Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Noble Bird Returns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:47 pm
"Blast it..." I said. It was no use, there was no way to avoid this one. As the attack crashes down upon the Aurorus, the attack found its way back at virtually double the force back towards Porygon-Z.

"PORRRRYYY!!! Porygon-Z shrilled out in pain. I couldn't help but to wince hard from such a brutal onslaught.

"Ugh, Porygon-Z, I'm sorry..." I said, as I saw the virtual Pokemon down on the ground, a twitching mess from the powerful electrical attack. Porygon-Z was done. Yea, fell for that one, hook, line, and sinker. And no way to see that one coming.

I took a deep breath as I recalled the Porygon-Z, then took out the next Pokemon in my line up. On the plus side, unlike that guard from before, at the moment, the Aurorus hasn't done anything to up its defensive prowess or was given anything that I can tell off hand. My best shot is to try to drill into it as hard as I can and I might have that answer. "Go! Psy!" I shouted.

The Pokeball was tossed out and out came the Gallade ready for battle. "Gal. Lade!" Psy spoke up upon exiting the ball, getting into a fighting stance.

"Careful Psy, it took out Porygon-Z in a hurry and I don't know what else it may have on hand."

"Lade..." he said. I thought back for a second, remembering the pre-evolved form and a couple of the traps I fell into, like the Encore ploy on my Scizor. To hell with it.

"Psy! Brick Break!" I shouted.

"Gallade!" The Pokemon rushed off towards the tall Aurorus, gaining distance fast on the icy behemoth. It then teleported a couple of times, off to the left then off to the right of it, making sure that the Aurorus is off kilter, then rushed forth to strike the Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:08 am
Blizzard120

"Gallade!" The Pokemon rushed off towards the tall Aurorus, gaining distance fast on the icy behemoth. It then teleported a couple of times, off to the left then off to the right of it, making sure that the Aurorus is off kilter, then rushed forth to strike the Pokemon.

The teleportation frenzy would dazzle the Tundra Pokemon. The Ice type retaliated against the sudden magic act on its own as it randomly fired off Ice Beam to attempt to stop it from moving so much but alas it failed to meet its target. The prehistoric didn't see the Brick Break coming either, the attack proving devastating due to its dual weakness to Rock.

"Rus..." Moaned the Aurorus as it fell to the ground, knocked out cold. Ha!

"A Gallade, well isn't this interesting." Diantha said with a smile as she recalled her Aurorus. "Hopefully I have something that can slow down such a fierce knight." With that said she tossed her fifth ball onto the field, the device popping open and a glop of purple goo flowing out of it. Said goo would begin to take form as it rose up from the ground and would eventually speak.

"Goodra!" Cried happily the Dragon Pokemon. Such an odd mix of cute and gross.

"I probably shouldn't have to tell you this but looks can be deceiving. Goodra, Rain Dance!" Diantha commanded just as she took out her white lace umbrella and opened it up, preparing for the inevitable rainfall.

With a cry unto the heavens the sky above would begin to darken as rain clouds formed over the battlefield. Soon enough a heavy rain would begin to plague the area, the Goodra looking positively thrilled by the sudden increase in moisture. Diantha was obviously planning for this one to stick around. Get it, stick?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:09 pm
SubonicXP
The teleportation frenzy would dazzle the Tundra Pokemon. The Ice type retaliated against the sudden magic act on its own as it randomly fired off Ice Beam to attempt to stop it from moving so much but alas it failed to meet its target. The prehistoric didn't see the Brick Break coming either, the attack proving devastating due to its dual weakness to Rock.

"Rus..." Moaned the Aurorus as it fell to the ground, knocked out cold. Ha!

"A Gallade, well isn't this interesting." Diantha said with a smile as she recalled her Aurorus. "Hopefully I have something that can slow down such a fierce knight." With that said she tossed her fifth ball onto the field, the device popping open and a glop of purple goo flowing out of it. Said goo would begin to take form as it rose up from the ground and would eventually speak.

"Goodra!" Cried happily the Dragon Pokemon. Such an odd mix of cute and gross.

"I probably shouldn't have to tell you this but looks can be deceiving. Goodra, Rain Dance!" Diantha commanded just as she took out her white lace umbrella and opened it up, preparing for the inevitable rainfall.

With a cry unto the heavens the sky above would begin to darken as rain clouds formed over the battlefield. Soon enough a heavy rain would begin to plague the area, the Goodra looking positively thrilled by the sudden increase in moisture. Diantha was obviously planning for this one to stick around. Get it, stick?

I gave a slight sigh of relief when the Aurorus fell. Psy leaped back and left the Icy Pokemon to lay there as Diantha recalled it to its ball. This was good. I still had a bit of an advantage, I'd think. A slight one, if only by having the lead as do. That said, my mood then kind of fell off again once the next Pokemon came out.

That thing...what...wait. That thing...doesn't Darts have something like that? Wait, yes! He does! It's a pre-evolved form of that thing! It's got to be! Which means its...wait. That meant that this was a dragon type at least. Diantha would probably notice for a second or two a confused look on my face. Suddenly, I couldn't really read her like I thought I was. As the rains started to come down, I could only wonder what on earth was she thinking? She said herself that she saw the battle I had earlier today on TV, so she had to have known that I had Porygon-Z and Rotom...and she reffed the battle between me and the kid, so she good and well knew I still got Telia and Weavile waiting as well for her. If I was her, I'd gotten that Goodra out earlier to perhaps bait out one my remaining two out. Even crazier, considering how I was with Rotom earlier and my use of status and her calling upon Rain Dance now...this thing got Hydration, doesn't it? So at the very least Rotom wouldn't have been able to do jack to it at all, and Psy's Hypnosis is pretty much a dead deal now.

I can only assume at this point that she's severely confident in her last Pokemon, which should be her Mega Evolution Pokemon. But what the hell could it be that would be able to take on at the very least Telia and Weavile, at least in her opinion? A fairy type? A Steel type? God I hope not. It'd be Wikstrom all over again! Considering the rain now, I doubted a Fire type at this point. Regardless I'm not liking this at all. The question now was how in the world to go about it? Well, I had one answer...

"Psy! Ice Punch!" I shouted. I decided to go for it. With Rain Dance on the field, I didn't want to risk taking a torrent of water attacks while I tried to get Psy to use Swords Dance, which truthfully I wanted to do fairly badly. I had to keep on the pressure any way I could. To say the least, despite having my lead for the moment, Diantha actually has me nervous in this battle.

"LADE!" The Gallade spoke, his blade like arms frosting up as he rushed across the rain-soaked battlefield.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:38 pm
Blizzard120

"LADE!" The Gallade spoke, his blade like arms frosting up as he rushed across the rain-soaked battlefield.

The Goodra would stand completely still as the Gallade closed in on it, the rain simply bouncing off its gelatinous body as it awaited orders from its trainer. Just as Gallade was about to slug the...well, slug, the champion would issue a command to her dragon Pokemon.

"Counter!" The woman called out.

As the Gallade's Ice Punch made contact and froze a chunk of goo on its stomach the Goodra would extend the 'horns' on top of its head and wrap them around the Gallade's arm. Using the fighter's momentum against it the Goodra would hurl the Gallade overhead and slam it cruelly against the ground behind it. The super effective Ice Punch hurt but they were both certain that Gallade got hurt more.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:35 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

The Goodra would stand completely still as the Gallade closed in on it, the rain simply bouncing off its gelatinous body as it awaited orders from its trainer. Just as Gallade was about to slug the...well, slug, the champion would issue a command to her dragon Pokemon.

"Counter!" The woman called out.

As the Gallade's Ice Punch made contact and froze a chunk of goo on its stomach the Goodra would extend the 'horns' on top of its head and wrap them around the Gallade's arm. Using the fighter's momentum against it the Goodra would hurl the Gallade overhead and slam it cruelly against the ground behind it. The super effective Ice Punch hurt but they were both certain that Gallade got hurt more.

"Gal? LADE!?"

"Psy!" Crap, she was expecting something like that!? I had the feeling I was screwed no matter what I did. The Gallade was slammed hard, water that welled from the rains splashed hard from the ferocious impact. That one was by no means kosher. Psy, after being let go, rolled over and pushed himself back up. The Gallade, in one fell swoop was battered and covered in mud, accompanied by a face of hurt pride as well as enormous physical pain.

"Psy, can you do a Psycho Cut!?" I called out to him.

The Gallade steeled himself, his arm exuding a violet hue. Then suddenly, one hard vertical wave after, the psychic attack was unleashed, the wave cutting through the soft ground towards the Goodra.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:24 pm
Blizzard120

The Gallade steeled himself, his arm exuding a violet hue. Then suddenly, one hard vertical wave after, the psychic attack was unleashed, the wave cutting through the soft ground towards the Goodra.

The Goodra recoiled slightly as the slash of psychic energy tore through its gooey body, leaving a gaping fissure in its side. After regaining its composure the dragon's malleable body would fill in the gap, repairing the damage to its body but certainly not restoring the stamina it had lost from such a hit.

"Goodra, Thunder." Diantha commanded plainly in retaliation for the chunk taken out of her Pokemon.

With a shrill cry to the storm clouds above and its horns crackling with electricity the Goodra would call down a powerful bolt of lightning from above, the entire area lighting up briefly as the painfully accurate bolt crashed straight down on Gallade.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:47 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

The Goodra recoiled slightly as the slash of psychic energy tore through its gooey body, leaving a gaping fissure in its side. After regaining its composure the dragon's malleable body would fill in the gap, repairing the damage to its body but certainly not restoring the stamina it had lost from such a hit.

"Goodra, Thunder." Diantha commanded plainly in retaliation for the chunk taken out of her Pokemon.

With a shrill cry to the storm clouds above and its horns crackling with electricity the Goodra would call down a powerful bolt of lightning from above, the entire area lighting up briefly as the painfully accurate bolt crashed straight down on Gallade.

"Psy!" I tried called out, only for the massive lightning strike to crash down to drown out the cry. As the steam started to quickly fade out as it came in from the sheer force of the Thunder attack, Psy could be seen standing there, only for him to drop to his knees, then flop forward back down on the mud in front of him. There was no avoiding that. Even Teleport, what is essentially supposed to have been next to instantaneous, probably wouldn't have been able to dodge that, even with Psy fresh from the ball and focus as sharp as a blade.

I recalled the fallen knightly Pokemon back towards the ball and gave a nod of gratitude. I then took out another Pokeball. There was a battle to finish. "Telia! Go!" I then called out, tossing the ball.

The ball soared through the rains and onto the battlefield, revealing the Gardevoir, ready for battle. "Gardevoir!" The Pokemon spoke up as soon as she was revealed. Across the way, she sees the Goodra. It...was kind of cute...in a weird way. The slime is a bit of a turnoff though. It was to her about as bad of a conflict as Cubchoo and the snot that runs as long as his own body. Well, at least the snot doesn't cover his whole body? "Garde...voir?"

"Telia, ready yourself! Psychic attack!" I called out.

"Garde-VOIR!" Gardevoir shouted, her sights locked on to the Goodra, then unleashed the powerful mental blast upon the dragon.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:01 am
Blizzard120

"Garde-VOIR!" Gardevoir shouted, her sights locked on to the Goodra, then unleashed the powerful mental blast upon the dragon.

"Endure!" Diantha called out as the Psychic was fired off.

"Goo!" The Goodra cried out as the Psychic blasted it. The Dragon Pokemon attempted to brace its self, the force of the attack bending its body as it attempted to hold its ground. Thankfully the Goodra's soft body would allow it to stay put and simply bend under the pressure of the Psychic attack, successfully enduring it. That said just a light tap is all it would take to finally be rid of the dragon. What was Diantha's plan?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:20 am
I watched as the Goodra took the attack with all its might, managing to hang on, if only by a thread. But it left me wondering...why Endure? What does Goodra have that could wreck Telia? Can't possibly be a Reversal attack, it'd be like if Typhlosion tried that on her Hawlucha earlier, with perhaps even worse results. A Flail attack maybe then? Not like I was going to allow Telia to get close to it for her to get grabbed. What about any other stuff? Well, she showed she was no stranger to the likes of say Pain Spilit, for example, but could Goodra learn such a thing somehow? What about Endeavor? Bah, I don't know!

Bah, screw it. "Telia! Shadow Ball!" I called out.

"GardeVOIR!" Telia spoke up. She formed the dark mass in front of her, then leaped back and fired the shot to try to finish the Goodra off.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:19 am
As the Shadow Ball fired off the storm clouds above would begin to part and as the orb of shadowy energy smacked into the Goodra both Telia and Blizzard would see why Diantha was buying time with that Endure. Coming from behind the storm clouds came a meteor-like mass of draconic energy vaguely resembling a dragon's head. It was a Draco Meteor, Goodra having apparently been charging it up ever since it sent up its Rain Dance, using the storm clouds not only to protect it from status problems with its ability and to summon Thunder but to also disguise its ace in a hole.

The Goodra was done for, the Dragon Pokemon simply smiling up at Telia before it collapsed from exhaustion, knowing that at least it had gotten one last shot in. Behold just a fragment of the power of the champion.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:34 am
My instincts tripped. Something wasn't right here. As the Goodra was starting to go down, the battle still felt like it was happening for some reason. I then perked up, seeing the Draco Meteor attack come down, practically making me go wide-eyed. "Telia!" I shouted.

The impact was made and a deafening boom silenced virtually everything for a least a second. The area steamed up for at least a while, the waters on the ground heated up by the dragon's ferocious might, but as the steam cleared, although Telia looked rather dirty from the attack. She seemed...relatively unharmed. Admittedly, the concussive force of the attack making impact on the ground did more damage than the attack would have itself, it looked. Suddenly I started to remember that Dragon attacks did squat to a Fairy type, which I learned is what Telia is. But why would she have sent that attack off? That couldn't have been for Psy, could it? I mean, seesh, she already caught him in a Counter attack for instance, after Psy slugged him with Ice Punch. No kill like overkill much? Wait...no. It wasn't. That...was for Weavile. She gambled on Weavile being the one to bring a quick end to him because she knew that I would be ultimately using him against whatever Mega she had. If Weavile got caught by that, he would have been in no shape at all to fight whatever Mega she had.

Despite losing out at that possible gamble, the show of force was rather worrisome. If a Goodra was able to crank out that kind of assault power, then I fear what would happen when the Mega is finally revealed. A notion that Telia managed to feel from me as she stared at the Goodra, possibly with a tinge of fear laced up along side our confusion. "Garde...voir..."

Telia looked back at me then back towards Diantha. This was it. The moment of reckoning.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:46 am
"Made for a good show at least, huh?" Diantha said with a smile as she recalled Goodra. "Alas it would appear my knowledge of your team didn't help me too much in the end. I guess the time for luck is over, instead I shall make my own luck, through power." With that said the champion took out of her bag one last Pokeball, looking down at it for a few moments before looking at Telia. "This is almost too fitting." She said before tossing the ball onto the field.

The device would pop open and reveal from its confines a Gardevoir, just like Telia. No real surprise this time, other than the fact that it's Gardevoir against Gardevoir. "Voir!" Cried the Psychic Pokemon.

"I'm sorry ma cheri but Goodra was unable to finish this up, you might see why." Diantha told her Pokemon as her Gardevoir stared down the opposing Gardevoir. "As for you, Duke Blizzard, you are certainly a talented trainer and I'm sure by now you figured out I have a Mega Pokemon. Should go without saying by now but that Mega Pokemon is none other than my Gardevoir. Let us show them what the true power of a Gardevoir looks like." With that said Diantha would grab onto her necklace, a dazzling light beginning to shine through her fingers.

The light from her necklace would react to a similar necklace around her Gardevoir's neck, the light becoming blindingly bright and soon enough would form in a gem shaped shell around the Gardevoir. The 'shell' would remain for but a few seconds before shattering, revealing Mega Gardevoir.

"Garde!" Shouted Mega Gardevoir, the excess energy causing her new 'gown' to flow as if there were a breeze.

"Shadow Ball." The woman simply said.

Mega Gardevoir would before the same shadowy orb conjuration feet as Telia, except the Shadow Ball that exploded into existence was far more larger than the one Telia fired off, the orb flying towards Telia with its fierce speed and size.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:40 am
SubonicXP
"Made for a good show at least, huh?" Diantha said with a smile as she recalled Goodra. "Alas it would appear my knowledge of your team didn't help me too much in the end. I guess the time for luck is over, instead I shall make my own luck, through power." With that said the champion took out of her bag one last Pokeball, looking down at it for a few moments before looking at Telia. "This is almost too fitting." She said before tossing the ball onto the field.

The device would pop open and reveal from its confines a Gardevoir, just like Telia. No real surprise this time, other than the fact that it's Gardevoir against Gardevoir. "Voir!" Cried the Psychic Pokemon.

"I'm sorry ma cheri but Goodra was unable to finish this up, you might see why." Diantha told her Pokemon as her Gardevoir stared down the opposing Gardevoir. "As for you, Duke Blizzard, you are certainly a talented trainer and I'm sure by now you figured out I have a Mega Pokemon. Should go without saying by now but that Mega Pokemon is none other than my Gardevoir. Let us show them what the true power of a Gardevoir looks like." With that said Diantha would grab onto her necklace, a dazzling light beginning to shine through her fingers.

The light from her necklace would react to a similar necklace around her Gardevoir's neck, the light becoming blindingly bright and soon enough would form in a gem shaped shell around the Gardevoir. The 'shell' would remain for but a few seconds before shattering, revealing Mega Gardevoir.

"Garde!" Shouted Mega Gardevoir, the excess energy causing her new 'gown' to flow as if there were a breeze.

"Shadow Ball." The woman simply said.

Mega Gardevoir would before the same shadowy orb conjuration feet as Telia, except the Shadow Ball that exploded into existence was far more larger than the one Telia fired off, the orb flying towards Telia with its fierce speed and size.

We watched Diantha toss out her final ball and much to our surprise, it was another Gardevoir. But wait, the Mega...I quickly recalled something. Something that Wulfric told me. It was practically a flashback that came to me...

Quote:
Pokemon can evolve, we all know this. However, some stop evolving naturally. Mega Evolving allows certain Pokemon exceed their natural limits, to bring out their latent power to the fullest, temporarily. Not all Pokemon can Mega Evolve however, and even then you need a Mega Stone that specifically connects with a certain Pokemon, which can be near impossible." Wulfric explained. "However, if you can master Mega Evolution, as you saw, the sky is the limit. Some say Mega Evolved Pokemon can rival legendary Pokemon in power, I'm not sure about that but they are powerful." Wulfric said with a laugh. "Speaking of, your Gardevoir? She has yet to realize her true potential...if you know what I mean." He winked.

"Telia? Could...Mega Evolve?"

Wulfric would nod in response, smiling the whole while. "Yes, she can. If you wish to learn more about Mega Evolution, perhaps even unlock your Pokemon's hidden power as well, then you should visit the Tower of Mastery. Shalour City is where you will find it."

"Oh no..." Was all I could softly mutter.

Before Telia and I knew it, the two of us had to turn away as the transformation went underway, shielding our eyes from the blinding bright light that came forth. As the light faded and the shell exploded furiously, the two of us looked on at what was standing before us.

"Garde...voir?" Telia spoke. This...this wasn't like that Venusaur earlier. No. This...was considerably worse on many more levels to my Pokemon. What was one of her own kind was showing what exactly separated her from...that. That there...was not only a champion's Pokemon. The regal look, the power overwhelming...she wasn't looking at just another Gardevoir. She was looking at a majestic queen. Not only Telia started to not only fear the outcome of the battle, she started to become rather self-concious of herself. That over there was a Gardevoir at the pinnacle of what Gardevoirs should be...she was still a little girl playing with Mr. Mime dolls. Telia looked crushed.

"Telia? Telia!" I spoke up, getting her attention.

"VOIR! Gardevoir..." She shook her head. A battle was still underway, rather she liked it or not.

Rather Telia was ready for it or not, the Mega Gardevoir would soon be on the attack. The shadow ball attack was called and the Mega Gardevoir was sure to oblige. "Oh hell, Telia! Incoming!" With the attack on its way, practically at the speed of a bullet, there was no time to get out of the way, let alone Teleport from it. Telia would be blasted harshly across the field, skidding hard from the force of the attack. "Telia!" I shouted.

Telia was down, but wasn't out. At least not yet. That being said, it was hard to conjure the will to fight...that one. She almost didn't want to get up, feeling like it wouldn't be worth it. "Telia! Come on, I know you can get up! I know this looks bad, but this battle isn't over. You're not one that lets something like this get the better of you!"

Telia with slight reluctance managed to push herself up off the ground and back standing. I could very well see the damage on her though. That Shadow Ball really messed her up. She wasn't going to make it through another hit of any sort from that powerhouse over there. We needed another strategy...somehow. We needed to give Weavile some wiggle room to work. "Telia! Hypnosis!" I called out.

Telia focused then conjured up her hypnotic waves, sending it off towards the Mega Gardevoir.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:54 pm
Blizzard120

Telia focused then conjured up her hypnotic waves, sending it off towards the Mega Gardevoir.

The Hypnosis would hit the Mega Gardevoir, the powerful Psychic unable to withstand the hypnotic suggestions as the Mega Pokemon fell fast asleep, as anticlimactic as it was. Diantha did reaction much to this and instead of trying to call out a command just stood there silently, she knew well enough that she couldn't get her Pokemon to wake up right away.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:10 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

The Hypnosis would hit the Mega Gardevoir, the powerful Psychic unable to withstand the hypnotic suggestions as the Mega Pokemon fell fast asleep, as anticlimactic as it was. Diantha did reaction much to this and instead of trying to call out a command just stood there silently, she knew well enough that she couldn't get her Pokemon to wake up right away.

Ok, progress. She's out. Great. Do I want to risk a Calm Mind? No...in Telia's shape, granted I'd get a decent boost to her specialized prowess, there's no guarantee that the Mega Gardevoir would stay out long enough just to get an attack off to use it. Not to mention, the more defensive side of Calm Mind would be going to waste anyways because of Telia's condition. Fortified or no, she wouldn't be able to take whatever else that Mega Gardevoir had up its sleeve. I had to get the damage in where I can get it. "Telia! Shadow Ball!"

Telia focused the dark mass right in front of her, focusing what power she had into the attack. "GardeVOIR!" She shouted, firing the shot towards her opponent.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff