Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Quality Quidditch Supplies Open, Hiring, and Summer Sales! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:02 pm
Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff
Advanced Flying Professor

Emma Bailey
First Year Hufflepuff
Muggleborn ~ Reserve Chaser

User ImageUser Image Location: Diagon Alley : Streets → Quality Quidditch Supplies

Emma raced into the shop with excitement all around. She was getting her own broom. Her own broom! There were no words to describe just how excited she truly was. Landon could tell as he followed her to where the brooms were. “What broom do I want?” She asked really no one in particular. “Well you play Chaser.” Landon answered her. “Yeah… but I don’t want to pigeon hold myself.” She told him. “Well you like Chaser don’t you?” He asked her. “Yes, and come next year we’ll need them.” She commented before scanning the brooms. “I’m tossed between the Firebolt and the Nimbus.” She admitted before noticing who the owner was talking too.

“Gideon!” Emma shouted completely bypassing the fact that him and his mum were conversing with the shop owner. She never really socialized with the Gryffindor or his crowd. She had her place among a ton of puffs. Landon remembered the young boy’s sorting. “Hey, you remember me right? Emma Bailey from school.” She said hoping so or this would be really awkward. “You’re getting a broom too?” She asked before adding. “Are you going to be taking the class as well?” That’s about when Emma when realized she was yapping and completely interrupted. “Sorry for interrupting…” She said apologetically.

Landon

Wearing: Casual

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Emma

Wearing: Summer Casual

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Each other... Wyatt, Gideon & his mother
OOC: Hope you don't Emma joining in smile

Miss GryffindorK
Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛαʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ

Gid was so thrilled about the results of the day he didn't realize others had wandered into the shop until his name was called. He looked over, then offered a wave to the girl, before noticing that the shopkeep had wandered off. Probably to draw up schematics or something. Two weeks was a long way. All at once, the girl asked if he remembered her, and he nodded. "Of course I remember you! We've not been out of school that long! This is my mum, Thresa." He gestured at the woman, who waved politely to the girl. Emma hurried to ask if he was getting a broom, and if he'd be taking the class, Advanced Flying. "I am! And the owner is going to help set it up with stirrups and stuff so I can fly proper! I'm so excited! And I'll be in the class too. And I'm gonna try for the team!" He smiled brightly, happy to have another friend who liked flying. He adjusted himself, then smiled once more. "Oh? Don't worry too much. I think he went to do stuff by the register." Gid nodded, not wanting to fully divulge his plans just yet. Probably to Rhys, whenever he could talk to his best friend again.... maybe he'd set a date in two weeks! He had to be back anyway! Perfect time!

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ℓιƒє ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ cяαωℓ, Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, тяιρ αη∂ ƒαℓℓ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ƒιη∂ уσυяѕєℓƒ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ωαℓкιηg'ѕ єαѕу ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ єνєяу тιмє
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs мσυηтαιηѕ sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ cℓιмв

Yukina101

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:50 pm
Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff
Advanced Flying Professor

Emma Bailey
First Year Hufflepuff
Muggleborn ~ Reserve Chaser

User ImageUser Image Location: Diagon Alley : Quality Quidditch Supplies

Emma smiled brightly at least he remembered her. "Oh good," She sighed with relief. "Hi," Emma said waving to Gideon's mum as her uncle came over. "That's great, Gryffindor sure could use you I bet. I'll be taking the class too." She said with a smile. “Sorry about her she’s overly excited. First broom and all.” Landon spoke up from behind her. At that Emma looked behind her with a big bright smile. "Gideon's taking the class too!" She told him excitedly before turning back to Gideon and his mum.

“This is my uncle Landon. He’s a professor at school.” Emma introduced brightly forgetting to add what he actually taught. Landon smiled, he was glad to see another second year was willing to take his class. "Glad to hear it." He said with a smile before introducing himself properly. “Landon Price, professor of advanced flying at Hogwarts.” He said before adding. "And you must be Mrs. Reid."

Landon

Wearing: Casual

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Emma

Wearing: Summer Casual

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Each other... Wyatt, Gideon & his mother
OOC: ---

Miss GryffindorK
Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:17 pm
Selina Grey
Ravenclaw Fourth Year

User Image
Hannah Grey
Hufflepuff Second Year

Text

"Wow," was what Fianna said in a hushed tone one might use if one were to gaze upon the Hope Diamond or set loose solo at Honeydukes, rather than a Quidditch shop in Diagon Alley, but this was the first time the nine year old girl set foot in such a shop without one of her parents making sure she wasn't getting her hands on literally everything. The little red-haired girl was wearing a bright green Irish National Team shirt which was so large on her it could have been worn on its own as a dress, over a pair of jeans and sneakers.

Hannah's violet eyes were wide with anticipation, as she simply absorbed the atmosphere of the place, after having counted the days until they made this trip, and it almost didn't happen. Her parents needed to attend to a meeting with the lawyers over her cousin's adoption, and so it fell to Selina to take her broomstick shopping, on the proviso they took her little sister along for the trip. Over a pair of jeans, and a well-scuffed pair of sneakers, Hannah was wearing a yellow shirt, one which she'd added her own artwork, with a black line image of a badger rampant upon it, bearing the words 'Puff Pride'.

As excited as her young cousins seemed, Selina Grey was her usual calm, though she chuckled at their exuberance. Dressed in a pretty floral print sundress with a long, full skirt and shoulder straps, topped with a lacy white cardigan, and a pair of strappy high-heeled sandals, with her long hair brushed straight back, she looked the part of a more mature young lady compared to her cousins. Though she hoped to catch sight of Layton, as she hadn't seen much of him since the incident the night before the Leaving Feast, she also took care to be vigilant, for she promised her aunt and uncle she'd watch over her cousins in their stead.

While Hannah looked around, she suddenly spotted her fellow 'Puff, Emma, and squealed aloud with delight,"Emma!" As Hannah rushed to see her friend, Selina followed along, with Fianna beside her. With a respectful nod of her head, she said in her usual quiet tone, "Professor Price, its good to see you again."

User Image

OOC: Hope you don't mind my joining in.
murruelecreuset

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Reserve Seeker │ Fourth Year

Layton was incredibly surprised that he had actually managed to get out of the house, though he supposed he had his mother to thank for that. It seemed that she was always on his side--or at least in this instance. He had been confined to his room for most of the time after his parents realized he had been alright in the scuffle, whereas his brother had to be brought to St. Mungo's for treatment, which in a sick and twisted way, he was proud of. He knew that he was able to stand up for and defend himself now. Besides, it wasn't like he had killed his brother, or even severely wounded him.. He just bruised him up a little. He thought it was pretty fair, considering what he had done to him.

His hair had been turned completely white due to some unknown curse that he couldn't turn back, and as far as he knew, it would be white for the rest of his natural life. He never really cried about it, as it kinda looked good in its own way, but still.. There was justification for beating the everliving snot out of his own brother. Anyway, his temporary freedom came with a price. He had to bring Kai along with him. Which he didn't mind so much, as he liked his younger cousin, but it was obvious they didn't share the same interests, so they didn't have much to talk about on their trek through Diagon Alley. He had managed to convince the younger boy to slide into the Quidditch shop with him, though, at least for a quick second. When they arrived in, he heard talking, which was common, but he did notice Kai's eyes light up for a second.

He and Layton followed the source of it to see a younger Puff that was friends with Kai--Emma, was it? and Layton's previous Advanced Flying professor. Also looking around, he saw his girlfriend, who was looking as beautiful as ever, and her cousin. He smiled brightly, walking forth towards Selina and calling out. "Hi Selina, hello Professor Price." In a slightly quieter voice, "Hey Emma, hey Hannah," Kai spoke beside him.

murrulecreuset
Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

♥ Selina Grey ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛαʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ

Gid smiled when Emma did, happy to see someone from school, even if they weren't exactly close. She mentioned Gryffindor needing him, which made a look of pride pass his eyes. "You're in Advanced Flying too? That'll be fun, then!" He really was looking forward to this school year, mostly seeing his friends, but also classes. As weird as he thought it, he really did enjoy classes there. When Emma's dad apologized, Thresa offered a smile. "Oh, it's not a problem. At least you know what all is going on! I'm not... magical, so all of this is pretty new." She pet Gid's hair, looking a bit excited herself.

Emma introduced the man with her, saying he was her uncle. They did look pretty similar. He was a professor? But not of any of the first year classes. When Landon took over introductions, Gid broke into a huge smile. "I'm so glad to meet you! I'm super excited to get to fly! If... if this all works, anyway. I wasn't very good last year, but we're gonna figure out something!" He nodded, still grinning like a fool. Thresa smiled at the man, offering a hand to shake. "Yes sir, Mr Price. I'm Thresa Reid. Pleased to meet one of his teachers. Particularly for a subject he's so passionate about." Gid nodded, then gave Emma a look of excitement, before adjusting his crutches a bit.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ℓιƒє ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ cяαωℓ, Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, тяιρ αη∂ ƒαℓℓ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ƒιη∂ уσυяѕєℓƒ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ωαℓкιηg'ѕ єαѕу ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ єνєяу тιмє
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs мσυηтαιηѕ sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ cℓιмв

murruelecreuset

{OoC: Sorry that took forever and a half! I was having issues posting.}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝓞𝔀𝓷𝒆𝓻 𝓸𝒇 𝓔𝒆𝔂𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓞𝔀𝓵 𝓔𝓶𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓾𝓶

