Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Maximum Ride: The New Generation (OPEN! =D NEED PLAYERS) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know Maximum Ride?
  Yup =D
  Nope J=
View Results

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Was it all too much?"
"Or just not enough?"
"Wake me up! I'm livin' a nightmare"

"Well. Considering that cat biatch didn't really care, I'm pretty sure you're all whitecoats" Sin said, reloading his gun as he spoke.
He flipped the chamber back in. "Prepare to die, all of you."

(we should probably wait till the others get a chance to post)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:58 pm
Caleb stopped running when she hit the path halfway between the cabin and where Rock and Jenna had rescued her from the Erasers. She clenched her fists to her sides, her tail lashing back and forth. "Ah, f*** it!" She whirled and ran back, hoping the guy with the gun hadn't killed anyone.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:49 pm
Rock saw Alexia getting shot in the shoulder and stood up. That guy was threatening his new friends, what he had as a family. And that was unacceptable. Rock closed his eyes and chuckled. "You really think we're working to get you? We didn't even know your existence. Why should we chase after you when we're on the run ourselves..." Rock asked icily before flashing his eyes open. His movements became unpredictable, unstable as he ran towards the guy, but jumping everywhere, making it hard to aim at him correctly. Rock slowly gained until he darted like a bullet to Sin. With a swift move he landed in front of Sin from a nearby wall spun on himself and double kick in mere seconds; one kick at his hand to knock out the revolver, the other straight in the diaphragm, cutting out his breath and sending him flying outside the cabin. Rock let Sin fall before walking outside in the morning sunshine, eyes filled with rage. "You endanger my family, my flock. You have no right over life and death." Rock arrived before Sin, towering in all his 6 foot of height, spreading slightly his white wings. It gave much of the impression that, along with his tone of voice, facial expression and all white clothes, that he was an angel. An angel of death. "What do you say for you defense?"

((You guys posted so much I didn't have time to say anything XP I'm catching up now))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:41 pm
"Was it all too much?"
"Or just not enough?"

(No offense but that was really, really godmoddy >.>)
Dax got up from his spot and put the gun in his coat pocket calmly. "Well, look who wants to play hero..." Sin chuckled a little before extending his wings to their full length. He flipped Rock off and shot up and away through the roof. "Come get me, hero" Sin said teasingly after Rock as he flew into the air.  

City in Slumber

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:52 pm
Caleb got back to the cabin in time to see the winged man take off. She could hear him taunting Rock. In a glance, she could see that Alexia was hurt. She could smell the copper tang of blood, too. She hesitated, not sure what to do. Sure, she had a cat's sense of loyalty, but it was still loyalty, and she didn't know if Alexia or Rock would accept her aid since she'd just run away.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:12 am
Rock watched the guy leave and didn't bother chasing him. He had a wounded to take care of. Rock simply ran back inside and immediately headed for the bathroom and grabbed the infirmary things such as disinfectant and bandages and ran back to Alexia. "How are you feeling?" Rock asked. "May I?" He pointed to the would and clothes that were rapidly getting soaked with blood.

((Be happy I let you keep that revolver... And shoot that much with it. Without gun training, 2 shots is as much a teenager can get out of a gun, and I wasn't asked for guns, since that stuff needs to be licensed and I doubt Sin has the rights to bear arms. So, yes I may have sounded like god-modding, but you kinda sounded like that too, but less pushed. But for all you could know, he's a gene 77 and has the ability to move very rapidly as well, so my post could've made sense if I chose to do so all the while staying relevant to the actual story of Maximum Ride.))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:41 am
Tear ran down from Alexia's closed eyes as she groaned from pain and rocked from side to side. She quickly nodded her head at Rock's last question, but wouldn't relinquish her grip on her shoulder. 'Why do I have to be such a short-tempered b***h?' she manage to think through the many pain signals her brain was recieving.

- OOC: Probably won't post at all today since my grandmother is a perfectionistic b***h when it comes to cleaning, but I will get on ASAP to post again. Maybe if I clean my room completely myself, I'll be excused. ;P But because of my lazy nature added with Mother haven't made the "good breakfast" she promised AAAND the fact she calls me to do little things she could do with effort, I predict it'll be around 8 P.M. EST that I return; later if I'm not excused. -  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:03 am
((Go to bed early and I miss a whole fight...))

Jenna tentatively comes out of the kitchen, her ears ringing and a with a headache from all the gunshots being fired so close. She glances at Alexia and Rock before poking her head out the door and seeing Caleb standing outside.

((The ringing is going to make it difficult for her to hear for a bit, just a heads up))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:16 am
"Was it all too much?"
"Or just not enough?"

Sin waited a little bit to give the others a chance ot retaliate, but they didn't. He shrugged, reloaded his gun AGAIN, and began to fly home. Maybe they could all heed the warning that they should gtfo his property.
Still...
If they weren't whitecoats, he felt bad for them, but only a bit. It didn't matter now, even if something happened and they needed a legit house to stay at like his own, only three of them could actually get up there.

Sin walked into his house and heard his stomach grumble - why the hell was he always hungry? He grabbed like six pancakes and started munching away.

Angelicos Flame

((How do you know he hasn't had a long time to practice with the gun? And since when does anyone in Maximum Ride follow the law strictly?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:06 pm
((Because I wasn't notified he's been gotten out of the school too long ago? If you want, I can keep going on and on about this. You might want to re-read the rule section, just in case... Also, I gotta add that you should tell yourself I let you join without checking if you did read them. There was something you forgot in your profile and I didn't bother you with it, but I guess I should've))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:00 pm
(Well maybe if you had read my first post you would have known that. People in the books break laws all the time. Getting an illegal gun is not high on Max, Fang, Gazzy, Angel, Nudge, or Iggy's Naughty list.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:05 pm
((Then again, none of the Flock cared for guns in the least. They hated the things.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:12 pm
- OOC: Unless a certain little she-devil with a leadership complex snaps. -  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:16 pm
((You mean Angel? ...The character in the books, not you, dear...damn that's confusing.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:48 pm
- OOC: Yep! Call me Dream when we talk about her?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff