Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
FG4PG Catwalk! 9/27/2024: Forever Fall! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fave dress aesthetic
  Casual
  Glam
  Horror
  Nerd
  Classy
  Professional
  Silly
  Free Plat TLDR Button
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:24 am
rock_luver_001
i have the im old bubble but nothing for me seems to fit the old asthetic. I have an outfit that is like a 50s americana vibe to it..... but i dont exactly look old in it just look like im from a long time ago lol

Avatars reflecting styles that are more historic or of a time period say 20s or even ancient avatars would be fine too even if the avatar doesnt look old cuz its what elders of w/e age present or past would consider "vogue" just nothing that reflects modern fashion would do. there's admittedly not as many aging items out there. all i found was masquerade has wrinkles if that helps folks!

b4 i found that i was just going to simply go with the 50s diner aesthetic and that's great too and feel free to roll with the same with your own spin! lets not limit ourselves with just the idea of "looking" old. it can be fashion that isn't current. say like 50s and 60s and back. hell i know some kids may consider my 80s kid yrs elder vogue lmao.. do what speaks to ya and is fun! w/e interpretation ppl come up with these is fine. we just love seeing how ppl use the theme and it can be lots of diff ways based on availability of items and creativity or newer ppl who are more limited in options!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:41 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
rock_luver_001
i have the im old bubble but nothing for me seems to fit the old asthetic. I have an outfit that is like a 50s americana vibe to it..... but i dont exactly look old in it just look like im from a long time ago lol

Avatars reflecting styles that are more historic or of a time period say 20s or even ancient avatars would be fine too even if the avatar doesnt look old cuz its what elders of w/e age present or past would consider "vogue" just nothing that reflects modern fashion would do. there's admittedly not as many aging items out there. all i found was masquerade has wrinkles if that helps folks!

b4 i found that i was just going to simply go with the 50s diner aesthetic and that's great too and feel free to roll with the same with your own spin! lets not limit ourselves with just the idea of "looking" old. it can be fashion that isn't current. say like 50s and 60s and back. hell i know some kids may consider my 80s kid yrs elder vogue lmao.. do what speaks to ya and is fun! w/e interpretation ppl come up with these is fine. we just love seeing how ppl use the theme and it can be lots of diff ways based on availability of items and creativity or newer ppl who are more limited in options!

Well in that case here is my submition for Elder Vouge a shoutout to the 50s Americana Asthetic! mrgreen

User Image  

rock_luver_001

Welcoming Conventioneer

14,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:57 pm
Super cute! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:19 am
here's my elder vogue.

User Image  

redk5

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2024 1:21 pm
Pirate Promenade!

User Image

Pic added to the gallery on first page as always heart

_____
Edit: Here's my final look User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Went for what a current Elder would have considered to be "in vogue"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:08 am
Had fun doing both but since we'd had a kinda cold theme a while back imma rock the hot one this week cuz summer bb! but fun doing both! 4laugh Red Hot and Ice Cold entries! I almost went with casual for these.. which i'm tempted to maybe do later of me freezing in casual clothes or burning up sweaty cuz summer lol.. we can do as many entries as we have energy for altho just one participation prize.

User Image tab tab User Image  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

redk5

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 10:52 am
this was fun

User Image tab tab User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 12:07 pm
Aaron i love your elder vogue. super classic! and yay redk5 you did 2 as well! i just felt like i wanted to do em both too. lovely entries all! 4laugh  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

QuizillaPrincex

Man-Hungry Puppy

15,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 1:25 pm
checking in for red hot!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 2:08 pm
This theme is lit blaugh

User Image

I may check back in later with a chilly follow-up, I have to run my partner to the airport.

What's cooler than being cool? Ice cold!

User Image  

Fatima al-Faqadi

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,000 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

rock_luver_001

Welcoming Conventioneer

14,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 2:20 pm
My Submission for Red Hot twisted

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 3:13 pm
This topic has really sparkled a lot of creativity I LOVE these so far! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anyone who's already done a red hot, you can do an ice cold too, it's not any extra work for me to pop another avi into the pic heart

Red Hot:
User Image

Ice Cold:
User Image  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 3:18 pm
daaaaang all ya'll for real!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:25 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Aaron i love your elder vogue. super classic! and yay redk5 you did 2 as well! i just felt like i wanted to do em both too. lovely entries all! 4laugh

I thought we were supposed to. I wouldn't be able to choose anyway  

redk5

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers