Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Rejected Olympics - PAINTBALLZ!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:08 am
Ned-san
Kyuui Kiwi

I guess. Its not bad either, its a nice car :3. It just so happens that I apparently have the Truck instead. rolleyes All good though, I never go in the Rally.

The truck is really cool actually. I think now that we have multiple vehicles I might get a truck as a second...

In terms of my favorites it'd probably be the Scion , then the truck. I'm too lazy to check the rest at the moment though. xD.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:14 am
Kyuui Kiwi

In terms of my favorites it'd probably be the Scion , then the truck. I'm too lazy to check the rest at the moment though. xD.

Yeah, my Scion will always be my main car still. Now I've got 'er set up with cool headlights and even nicer rims too.

I kinda liked the sportier Possum overall and I can't remember exactly why I switched to the Scion, but I think it was because the rims I wanted were only available on Scion. Now there's even more parts which are available for the Scion so I'm stuck with the brand, lol.

I've always admired the Musculeros though. I just didn't want to give up my car for it, but now I can have one alongside the Scion so that's cool!

But of course, I don't go to Rally much either... so there's no point in spending too much money on cars.  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:18 am
Ned-san

Yeah, my Scion will always be my main car still. Now I've got 'er set up with cool headlights and even nicer rims too.

I kinda liked the sportier Possum overall and I can't remember exactly why I switched to the Scion, but I think it was because the rims I wanted were only available on Scion. Now there's even more parts which are available for the Scion so I'm stuck with the brand, lol.

I've always admired the Musculeros though. I just didn't want to give up my car for it, but now I can have one alongside the Scion so that's cool!

But of course, I don't go to Rally much either... so there's no point in spending too much money on cars.

Hm, just looked up what the Possum was haha. Its alright. I'd still rather have the Scion over it. And the Musculeros aren't bad either. It just has less customized items for it.
I'd only touch up the car if we had another Rally thing cause I don't wanna walk in there with my nooby default car. redface  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:42 pm
Kyuui Kiwi

Hm, just looked up what the Possum was haha. Its alright. I'd still rather have the Scion over it. And the Musculeros aren't bad either. It just has less customized items for it.
I'd only touch up the car if we had another Rally thing cause I don't wanna walk in there with my nooby default car. redface

Well, Ebony and Daypaw said that they should be restarting the Rally Rumble after this Olympic event closes (which is scheduled to end on July 31st). So you'd better get that steel muscle ready, lol!  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:41 pm
Ned-san
Kyuui Kiwi

Well, Ebony and Daypaw said that they should be restarting the Rally Rumble after this Olympic event closes (which is scheduled to end on July 31st). So you'd better get that steel muscle ready, lol!

Interesting... I haven't been to the rally for a while... do they still have that racing game with the cows and all? XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:59 pm
Kyuui Kiwi

Interesting... I haven't been to the rally for a while... do they still have that racing game with the cows and all? XD

Yup. I've only played it once since coming back from sabbatical, but it appeared unchanged from how I remembered it.

If you go in the Rally though, make sure you go inside the supermarket. That's one thing that's changed from the old days, and it's pretty awesome. wink  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:59 pm
Ned-san
Kyuui Kiwi

Yup. I've only played it once since coming back from sabbatical, but it appeared unchanged from how I remembered it.

Very cool XD.

Edit: Okies. When I'm in the mood I'll go check it out and probably end up touching up the car.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:01 pm
Kyuui Kiwi

Edit: Okies. When I'm in the mood I'll go check it out and probably end up touching up the car.

You'd better make it look good! I expect to see something photo-worthy. wink  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:03 pm
Ned-san
Kyuui Kiwi

You'd better make it look good! I expect to see something photo-worthy. wink

Nawwww. I won't spend too much money on it. At least I hope not gonk

How do I get in the supermarket? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:03 pm
Kyuui Kiwi

There should be one of those blue arrows by the door now. At least there was last time I went...  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:04 pm
Ned-san
Kyuui Kiwi

There should be one of those blue arrows by the door now. At least there was last time I went...

Lol, there's nothing there o.O  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:15 pm
Kyuui Kiwi

Yeah, I just tried jumping into a rally to see and there is no way in anymore. sad Pity, when I went in there before you could browse through the supermarket after it had been ransacked by zombies. Maybe if you see any writing in blood or zombies in the supermarket window, then look for an entrance, 'cause I remember they had shown signs on the outside of the supermarket as well. Now it just looks like the old rally.

While I was there though, I got challenged to a race. smile It was a good competitive race and let me practice a bit. Now I'll take the NSTG Rally Rumble fo sho! wink (j/k)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:22 pm
Ned-san
Kyuui Kiwi

Yeah, I just tried jumping into a rally to see and there is no way in anymore. sad Pity, when I went in there before you could browse through the supermarket after it had been ransacked by zombies. Maybe if you see any writing in blood or zombies in the supermarket window, then look for an entrance, 'cause I remember they had shown signs on the outside of the supermarket as well. Now it just looks like the old rally.

While I was there though, I got challenged to a race. smile It was a good competitive race and let me practice a bit. Now I'll take the NSTG Rally Rumble fo sho! wink (j/k)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tried to deck out my Musculero. Didn't work very well. I only found some black paint for it. Bought some under glow but only works on Scion XD. Wish the categorizing button for only musculero items actually worked. Rather, I'm just guessing and hope that it works. Wish there was also a preview button sad

Added a few more touches. Good enough, and relatively cheap heh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:58 pm
I drive a pirate ship so I don't have to customize it.  

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:47 pm
Well... my other car is a ghost ship. Nyah!  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff