Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Middle Earth Mafia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:07 pm
K, final edits and the scene will be posted loves!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:08 pm
Niccolo Ammaniti

They make my avatar more ratchet then what it is!  

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:16 pm
niccolo ammaniti

Serotoninn

StephyDiane

JanJiz

charish669

Shikyo Kuranosai

You can call me Jay

maIenky droog

Kyllorac

Quinn

Krodan

outlaw trinidy

YamiTyger

Captain tohru honda

123jimmy321

Drakokatze

momo-ai13

Death Scene 1:
It was quiet in middle earth, everyone on edge for the evil king had sure to return. People would shudder at his name, others would run. But a few would rise up against him and his army. Saruman wasn’t with the people, but in fact he was ready to turn against his friends at the slightest glance. His first victim was no other than StephyDiane herself. StephyDiane casually walked along the the flowery path, gazing at the beauty that filled her light eyes. Middle Earth was quite the magical place to live, where a lot of people got along. Saruman felt disgusted by her cheery attitude, he waved his staff in the air and created a violent storm. Everyone dashed into their homes, so they wouldn’t get caught in the middle of it. StephyDiane however was a long ways from home. She didn’t realize how far she had strolled off the path till it was too late. As the storm intensified, lighting shifted its way toward StephyDiane, she had to duck somewhere for safety. She decided to shelter herself under a tree, forgetting that tree’s were huge lightning rods. “Let’s play some roulette,” Saruman said waving his staff in the air, shifting the ground like a merry go round. Round and round the earth under StephyDiane’s feet spun making her feel a bit queasy. Lightning randomly hitting the ground around her, making StephyDiane stumble a few times. But with one final strike, Saruman put all of his power and forced the lightning down upon the huge tree. The ground under StephyDiane’s feet fell back to where it belonged, and the storm subsided. “Thank the heavens, it's over,” StephyDiane stated. She then became horrified with the tree slowly fell on top of her, crushing her skull and piercing her abdomen.

The evil king was pleased with Saruman’s work, he felt delighted that someone would be willing enough to kill for him. He appointed Saruman as his head general, letting Saruman kill two people instead of one person. The evil king slowly pointed over to Captain Tohru Honda, a good candidate for killing. Captain Tohru Honda was inside her cozy little cottage sipping a nice brew of tea she had made that evening. She was so relaxed she started to doze off, ignoring the storm that had passed. When Captain Tohru Honda awoke however, she found herself in a castle ruin. Nazgul followed her every move, but stayed a good distance, for their master refused to let them kill her. “STAY AWAY,” she screamed as she stood up and ran for her life. But all wasn’t well, she was greeted by Saruman herself. “Holy cow,” she said shocked to see him there, “you will protect me from these demons, won’t you?” Her smile turned into a frown when he slowly pushed her back into the darkness. Void surrounding her, only echoes of screams filled the night sky. “I'm done playing with you,” Saruman said as he slowly got up and turned away from Captain Tohru Honda. The Nazgul were delighted it would be their turn. They all rushed over to Captain Tohru Honda, she laid quivering in fear. When they got to her, they started to pull her apart, limb and limb, till she drew her last breathe.

The next morning, four powerful wizards marched into Cherish669’s house and created a portal that banished her to oblivion.

[Small Announcement] : Do to a major ******** up I had, we had to edit both the Killer’s Role and their corresponding detective role. The killer will be able to kill two people per round that they are in the game. And the detective will also have an ability that they can use once, which is to ask the hosts who will get targeted for that round. After he/she has asked this question this ability will be gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:28 pm
Pandelic DJ
Niccolo Ammaniti

Q_Q MY WINGS AREN'T RATCHET  

Niccolo Ammaniti
Vice Captain

Spoopy Specter

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:34 pm
Niccolo Ammaniti
Pandelic DJ
Niccolo Ammaniti

Ive lost my love for wings PJ, im sorry! xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:47 pm
Hey, i have a random is question. If I get out of jail, do I retain my role or become a villager?  

charish669

Mythical Grunny

12,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Niccolo Ammaniti
Vice Captain

Spoopy Specter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:53 pm
charish669
Hey, i have a random is question. If I get out of jail, do I retain my role or become a villager?

Same role, unless you are a killer. At least, that is how it is usually.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:02 pm
Pandelic DJ
Niccolo Ammaniti
Pandelic DJ
Niccolo Ammaniti

Ive lost my love for wings PJ, im sorry! xD

qq  

Niccolo Ammaniti
Vice Captain

Spoopy Specter

Krodan

Ephemeral Legacy

28,050 Points
  • Ephemeral Legacy 500
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:45 am
Interesting round conclusion. Also, good morning everyone!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:57 am
A small question: If the killer is banished, will the people die who he tried to kill?  

You can call me Jay

Distinct Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

YamiTyger

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:02 am
*yawns* is it Friday yet  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:49 am
You can call me Jay
A small question: If the killer is banished, will the people die who he tried to kill?

In past games, the killer was jailed before the kill goes through, but not without an obligatory death-scene-turned-jailing.  

Kyllorac

Shameless Shapeshifter

You can call me Jay

Distinct Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:57 am
Kyllorac
You can call me Jay

In past games, the killer was jailed before the kill goes through, but not without an obligatory death-scene-turned-jailing.

*Once per round everyone votes to put a player in jail, majority vote wins. The person voted off goes to jail and the killer’s victim dies.*
So this means no matter who has been jailed. The killer's victim is bound to die? gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:20 am
Idk, should I vote now? Or wait until pandelic replies me?
Hello everyone <3  

You can call me Jay

Distinct Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

drakokatze

Magical Librarian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:47 am
Shikyo Kuranosai

Ah, I see? Hello there to you too.
xd ^_^  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games