Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =ElvenWhispers Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:30 pm
She did not know what to say.Suddenly a large responsibility had been placed on her.To love him and no other. Could she do it? She wondered. Looking deep into his eyes she heard herself telling him things,"I would love to do this,put it all behind us."She paused and continued,"Are you forgetting your friend and her peril,if she is in fact in dire straits?"Leha simply had to make certain of things,nothing could be left hanging.To do so,was to let things become undone.Spoil her happiness.And the happiness of others.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:40 pm
Micah's eyes fell..He nodded. She didnt seem to be to interested in being his, and could he blame her? He had hurt her badly, and now was acting to b forgiven without punishment.
"Yes..Lets go.."

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:48 pm
She could not do it long,stand her ground.She was in love with Micah,maybe.That must be it,she was in love.But she was not going to allow him to run off with other mares,either.So she told him simply enough."If I have a mate,I want it to be for life." She pranced on leaving him to wonder about her statement."I would not like a carrot all the other soquili had chewed on."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:51 pm
Nice metaphor!)

Micah looked shocked. But he nodded again, and said in a low voice. "This way.." He walked in the left direction, and ambled into the trees. He wasnt really looking for anyone right now. He was trying to run from himself, but he knew it to be impossible. Why did this hurt so damn much?!  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:02 pm
She followed him into the forest.Wondering how far they had to go to see about this other mare.She wondered too what she would look like.Would she be colorful with wings,and even a horn?She just could not think of who she was,not having met that many of the Others.For some reason she thought of her mother.Refusing to be sidetracked she focused on the trail ahead.And on Micah.Smiling,since he could not see.He was so handsome.She wondered if he was the cause of the heaviness in her chest,she had not felt this way before.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:55 pm
Micah trotted past the trees. Where had Cynara gone anyway? It angered him that she would just dissappear without a trace. He lifted his head, ears twitching, and he stopped abruptly. Someone, or something was out there. And it smelled mean.
"Chal, dont move" he said, watching.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:06 pm
She pulled up and stood stone still.Momenatrily she caught the strange scent.Moving ever so slightly and quietly to Micah's side.The scent was not so strong,but it was there all the same,and it was very close.She worried about them being vulnerable.But she knew the survivor in her would put up a fight.Even though she had not been in a fight before.Shivering with anticipation she pushed up closer to Micah.

I pm-ed Soquili about the cert change we will see what they say.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:48 am
Rolling her eyes at the two, she decided to not desturb them. Awnae started walking off in another direction leaving them there. A video clip played in her head, it was Micah telling Chal he trusted her, but he didn't even take a quick glance at herself. Which probably meant Micah no longer trusted her. Their family was falling apart, just because of who they are. It sucks. Who cares what that thing thinks about me...hmph... It annoyed her how he always got so jeolous of her. Yes, she did think he was jeolous. He always had something to complain about to mother...doesn't know what he is even saying... Soon, she had disappeared and out of site for the two. The mare lifted her head while walking, and watched the stars above sparkle. They were her only companies tonight. I miss Vib...  

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:49 pm
"Micah," Chal whispered,"Where did Awnea go?" She had been there with them and suddenly she was gone.This worried Chal,and she wanted to go find her,but they did not want to move until the danger had passed or it was asscertained what it could be."Awnae,where are you?" Chal screamed in her head."Dammit,she could be in trouble for all I know." That made Chal kinda mad to think her friend would just wonder off.She had not been the same sice meeting and falling for Vib.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:37 am
Listening closely to the sounds aroudn her, she arched her brow and turned her head. Awnae didn't want to go back and tell them she was leaving, so why not just yell it to them. "I'm going! I guess I'll see you next time Chal!" Just like what her brother did she only said that to Chal. Not him, she didn't want to see him. Everytime she sees her brother, they always end up in trouble or a fight or something unhappy. It wasn't good. It was true, once Awnae met Vib, she wasn't the same at all. Sometimes she is sweet and nice but sometimes she is vicious and evil. Although every second when she is not with him, she misses the guy. I guess this is how it feels to have a mate...you're always wondering what they could be doing or thinking of...  

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:58 pm
Chal heard her slightly going through the forest,but she did not see her.Still she knew it had something to do with Vib.Though at the moment she and Micah were hard pressed to do anything.The scent was growing fainter,but they still waited to move.Not knowing what it could be.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:10 pm
Micah looked at Chal, his eyes pleading.
"Chal, move back about 2 feet. Dont ask why, just do it."
He then looked back towards the area. The scent had indeed been fainter, but now it was strong. He knew now what it was, and it was hungry. Wolves and mountain lions werent uncommon in the part of the world, but he knew, that whatever it need be, it had the musk of wolf.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:44 pm
User Image
Chaleha looked about her.If danger were to present itself,she wanted her bearings.So she could run if need be.Truely she felt like running at the moment,just a full flat out gallop.She flicked her ears getting a stern look from Micah.She wanted to snort,waiting for a wolf attack,was not what she had in mind.Then she got very focused on the situation.The scent drew very close.She could almost see them through the trees any closer and she would be looking into that mouth of teeth.

*shivers*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:16 pm
The wolf jumped out of the bushes, and it wasnt alone as Micah had thought. It and its counterparts lunged at him. There were about three, plenty to bring down a horse. He reared in the air, keeping his neck out of reach, and landed, kicking one hard in the skull. The other dove at him, and he dodged it, but not before being bit at the base of his withers. He snorted in pain, but headbutted it away.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:57 pm
Chaleha reared striking wolves with her front hoofs,she kicked them with her rear hooves,and she bit them,too.Screaming her anguish seeing Micah wounded,then allowing herself to be swept up in her rage.Eagerly she struck each of her attackers standing as much between them and Micah until he recovered and would rejoin the fray.So there she stood as the wolves whimpered and snarled,they wanted no more of the big red mare.

I put Sandiel in my sig,because she is like Esperanza. I never thought of that.  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff