Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Camelot Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:09 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gwenhwyfar

Gwen nodded her head as she crossed her arms "Honestly I feel as if she isn't entirely telling the truth.. why would someone just purposely go into the sanctuary and drag her out?..." she paused "Sanctuary has never been breached before... not to my knowledge (it does later in history tho)"; Gwen goes to sit down in the chair besides the throne she began to think of what could have caused this chain of events but could only pinpoint that either that man was foolish enough to believe that Arthur would reward him.. the man was being blackmailed.. or the queen set the whole thing up to get into the castle!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:25 pm

Arthur looks up and his eyes narrow,the knight that brough her here was one of the old kings guards wasn't he."Damn him."He says as his eyes turned cold and he stood up."New orders for all knights,first and formost lock down the castle,then bring me every one who worked with the knight who brought the former queen in and lastly bring me every and all paper letters or books form the knights chambers and take them to my study and inform Mordred to bring the queen there at once and only her."He says as the knights all bow and do as they are told and Arthur steps down form his throne and walks into his study,she wasn't brought here against her will,she was a snake after all but she will find out how badly she had massed up this time he was going to get everything out of her one way or another.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:29 pm
Pagan Yanik

Gwenhwyfar

Gwen had seen Arthur angry before but this time he was seething it seemed he thought the same thing as her.. they had to be cautious they were both young with only a limited number of true followers and they didn't even have an heir.. Gwen watched him command for everything to be placed out as she told him"I'll head to the library" she informed him leaving she went out into the hall heading to the library all of the former kings staff would have to be rounded up and the Queen was already on her way to the throne room she had been redressed in one of her old gowns as she entered the throne room she gave him a stiff glare she would not bow to this upser even if he put her tyrant husband down;

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:56 pm

"You where wise to be careful but being to careful is what got you caught this time."He says as he turns to her."You say the knight broke into sanctuary and pulled forced you out yet I never received any warning nor has any one who guards Sanctuary has come here to inform me as they should have."He says and with a smile adds."On top of that you just so happened to be brought here by one of your dear old husbands own knights."He says walking over to a table and picks up a drink form it and turns to her."The castle is on lock down no one is going in or out and now I have you away form your children,I honestly hate this form of tactics but when my hand is forced I have to act."He says looking over at her."Now we are going to have a nice long chat about who you are trying to contact and if you copoerte all of you may yet walk out of here with your heads."He adds.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:25 pm
Pagan Yanik

Gwenhwyfar

Gwen began to search the records it seemed there was a number of staff in the castle but only 3 knights were closest the the king and late queen she also had a confessor as well; Gathering up more information she decided to look for any record in which could be a threat for arthur; The late queen looked at him just as coldly beads of sweat started to form on her brow though she remained calm"'Yes your right...." She then replied just as coldly"I will do what i must to make sure one of my boys ascends this throne even if that means unethical and unholy means" she informed him though her expression never waivered it was taking along of strength within herself to remain calm "Eventually you will fall pendragon.. Perhaps not now.. perhaps not soon... but eventually you will fall.. and when you do my children will be restored to there rightful places"; Gwen left the library heading back to the throne room along her way the ladies of the court were waiting outside of it with the children"My lady what do we do?" said Margret concerned as the children were trembling "You" she snapped her fingers at one of arthur's men"Take them into a closed confined room make sure there is no windows keep the children safe I shall return in a few minutes" margret pulled forward"My lady i have something to say.." she whispered...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:39 pm

Arthur looks at her and smiles."Then it would be shame if those sons of yours where to be removed then wouldn't it."He says as he sits down on the throne."All you have planed for over these few weeks are being uncovered as we speak."He says as two guards come out form his study with a few letters with the kings old symbol still on them and they where fresh,they where handed to Arthur and he opened them reading them with a grin."So you tired to inform the northern kingdom of our arrivle a shame he will be informed of the wrong time."He says as he looks to the knight."Re wright this and inform the dear king we will be attacking in about two weeks time."He says and the knight nods and gets to work coping the wording and then changing the dates before closing the letter and reapplying a new seal to it with the kings mark before leaving to send it off.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:53 pm
Pagan Yanik

Gwenhwyfar

Gwen walks into the throne room and hands arthur the information she found"You slept with him didn't you!" pointed gwen as Rebeccas face went pale with shock"You slept with your husband's closest guard because you know he was an unfaithful swine.. and in doing so you gained his trust and his foolish life" she then pointed at the 3 names"Ricard Luden and benedict!" she then remarked"All 3 were shown with extra land and titles even though they were all 3 common birth The one that brought you here was Benedict and he is being jailed for treason at this moment!" she watched Rebeccca's voice tremble"How did you find out.." she said quietly"You shouldn't let important secrets go to your ladies especially if it will come back to bite you in the a**" gwen glared at her"Hastings wife told her daughters and I found out because of them" Rebecca showed the sign of the cross"Lies.. your a witch you already cursed us.." she wailed hysterically "WITCH WITCH!!" she then threw herself on the ground into a fit of rage as Gwen watched the guards pull her onto her feet"WITCH YOU'LL BURN WHEN HE COMES YOU'LL BURN"; Gwen stood straight as a statue her fist clenching in and out as she wanted to smack her she wanted her to shut up she tried not to tremble as flashbacks of someone close to her filled her mind the images of her mothers screaming corpse caused her to feel light headed as the guards seen if arthur would have the mad woman taken away; She just made someone go mad did the truth drive you to be this crazy? Was it a sign that she was a bad omen?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:03 pm

Arthur looks over the info he was given by Gwen and watched as the former queen went into a rage he then walked up to Rebecca and slapped her with the back of his hand hard enough that she had a little blood dripping form her lip."You will stay your tongue or I will cut it form your mouth my self do you hear me you wrach."His voice was so cold and harsh that even the guards holding her backed up for a moment but kept a hold of her and then he spoke again."Your sons will be suppurated and taking to eater side of this kingdom and will be looked after by people of my choosing and if any attempt to reach out to any one is tried there heads will roll,but you dear Rebecca I fear a fate far worse then death awaits you."

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:22 pm
Pagan Yanik

Gwenhwyfar

Gwenhwyfar couldn't watch it any longer she just decided to leave... this place was stifling like being inside of a fire; With a defeated old bitter woman that should have died the day her husband did and a painful memory on top of being accused of witchcraft; She made her way outside only for a guard to stop her"Orders of the king no one is to leave.." she looked up at him"I need air!" she demands shoving past him as him and his companion looked worried"Please Lady Gwenhwyfar by order of the king no one is to leave.." she realized this was pointless if she fought they would let her go and could possibly get into trouble because they be to terrified to actually stop her; She slipped through the side door and back into the castle roaming the halls she locked herself in arthur's room ripping the blue dress off her.. Everything felt so hot.. more screaming in her mind she put on her native clothing a more loose fitted garment easier to get in and out of place.. Fine one was to leave.. but she wasn't staying in here.. She pulled herself out the window hanging dangerously close to the edge she pulled herself onto the roof; scaling it she managed to sit down feeling the air hit her face the feeling of the sun beating down on her made her sick she wanted to run.. run to the shade of the forest.. it was so close.. yet so far away..selves over the edge;
Back in the throne room the guards looked at the king"What would you have us do your majesty" as Rebeccas shock of being struck had caused the mad woman to calm down and she was whimpering and whispering craziness to herself;

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:27 pm

Arthur ordred them to take her away and lock her up for the time being and to arrest the other knights and send them there as well and once they where all taken care off they could lift the lock down but none of the staff are aloud to leave till all of them where questioned and all the information they got form the other knights was looked at. After they guards did as they where ordred Arthur set off to look for Gwen.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:38 pm
Pagan Yanik

Gwenhwyfar

There was movement below as Gwen peeked over the side of the castle she noticed that everyone was moving.. She felt her head pulse because of the sun she had been underneath it so long.. she had to take cover pulling herself back down she dropped back inside Arthurs window she walked over and taking the wash basin she scooped up the water and splashed her face in its coldness.. Having been on the roof for the past hour had made her feel more sick and non less happy... She heard steps outside the door knowing arthur would check here she sat on the bed waiting for his arrival;

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:23 am

Arthur made his way to his room and opened the door to see Gwen sitting on the bed after closing the door behind him he walks up to her and sits down beside her before pulling her into a hug."You told me not to heed her words and yet you did your self."He says softly as he puts a hand on the back of her head and gently plays with her hair and softly kisses her head."You changed,you should just stay in this dress."He says softly

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 11:19 am
Pagan Yanik

Gwenhwyfar

Gwen took in a deep breathe as Arthur entered and she bent it in shame,"I know..", she said in a whisper,"I just didnt' realize I was going to be so affected by her words.. what terrible memories it would bring me..", she confessed, she she rubbed the bridge of her nose in frustration,"Everytime.. I remember.. I can hear the screams.. smell burning flesh.. my stomach churns and my heart aches.. I hate it", she looked over at him giving him a slight smile,"You do make me stronger arthur... having the weight of a kingdom on your shoulders and you are but the same age as I.. are we destined to bare what others can not?";  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 12:19 pm

Arthur looks over at her and smiles softly."It would seem that way,but I can carry that burden as long as you walk with me."He says softly as he slowly and gently pulls her to him before laying down on the bed and he softly whispers."Lets forget about every thing for a while and focus on us."He smiles before kissing her unlike any time before,he kissed her with passion and love as he presses his body to hers.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 3:43 pm
Pagan Yanik

Gwenhwyfar

The feel of his hand as it gently caressed her face the feeling of his lips on her it wasn't until she felt the taste of his mouth on hers the feeling of a tongue slipping in and out through their breathe taking passion; The feeling of hands moving arms embracing... Gwen had seen animals mate laborious/ unpleasant in sight and sound but this was something completely different.. the feeling of her self crying out in passion instead of pain as her maiden head was taken and her naked body laying next to her soon to be husband, the sound of the night as the fire crackled in the hearth in the room; She lay her head on his chest snuggling closer in the chilling night air as she took his hand palm upward and began to draw little hearts in it,"If only time could pause for this moment..", she said softly,"Then I would not fear the dawn that arrived very soon", she pulled her head back to gaze into his blue eyes,"When you are in battle.. do you often think of what would happen if you were not to return?", asked softly,"I feel like the longer I am with you the more I fear for your safety.. Excalibur may be powerful but you are not immortal..",  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff