Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Nel's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:07 pm
User Image

Alora had been keeping her distance from the valley. In the daytime hours she was hidden in the forest and only came out at night. She was upset....well that may not have been the right word for it. She had wondered why Rahu had disappeared, and one night she chanced to catch sight of him. Following him, intending to speak with him, she had seen his meeting with Aruna. At first she laughed at how he tortured the mare, but her face quickly went from a delighted smirk to sheer shock. It almost seemed as if he had feelings for this mare....that was when she left. She was in turmoil, yes that was the word. She had not realized the feelings that had grown in her for him...how could she let herself be weakened by a stallion? She sighed softly as she cantered into the valley, stopping by the lake for a drink. She stared at the moon as it bathed upon her and danced on the mirror-like glassy surface of the water. She wondered if he stole and broke many hearts. Perhaps there was a part in her that desired to be loved and accepted...wanted....until now she had not realized it...or perhaps she denied it. Either way it was clear she had to nurse a broken heart...and perhaps it was time to grow up and explore what she really wanted in life instead of these silly games. What had they really gotten or done for her anyways?  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:31 pm
Helaku's ears flickered as he lifted his head, turning towards the sounds of hoofsteps near his teepee. "Who's there?"  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:36 pm
Alora was still standing at the edge of the lake. Her train of thought was broken as she thought she heard the voice of a male. Waiting a moment and hearing nothing she dismissed it as the wind and the sound of the gentle swaying of the grass. A single tear slid down her cheek...a moment of weakness....a sight she would not want anyone to see.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:57 pm
Snorting, Helaku decided to investigate this intruder. Coming down the slight hill and trotting closer, he lifted his head high in surprise when he saw it was Alora, the mare that had flown into a rage at him. "What, if I may ask, are you doing here?" He shook his mane. "This...is my home. I didn't expect to see you, of all Soquili...here."  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:08 pm
Alora turned her head to see who spoke to her, tear stained cheeks glistening in the moonlight......it was him....Helaku. Great, he was the last soquili she wanted to see her cry. Quickly she turned her head to hide the tears, speaking in her soft, low tone, "I came to the lake to drink and perhaps watch the moon dance on the water, and think to myself. Surely you cannot claim the whole lake as your home Helaku. " Fully turning her body away from him to make her point she continued. " I don't wish to fight if that is your intention. Please leave me alone in peace. " Her voice cracked a touch at the end as new tears welled. Her heart pained, she was in such turmoil and yet upset he had possibly seen her crying. How foolish of her to go to a place close to where she had seen him upon their first meeting. The wind picked up a bit, swaying the grass softly in its breeze and blowing her mane and tail softly.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:57 pm
Helaku was reminded of his manners by the fact she seemed obviously troubled. And...saddened? Perhaps she wasn't the vicious creature he'd thought on first meeting her with Rahu. While she was quick, she wasn't quite quick enough to hide her tearstained face. Helaku's defensive posture relaxed to a more nonthreatening one. "I'm sorry...I wasn't expecting anyone to come so close to where I live, I guess." He stepped closer, expression concerned and apologetic. "Is something the matter?"  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:42 pm
Alora's shoulders slumped. He had seen her crying. Wonderful, now he would see her as a weak mare. She still did not turn to face him, but the tears welled. She fought to hold them back, but a few slipped through. What caught her off guard suddenly was how he seemed to almost care if she was hurting....but she wasn't aure if she should let him see that 'soft' side....the little girl inside she had only just discovered that night before his arrival. "Well its a lake. Many come to the lake for varous reasons, you should expect others who don't know you live here to come round here." She let her mane fall into her face, trying to use it to wipe tears and hide her teary eyes. She sighed deeply. "yes something is the matter. That is why I came to this place. I did not expect to find you or anyone else here. I came to be alone and..." she paused a moment..what was she doing? she couldn't just blurt it all out to him. "Well you don't care anyways so I'm not sure why I'd tell you. You seem to hate me from our last meeting..." She stomped a hoof as if trying to emphasize her point, but really she didn't know what her point was...
"Shouldn't you be with your mate right now? "

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:00 pm
Helaku's concern grew as he saw that she was so obviously troubled by something. Well, it seemed to be the time for troubles lately. "I'm...sorry I presumed that day. I was overly protective, and thus I said what I had no right to." At her last words, however, he flinched as if struck and turned his head away slightly to hide his own pain. "She left," was all he said in carefully blank, dull tone.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:27 pm

