Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

06/25
  +1
View Results

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:33 am
Hello hellooo!
That sounds perfect to me, I've been doing similar just binge listening to Torchwood audio dramas while I do the boring adult cleany stuff 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:59 am
Gooooood morning halloween lovelies!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:20 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Gooooood morning halloween lovelies!

Time zones are so fun, it's 07.18pm for me xd
Where I work they have 3 Christmas displays and a tiny stand for Halloween stuff, I want moar spooki crying  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:33 pm
Over halfway through "Betcha you'll never finish THIS quiz!!"
Quite the undertaking sweatdrop  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:27 am
Happy 10/14 wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:48 pm
that quiz is a hoot lol there's some old cool bumping thread games and ideas from back in the day. i always wanted to continue the destroy a wish game in the general discussion here too. i moved it to there and stickied. but its not rly a bump but story driven i guess.

glad ya enjoying it! i still have many questions on that quiz to go!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:55 am
I've seen that thread knocking about but not had a read through of it yet, always just intrigued by the title User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
________

Lazy sunday today, just continuing a Divinity Original Sin EE playthrough, given up on Baldur's gate until they patch it some more.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:53 pm
AaronAlroy
I've seen that thread knocking about but not had a read through of it yet, always just intrigued by the title User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
________

Lazy sunday today, just continuing a Divinity Original Sin EE playthrough, given up on Baldur's gate until they patch it some more.

nice spooky avatar! and ya its a cool read! nice on divinity. it overwhelmed my brain when i tried i think it was the second one with the bf but rly cool with all you could pick up and do. i'm still rehooked on stardew. opened up the mine cart in the winter today. pretty hyped for that. but the toilet seems to have blown its wax gasket? oring. w/e.. so gotta fix that first. fun! enjoy your divinity!!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:00 am
Tyy and tyy whee
Hopefully that got fixed quick what a nightmare.
I've never got around to stardew, I love AC and Harvest Moon thooUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:05 pm
omg you rly won't regret trying star dew someday. its the tiniest download on cell or switch or pc and only like 10 bux but a very long amount of content and very enjoyable. i've had a worrysome couple weeks and its helped me turn my brain off.  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:43 am
Gonna look into that cause I'm in a little turbulence so another distraction is always apprechiated xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:10 am
Unpacking and coffee talk are two other nice brain turn off peaceful games too. unpacking.. you just.. unpack a room or apt or house as a person moves from home to college to new apt to family home. just unpacking stuff. retro game boys and rubix cubes up to later on with their game cubes and flat screen tv's its adorable. and ofc coffee talk is just like the best music and stories and you're just clicking thru and occassionally making coffee and teas and if ya do them the way customers want you get more story. both are also cheapie great brain calming games but not nearly as much content as stardew. replayable tho.  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:50 am
Imma need everything I can get atm, gotta go off a med from the Dr but the withdrawl got me all melancholy.
Gotta tough it out for a few days with far less dopamine in my noggin sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:00 am
Oh sorry to hear. I know the feeling. I got put on a statin because even ditching red meat pork. almost all eggs and cheese for a year and losing weight my cholesterol and trigs are awful. bp and sugar are like super healthy which seems odd but they said its for sure hereditary so.. cutting back on my kava sipping which i use to relax and sing and play music. but i'm doin aight with it.

waiting to see how it affects me b4 i have a lil kava more than every other night. part of the reason i turned stardew back on since i had it on switch and i can kick back and watch tv when i'm funky. its been a real help! hang in there hope ya feel better soon! I try to plan something a ways out to look forward to when things are shitty. which atm. i just plan out my grindy and irl work on the offdays and more fun things on the kava days lol

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:27 pm
Awww noo, sorry that sucks.
I used to love a kava when I was in university, good alternative to alcohol, it's banned in the UK though so you basically have to find a dealer which SUCKS.
I'm gonna do that I gotta start planning more stuff because atm I keep getting stuck.
A new med can be such a pain I tend to resist them too, someone brought me around by pointing out a med is like a wheelchair, helps with some sort of disability. If you saw someone crawling around saying they don't need the chair anymore you wouldn't tell them they are making the correct choice. Glad you are considering the options cause a lot of people will ignore it until it's faaarrr too late.
I really hope that stuff works out and you feel better soon too User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Luckily I planned this a week before starting yet another new job so I should be fairly normal by the time I need to do anything serious User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games