Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Metaplot
[Metaplot] All Hands on Deck! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Hattaki rolled 1 100-sided dice: 42 Total: 42 (1-100)

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:56 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Aranali
Dragon Name & Color Blue Kolosoth

Quote:
42-45. You find a ship struggling against a submerged reef and you assist the captain in freeing it. Unfortunately, the ship is not the one you seek and has no news of the Southern Star. You've spent at least an hour on this task and are behind schedule.

Hattaki rolled 1 100-sided dice: 78 Total: 78 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:58 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Amra
Dragon Name & Color Green Seirath

Quote:
76-80. You have unwittingly stumbled upon a pirate's treasure trove. Just as you and your wingmates stoop to examine the glittering contents, you hear the sound of voices coming from the cove. If you choose to try your luck with the pirate, roll a D4 to see what happens!

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Hattaki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:59 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Amra
Dragon Name & Color Green Seirath

Quote:
76-80. You have unwittingly stumbled upon a pirate's treasure trove. Just as you and your wingmates stoop to examine the glittering contents, you hear the sound of voices coming from the cove. If you choose to try your luck with the pirate, roll a D4 to see what happens!

Quote:
--4. It seems that the pirates haven't detected you. You are able to sneak out with a sizable portion of the hoard. The next Gather day is going to be a good one!

(Once a spy, always a spy. lol Of course she got out.)  
Hattaki rolled 1 100-sided dice: 35 Total: 35 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:01 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Aice
Dragon Name & Color White Finnath

Quote:
31-35. You see a few ships on the water. Upon your approach, you're informed that none of the ships are the one you seek. It's up to you whether you choose to fly past or approach. If you approach, roll a D4 to see what happens:

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Hattaki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:02 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Aice
Dragon Name & Color White Finnath

Quote:
31-35. You see a few ships on the water. Upon your approach, you're informed that none of the ships are the one you seek. It's up to you whether you choose to fly past or approach. If you approach, roll a D4 to see what happens:

Quote:
--3. This is simply a fishing vessel. They haven't seen anything, unfortunately, but do talk up all the good fish they've found.

faesinger rolled 1 100-sided dice: 80 Total: 80 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:13 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Shahera
Dragon Name & Color Green Therianth

Quote:

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

faesinger rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:15 am
faesinger
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: Shahera
Dragon Name & Color Green Therianth

Quote:

--1. The pirates are intimidated by the sight of your dragons and flee to the other side of the cove, allowing you to take some of the treasure for "evidence." As you fly away, you hear them cursing below.

faesinger rolled 1 100-sided dice: 66 Total: 66 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:16 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: T’tain
Dragon Name & Color Brown Thespeth

Quote:
65-70. A neighboring cothold has their feathers ruffled over Western's performance during Threadfall. In historic times dragonriders did not fly a Fall above the Western continent, therefore much of what you "know" about the patterns there is conjecture based off of the best that the experts can tell you about Threadfall in general, as well as Western weather patterns and experience from the past several Turns. Knowing that doesn't make explaining it to the cotholders any easier. Roll a D4 to see what happens.

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

faesinger rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:18 am
faesinger
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: T’tain
Dragon Name & Color Brown Thespeth

Quote:
65-70. A neighboring cothold has their feathers ruffled over Western's performance during Threadfall. In historic times dragonriders did not fly a Fall above the Western continent, therefore much of what you "know" about the patterns there is conjecture based off of the best that the experts can tell you about Threadfall in general, as well as Western weather patterns and experience from the past several Turns. Knowing that doesn't make explaining it to the cotholders any easier. Roll a D4 to see what happens.
1. You manage, through sheer determination and charisma to talk the cotholders around to your side of things and part ways as unlikely friends.

faesinger rolled 1 100-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:19 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: P’kav
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Dharmath

Quote:
1-10. Nothing of note here. All seems quiet. There's nothing but you, your dragon, the sweep riders, the sky, and the sea.

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

faesinger rolled 1 100-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-100)

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:20 am
I Fly With Flame’s Fury
Rider Name: W’res
Dragon Name & Color Blue Enoith

Quote:
11-14. You and your dragon wind up spotting a pod of dolphins and their dolphineer partners. You fly down to see if there's any information about a missing (or Faranth forbid sunken ship) but they haven't heard or seen anything. Though they promise to keep an eye out, there's no leads. At least our dragon got to have fun floating with the dolphins.

SilverLutz rolled 1 100-sided dice: 42 Total: 42 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:42 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Vennodren
Dragon Name & Color Green Nzambith

42-45. You find a ship struggling against a submerged reef and you assist the captain in freeing it. Unfortunately, the ship is not the one you seek and has no news of the Southern Star. You've spent at least an hour on this task and are behind schedule.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz rolled 1 100-sided dice: 67 Total: 67 (1-100)

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:44 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: T'sar
Dragon Name & Color Brown Adarith

SilverLutz rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:46 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: T'sar
Dragon Name & Color Brown Adarith

1. You manage, through sheer determination and charisma to talk the cotholders around to your side of things and part ways as unlikely friends.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz rolled 1 100-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-100)

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:48 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: K'mar
Dragon Name & Color Brown Vith

15-18. You and your dragon sweep over the beach of a small island. Something catches your eye. There appears to have been someone on the island, as you find a small firepit, and some foot prints... but what really draws you is the sound of a hatching firelizard clutch! Before you know it, you find a little newborn flit chewing on the laces of your boots. Do you scrounge up something for it to eat or scurry away?

(He scurries away - no flit for me please!)  
Metaplot

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games