Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Anee-Seikyuu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:53 pm
...Wow. eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:55 pm
Anee-Seikyuu
...Wow. eek

Who, me? redface
Well, I guess it is technically 'wow'... sweatdrop  

Latsuia

BlackRose5243

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:59 pm
Dang, Latsuia7! That's scary... That would be too much work for me... I feel sorry for you...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:27 pm
That sounds like a high stress and somewhat hostile atmosphere for you hon! I know I had to do a lot to help my mom and take care of my brother growing up when we were on our own but it's a parents responsibility to try and see their kid has time to grow as a person and have friends and the necessity of sleep. I'm so sorry you have to go thru that. I believe you've said you're underage too. sweatdrop That's too much work for anyone much less growing up too.. PM me if you ever need to rant more..  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Hehehehahah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:53 am
Hey if i had to do those things like her ide be productive -_O that could get someone in shape =/ i dont eat breakfast but i do take shower =/ ouch but still need not want not but in this case you do >_<  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:56 pm
Rydia-Beck
That sounds like a high stress and somewhat hostile atmosphere for you hon! I know I had to do a lot to help my mom and take care of my brother growing up when we were on our own but it's a parents responsibility to try and see their kid has time to grow as a person and have friends and the necessity of sleep. I'm so sorry you have to go thru that. I believe you've said you're underage too. sweatdrop That's too much work for anyone much less growing up too.. PM me if you ever need to rant more..

Well, yes I am 14. And to people who will say it's child labor it doesn't count if it's family.And I don't think I'm that unfortunate.
You see, my father has been doing this job by himself since he was 12 so I think I'm very fortunate to do this job with help and pay. 3nodding
And thank you for the offer; Let's just hope I don't have to rant in the future... sweatdrop
And everyone, thank you for commenting. It makes me happy to know your there. redface Your all very kind people to comment. 3nodding
@Calvary- Well, yes. It does keep you in shape. I turned from a chubby 8 year old (Yes, that's when I started working) to a...semi-skinny 14-year-old... sweatdrop redface And you should eat breakfast! It's an important meal of the day! sad (Oh, now I sound like a child's after-school cartoon... sweatdrop redface )
Well, anyway, thank you everyone. I still think your kind and selfless people! 3nodding  

Latsuia

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:14 am
I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLL heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:12 pm
scream BS :sights  

Acid4Crying

Teh1leftB-Hind

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:12 am
people who use the word guesstimate. I HATE THAT SO MUCH!!!!! WHY?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?? JUST SAY "ESTIMATE" GOD!!!!!!!! twisted twisted twisted twisted evil evil evil evil twisted evil twisted twisted evil evil twisted evil twisted mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad twisted twisted evil twisted evil mad mad twisted mad mad mad twisted twisted evil twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:13 am
GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! evil twisted mad mad twisted evil evil twisted twisted mad mad twisted evil mad mad mad mad twisted evil mad mad mad mad mad twisted evil twisted twisted mad mad mad mad evil evil twisted evil twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted  

Teh1leftB-Hind

Beitrix

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:59 pm
i hate it when there is a girl whothinks they are so better than every one else. IT MAKES ME WANT TO SLAP THEM AROUND AND BREAK THEIR ARM!!!!! evil  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:57 pm
I HATE MYSELF!!!!!!!! I WASN'T ABLE TO KEEP MY GODDAMNED MOUTH CLOSED WHEN I HAD TO AND NOW MY FRIEND HATES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

[~My Wish~]

loneraptor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:27 pm
i hate how expensive s**t is on gaia  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:12 pm
I HATE PHONE COMPANIES!!!!!!! My girlfriend lives in a foster home, and thy aren't particlarly fond of mexican people. My girlfriends part mexican. Naturally bad stuff happens, so my girlfriend couldnt talk on the phone, get online, nothing, so I couldn't get to her. Eventually she managed to get to a phone somehow, and called me (w00t). She was going to come stay with me (Super w00t). Her case worker was going to call me on my cell phone, cause it's the only one my girlfriend knows, cause wechanged out number recently. So the day her case worker was to call me, I woke up around noon. I checked to see if I had missed any callsand BLAM!!!! It was the day my service was going to be canceled (1 Month Earlier - Mom: You don't need a cell phone, your just a kid!) scream Bullshit! Now she's gonna think I ditched her, but I didn't!!! So I guess the correct complaint would be I HATE MY PARENTS!!!!!!! but whatever, I'm ranting, it's irrelevant. Everythings irrelevant when you rant........Fekk....  

Kaosu Hirata

-KiLLCiTY-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:18 pm
I wish my dog would 'accidentally' devour my sister -.-  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games