Milo had gotten off work a bit early, since he wanted too. Pretty much the perk of owning a shop with an employee willing to work alone. He was currently enjoying his afternoon with his husband, who was doing his own thing at work. Dris was sitting on the counter with all his paints, coloring something with blue. Milo was watching him, but also munching on biscuits he'd gotten from his nan. God, he loved her biscuits. The man was trying to figure out how to appeal to his son, so that the boy would agree to learning the piano. He had denied wanting several times now, but he needed a way to channel his energy... besides painting all over the place... and himself.

I ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀ σηє ωαу тιcкєт ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴋɴᴇᴡ I'ᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Uɴʟᴇss I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴀʀᴅ ᴀ ᴊᴇᴛ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ gσιηg ∂σωη
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡɪᴘᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ тєαяѕ ƒяσм му єуєѕ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀᴍ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍᴇ ʙʏ ѕυяρяιѕє
Aɴᴅ I ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ I ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ǀ мυѕт вє ιη Ƈαℓιƒσяηια
Aᴍ I ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴏʀ ɪs ᴛʜɪs נυѕт α ∂яєαм?
Tʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ ɪs ᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ℓσνєℓу ℓιѕт ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍs
Sᴏ I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴇᴇʟ αℓσηє ιη уσυя αямѕ

Newsies Boy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:26 pm
Miss GryffindorK

Ferb walked into the Quality Quidditch supplies store on his break. He noticed somebody he had not personally met before. He decided to wander over and introduce himself. " Hello, my name is Ferb. I usually know people around here but I noticed we never met." Ferb smiled and put out his hand to try to shake the guy's hand.  

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Milo looked up when he heard the door open, then glanced at his son. Dris climbed off the counter, then looked at the man. He said he was named Ferb, and Dris vaguely thought about the leafy plant at Nan's. That was a ferb, right? Milo looked at the man, then shook his hand. "Hello. I'm Milo Abrams. My husband owns this shop. I own Eeylops, the owl shop." He smiled, always glad to meet new people. Dris looked up at the man, then tilted his head. There was blue and green paint mussed into his brown hair, but even more on his hands and arms. "I'm Dris Abrams. My daddy owns here, and I'm his bestest worker. Oh! Welcome to Quality Quidditch Supplies too!" He smiled, more than proud of his introduction.

Newsies Boy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:42 pm
Miss GryffindorK

Ferb smiled at both of them. He looked at Milo "I am the Head of Magical Law Enforcement Patrol, I like to get to know people and be out on the streets, sorry if I barged in on anything. How are you doing this fine day?" After asking that he kneeled down to get himself eye level with Dris "You certainly are his besets worker. You must be proud of your father? Well I know he is proud of you too." Feb smiled and pulled out a sugar quill and offered it to Driss "This is for you." He then gets back up. "I hope you don't mind me offering the sugar quill to your son"  

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Milo smiled when Ferb explained that he was head of the law enforcement patrol. "That sounds like it'd be a fun job. And don't worry. This shop's open fine. I got off early, so I'm hanging out here and helping Wy with the kids." Dris watched the man, then stepped back a tiny bit when he crouched down closer. "I love all three of my daddies. And my uncles. And my little baby sister! And my doggies and the hoot owls too! We have a biiiig family!" He grinned, always happy to tell anyone about his family and pets. He wanted a kitty... or more doggies, but that had to wait a little while. Brown eyes got wide as dinner plates when the seven year old was gifted a candy. "Holy Moly! Thanks so much! Dad! Can I have it now?!" Milo watched his son speak of the family animatedly, then squeal and say a thanks when given a sugar quill. "No, thank you. He likes those quite a bit. And yes, Dris, you can go ahead and eat it." He rumpled his son's hair, only to cringe at the still wet paint now on his fingers.

Newsies Boy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:52 pm
Miss GryffindorK
User ImageUser Image

Milo smiled when Ferb explained that he was head of the law enforcement patrol. "That sounds like it'd be a fun job. And don't worry. This shop's open fine. I got off early, so I'm hanging out here and helping Wy with the kids." Dris watched the man, then stepped back a tiny bit when he crouched down closer. "I love all three of my daddies. And my uncles. And my little baby sister! And my doggies and the hoot owls too! We have a biiiig family!" He grinned, always happy to tell anyone about his family and pets. He wanted a kitty... or more doggies, but that had to wait a little while. Brown eyes got wide as dinner plates when the seven year old was gifted a candy. "Holy Moly! Thanks so much! Dad! Can I have it now?!" Milo watched his son speak of the family animatedly, then squeal and say a thanks when given a sugar quill. "No, thank you. He likes those quite a bit. And yes, Dris, you can go ahead and eat it." He rumpled his son's hair, only to cringe at the still wet paint now on his fingers.

Newsies Boy

Ferb Grinned "I like to see people happy. Yeah my job can be fun sometimes, but it is alot of paperwork. I hope to some day be head auror. That though is still a long ways away." Ferb looks down at Dris "Your son, how old is he may I ask?" Ferb looks at the surroundings.  

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

OliMcD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:21 pm
User Image xxAll hail the underdogs
xxAll hail the new kids
xxAll hail the outlaws
xxSpielberg's and Kubrick's

C H E L S E Ax A L T Ax V A Nx A S T E N
GryffindorSecond YearTwelve Years OldMuggleborn

Chess huffed as she entered the store. She was a bit frustrated, having just spent some time converting her muggle money into wizard currency. Gringotts wasn’t her favorite place; the goblins made her uncomfortable and she still didn’t fully understand why magic folk had to have their very own currency. It wasn’t like they were in a different country or anything. If she hadn’t needed a few things from Diagon, she would have stayed away. But she did, and one of those things was a broom that wasn’t trying to toss her off every ten seconds. Watching from the sidelines last year hadn’t given her much chance to develop any actual skill, so she figured a good broom might give her a leg-up at quidditch tryouts this year. So she’d resolved to get the fastest one she could. Which, upon entering the shop, seemed much easier said than done. There were so many different brands of broom in different editions and sizes, and the poor girl had no idea where to begin. She was too young to be prideful, so she went right up to the man behind the counter. "Excuse me," She said, "Can you help me find a good broom for quidditch?"

OOC:
                                            Yukina101

It's our time to make a move
It's our time to make amends
It's our time to break the rules
Let's begin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?
                                                                    Do you
                                                                    tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
                                                                    You can't
                                                                    wake up, this is not a dream

Aleah wheeled her way into the shop quietly. She was back in her wheelchair now that it was summer because wheel chair was less tiring and Diagon Alley was at least semi-wheel chair accessible. Bas had thankfully held the door open for her so it wasn't a repeat of the wand shop last semester. She looked around at all the brooms in awe. Unfortunately for her she wasn't going to be getting any of these brooms. She would need a custom made one. Which was why they were here! Gideon the older player on the team who also was on crutches had gotten his here and suggested they come here. She looked around curiously. "So what all do you think I need to ask for exactly. I don't know much about brooms so I'm going to need all your help." She glanced at him with a contorted face. She was feeling a little nervous about having to ask for a custom disability friendly broom. It was worse than going in to get her chair honestly. At least a wheel chair shop knew you were going to be disabled.

On top of all that she had just been at the doctors office for some blood tests to monitor her histamine levels. Her geneticist was worried about a complimentary disorder that came along with EDS often.... apparently. And right before the blood draws she'd been in physical therapy and now her body felt as heavy as lead and as sore as.... well she didn't know. It was the only sore she'd ever known. She sighed and rubbed her leg gently, wishing it as that easy to knead away the pain. It was just a flare up she knew that. But she had mentioned to her physical therapist she was going to take up a special school sport that was low impact and he'd seemed excited. She had of course neglected to mention the bludgers that coudl easily crush her entire body. Because that was hard to explain to a muggle.... muggle. It was funny that she was so comfortable using that word. It had been foreign to her a year ago.

She sighed and flopped her head back to stare at the ceiling. She hated showing this side of herself. Especially around her friends. She had trouble showing it to her parents, let alone Bastian. She straightened her face and pushed the bad thoughts away. Today was a happy day remember.

