Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Different Kind of Pets(A/O) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:30 pm
Nicholas giggled, thinking it was a little funny. "Well lets hope that doesn't happen again." He said and moved down with her. "Are you hurt? Do you need me to get a band-aid for something for you?" He asked, now a tad concerned.

Alex look around in awe. He had never seen anything so beautiful before! "W-wow... Amazing..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:35 pm
Sophie rubbed her head. "Just a bump but I'll be ok." she said with a smile.

"You know if you want I could give you some paints and a canvas and you can paint with me." Molly said with a smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:43 pm
"Okay!" Nicholas said and gave her a hug. "Just as long as your okay!" He said with a smile, getting up and holding his hand out to her to help her up as well.

"R-really?!" Alexander exclaimed, excited to be able to paint and make works of art just like her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:58 pm
Sophie hugged him back and took his hand. "What do you want to do now?" she asked as she stretched.

Molly nodded and a canvas for him that was his height and plate with different color paints and a few brushes. "Be careful with the hair on those brushes because they'll break if paint is left on them." she said as she gave him a cup of water to wash the brushes.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:06 pm
Nicholas shrugged, not knowing himself. "I dunno. What do you wanna do Sophie?" He asked her with a smile.

Alexander nodded, looking over al the different colors of paints and brushes. He looked over at Molly, a smile on his face as he picked up a brush and started to paint.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:14 pm
"Hmm." Sophie thought then her tummy growled loudly. "I'm kinda hungry." she said with a blush.

Molly smiled and took a cover off her canvas and he saw a beautiful but unfinished painting of a beach at twilight and dolphins jumping out of the water in the distance.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:20 pm
"Alright. I think our chef is back from her break so lets go down and get something to eat." He said with a smile, giggling when her tummy growled.

As Alexander painted, he constantly looked back at Molly, a continuous smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:14 pm
(bump)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:26 pm
Sophie smiled and went down with him. "What am I allowed to eat?" she asked him.

Molly smiled as she finished her painting and he could see paint on her face as she hung her painting up to dry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:47 pm
"Well, you can get whatever you feel like really. Our chef knows how to cook just about everything." Nicholas said with a smile as they went down. The two reached the kitchen to see a moderately old woman, around her late 40's, putting some food away in storage. "Hiya Chief!" Nick said, Chief being a nickname for her by him. The Chef turned to see the two young ones and smiled. "Oh hello there Master Nicholas. I see you have a new friend, cute one too." She said with a smile. "Sophie is my pet kitty and my bestest friend!" Nick said to her. "Well hello there Mistress Sophie, I'm the cook around here. Master Nick likes to call me Chief for his own comical reasons." She said with a chuckle. "So! What can I get you two? You're both looking hungry and I can hear the sound of stomach growling a mile away!" She said with laugh.

Alexander was still hard at work, still looking back at Molly multiple times. He saw she finished her painting and smiled, seeing she had paint on her cheek.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:56 pm
Sophie giggled and looked at Chef. "Nice to meet you Chef." she said with a bow. "Um do you have any chicken?" she asked her.

Molly smiled and looked at him. "What are you painting?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:27 am
Mimiri tilted her head to the side before looking over him "........what do you do with the big gloves?" She picked up on of his hands and squeezed the glove before looking up into his eyes with a confused look on her face.  

uki-katzugowa

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:51 am
he smiled and chuckled lightly"Well boxing is a sport where two guys get into a ring and fight eachother. Its pretty much a fight to see who is more dominant than the other. Who is the most physically perfect man"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:59 am
Mimiri looked even more confused ".....fighting, why do you fight?....is it for a mate or territory?"  

uki-katzugowa

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:02 am
"No. Not at all"he said to her and smiled"Its for money but for me its all about finding out who's the best fighter"he said and chuckled lightly  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games