Alora only listened to his appology. It sounded sincere enough. " I accept your appology but you really had no right to snap at me that day. I didn't deserve that." She sighed and then her eyes widened. "what? wait a moment....she left? Why? What kind of a mare leaves a lifemate? " She shook her head and turned a bit to face him slightly. "well not to be rude but you can't say I didn't warn you about that. " Her eyes flickered slightly. Normally something like this would amuse her, but she was feeling too much pain to find any entertainment from it....and thats when the thought struck her...was this what others felt when she was cold and cruel just to see them get upset for her amusement? She could understand now why they got so upset...she too would be if someone poked at her right now. She sighed deeply, her thoughts swirling about Rahu. She pawed the ground, "well it seems we've both been played then yes? Your mate left you and my feelings seem to mean nothing to another. Apparantly he cares for another. I saw them talking one night. And so I left and here i am now. I've never felt this before. I should never have allowed him to even enter my mind or heart like that."

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:35 pm
Helaku lifted his head to regard Alora. Her...falling for a stallion? He wouldn't have thought it...but then again, he wouldn't have thought that Chu'mana would leave if it hadn't so obviously happened. "Aye..." he agreed quietly. "She was jealous, thought my issues meant that there was a possibility I'd leave her for Tetyawna. But that time...is done and gone. I cannot have her, she is mated to another. I've gotten used to it, accepted it. But...Chu'mana refused to see." His head drooped. "And here I am rambling. But...it seems that what happened to you is similar to what happened to me...the first time, not this...second time."  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:48 pm
Alora raised an eyebrow. "You've been left twice? sooo you're in love with a mare who is mated to another....and your mate left because she thought you'd leave her? Thats silliness in itself. Childish mare. A mated mare is never a threat. Especially if she has no indications of leaving her mate which I'm sure she doesn't, right?" She rolled her eyes, glad to have her thoughts off of Rahu, if only for a little while. "Did you love Chu'mana? I mean you must have had some feelings for her to be mated to her. " She shook her head, baffled by these stupid mares. She muttered more to herself, "this is what I meant about stupid weak mares and weaknening a poor strong stallion." She shook her head and his last words still rang through her mind...but she couldn't exactly call it being left. "Well we were never together. I guess I fell for him without realizing it, and I thought he felt the same although I never asked him. And then I saw him and a brown mare talking in the moonlight. She was confessing her love for him and he confessing she made him feel different I guess. Good ol' Rahu though. He may love her but he'll never actually say it." She looked up into the blackness of the night sky, watching the stars and wondering what she would do now.....and what if she saw Rahu again...how could she face him now.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:59 pm
Helaku sighed softly. "Tetyawna and I were never together...I read more into her actions than was there. But yes...I thought I had feelings for Chu'mana. Otherwise...otherwise this wouldn't hurt, being left. But there's no use whimpering overly much about it...I'd just make the next one jealous." He snorted a laugh. "If there ever is one, that is." He looked up at the sky. "At least you found out about it firsthand...I heard it by rumors. But next time Tetyawna visited...she confirmed it."  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:14 pm
Alora simply listened. He said exactly what she felt might have happened. " Maybe I read too much into Rahu as well....I denied it but its hard to deny something you feel so strongly. Tell me, how do you make the hurting go away?" She turned to face him fully now, regarding him maybe not to be the mean weak stallion she had origionally thought. "hmm yes whimpering about it doesn't help and I imagine the next one, if there is one, shouldn't be jealous unless she is insecure and weak. But then I suppose dwelling on it like I have been is of no help or use either." She sighed deeply, glad to have the company. A complete change of attitude from when he first showed up. "Thank you for listening, its nice to know someone understands. When you first met em, I'd never have thought I'd find myself in this situation....or with these kind of feelings. I guess I need to discover more about myself." She smiled weakly and fluttered her strange reddish orange wings.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:22 pm
Helaku shrugged. "I suppose it might be different for each...but for me, the sting started to lessen after I found Mai. I guess because I know the little wolfling won't leave...she was so terrified when I found her." He gestured in the direction of his teepee. "She guards my home, when she isn't with me." He dipped his head. "Listening...it's the least I can do to make up for what I did."  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:42 pm
"Mai?" Alora wondered what could have happened to a wolf to terrify it. "Well its good you have someone around who won't leave. I'm not as fortunate. But then I've always been alone, just never felt like this before." She nodded as he dipped his head. "The past is the past. Perhaps we can let it lie there and move past it? " She smiled weakly, hope shining in her eyes for once. She just wanted a friend, she never really had one and he understood how she was feeling. "I think I'll stay here in the valley. I like it here and I'm tired of wandering alone. Maybe I'll find myself a home here and perhaps one day a little friend like you have. " She sighed and decided those days of being mean and cruel to others for her enjoyment were over. She wasn't a filly anymore. "Time to grow up and settle down, or at least try to anyways."  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff