Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hearts and Spades (Open...WOO!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Look prettiful?
  HELL YAH!
  Nerps
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:30 pm
"You all aren't from around here right? At least I haven't seen you around.", the trouble maker asks.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:35 pm
Marx raised a eyebrow. "Yes I am, I'm a werewolf after all." He said simply watching her.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:36 pm
"Nope, we're from two completely different places." Virgil said cheerily, amazing when you considered the missing friends and blown up world.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:40 pm
omgIisonfiyah
Nero grunted as he was slammed into the wall. "So you want to play huh." Nero said with a smirk and fired his revolver, Blue Rose, at Sai.

Sai dissappeared agian and nailed Nero in the stomach with the hilt of his sword.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:41 pm
"I'm not from around here either.", Drinn responds, and glances at Marx, "Fluffy is a good look for you." She looks back at Virgil and examines him again, humming a cheery tune as she does so.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:45 pm
IchigoK25

Nero grunted a bit then grabbed Sai with his Devil Bringer and slammed him into the ground, pointing his gun at the man's head. "Don't mess around with me." Nero growled.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:46 pm
Marx watched Drinn carefully and began thinking. "hmm...shouldn't you be out looking for your friends?" He said as he rested aginist the counter. He was getting weary of this new arrival.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:49 pm
"They weren't my friends, just some kids that seemed to have gotten in over their heads.", Illiandrinn says with a shrug, "Trying to get rid of me already?"  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:51 pm
"well you should be helping them, shouldn't you?" He said raising a eyebrow. "No not really. Just following my instinct."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:53 pm
"Oh? And what is your instinct telling you?", Drinn asks.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:02 pm
"I don't know that guy vanished and came back with you in his arms..." He grabbed her hand in both of his, "Rin I promise I'll always be there to protect you from now on." He then herd the woman call "and who are you suppose to be?" he asked worried this may be another one of thous weirdo's.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:06 pm
"That you are up to no good." He said bluntly staring at her. Focuse don her and any movements she makes.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:10 pm
Illiandrinn just continues to grin at him as she responds, green eyes gleaming with amusement, "Of course I'm up to no good, that's why I'm having a conversation with you."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:17 pm
Rin was glad to hear that, but she was still worrying about Virgil. She then looked over at the women when she heard her, something told her that she wasn't dangerous.

"The name's Skye. I was just wondering if you two were alright." she said, noticing a few of the black monsters coming closer. She waved her staff and the monsters caught on fire. "I've notice it's not too safe out here."

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:20 pm
Marx stared at her. "I knew it. what are you up to. "It is noticable in your eyes...."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games