These voices won't leave me alone,
                                                                    Well my heart is golden, my hands are cold,
                                                                    Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
                                                                    Do you call
                                                                    yourself a hurricane like me?
                                                                    Low on
                                                                    self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:52 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxQuidditch Shop - Front Counter
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAleah
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ï јυṡτ ώαṉṉα ṡ τ α ÿ ïṉ τhε ṡ υ ṉ ώhεɾε ï ƒ ï ṉ ḋ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï ќ ṉ ø ώ ïτ'ṡ h α ɾ ḋ ṡøṃετ ï ṃ ε ṡ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ρïεсεṡ øƒ ρ ε α с ε ïṉ τhε ṡυṉ'ṡ ρ ε α с ε øƒ ṃ ï ṉ ḋ xxxxxx
                                                          ï ќ ṉ ø ώ ïτ'ṡ h α ɾ ḋ ṡøṃετ ï ṃ ε ṡ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSebastian rushed in after Aleah as soon as the girl was clear of the door, catching up to her easily and grinning ear to ear. He was really glad she'd asked him for help with her broom situation; it meant that they'd get to play on the team together, which he was stoked for. And the fact that she'd asked him for help at all was kind of nice, too, since he knew she didn't really like asking for help if she could avoid it. She hadn't seemed resentful or annoyed at having to ask him this time, so he figured that meant that she liked and trusted him enough that she was comfortable doing it. To her question, he shrugged, a hand scratching the back of his head. "I 'unno, exactly? You know more about what support you'll need and all that than I do. Guess we could've asked Gid if he could come, since he's had to do this before... But, he said that the guy who owns the shop was really helpful, so maybe you'll just have to tell him your..." The blonde paused, frowning as he struggled to find a word other than 'limitations'. He didn't think Aleah had limitations, exactly. She just had to do things differently, was all. "Uh, you know. What you'll require, so you can be as comfortable as possible. And safe. Don't want you to be in any more danger than Quidditch requires, right?" His voice picked back up towards the end, almost chipper as he posed the question.

spaceStepping slightly ahead of her, he turned so he was walking backwards and facing his housemate. "My question is, can he outfit any broom with what you're gonna need, or are there only certain ones?" he asked curiously, grinning at her. He hoped that she had her pick of brooms, since that was pretty much the best part about getting one. No test flying, of course, but still, you could at least handle it and get a feel. He could help her with that, anyway. Sebastian knew is way around brooms pretty well, since a lot of his family had at least dabbled in Quidditch. If money was going to be an issue, he was prepared for that, too; his parents had said he was free to help Aleah pay for whatever she needed as a gift. It helped that he'd been doing a ton of extra chores to earn money from them for it... and babysat his niece and nephew to earn some from his sister. So really, his parents weren't having to give him that much, because he'd already earned some of it on his own. He figured that, depending on how much Aleah's alterations cost, they'd still be able to get her a really awesome broom. It was totally worth all the annoying looks and cooing he'd gotten from Ada when he'd told her why he wanted money (she was insufferably annoying, something that was only made worse by the fact that she was supposed to be an adult).

spaceThe Gryffindor boy was so busy musing, he'd stopped paying attention to where he was going; it didn't occur to him that he'd even still been moving until his back collided with something. With a faint mutter, he turned, and realized it was the shop's counter, which he figured was at least convenient. Blushing, he turned away from Aleah, and called out, "Hullo? Uh, I need to talk to um, a Mr. Abrams, I think?" Bas glanced around the shop, curious as to whether or not they'd managed to walk right past the man in question, but apparently not, since he didn't see anybody. "My sister said the guy who owns this place is friends with her friend Lyre's fiancee," Sebastian told Aleah, still glancing around to try and spot the owner, in spite of having no clue what he looked like. "Which, Lyre's fiancee, he plays professionally, he's captain for the Scottish National team. Ada said he thinks he has some serious rivalry going on with Eretria, that's her sister-in-law, she's captain for England. But I think Eretria mostly thinks it's amusing. They play different positions, though, so it's not like they're actually going head to head." He grinned, finally meeting the girl's eyes again. "I don't think Eretria takes James very seriously, though. He's really good, just, um. Kind of full of himself. I think if Eretria were Seeker like he is, she'd cream him." At that, the blonde's chest puffed up ever so slightly. He admitted it, he liked the fact that technically he was related to England's captain, even if the woman barely knew he existed.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx "ï'ḋ ḋ ï ε ƒøɾ ÿøυ, " τhατ'ṡ ε α ṡ ÿ τø ṡ α ÿ
                                                          xxxxxx ṃ ε τ α ρ h ø ɾ ï с α l l ÿ, ï'ṃ τhε ṃαṉ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx вυτ l ï τ ε ɾ α l l ÿ, ï ḋøṉ'τ ќṉøώ ώhατ ï'ḋ ḋ ø
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx "ï'ḋ l ï ṿ ε ƒøɾ ÿøυ, " αṉḋ τhατ'ṡ h α ɾ ḋ τø ḋ ø

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out