Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Wool's Orphanage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

( MugglebornRavenclaw AlumnusAuror ) xxxx
                                                        ( Dating Bryony Thorburn) xx

Mσνє уσυя вσ∂у ωнєη тнє ѕυηℓιgнт ∂ιєѕ
                                                        Ɛνєяувσ∂у нι∂є уσυя вσ∂у ƒяσм тнє ѕcαяєcяσω, єνєяувσ∂у нι∂є
                                                        Mαкє α ωιѕн ωнєη уσυя cнιℓ∂нσσ∂ ∂ιєѕ
                                                        Hєαя тнє кησcк, кησcк, кησcк ωнєη ѕнє cяιєѕ
                                                        Ɯє'яє αℓℓ αℓσηє тσηιgнт, нσℓ∂ уσυя вяєαтн ωнєη α вℓαcк вιя∂ ƒℓιєѕ
                                                        Ƈσυηт тσ ѕєνєηтєєη αη∂ cℓσѕє уσυя єуєѕ, I'ℓℓ кєєρ уσυ ѕαƒє ιηѕι∂є

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Matteo entered the place, his expression looked pensive on the way. He seemed a little bit unbothered by the cold, probably by "Swedes like him being immune to cold" like what his father used to tell him as a joke back when he was alive. The idea made him snicker a little bit, but at the same time it made him miss his parents more- even if he was already done by his mourning period when he was around Ivar's age. His house was probably going to be empty anytime soon, as his younger brother Ivar talked to him about moving out with Glynn as soon as he graduated. Matteo was okay with the fact that Ivar will be moving out to Wales at graduation, since he knew that his brother would still insist on visit him in Reading, anyway. Austmar was also discussing about moving out, too, saying that he'll be moving out after Ivar graduates. Which left him the only one left in the house once the graduation comes, for sure.

It made him feel a bit lonely, even if he and Bryony were already dating for years and already has a stable social life before that And still he couldn't bring himself to abandon the house, even if it sounded a bit selfish. He was still future-oriented, but Matteo would like to preserve the memory even if the house was, well, kind of big with like four well-spaced bedrooms. He honestly didn't know why it had to be four, maybe his parents intended to have more than one kid? That could possibly be the case...

Right now he was all by himself. He had a discussion... with a few people a few days ago actually with his brothers and later his girlfriend. Rubin was both surprised and happy about it, while also warning him to at least ask for Ivar and Austmar's say for the matter. Matteo did frown when Rubin asked why he wanted to adopt, because jeez did he had to have a reason? Well, maybe it was the family-oriented side of him, perhaps... But other than that, none. Back then, Matteo couldn't imagine himself having one- mainly because he used to be so jaded that he was expecting another tragedy to come again and he didn't want a kid to be harmed because of him. That, and because he was an auror and dreaded that he might traumatize a kid because he got himself into danger- like how Ivar reacted the news about him and the Hogsmeade Attack.

But nowadays, his personal life was going peaceful for him so maybe now was the time to at least be happy about it. Besides, Matteo thought he would do at least a good job on being a parent? He did managed to raise Ivar, so maybe he could manage to be a parent for real? Hopefully, but then if Bryony and his brothers were able to support him about this idea, then maybe it will end up well. And well, he was good at managing his time and was so intent on not being like Rubin's self-absorbed ex-wife, so there was that.

Removing his scarf on the way, revealing some tats, Matteo happened to saw a kid building something with legos. Erm, a plane? He could be wrong, but it wasn't so bad. Clearing his throat, he slowly walked up to him and kneeled down, thinking that it would look a bit condescending if he was talking to a kid while still standing up. That, and because he was a bit convinced that kids tend to be a bit scared of him due to his appearance, which was why he wasn't wearing his classic lip piercing and nose ring right now. How did he get this self-conscious when it comes to kids? He didn't know. "Erm, hi. M'name's Matt," He awkwardly greeted the kid, who seemed... five? "Nice lego plane you have there. Or was it a plane? I think I might be wrong."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ɓℓσω α кιѕѕ αт тнє мєтнαηє ѕкιєѕ
                                                        Sєє тнє яυѕт тняσυgн уσυя ρℓαуgяσυη∂ єуєѕ
                                                        Ɯє'яє αℓℓ ιη ℓσνє тσηιgнт (αℓℓ ιη ℓσνє тσηιgнт)
                                                        Lєανє α ∂яєαм ωнєяє тнє ƒαℓℓσυт ℓιєѕ
                                                        Ɯαтcн ιт gяσω ωнєяє тнє тєαяѕтαιη ∂яιєѕ тσ кєєρ уσυ ѕαƒє тσηιgнт
                                                        Hє вυяηѕ му ѕкιη, ηєνєя мιη∂ αвσυт тнє ѕнαρє I'м ιη
                                                        I'ℓℓ кєєρ уσυ ѕαƒє тσηιgнт

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Winter Holiday 2039xx
                                                        wнere - Orphanagexxxx
                                                        wιтн - Charles
                                                        xxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Wool's Orphanage
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Matt
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Building a Rocket
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Stupid tailfins

Charlie clicked some more pieces together, then dug through the lego box to try and find some clear pieces for the cockpit window. He looked up when he saw the door open, but it was just some grown-up guy. He went back to rifling through the box, looking up again when Squeakers hurried past, giggling like mad. That was one weird kid. His attention was drawn away from the kid by the grown up guy. He introduced himself as Matt, though he seemed jittery. "I'm Charlie. Well, I'm Charlie the third, I guess." When Matt commented on his plane, Charlie frowned a little bit. "Thanks, I guess. It's s'posed to be a rocket, but it does kinda look like a plane." He grabbed some skinny pieces, trying to work on making a few tail-fins. Planes didn't have tail fins like a rocket, after all! He clicked the pieces together and looked up at Matt again. "You wanna build somefin too? Maybe a launch-pad? That'd be nice." He offered a friendly grin, something his mumma always said she liked him to do.

Julian Galaksylph

I'ᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ Eᴀʀᴛʜ ᴛᴜʀɴs sʟᴏᴡʟʏ
Iᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs
Lᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴ ɪɴsᴏᴍɴɪᴀᴄ
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ I ᴛɪʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ sʜᴇᴇᴘ? Wʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ꜰᴀʀ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ
Tᴏ ᴛᴇɴ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ꜰɪʀᴇꜰʟɪᴇs, I'ᴍ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ʜᴀᴛᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇs
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴍɪsᴛʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀɪᴅ ꜰᴀʀᴇᴡᴇʟʟ. Bᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sᴇᴠᴇʀᴀʟ ᴀʀᴇ
Iꜰ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʙɪᴢᴀʀʀᴇ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I sᴀᴠᴇᴅ ᴀ ꜰᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴊᴀʀ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:48 am

"Oh, my bad." That was all Matt could (awkwardly) say when the kid corrected him that it was supposed to be a rocket, which made it a little bit embarrassing. Well, it doesn't look like it has a tail-fin, Matteo was going to say so until the kid did it anyway. He was also going to ask if he could help out, just out of socialization, when Charlie went ahead to ask if he wanted to build something- like a launchpad. "I was gonna ask, but sure," Matt coaxed a laugh, then a genuine smile, "I'll make a launch-pad and if you want to, I can help you out with the spaceship." He settled down on the floor and decided to help the kid out with the legos, and would assist him with the rocket if Charles wanted to so that it looked a bit more accurate. "So... You like space? You know, rockets and all?" Matt asked, hoping to break the ice.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Winter Holiday 2039xx
                                                        wнere - Orphanagexxxx
                                                        wιтн - Charles
                                                        xxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Matt
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Building a Rocket
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Does he like me?

Charlie grinned a bit lopsidedly when Matt apologized. "It's not your fault, don't worry. It looks like a plane for now. 'cause I haven't finished yet." He snapped on one tail-fin, then set the rocket aside. While he was working on the second and third tail-fins, he invited Matt to make a launchpad. When the older guy laughed, Charlie did too, happy to have something to laugh about, even though he wasn't entirely sure what they were laughing about. Matt agreed to make the launchpad, then help out with the ship proper. "Awesome, here's the bucket of legos." He pushed the bucket toward the man, then carefully attached the second tail-fin. Unfortunately, he was running out of the tiny pieces, so the last fin was going to have to be a bit less matching than the others. Once the third fin was on, the rocket was able to stand all on its own. He looked up when Matt asked about his likes and space. "I do, but not the most. I like es'ploring a lot. And music and drawing too. How 'bout you, do you like space?" He looked up at him, wide brown eyes watching to gauge the man's reaction and thoughts.

Julian Galaksylph

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:31 am

Matteo entered the building with a certain look on his face, even if he hasn't told Charlie about how he was now going to adopt him. Though now was the time to say it before Charlie might be under the impression that Matteo might be giving the kid false hopes accidentally. He had been bonding with Charlie for the last few months since last winter. And for some reason, they just get along so well, at least for him. Charlie was a really good kid, and thus how he ended up in the orphanage after the murder of his parents was just... sad. It hit home to Matt because sure, technically his own parents died in a car crash while he was at school. But the car crash murdered them regardless. Matteo was wondering how the boy was cope with it, honestly- because Matteo remembered not handling the news well at all.

He had discussed things with Ivar and Austmar again, then now he talked with the owners of the orphanage- Luke and Steffi Nalson-Lillantine. Matt didn't know them that much aside from the fact that Rubin knew them and that Luke was family to Magni. But they're still nice people, since the kids seemed to like them as well. "Hey Charlie?" Matteo called, finally founding him- especially after asking a few kids about where a certain brunette was. "How's it going over here while I wasn't around?" It was a lame icebreaker, but oh well. It would be nice to consider how Charles was doing.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Summer 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Orphanagexxxx
                                                        wιтн - Charlie (soon)
                                                        xxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:16 am
Seventh Year Head Girl
Daily Dragon Editor - - -

It was no surprise that Minako was getting an early start on her studies. She had her ten books in front of her and she was heavily into them. She had good reason to be given that once she returned to school there would be far too much going on. There was her new status as head girl and her ongoing status as editor for the paper. It was a lot to handle on top of classes and being involved in two other clubs. Besides everyone else was up to their own devices so it was the perfect time to get ahead on her studies. Her future depended on good grades.

Sure, it might be slightly over exaggerated but Minako couldn’t let her grades drop. With ten classes she wanted to do well in all of them. Preferable exceeding expectations or higher. Just her preference. She certainly wasn’t going to get it by sitting around. She’d been looking through her history book when Alana left her and was now looking over her ancient runes book. It was a good thing she had a good work ethic. Her next priority was probably going to be alchemy.

With : My studies

Attire : Summer Study

OOC : Feel free to interact

A creative thinker with plenty of opinions,
                                                  One who seeks perfection in all you do.
                                                  I know just what to do with you...
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:13 pm
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Matteo
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Homework Time
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Is he just toying with me?

Charlie had grown used to Matteo coming by to just hang out, and at that point, the brunet was starting to think maybe Matt just wanted to feel good for talking to him, rather than wanting to commit and adopt him. He sighed as he settled down with his homework, which was just working on his alphabet some more. He tapped his pencil against the page, carefully tracing the first few letters. It was then that he heard a familiar grown up nearby. He looked over and saw Matt, and the boy pat the chair beside him. "Hi Matt. It's been alright here. I am workin' on letters today. I already know 'em all, 'cause mamma used to read with me... but I have to do it for my teacher." He grinned, writing down a few more letters with his wild handwriting. He looked over at the adult, a small frown on his face as he studied the man. "How've you been, Matt? Good?" He tilted his head, wondering what was up with this guy he'd come to secretly admire.

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:31 pm
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Mina!
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Reunions
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I missed her so much!

Finley was excited that all the older kids had gotten home from school all safe and sound. He had missed them all a lot, but none more than his very best friend, Minako. When he found a day where she was alone with just a bunch of big-kid books, he hurried in, squeaky shoes sounding to signal his excited arrival. He put his hands up on the table, his customary bright grin plastered on his face. "Mina-Mina-Bean-uh~ I missed you! You was at school an... an I missed you so don' go again." He hugged her, not caring that she was sitting or noticing that she was trying to study. Honestly, he was happy to have his hide-and-seek partner back. The others always found him just so quick! He turned his big, brown eyes upon her, showing off a toothy smile. She was one of his favorite people here, besides the pirate lady, Steffi.

murruelecreuset

Bᴀʙʏ ᴍɪɴᴇ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏ. Bᴀʙʏ ᴍɪɴᴇ, ᴅʀʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs.
Rᴇsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ, ʙᴀʙʏ ᴏꜰ ᴍɪɴᴇ.
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ʜᴇᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ.
Lᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴇ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀʀ, ʙᴀʙʏ ᴏꜰ ᴍɪɴᴇ.
Iꜰ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴅ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴏ.
Aʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡʜᴏ sᴄᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ.
Fʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴜᴄʜ, ɢᴏᴏᴅɴᴇss ᴋɴᴏᴡs.
Bᴜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀs ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ, ʙᴀʙʏ ᴏꜰ ᴍɪɴᴇ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:07 pm

Matt nodded in encouraging approval when Charlie told him that he was doing some alphabet homework. That was nice, even though the handwriting was kind of wild but then again. So did Ivar when he was a little kid. The Ravenclaw sat down and shrugged when being asked about his day, "Sort of, but it's just alright. My brother Ivar graduated from high school so he's moving out," Matteo tried making it like it's no big deal, but honestly he was a bit sad about it. "It's just weird, but I'll be fine."

"And um..." Matteo twisted his old ring as he thought about it, having to consider that Charlie has a say in this conversation, "And well, I want to ask you something-" Alright, here it goes, Matt got this. He just have to be very careful of the working because one, Charlie was literally an orphan and two, well... Matteo didn't want to sound imposing, "-I've been thinking of... asking you if you want to, you know, live with me? I mean, I'm actually thinking of it- I'm just not sure if you'd be up for it. But it's okay if it's a 'no', though. I won't be mad, I promise." Matteo was being sincere about it, he really was. He can't take it back but he guess it's worth the risk, since his siblings were okay about it.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Summer 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Orphanagexxxx
                                                        wιтн - Charlie (soon)
                                                        xxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:09 am
User Image

Nicodemus "Nico" Zanetti
                                                                            10 yrs old xxOrphan
                                                                            ______________________

Nico was glad the big kids where back from school. While he usually never interacted much with them. It always felt so empty without them. He was currently outside under his usual tree with a new book on muggles that a volunteer had help him get. He had already read his other books many times, sometimes looking at the pictures to see if he could tell how they where put together. He was holding the book sideways when looking at such a picture. Hmm this one didn't have enough detail to really give any clues. He would likely read this one alot. He didn't get new stuff often, well new to him. This book looked like it had been well loved. With Nico it would continue to do so.

Ooc: open for interaction

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:16 am
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Matteo
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Homework Time
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Let's hop the first train outta here!

Charlie looked up when Matt talked about his brother, Ivar, graduating from high school. Confusion was evident on the boy's face, as he'd only heard of Hogwarts (until he had to go to primary, of course). "I'm sorry your brother's moving out. I don't have a brother." Now that he thought of it, it would be a bit silly to have two kids named Charlie... but would the other be Charlie 4? He wasn't really sure how the numbers were supposed to go with names. Maybe he'd ask Matt about it later, for now, it seemed he had something important to say.

When Matt said he had to ask him a question, the boy tilted his head to the side, his curiosity getting the better of him. The boy listened to the words about moving in, the reassurance that Matt was going to follow through... pending on his reaction, of course. Silly Matt, he could've just said "you wanna be adopted?" and Charlie would've accepted. The brunette reached a hand up to ruffle his messy locks, a grin peeking out. "Aw Mattie-o, I'd like to be 'dopted with you. We can move out and away from squeaky kids!" he grinned brightly, hoping Matt would appreciate the humor he held. He liked some of the people here, yes, but sharing a room with Finley the squeaky-shoes kid was grating on his nerves! Maybe they could just go today... Then again, Charlie really didn't know how adoption worked, nor that it was mostly just a bunch of really boring paperwork. Maybe, he thought, just maybe, this would all work out fine.

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:20 pm
Maxwell Elias Gerver
Four Year Old Half-blood Orphan

Max liked winter but then didn’t for various reasons. He was born in winter and left at wool’s in winter. He liked playing in the winter snow but didn’t like the idea of being frozen cold in winter either. It was hard to pinpoint whether he was swayed one way or another. Today however none of that mattered because Max was being a pirate. He had his parrot assistant and know he just needed his pirate in crime. Yes, he totally had one of those.

As Max searched the halls of the orphanage for Finley (yes that was his pirate in crime), he swung his arms from side to side. Finley was his best friend they always played together. As he wandered about he waved to all the other orphans he passed while talking to his parrot stuffed friend. “You see him anywhere?” Max asked the bird. Of course, getting no answer. “Well keep looking.” He replied. Before finally calling out for his bestie. “Finley! Where are you?”

Status : Trying to find Finley
                                                  With : Parrot

Attire : Casual Pirate

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:37 pm
User Image

Nicodemus "Nico" Zanetti
Unsorted First Year xxOrphan

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico liked spring. And soon it would be summer. It be the summer before he start at Hogwarts! He was happy for it too! Though he wondered if the orphanage could get his school things he would be happy with the old books from the older students. He hoped he could get a new wand though. He had read that wands were special to each person. He was sitting in a larger open window. Ground floor of course. He was enjoying the breeze and watching the birds fight over a worm. Silly birds. There were more worms. They would just need to dig. Mabye he go outside in a bit. Run around a little.

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:11 pm
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Down this river every turn
                                                      Hope is our four letter word
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ∀ℓυмᾔḯ || ฿αґ☂εᾔ∂εґ, Ð‷ℒʊ✖ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏︎ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer entered the building, shoving his hat back and running his hand through his hair. No matter how many times he came here, it still amazed him just how much Steffi seemed to turn the orphanage around. It still wasn't necessarily the best place, but it was definitely a lot better than when he was a child. At least he was here for a quick visit. He didn't have to make any repairs or anything, even though he knew Steffi would recruit him for it in a heartbeat. Besides, he didn't want to work while Gypsy was there. It'd be awkward, and he didn't want to leave Gypsy to be bored while he was working.

He dodged a pair of kids that were racing to go outside, smirking as he could tell that they had just gotten done with some schoolwork. He glanced back at Gypsy, shrugging as he was used to this.
                                                      "So, wot'cha fink? A robin magic show fer th' kids or summa'? I 'aven' done nuffink li' tha' in a while fer them." He passed by a window and blinked as he noticed a kid with bright green hair looking out of it. Absently he fended another kid from filching something from one of his pockets with a slight swat to the hand and cocked an eyebrow, looking from Gypsy to the kid. He'd seen the kid around, but he hadn't really paid that much attention, well, not as much as he would have liked, in any case. Deciding the kid looked bored, he crouched down to look out the window with the kid. "Wot'cha lookin' a' so 'ard? Somefink interestin' ou' there I should kna' 'bout?"

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: Well, might as well make myself somewhat useful.
                                                      OOC:

-❤-
                                                      [x][x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Old but, I'm not that old
                                                      Young, but I'm not that bold
                                                      And I don't think the world is sold
                                                      I'm just doing what we're told
                                                      And I feel something so wrong by doing the right thing
                                                      I could lie, couldn't I, couldn't I?
                                                      Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

Kungfudemoness

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:39 pm
User Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          α fιяє'ѕ gσттα вυяи, тнє ωσяℓ∂ ιѕ gσииα тυяи
                                                          α яαιи нαѕ gσттα fαℓℓ, fαтє ιѕ gσииα ¢αℓℓ
                                                          вυт ι נυѕт кєєρ σи вяєαтнιиg
                                                          ℓσиg αѕ му нєαят ιѕ вєαтιиg

spaceGypsy sighed in resignation as she watched Jer swat their son's hand away, shooting Jack a pointed glare that didn't seem to cow him in the slightest. She crossed her arms, eyes flashing red (on purpose, of course), but even that didn't have any effect. Unfortunately, the kid knew by now what he could and couldn't get away with. Which was annoying. Had she been this annoying? She was pretty sure she hadn't (though her brother would swear up and down otherwise). "Not here, Jack," she muttered, lightly swatting him upside the head. "Last thing Aunt Steffi and Uncle Luke need is someone picking up one of your bad habits, hm?"

spaceJack, for his part, gave her an incredulous look, brow arched in a perfect mimicry of her own expression when someone tried to sell her some bullshite. "Oh, sure, Mum," he said, in a tone far too dry for a kid so young. "I'm Bobby they ain't already picked up any sorry and sad 'abits from them anyway. 'Specially not that wahn." He grinned at the thought. "Maybe I can teach them ovver, different sorry and sad 'abits." he continued, earning himself another, slightly harder, swat to the back of his head.

spaceGypsy sighed again, noticing that, at some point during her somewhat failed attempt at parenting her youngest, her husband had wandered off. She spotted him across the room, crouched near a boy with green hair. Jack seemed to notice at the exact same moment, grabbing his mother's hand. "Mum, do me barnet fair that color. That's me favorite color," he said in a somewhat awed tone.

spaceShe snorted slightly, then shoved him towards his father and the boy.
                                                          "Ask your dad," she said. "I don't feel like pulling my wand out." Truthfully, Gypsy's preferred storage location for her wand wasn't exactly appropriate to be messing with in a room full of impressionable children. She hadn't exactly counted on needing it, otherwise she'd have worn a thigh holster for it. Besides, if she could get Jack talking to the kid about his hair, that might save them from her kid talking about other, less agreeable topics.

spaceJack rolled his eyes at his mother, then marched over to his dad and the boy. Without preamble, he stuck his hand out to the older boy. "Wotcha, me name's Jack. Your 'air's awesome," he said, giving his father a significant glance. He was still somewhat annoyed that he hadn't inherited his mother's metamorphmagus genes, truth be told. Tris had gotten lucky. Then again, suppose it was only fair; Tris needed it more than Jack did, what with being a girl some days and a boy on others. Even if Jack had gotten it, he'd probably feel guilty that Mal didn't have it, so it was probably for the best, anyway.

ℓιfє нαѕ gσттα кιℓℓ, fαιтн ιѕ gσииα вℓιи∂
                                                          нσρє ιѕ gσииα fα∂є, тнє тяυтн ιѕ gσииα ℓιє
                                                          ѕσмєтιмєѕ тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи тσ נυѕтιfу тнє мєαиιиg
                                                          вυт ι ωσи'т яυи, ι'м иσт αѕнαмє∂
                                                          ιт'ѕ gσииα тαкє мσяє тнαи тнιѕ fσя мє тσ вяєαк

wнere - Wool's - Communal Room
                                                          wнen - Late Spring 2041
                                                          wιтн - Jer, Jack, Nico
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          blah blah blah

Diamond Wales

Kungfudemoness

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games