Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:32 pm
"Good for you," gritted Silencer as he went to head to head swordsmanship combat with Rester. "You came in time to wheezle your friends outta this," "I dont weezle just anyone," gritted Rester back with a blast. "Go away!" yelled Silecner. He jumped onto the blast which was coming out of Rester's hand and ran straight towards Rester. Rester aimed his ion cannon straight at Silencer, who blocked it with his arm. "what the?" Confused Rester. "oww,,," moaned Tact. "His arm is metal. Be careful." Rester looked around. Tact was down with 2 broken arms, and Miyamoto was desperately trying to control Kumi, while he was battling with someone way out of his leauge. A no win situation. However, he was known for getting out of a no win situation.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:18 pm
time until Silencer dies of virus= 4:00 minutes.  

The PHiX

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:28 pm
"dang you!" shouted Rester as he stabbed his sword into SIlencers arm and pulled it out. Silencer laughjed. "you just pulled out a virus!" he laughed. Rester cringed. He flung his blade at a tree who burned. Silencer raised his hand and a circle of fire surrounded Re4ster.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:04 pm
haas700
*Miyamoto pinned the extremely strong Kumi to the ground, hoping that she wouldn't break free.*
Kumi's eyes went back to normal but this time she was afraid "sensei...please get off of me....I'm back to normal...."she said  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:33 pm
Tact flinched at the word sensei What the heck was she saying? He tryed to move his arm. Dang useless. But at least Kumi and Miyamoto weren't occupied anymore. He looked at his hand. Couldn't see it. He forced all his power at his hands. "more, more!" he hissed. His hand flinched a little. "I'm getting it!" he whispered. "YA!" he could move his arms, buit every other part was useless. "HEY!" he yelled. "can anyone lend me some power? I need it!" He tried to grab his blade. "Got it!" he said. "Rester catch!" He threw his blade at Rester, which was conventionally destroyed by Silencer. He aimed a straight, no hold burst of flame from underneath. "NO MERCY!" he yelled.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:46 am
Rester had no idea he was this powerful. He was losing, god dangit!  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:22 am
As soon as Miyamato got off Kumi she stood up and closed her eyes, raised her hands in front of her and starts to chant in an unknown language suddenly a ball of red light starts appearing to her hands 'I hope this'll work...' she thought

((Sensei= Japanese word for teacher....that's what Kumi meant by sensei...I can speak some japanese you see... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:51 am
Miyamoto also began to chant. Except when he did his, fire began to engulf him, and a small area around him."You'ld better stay back." he whispered to Kumi when the chant was done.  

The PHiX

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:55 pm
She finished chanting nodded to what Miyamato said then threw the red light at Rester and stayed back like Miyamato said '...I really hope nothing bad happens' Kumi thought  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:18 pm
*Miyamoto's features slightly began to change*
He was becoming the indestructable super soldier that he was many years befor. He just had to concentrate on Silencer for the time being, and when the job was done, he'd change back.  

The PHiX

Rester.R

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:23 pm
Silencer smiled weakly. "Even if im expected to fight such weaklings, i wont have you." He heldup a ball of light, and inside it, was an uncounscious girl. "NO! dang you, you son of a *****!" *everyone with question marks over their heads* Rester sighed. "hes got my comerade," he sighed. "thats right," sneered Silencer. "and weren't you and her best friends in elementary school? oh yes, i believe so. HMMM?" Rester gritted his teeth. "I," he started. "have no friends anymore." He turned to Miyamotot and Kumi. "stop." he said. "thats right," said Silencer. "now ill be going now, and-" "AHHH!" Rester banged Silencer real, real, REAL hard. "You twerp!" Silencer shouted. "you're going to regret thjat!" He snapped his fingers and disappeared. Rester stood there, not moving at all. Tact came up to him. "hey, it isn't you're fault," he coaxed. "shut up!" whispered Rester. Tact looked closely. Was Rester actually crying? Yes he seemd to be. "I thought I had finally beaten my brother to the key," explained Rester."Thats what i thought. But i was wrong." he clenched his fists. "Here me world?" he roared. "I WAS WRONG!"

they could here it all the way over at Kubi academy.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:46 pm
"baka (stupid)...i threw you that light because I thought I was able to help...and besides I can't let you die alone..." Kumi said walking over Rester "you have someone who's worried about you...and he's right there beside you..." she whispered to Rester then she started walking "let's go back...Ryu and Joey must be worried" She said as she continues walking  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The PHiX

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:52 pm
Miyamoto(the elite killer soldier) began to run. He didn't care who he beat the crap out of, as long as they were at kubi.
They had just heard Rester's shout, that when they turned back they found Miyamoto, cracking his knuckles."This'll be fun..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:08 pm
agirl raised to face Miyamoto. "if you're looking for Silencer, he disappeared, and tore the school down." she replyed firmly.  

Rester.R

Rester.R

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:10 pm
yuki_snow114
"baka (stupid)...i threw you that light because I thought I was able to help...and besides I can't let you die alone..." Kumi said walking over Rester "you have someone who's worried about you...and he's right there beside you..." she whispered to Rester then she started walking "let's go back...Ryu and Joey must be worried" She said as she continues walking

Rester did not reply. Eventually Kumi gave up and walked away. Then Tact went away. Then Miyamoto returned. And he stood there. All night, day, night, day, and another night. And he would probably stand there for another 3 nights....  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games