Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Character Pages & Journals
[J] Pach's Crew Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:10 pm
LandingE'melBrietethE'mel's RPsImportant MemoriesArt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:11 pm

Voice Actor
Name: E'mel (Formerly Eamel)
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Who knows.
Weyr: High Reaches Weyr
Rider Rank: Wingrider
Previous Rank/Craft: Apprentice Harper
Physical Description: E'mel is built fairly averagely, with curly red hair and a smather of freckles. He is made almost entirely out of freckles and softness. There is little muscle on this young man. 99.9% of the time is full of smiles. He has a surprisingly deep voice - and hoo boy, can this boy sing.
Personality: If E'mel was on earth, he'd be compared fairly easily to a Golden Retriever; Positive, Happy, and just a little bit dumb in certain ways. While not completely daft, there are certain things in life that seem to just soar right above this young man's head - like when people are giving the obvious 'leave me alone' signal, or perhaps when he's being just a little too positive. E'mel knows where the silver lining in even the worst of situations are!

Also like the happy canine companion, E'mel is content to let others lead the charge, though it only takes a few spare words to bring the young man tumbling along after on the adventure. He won't say no to a challenge, though sometimes the shortcoming isn't in his eagerness, but rather his ability. There is some charm in the fact that he'd rather try and fail than simply not try at all.

Even the bad times can't get this boy down. He is a beacon of joy to all who may see him. This often can make the young man come off as ungenuine, but really he's stubborn in that he refuses to show any but his best side; this leaves certain feelings pent up and often left unsaid. Why bother others with his problems? Not that he lingers on it.

So eager to trust, E'mel can be easily taken advantage of with a sob story or just a really well-presented plea for his assistance. Of course he'll do your chores for you! Really! Though sometimes this can rebound because he doesn't realize he was supposed to be quiet about that. Oops!

Positive Trait List Happy, Happy-to-follow, Tries Hard
Negative Trait List Oblivious, Too-happy-to-the-point-of-fakeness, Easily manipulated
History: Eamel was born a simple boy to a simple family. The fourth of seven sons (and three sisters in the mix too!), Eamel didn't really have many future prospects thrust upon him, happy to just help out his family and always put to work for it. There was nothing particularly remarkable about the young man until his voice broke at puberty; and oh boy did it break. Enough that he was recruited for his voice alone into the Harper Hall. He was barely into his training when he was searched, though he agreed (see: was suckered into) to only stand twice before he'd return again.

His first time on the sands, he barely got glances from some of the dragonets, and there was something that briefly made him wonder; would he miss out on life by not being bonded? Despite how strongly it seemed to strike some, he couldn't see it as being the most mindblowingly amazing thing to ever happen. Right?

The second time he stood, he expected more of the same. No dragon really struck him in a way to make him desperate for their attention - or like he'd be at a loss without them. The hatching of Brieteth was met with about as much fanfare as he'd expected to feel the entire time. Yet the little blue snuffled around from boy to boy, looking up at them entreatingly, as if waiting for something before he'd wander over to the girls to do the same. The little blue zig-zagged repeatedly before he finally sat in the sand, almost seeming to sigh as he looked up at the sky.

Why the long face little guy? It's a great day! Yours is here somewhere, right? Want me to help you find him? Or her?

He hadn't meant for it to be an actual request that was heard, but the little blue looked to him. Oh could you? I'm just not sure if anybody would want a little blue like me when my siblings are so grand. he seemed to wilt, but never the less, Eamel walked out to the blue to start pacing the sands with him, offering - and introducing - each of his fellow candidates with great energy. Clearly any of them would have been a great match!

Yet the others went to theirs so easily and the little blue seemed to lose more hope. Are you sure that anybody would be happy to have me? "Of course they would, little guy! You just have to introduce yourself and it'll be like that!" he slapped his hands together to indicate an immediate response, but the little blue flinched and shrunk down. Eamel dropped down as well, offering up apologies for frightening the little guy.

I was worried that I would be wrong. That mine wouldn't want me, because he is wonderful and bright and I am....I am just Brieteth. Would you still say you'd want me, if I were to ask you to be mine, Eamel? White whirled through the rainbow colors of the little blue's eyes as he gazed hopefully up at the young man.

Impression wasn't a smack in the face, like Eamel had expected, but a worried thing that was so hopeful yet ready to be rebuked - but it was also one of the best things he'd ever felt.

Of course. I will always be yours, Brieteth.

The pair didn't exactly stand out, but they were at least hard workers. When Thread came the Weyr they stood at was grossly unprepared, and it was only because they were out visiting the local Hold that the two weren't horribly maimed and scattered about. The two, very shortly after, made new home at High Reaches - a place with enough strictness and order to do Brieteth's need for it some good.
Other: Anything else you want to add?  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:13 pm

Voice Actor
Name: Brieteth
Color: Blue
Size: 24'
Physical Description: Brieteth can be a little awkward looking to some, with narrow shoulders, yet a wide rear. His wings are a little on the small side and his snout seems a little short as well.
Personality: The blue of Brieteth's hide seems to have leaked into this very dragon's personality. Gloomy to the point of potentially driving others away, this dragon does and will fall into pits of great sadness. Too much empathy is very much possible, and every sad story you have will make him feel deeply as he clutches your every word. As thread falls, the deaths of his kin is felt particularly deeply by Brieteth and after every 'shift', he spends a lot of time weeping and mourning over the injuries and occasionally deaths of others.

Yet above all others, it is other blues that Brieteth feels the most for, feeling a kindred to them deeper and more strongly than any others beyond his dear bonded. While he will socialize with any dragon who spends time with him, it is fairly obvious that Brieteth favors blues the most of all.

This empathy isn't entirely to his detriment, however. He is extremely sensitive to Searches on top of being the first to notice when even the most stone-faced of dragons (and occasionally humans, when he pays attention to them) is even slightly off their beat. While he can't offer much in the form of comfort, he can offer compansionship the best he can. Almost in spite of his depressive ways, Brieteth will not be stopped by his feelings; he can and will punch through everything, forcing himself on always.

Though he has the drive to go, he often lacks the motivation or the clear mind needed to figure out what needs to be done. This makes him thrive when put into strict routines, and the more someone else bosses this dragon and keeps him in line, the better. When not the Wingleader, His will have to do.
Dragon Art or Proof of Obtainment: Brue  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:14 pm

TITLE|WHO WITH

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:15 pm

Quote:

[IMPRESSION POST

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:17 pm

[ART GOES HERE]

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:18 pm

Character Pages & Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games