced a spark of recognition. A spark that had let the image of Adrian Findeler fall before the man as clear as the angel of death itself, standing just behind his employee, before she was gone again. Without a trace, and as tangible as the very memory of her.

Still, there was no doubt, he saw her standing there.

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:13 pm
Whatever our wandering,
our happiness will always be found with a narrow compass
And in the middle of objects
more immidately within our reach.
User Image

Abigail Warstorm

30Years OldFormer HufflepuffWandererSingle

╔══════════════╗

Rather then her usual confident self, Abigail timidly pushed open the door to the shop, desperate to find him, but scared about what he may say. She would not liked to talk to him here, but she had no idea where else to find him. As the owner of the store, Remington Nott must be around here somewhere. She'd come back to the place where she had first met him, four months ago. She needed to tell him. Tell him about what had happened, no, what was going to happen. She was scared. She didn't want this. But she needed to tell him. Now where was he?

╚══════════════╝

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

Current Injuries/Illness: -----

Out of Character: -----

Wearing

☽Slightly mad Legilimen in training☾

☽2 months pregnant☾

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:49 am

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

All thoughts, all attention manifested upon the ice cold dripping sense of paranoia that cradled to his thoughts and nursed every open wound because there, just beyond the rows of encased artifacts was her. He hadn’t seen her in years; even before her untimely death, it had been years. He couldn’t remember why, or how, but he remembered Findeler, the gods’, how could he forget Findeler?

Shaking away the dusted cobwebs of his mind, his fingers clasped tight around his wand as he set magic into motion and amplified security measures. Protective barriers and charms and transfigurations, all of which, harmonized wistfully to the beat of his drum; a roaring strum. On several occasions, his mind always traveled to the lovely ladies of his past and the time spent with each, but for now, he mused, his attention had decidedly been spent upon his shop.

He gathered ancient tomes and scrolls he may need, ancient truths sprawled neat and in riddles only he could begin to decipher. Often enough said his spite became gifted under the threats of a sphinx, and all of their riddles. Before his thoughts could muse on the suspects of life, a sparkling silhouette meandered across his window shop, too close to mistake for a passing patron. The shadow stood behind the door, and he rose his head, peering eerily down his nose at the pair of shadows beneath the door with his wand pointed direct and unwavering.

”…..sweetling,” he greeted her, oddly calm and curious. A bubbling sensation rose in his chest with trepidation, he sensed tension, and it hung thick and ominous in the air. Raising his wand to utter a silencing charm upon his store front, he crossed the threshold until his breath spindled down her flesh. ”What brings you here?” After all of this time, he had almost mused that it was, in fact, she, that had been using him.

But her sheepish trepidation reinforced one thing: he was only kidding himself.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:19 pm
Whatever our wandering,
User Image

Abigail Warstorm

╔══════════════╗

Jumping slightly at the deep voice that erupted gently from the shadows, Abigail strode quickly to his side, trembling ever so slightly. Her long, thing fingers gripped his arm, fearing his reaction."I need to tell you something, but not here. Is there somewhere private we can go?" She got straight to the point, not wanting to wait to tell him any longer.

╚══════════════╝

Current Injuries/Illness: Normal pregnancy stuff.

Out of Character: Sorry for the short post. I just got home, and I'm in quite a daze from the life-changing week I had.

Wearing

☽2 months pregnant☾

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

A startled expression penetrated his eyes, the ambiance radiating off of her hit him in waves—so many emotions, so much depth—he couldn’t even begin to describe the taste it left on his tongue; he thrashed it wildly behind his teeth, shaking away the pool of toxicity he had never felt before. The tension cut through the room, and scarlet ribbon incisions proverbial spiraled around them. But it was only silence, the grit and grim and dust of his shop, and her trembling form. He strode quickly to her, his brows furrowed at what could have caused such sheepish trepidation in her every motion. But then—just as quickly- ferocity unleashed in her eyes and her fingers gripped tight on his arms. His heart wrenched—what’s going on? His mind roared a thunderstorm of chaotic terrors. He knew this look, he’s seen it before—but no—no—no—

It couldn’t be. With the softest, roll of a deep tongue, smooth and sweet as pure honey. ”Abigail… we’re safe here—the men out there are work under my heed, this shop is a fortress, no one will hear us, no one will find us here. We’re alone…

“Now tell me, sweetling, what’s wrong?”

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:21 pm
Whatever our wandering,
User Image

Abigail Warstorm

╔══════════════╗

He guessed. She saw it in the flicker of his eyes before he covered it, and hoped for the best. Unintentionally, her fingers gripped tighter, anticipation welling up. It was safe. She had to tell him now. "Remington... I- er, we... There's... Soon... Uh..." Abigail struggled to get the words out, and finally, it all came out in a rush. "I'm pregnant." There. She said it. They were to be parents. Parents of a little baby. Abigail hung her head, as though she'd done something wrong. She never wanted a child. She disliked children, and had no idea how to care for one. Perhaps Remington would help. Perhaps he knew how, and would help her raise the child...

╚══════════════╝

Wearing

☽2 months pregnant☾

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

The tightened grip, he could almost feel her racing heart in the flesh of her fingertips as she held him, demanding understanding, seeking answers, or restraining rage, he couldn’t be sure. But he let her hold him, as hard she must, her words tumbling off of her tongue with slow, tantalizing stutters. No, no, no, his heart cried but his eyes of gold bled ice, cold, and demanding. He pursed his lips into a tight line as the words finally erupted past her plump lips, the fear and worry marring her natural beauty. He sighed, deep and heavy, yet calm. Though silence lingered as his eyes searched her own, seeking answers in the depths of her… ”I’ll be gone in a weeks’ time to Hogwarts…

“I won’t be able to be by your side… but you’ll always be safe and well taken care of….. But do you want this child?”
The final question slipped past his lips as a silent whisper, almost dreading to hear the truth.

”My brother will see to it that all arrangements are made; your decision is yours to make alone. If you choose to keep it, I’ll have to confine you to my brother’s manor; I have too many men who would use you… and our baby… against me. You can’t tell anyone, do you understand me? You cannot be reckless, you live for two now…”

“—do you have any family?”
He inquired slowly, if she did, this ordeal would be much harder to keep hidden. Forlorn claws of his past barreled through his mind, of his lost son. Of his murdered grandmother, his murdered children, one by one… and then the b*****d children he had to keep secret, kept safe and far away from harm’s way. All because of him.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:21 pm
Whatever our wandering,
User Image

Abigail Warstorm

╔══════════════╗

No... He couldn't leave... She needed him. Why couldn't he see that? "I don't want you to go! Will you visit me- us, often?" If it were possible, her grip on his arm tightened even more, her reluctance to accept the truth. But his question made her think. Did she want the baby? She didn't like children and she had no idea how to take care of one, but this child may be her only connection to Remington. If there was no baby, he may never come back. And she needed him. More then she'd ever needed anything. But the thought of being confined to a single house. A house lived in by a strange man who she'd never met. That wasn't her. Abigail needed to go out. She needed to be free, mess around. But Remington..."I- I don't know... I want... I have no clue... Perhaps... Probably..." she peered up at him, his image distorted through the tears she was fighting to hold back. A decision. She couldn't let him go. "Yes. I do want the child. Our child. I'll be careful. I will not tell anyone. I do not have any other family, as I... am and orphan..." Abigail finished weakly. 'Must not cry. Must be strong. '

╚══════════════╝

Wearing

☽2 months pregnant☾

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:23 pm

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

An orphan…

The words rebounded off of every wall in his brain, trapped in a jail cell as an echo that would never cease. How he could respond, how would she cope? More importantly, who was this girl? He had lunged head first in black waters, succumbing to the perilous depths with reckless abandonment.

More often than not, he had refused any claims to the children that were his. Most mothers chose to keep their babes away from him, shield them from the truth—but not Abigail. In such a short time, he knew he had wanted her… But not like this.

His eyes grew soft and forlorn. Their nefarious plight always blazing a storm behind his golden eyes; he didn’t want it this way. But, what choices were given to him? Let her roam free, and die? Or hide her, and protect her, for as long as she’s willing to be hidden for. He could feel her slipping, he could almost taste the sanity on his lips as it dripped out of every pore. Heavy hands found her shoulders, steadying her, holding her; captured. ”Shhhh,” he whispered, quelling the tremors before they could start. ”It’s only temporary, and I will see you as often as I can.”

And no one is going to hurt you; not them, not me, not Krina…

He didn’t know what to do, what to say. He couldn’t lose another child, another life, another woman, another love. He wouldn’t be able to survive it, not again. So, he did what he did best. ”My brother will keep you safe, I assure you. You have nothing to worry about sweetling, I promise.” He lied.

”Just wait here, it’ll take a few quick moments while I make the arrangements. You’ll be fine… both of you.” Fear gripped him, it’s skeletal, cold grasp wrapped around his throat, and, as if out of fear that he would never have the chance again—his hands slid down her arm, cradling her petite waist. Before another word could be spoken, a rough graze of flesh struck her cheek, offering a simple kiss goodbye before pivoting on his heels and left the shop. But, not without casting a few protective wards and defenses.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:48 pm
Whatever our wandering,
User Image

Abigail Warstorm

╔══════════════╗

Though the fear still held her in it's grasp, the strong hand loosened slightly as Remington cooed softly, assuring safety, comfort, and return. Her vision still swam as she fought to control herself, could feel her emotions slipping out of control, but it was getting easier, Remington's touch transferring his strength to her. She knew very little of him, but he indeed had some family, people who cared for him. They would take care of her and the baby. Abigail knew nothing of family, and rather envied Remington for his, but she would soon get to know his family, live with them. Soon she would hold his child in her arms....

"I'll wait for you. I'll always wait for you." was all she could say as she watched him vanish out the door...

╚══════════════╝

Wearing

☽2 months pregnant☾

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:04 pm

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

”Students…missing..” he said, tragedy flowing like blood through his veins as he tossed the crumpled article of the Daily Prophet across his desk and ran pale, heavy digits through limp, ravenous hair. A weight had been lifted off of his shoulders, he had finally resigned from his position at Hogwarts, inherently and utterly depressed that he’s lost all contact, all ideals of his children, Chase Balford and Hildegard Nettlepot. Without even the slightest clue as to where they may have gone…

These stories flooding the streets left a burn in his chest, ripping open that scar in his heart. But he had Cassandra now, he knew, that needed him, and Abigail, too. He couldn’t let anything more happen to his family, his blood of gold and royalty. Especially with his closest nephew, the heir of their name, was now asking too many questions…

”Abigail..?” He called, his dark thundering voice pierced through the walls of his shop to reach the heights of his flat just up the stairs, if only to hear her voice, and know that she was fine.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:47 pm
((I have no idea how to get back in this. If there is anyway, please tell me))  
Knockturn Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff