Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Polar, Kasey and Cheryl's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Polar-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:33 am
.::RP Log - Main Thread::.
.The Meaning of 'Old' :: Avaru, Epesi, Mahiri, and Vanilla Swirl.
.Date :: Nov. 11, 2007.
.Pages :: 37900 - 37902.
.Type :: Informal.

Epesi: -blinks and laughs- Mmm, I'm just old now, aren't I? -stares at all the new foals-

Mahiri: No, dearest. If you call yourself old, than I'm reallyreally old. -giggles-

--------------------

Avaru:: *winks at Epesi* I think I've got you beat there.

--------------------

Epesi: -snorts at Avaru- Ahahaha, I suppose you're right. But you're not a Great Aunt, are you?

--------------------

Avaru:: Well no... But... It's not really possible for me to be an aunt. -cough- >.>

--------------------

Epesi: -shakes head and nudges Avaru- Silly. That's not the point of what I said. xD! Of course you're not an Aunt. But how about an Uncle?

--------------------

Avaru:: -raises an eyebrow at Epesi- Well I don't have any blood relating siblings... Though I guess in a way I'm like a great uncle... -ponders- Wow I'm ancient... and I don't even have kids yet. u_u;

--------------------

Epesi: -goes all emo- See then! You're not as old as me! I have family members I haven't even met before! I'm a great aunt! -starts to fake-pout- Awww, sweetie! That could change if you wanted it to!

--------------------

Avaru:: ... Wait what?! Wouldn't that make me older since I actually know some of the soquili that are my great... nephews and nieces? They are grown up too... -frowns- And that's not fair! I want to change it but it's not like I can just because I want to! -pouts-

--------------------

Epesi: -giggles- Fine! If you want to argue and say you're older than me, go ahead. I was just trying to make you feel better, Avaru. -nodds- And hey, if you wanted to be a father...go knock up some random mare! I'm sure there are a lot of stupid ones out there willing to do that kind of thing.

'Nilla: -whistles-

--------------------

Avaru:: Well I am older than you... -paws at the ground with a hoof- Hey! -whines- That's not a very lady like thing to say! Besides... -holds head up- I'm not that desperate.

--------------------

Epesi: -smiles- Hmmpf. And when have I ever been lady like? Screw that, it's so unnessissary. I am who I am!^^ -raises brows- Really now? Mmm-hmm.

--------------------

Avaru:: -pauses for a moment- Well you do have a point there. -jests- Well how about this... How about I get you pregnant? Then you won't have to hear me complain anymore. -wiggles eyebrows suggestively at her-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:35 am
.::RP Log - Open/Private RP::.
.A New Adventure? :: Moose and Hema.
.Date :: Nov. 14, 2007.
.Pages in '[PRP] A New Adventure?' :: 1 & 2.
.Type :: Formal.
.Status :: On-Going.
.xxx.

The day was rather nice, though a bit cold with each passing breeze. It threatened winter was around the corner. Most the trees were almost bear of their leaves. The ground showed lovely shades of browns and reds. Some bit of yellow here and there of those leaves that hadn't totally turned brown or red yet.

The grass had changed from yellow back to green from the plenty of rain that had come since the summer. For the orange, turquoise, and silver mare, didn't really care about all that. No, her attention was on to her wings. She wanted to learn to fly, and her mother still didn't think she was old enough. How annoying was that? She wanted to learn now!

She flapped her wings and jumped. Hovering for a moment, she thought she got it, then she fell and landed on her hooves. It was getting very frustrating for the young filly. Her feathers were all fluffed up as she folded her wings to her side. Her tail flicked back and forth a few times before she relaxed a little. Breathing hard from all the jumping and flapping wings. It was hard work. She gave a snort. She was going to get this down sooner or later!

--------------------

A black and white foal wandered quietly through the grassy expanse that was the clearing. His primarily ebony wings were folded tightly to his sides as he tried to retain as much body as he could; battling against every chilly gust of wind that cascaded by him. However, the young colt wasn't paying attention to where he was going due to the numerous thoughts running through his head that proved to be very distracting. The foal gave a sigh and closed his eyes. Although he was somewhat relieved to be out of his basket he actually missed his woven confinement that had been his basket at the same time. There was nothing to worry about while he had been in it and suddenly everything had changed once he left it. This world before him was so vast and he didn't know where to begin. His father had been there for him when he had come out of his basket; but he wasn't with the colt now and Moose didn't know what to do. Suddenly a noise interrupted his thoughts. Peering about cautiously the colt noticed what appeared to be another Soquili; a foal in fact. Moose tilted his head in curiosity at the other foal; she was doing something that he considered very peculiar indeed. Moose frowned, wondering what the other foal was doing jumping into the air over and over again. He cautiously approached the other; still wondering just what she was doing.

--------------------

Hema hadn't noticed the other at first. Her thoughts were now on how else she could try to fly. She hadn't worried about any of the dangers that could be lurking in every corner. Her mother had told her to be careful of others, but she never really listened. Everyone, for the moment, were her friends until they proved other wise. She thought about running and then jumping, but she remembered how hard the ground actually was. Falling face first wasn't very pleasant at all. Were her wings too small, or not strong enough to hold her up. She couldn't remember what her mother said. "Grr!" she let escape her mouth, still thinking she was quite alone.

Finally, she turned a bit. Stopping completely as another foal came into her line of sight. She was slightly shocked and embarrassed, but also excited to see another foal. She flicked her wings to get the feathers back being flat and not fluffed up. "Hello there!" she said with a friendly voice. He seemed rather shy, perhaps? She flicked her silver and turquoise tail as she took a few steps. She hasn't met another with wings like hers besides her mother. He was very interesting looking too. Black and white, with bits of blue. "I'm Hema!"

--------------------

Moose took a few steps back from the mare as soon as she noticed him; afraid she might be upset that he had been there and not told her of his presence. The filly however didn't seem mad at all; instead she greeted Moose enthusiastically. The colt noticed the filly observing him and he in turn decided to do the same to her as well. Her coat was shiny in a mixture of orange and blue sparkles. She was rather pleasing to the eyes Moose had to admit. The colt suddenly felt rather down-hearted; his head dropping some and a sad expression crossing his face. Moose wished he were shiny like the filly; then he would be pleasing to others as well. The foal looked up however at the other when she told him her name. "Hema?" He repeated then paused for a moment. "That's a really nice name... I wish I had a nice name like yours..." Again he stared at the ground; trying to avoid eye contact and pulling his feathered wings tighter against his body. Moose wondered why he didn't have a nice name like the filly did and why his coat wasn't shiny. "My name is Moose..." He added; trying to be courteous in return to the other foal.

--------------------

"Moose?" She tilted her head. "What's wrong with that? I see nothing wrong with that name." She said with a nod. She didn't know what a moose was, besides being a name. Nor would she had cared if she knew it was a name after another type of animal. " You should be proud of it!" She said with a rather confident voice. He seemed very shy, and upset about something. Did he think he wasn't good enough?

"You should be proud of who you are, and what you look like." She said puffing up her feathers and giving a more leadership type look. "My daddy saids you should never let others make you think other wise." She flicked her silver tail back and forth as she smiled at him. She shook her head trying to get her mane to actually stick down rather straight up. It got annoying after a while.

--------------------

The colt blinked at the filly. "Nothing... nothing's wrong with it... I don't think... It's just not as nice of a name as your's is..." Moose didn't think his reasoning made very much sense but it was the best explanation he could provide Hema with. "I-I..." He stuttered while listening to the filly. Moose was intimidated by her; she certainly seemed to know what she was talking about. However, there was no way Moose could be the kind of foal that she was describing; and that's just how things were. The colt was caught in between two different thought processes and he tried his best to please the filly with his response. "It's not others that make me feel the way I do..." Somehow Moose didn't think it was the greatest idea to inform the filly that Moose himself planted these ideas in his own head. "Your daddy sounds very wise, and I respect that..." Maybe there was a way to please the filly while sidestepping around some of the finer details. "It's complicated; but I appreciation your advice I will take it into consideration." He smiled gratefully at the filly and watched her flip her main; wondering if she would go back to commenting on that subject or strike up a new one for the pair to discuss.

--------------------

She didn't really know what else to say. How could one not think so proud of themselves? She shrugged and guessed everyone had their own opinions on themselves. She flicked her tail again as she watched him curiously. "Well that's ok!" She said with a smile. "All you need is friends!" She tried to make things more happy.

"Want to try to fly with me?" She asked him trying to change the subject. "I was trying to do that before you came, but I seem to can't fly yet." She said as she unfolded one wing and looked at it as if it was going to tell her why they weren't holding her up. "It's very hard, but I really want to learn to see things from up there." She looked from her out folded wing to up at the sky, then back at Moose.

--------------------

Moose thought briefly about the filly's words. Friends? He repeated in his head. Although they had just met and it seemed futile to ask the colt choose to anyway. "Are we friends?" He asked her; the tone of his voice was a curious one. Moose could understand though if she didn't want to be his friend. After all, he wasn't shiny like she was. The colt blinked at the filly a few times. "Fly?" He repeated; a worried gleam in his eyes. He quickly looked down upon his black wings that were held tightly against his sides. "I don't think that my wings are strong enough yet to support me in the air..." The truth of the matter was that Moose had never thought about flying and he really had no idea how strong his wings were or weren't. Moose watched the foal extend her wing and noticed her examine it. "Well... maybe flying requires determination such as you have. Do you know why you can't fly yet?" The stallion listened to his own words as he said them and realized how foolish he must have sounded to the filly. If she knew why she couldn't fly then she would have tried to adjust to such a problem. Moose shook his head and let his eyes gaze upward at the sky.

--------------------

She nodded at him. "If you want me to be your friend, I will be!" How exciting, her first friend. She flicked her tail back making swishing noises as she did so. She really wanted to be his friend. She folded her wings back to her body and looked at him. "Oh? I don't think mine are either, but it takes practice!" She said with a giggle. "No, I don't know why I can't fly yet. Mommy told me once, but I don't remember." She said tilting her head trying to remember exactly what she said. Something about her not being ready, or something. She looked back at the colt. "I think I'm getting it though. I can hover for a little bit." She nodded and shifted her hooves on the ground. At least she hoped she was getting it.

--------------------

Moose's eyes sparkled in hope. "Really? You'd be my friend?" The fact that Moose might gain a friend left an awe struck look on his face. Even though most Soquili would consider gaining a friend something more trivial than he was making of it; it still seemed like a big deal to the foal. He hadn't made a friend before and he was now excited by the fact that the filly was even offering to be his friend. Moose took a moment and smiled at her; thinking how great it would be to be her friend. Though, he quickly realized he didn't know what friends did or anything that was rather obvious. Instantly the colt began to think he would make a horrible friend; and he frantically searched his mind trying to think of all the things that a 'friend' should do and be. The foal sighed; life sure was getting more and more complicated now that he was out of his basket. Moose's attention focused back on the filly. "Really?" He tilted his head and frowned. Somehow what she said didn't make sense to him. How can one practice if they can't really do it to begin with? He offered her a sheepish grin and decided not to say anything; thinking it might offend her. "Hover?" He repeated. "You must have a knack for flying then! I'm sure you'll be able to do it in no time!" The colt thought words of encouragement were things a friend should say. He hoped for the filly's sake that she would get the hang of flying quickly since she seemed to have her heart set on doing so.

--------------------

"Of course I would!" She said smiling at him. He seemed surprised that she'd even consider it. She bobbed her head up and down as she smiled. She had a huge grin on her face as she watched the other. "I'll get it soon." She said with a nod. "Even if mommy things I can't." She puffed up her chest and held her head up high. "But it's not fun trying alone. You should try with me!" She said. It'd be fun to have someone join her in her adventures of trying to learn to fly. Also, he had wings too! So they could teach each other how to fly.

--------------------

Although Moose had wavering feelings about friendship he beamed at the filly; hopefully it wouldn't be too hard to be someone's friend. "You're my first friend." He admitted to the foal; a slightly embarrassed tone to his voice. Allowing his eyes to stare into hers for a moment he asked seriously, "Do you have any other friends besides myself?" His head tilted to the side as he inquired. Moose was almost positive that the filly did; after all she had a shiny coat and seemed to be rather nice. A terrified look washed over the colt's face at the filly's suggestion. "T-try... to fly?" Moose stared down at his hooves. "I definitely don't think I am capable in the least of flight." His voice was quiet and cautious as he spoke. What if he tried to fly and couldn't even get off the ground? Or even worse... what if he managed to get off the ground and then wasn't able to land. Moose was dead set on the idea that flying was certainly not something which he should attempt.

--------------------

Thinking about it, Hema really didn't know who her friends were. She only ran in to three other foals before. One of them seemed nice enough, though she had a friend wolf with her who seemed upset. Then two colts who seemed to hate each other. She shook her head. "No. I don't believe I had a friend before you." All the others were adults, and she couldn't be friends with adults. She smiled at him. "I'm sure you can fly one day, not at the moment. I can't even fly." She looked at him with much confidence. "But if one doesn't try, they'll never know if they can or can't do something." She said with a nod.

--------------------

Moose's eyes widened in surprise at the filly; he wasn't expecting her to say that he was her first friend. "It that case I am very honored to be your first friend!" He exclaimed; giving her a beaming grin as well as bowing his head to her. The stallion however frowned at her next statement and his ears fell slightly. "You think so?" The colt was still filled with doubt about his abilities; and of his abilities that were sure to grow as he developed into a stallion. Moose stared at the filly; his expression changing from doubt to a positive feeling as she continued to talk. She certainly was optimistic in Moose's opinion. "I hadn't though of it in that way. However it is rather clear." Thinking for a moment the colt flipped his short mane. "You sure are bright Hema..." A small grin appeared on his face as he complimented the filly. The colt wondered if the filly was full of wisdom and other knowledgeable phrases. "Perhaps I'll try to fly one day soon... Then that way when we are both adults we'll be able to fly together!" He beamed once more.

--------------------

"Yeah, I guess I never asked them to be my friend, or had them ask me." she said thinking about it, but it wasn't too depressing. She would always make other friends, better friends then they could be. She smiled at the colt. "I'm sure you can fly later, if you try to give it a shot. "She said with a smile. Perhaps she was giving the other confidence now. Bright? Was he talking about her color, or was he talking about something else? She didn't ask, but only smiled as if pleased with the comment. "Oh! Flying when we are older would be great!" She said with a wide eyes. "We could explore the world from above the land." She always thought of doing it alone, not with someone else. But the thought made it sound so much better.

--------------------

"Oh..." Hema spoke as if she had met a number of foals before him and the colt automatically began to wonder why he hadn't met any foals before her. Moose had siblings of course that were foals but they certainly didn't count in this respect. He began to wonder if he simply failed to notice other foals before Hema; or if perhaps other foals noticed him and they simply choose to run away due to Moose having some repulsive quality. Moose frowned and tried to mentally name qualities about himself that anyone would find detestable. He suddenly felt the need to ask Hema how many other foals she had met before him; yet he didn't want to seem too persistent since that of course would be an undesirable quality. "Let's just hope so." He returned her smile with a grin of his own; suddenly feeling a tad better about himself considering that Hema had agreed to be his friend and she seemed enthusiastic about his idea. The colt nodded. "I sure do wonder how different things would be perspective wise when we are actually able to fly; I've heard that it gives a new outlook." He wasn't sure exactly what that meant; yet he had been told that by his father and Moose thought that his father was a wise stallion who knew everything perfectly that he had a discussion about.

--------------------

Hema wasn't totally sure what he meant by the last bit of it. "I'm sure it'll open a lot more things to do!" Adventure was always on her mind. It was what seemed to be the best. To live in the moment. Her father had once told her, though she didn't quite understand what it meant. She would when she was older, she knew that much. She moved her wings a bit and looked at him. "Is there something wrong?" She asked him as she remembered seeing a frown upon his face. She'd make him feel better, it was what friends did. Maybe it was best to move off the subject of flying and try to do something else. At that moment, a frog hopped onto Hema's hoof and then hopped away. "OH! Lets follow that thing!" She said as she watched it hop off. It would be awesome. What was it anyways?

--------------------

Moose tilted his head at the filly; confused by her words. After pondering for a moment he decided that for the most part he understood the message she was trying to convey. "So... Once we can fly they'll be a number of things that we can do that we aren't able to achieve currently?" His tone was a tad skeptically; unable to pinpoint any specific ideas in his head that would qualify as something they would be able to do together in the sky once they could fly. That didn't matter though the colt decided; as long as Hema would be there to guide him while they flew together; able to discover new ideas and see new sights. His eyes flickered up to her and he blinked. "Something... wrong?" He repeated; wondering her reason for proposing such a question. "No... I'm fine.... Are you?" Moose attempted to grin at her; hoping that she wasn't uncomfortable or something with him. The foal noticed something move from the corner of one of his medium blue eyes and he instantly flinched; startled by the awkward creature that had jumped upon the filly and then off again as it continued to hop away. "Follow it?" Moose asked in a quiet voice; not throughly enjoying that idea. "Do... do you think we should?" His eyes had a pleading look to them as he stared at the foal; yet her attention was diverted to the strange animal continuing to hop away from them.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:36 am
.Kindred Spirits :: Moose and Tsula.
.Pages in '[PRP] Kindred Spirits.' :: 1.
.xxx.

She had felt trapped inside a stuffy cage in the beginning stages of her days, but now felt the fresh victory of freedom come into her life. Free, free at last! The small black filly hopped around the grass, whipping her silver-white hair into the wind. For now, she lacked interest in the appendages along her side as she was still trying to walk correctly--she had stumbled on herself and fell onto her belly almost as soon as she went into her second hop. Well, practice makes perfect, right?

While she was still on the ground, she had to stop and wonder: where were the voices she heard while she was still concealed in that dark thing? The soothing, calming voice that she heard more often than not -- and the brusque yet also pleasing voice that seemed to swell with pride whenever around? Curiously, she made a few soft neighs for the first time in search of her parents. Where were they?!

However, her attention turned to something else and all thoughts of her two parents vanished. Something else was around her, possibly watching her. Intrigued, she let out a louder whinny and attempted to get on all four legs again.

--------------------

Being the first of the three foals of Orchu and Kasumi's third breeding; Moose seemed to have adapted quickly once he came out of his woven confinement. The colt had relatively few difficulties standing and walking and he had already taken to wandering off on his own. He was ambling leisurely when a sudden noise caused him to halt. The noise was unmistakably familiar; light sounding neighs coming from nearby. Moose started again at a brisk walk until his medium blue eyes caught sight of another foal who was undoubtedly one of his siblings. She resembled their father a great deal and an expression of contentment touched Moose's face as he made his way over to his sister. The colt stood before her then lowered his head and snorted lightly at her before circling her playfully in a few prance like motions. Arching his neck down again he licked his sister's cheek as she tried to stand up. The colt snorted once again; tossing his streaked black and white mane as he did so.

--------------------

Sensing the other presence coming towards her, the small filly could not help but feel a mixture of fear, apprehension, and... comfort? As soon as she realized the other thing was her brother, a bright smile lit up her face and she had forgotten that she was trying to get up on all fours. She was tranced by her brother's circling motions that when he was through, she felt almost woozy! She breathed out in protest until he licked her cheek, to which she found the strength immediately to get up to and nudge her brother's side playfully in midst of his toss of hair.

Her laugh came out as a squeal of delight before she ambled quickly towards a nearby tree, taking a cautious peek from behind, and it was clear that she was attempting to play some sort of a chasing game with her brother! She stuck out her tongue and turned her back towards him, shaking her short, stubby tail. Come here if you can!

--------------------

Moose grinned at his sister's beaming smile that was directed at him. The colt was slightly surprised when the filly sprang quickly to her hooves and nudged his side that he didn't have time to nuzzle her affectionately in return since she had taken off to hide behind a nearby tree. Tsula proceeded to stick her tongue out at Moose and he tilted his head at her antagonizing antics. The filly then turned her back on him; swishing her silver and white tail at him. The colt snorted and rolled his eyes at his sister; determined not to show his playful side too quickly. Moose closed his eyes and held his head high as if he were above such childish games. However, he opened one of his eyelids just enough to peak at his sister to watch her response to his actions. Then a smile appeared upon his face and he took a few subtle steps toward Tsula before dashing at her; moving close enough to n** at her flank.

--------------------

She found it hard not to giggle at her brother's sluggishness, and ran around the tree thrice to show off the excitement of playing. She had frowned to his roll of the eyes and proud stature, but remained firmly planted by the tree. She knew he would give in sometime sooner or later, it was just too fun of a thing to pass up!

She was just about to whinny out to him to provoke him to come faster, when she hadn't noticed one of his eyes peeking out in time to rapidly come towards her. She had barely a second's chance to react, and she felt the quick but gentle n** of her brother to which she squealed at, falling over with an amused grin. She closed her eyes as she laid on her back, wings flailing from behind. How many other times would she be in this position again? She grumped, showing a little irritation at how little progress she made in being able to stand up stronger.

And she opened her eyes, focusing on her brother once more. He lightened up her spirits and she squeaked out slowly, "Tsuuuu-la!" It was the name she was sure she heard being given to her while in that small basket, and she was sure it was hers to keep. She giggled again and gestured to her brother with her muzzle, saying in a deeper tone, "Mooooooose!" And she giggled again, finding the sound of that to be very humorous.

--------------------

Moose followed quickly behind his sister, shaking his head and expelling a sound that was a cross between a snort and a giggle as the two foals played. The colt watched his sister fall over, her wings spreading out and flapping awkwardly upon her back as she lay there and closed her eyes. Moose reared upon his hind legs, kicking out his front ones playfully as he stood off to the side of his sister and whinnied. His front legs fell back to touch the ground and he flapped his wings a few times by his sides, a few of his feathers stuck out at odd angles from his young wings. The colt took a few steps forward toward his sister and rubbed his cheek affectionately against hers before backing up a step and snorting once again. "Uuuu-la!" He mimicked her, unable to corrected pronounce her name. He wrinkled his nose and attempt to say it again, yet still unable to pronounce it correctly. When he heard his own name from his sister his tail swished frantically in delight and he smiled brightly. "Mooooo!" He exclaimed; not even realizing he had left out the final letters. The eager colt descended to lay on his stomach beside his sister, giving a toss of his mane that caused his black and white striped mane to become even more unruly that it usually was.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:39 am
.Foals :: Moose, CuterThanYou, Wicapi Wakan, Mire, and Penny.
.Pages :: 38165 - 38184.

Cuter: MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

--------------------

Moose:: -blinks- .... Yes?

--------------------

Cuter: *grabs Moose and snuggles* D<

--------------------

Moose:: -surprised- ... Omg... Someone actually likes me? ^.^ -nuzzles against-

--------------------

Cuter: OF COURSE. ;; You're adorable, and with a name like that.... IT'S IRRESISTIBLE crying heart *continues snuggling, careful not to injure his baby wings*

--------------------

Moose:: R-really? No one has ever complimented me like that before. ;; You're too nice and I'm not adorable at all I don't think. There are lots of other foals who much greater in stature that I am...

--------------------

Wica: *Clinks and tilts her head at the humans and other soquili about the thread*

--------------------

Mire: Hey! You've got wings like ME! 0____0 What's your name? I'm Mire!

--------------------

Moose:: o.o -surprised- Hi Mire... I'm Moose... -attempts to smile politely at the other winged foal-

--------------------

Wica: *Blinks at Moose and Mire, before shuffling her own pair of multi-colored wings at her sides.*

--------------------

Moose:: -suddenly notices the filly's presence and edges toward her- Hi. Who're you? -grins at the filly and takes a fews steps closer-

--------------------

Mire: MOOSE! That's a funny name. *giggles* Where are yer antlers, Moose? *trots up closer, staring at the other foal's forehead* A Moose with wings! That's AWESOME!!!

*turns to see another winged foal* HEY. WHO ARE YOU? O___O

--------------------

Wica: *Blinks as one of the foals came toward her, backing up a pace she let her small wings fluff up a little.* My name's Wicapi Wakan, though Daddy calls me Wica for short.

--------------------

Moose:: Ant... antlers? Don't tell me I'm supposed to have them and I don't!? T___T .... Wait... and I supposed to have wings? ;;

Wica... -tries to repeat her name- .... Wica sounds nice. ^.^;; -reverts to calling her the shortened version-

--------------------

Mire: I... don't know? o___o My Momma has wings... so maybe wings are okay on horses? I just thought it was a funny name, since Moose are those weird creatures with those HUGE antlers. But you look more like a horse than a moose! *nods*

--------------------

Wica: *Smiles, though looks at the other colt tilting her head to one side.* And who are you two? *Watches them carefully, her pale colored tail twitching much like a canine's would.*

--------------------

Moose:: Oh... I have never seen a moose... -wonders what it looks like- Both my parents have wings... so I guess that means I should as well... Or at least I hope so. x_x;

-tilts his head at the filly- I'm Moose. o.o -wonders if she was paying attention to the conversation he was having with Mire about antlers-

--------------------

Mire: BOTH your parents do? COOL!!! I bet they fly around alot, don't they? My Momma never flies. *frowns* I guess it's because the rest of the family doesn't have wings like we do?

*spots the flower mare standing off at a distance* HEY. WHY ARE YOU WEARING FOOD? *confused*

--------------------

Penny: Hey everyone! What's up!?

--------------------

Wica: *Tilts her head the other way* Moose? That's a nice name. Don't know why the other teases it, you could have been named worse. *Smiles before looking over toward her brother.* PENNY! *Dashes over forgetting about Moose and the other colt for a moment.*

--------------------

Moose:: Well... I don't really see them fly... I'm sure they could though. :3 Have you tried to fly yet?

--------------------

Penny: "Hey there sis! Making friends already? It's not nice to just run away from them you know," he flashed a smile towards the colts that his sister was just talking to.

--------------------

Wica: *Gives her brother a serious look* Oh so you don't want me to come see you? *Teases before nudging Penny a bit playfully before looking back toward Moose and the other colt.* Why not come meet them Brother? You can make friends too, you know.

--------------------

Mire: Nu-uh. I'm still too young, I think. *pauses to think about it, for a moment* I guess we could try, though. But I'm not sure I'd know how to stop! ><;;; What about you?

--------------------

Moose:: ^.^;; No no it's ok. I understand that it's an unorthodox name. o.o -blinks as he watches Wica run off to another foal-

Uhhh.... Hi? -smiles back at Penny and has no idea what is going on-

--------------------

Mire: What's un-orthy-dox? o-o;

--------------------

Moose:: I think it means weird or something... And I haven't tried to fly yet either. Maybe when we're both older we can try to practice together sometime? -beams at Mire-

--------------------

Wica: *Looks toward Moose.* Moose, this is my brother, Penny. *Looks at her brother* Penny, this is Moose. *Smiles between the two.*

--------------------

Penny: "Moose," he bowed politely. He didn't know where he got that from but he guessed it had something to do with manners, "Pleasure." He stood in admiration of the winged colt. It was here, that he felt out of place, mainly because he was surrounded by two winged foals and his sides bore no such thing.

--------------------

Mire: I'd like that alot, Moose! Are we friends? I wanna be friends! *headbutts*

--------------------

Moose:: -looks from Wica to Penny- Hello Penny. -bows head slightly because that was what his father had instructed him to do in a situation like this- So Wica is your sister? -curious- I have siblings too. ^^

--------------------

Wica: *Smiled at her brother nudging at him again as she could feel that he wasn't too comfortable around everyone who had wings when he did not.* Don't feel ashamed of what you are Brother, you are the proud son of Andy and Tsa. That should mean something. *She whispers to Penny hoping it would help.*

--------------------

Penny: He smiled at Wica, she was so calm about everything. "I am proud," he whispered to her, "I have an awesome family." A smile emerged and he stood up straight, as to look better than everyone. He wasn't, but it helped him think that way. "Yes, she is my sister. Siblings? Like, with an "s?" How many?!"

--------------------

Moose:: -smiles- Of course! -headbutts Mire as well- When do you think we'll be old enough to fly. o: We need to plan these kinds of things out!

-thinks- Uhhh... Technically I have eight siblings... x_x;

--------------------

Wica: *Blinks as Moose tells how many siblings he has.* Wow, That's a big family. Are they all foals like us?

--------------------

Moose:: Just Tsula, Fairre and I are foals. ^.^; The rest of my siblings are adults. Apparently I'm an uncle too. x_x;

--------------------

Penny: @_@ "That's a lot of horses." xD Penny couldn't blink, Eight siblings?! Jeez...

--------------------

Mire: Hmmm... I dunno. How about tomorrow?! *grins and rubs his head with one wing, happy to have made a friend*

--------------------

Moose:: -grins- I don't think we'll be much older then but it can't hurt to try!

--------------------

Mire: *frowns* Whaddya mean? We'll be a WHOLE DAY older!!!

--------------------

Moose:: -thinks- That is true... Tomorrow it is then! We shall.... Attempt to fly! -grins-

--------------------

Mire: *gets excited and ruffles his feathers* Yes! I can't wait! ;;

--------------------

Moose:: -nudges with muzzle- Don't worry Mire! Tomorrow will come fast enough and then we'll have a chance to stretch our wings!

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:40 am
.A Colorful Sunset :: Moose and Wicapi Wakan.
.Pages in '[PRP] A Colorful Sunset.' :: 1.
.xxx.

The black and white colt lay upon a grassy hill; staring contently at the sunset. It was especially beautiful this day; the oranges, yellows, pinks, and lilac colors blended together on one canvas. The foal's medium blue eyes followed the colors upward until they all faded into a velvet dark blue. It was all so beautiful and the foal stared in amazement at the sight. Wouldn't it be lively if the sky could look like this picture all day long? Moose sure thought it would be wonderful; after all he had quickly decided after coming out of his basket that sunset was his favorite time of day. Especially on days like this with the array of colors accenting the sky before everything faded into a blue-black of the night. The only downside of sunset was that it certainly was a cold time of day as well. Moose took a moment to rethink about that and decided that the entire day had been rather colder; it just seemed to grow even chillier at this hour. The colt pulled his feathered wings tighter against his body as he tried to stay warm in the chilly night air. The sunset would soon diminish and Moose wanted to enjoy it for as long as it would last despite the cold.

--------------------

*Now where had it gone? Young gold colored eyes glanced around in the fading light for the small butterfly she had been chasing until it suddenly famished as if by magic. By now a shiver traveled through her coat making it flicker thus making her stop all together as she shivered. Taking a look at the sky it was getting dark, and fast. Now she was going to be in trouble, her parents hated it when she didn't come home until very late.*

"Oh great I'm going to be late again." the filly pouted until something caught her eye.

*Something was laying upon the hilltop not too far from where she had come to a halt. Squinting, for a moment she thought it was her brother... Slowly sneaking her way up the dark side of the hell she kept her eye on the silhouette on the hilltop. Just about to the top, her tail colored tail twitched behind her as she lay in waiting for the right moment to pounce, but it hit her that her brother never wandered out late like she did... Or at least she didn't think so. Backing up a pace a back hoof stepped on a small twig, thus giving away her position... Caught, she knew it...*

--------------------

The foal froze as he heard a snapping noise very close behind him; his ears flatted against the back of his head. Moose wondered what was going on and he decided that the only was to find out was to be brave and look. Cautiously the colt rotated his head to see if there was anything behind him. Sure enough there was a silhouette of some creature very close to him. At first Moose started panicking in his head before he realized that the creature what about his size. Another foal perhaps? It certainly was plausible. Moose shook his mane and stood upon his legs; turning to face what he thought was another foal. "Hello?" He called out gently; knowing that the other would hear him. The colt wasn't quite sure what was going on but hopefully the figure wasn't dangerous. Moose took a few steps back just in case and he tilted his head to one side as he waited for the other to respond.

--------------------

*Well that did it, the colt had seemed frightened as she remained crouching down in the shadows of the hill. Watching this colt closely her mismatched ears turned forward as she heard him speak out in her direction. Standing, dragging herself out into the fading light, she watched the darker colored colt. Her own multi colored wings fluttering at her sides a little as her shimmering markings caught the fading light.*

"Hi." She pipped, as her pale colored tail twitched. "Sorry to have frightened you. I thought you were someone else." She smiled as a bit of a blush came to her dark colored face. "Lovely sunset no?" she asked turning her head toward the last of the colors.

--------------------

Moose watched the figure cautiously still as it proceeded to stand up from where it had been crouching in the grass. The rays of the sun exposed the filly's appearance and Moose quickly studying her; noticing the swirls of sparkled pastel colors upon her mostly light brown coat. The colt tilted his head at her; thinking to himself how the filly somewhat resembled the colorful sunset that he was turned away from. His medium eyes flashed once from the filly to the sunset and back again. He was rather mesmerized by it all. Finally the filly spoke. "It's not your fault." The foal gave a shake of his head at her apology yet he paused for a moment. "Someone else?" Moose wasn't sure if the filly meant someone else colored like him or just another foal in general; he assumed it to be the later. At he next comment the colt's mouth opened slightly. "Yes... I was just admiring all the pastel colors swirled together before the sunset disappeared..." His eyes averted back unto the quickly diminishing sunset.

--------------------

*A plush red came to her face as he had asked about the someone else she had spoke of. In truth she had thought from behind he looked almost like her brother, but she wasn't about to mention that out loud. Her eyes turned toward the fading sun and colors soon it would be dark again and bed time would come. It always came when the sun went down, as did the cold, she coudl already feel it creping along her back.*

"I love it when the sun goes down, but I don't like the cold that comes with it." She shivered fluffing her wings out as an extra layer of fluff. "My name's Wicapi Wakan, but everyone else seems to like the shorter version of Wica most." She nodded. "Do your parents get mad if your home after dark, when the monsters come out?"

--------------------

The colt gave a small shudder as a gust of cold air cascaded passed him. It certainly was chillier at night. A few of the sun's rays were still visible upon the horizon yet all the light would shortly be gone; veiled by the darkness of the night. Moose gave a nod of his head. "At night during the summer it's not overwhelmingly cold though." After the colt said this he instantly felt incompetent; it was rather obvious after all and it was now late autumn. The foal sighed and shook his head; mentally reprimanding himself. "Wica..." He repeated; hearing the rest of her name yet not fully taking it it. He had to agree with others he decided; preferring the shortened version as well. Moose cleared his throat. "Is it alright if I refer to you as Wica also?" The colt seemed it would politest to ask her. "My name is Moose..." His voice faded as he said his name. He was rather taken back by the Wica's next choice of words. "Monsters?" He repeated; a look of pure confusion upon his face. "What... what monsters?" He frowned at her. "And no... my parents don't really mind... Do yours?" The colt tried to focus his attention on the filly yet he found it difficult; his mind now preoccupied with wondering of what 'monsters' she had spoken.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:41 am
.Hey! Who are YOU? :: Moose and Mire.
.Date :: Nov. 22, 2007.
.Pages in '[PRP] Hey! Who are YOU? O_O' :: 1.
.xxx.

The little colt neighed happily as he trotted about in the field. He'd finally grown just old enough to where his mother trusted him to be alone by himself (for a little while, at least), and he was taking full advantage of his freedom while he still could.

Ruffling his tiny blue tipped feathers, he trotted about, full of energy, but no way to use it. He wondered what trouble and mischief he could get into... Makke wasn't around, neither were his other siblings. Perhaps he could find a way to cause mischief on his own?

Grinning, he paused, furrowing his brow as he put on his best thinking face. What to do, what to do!

--------------------

A black and white colt was lying in an open field; his head resting on the greenish-brown grass. His eyes we're unfocused and a frown tugged at the corner's of his mouth. The foal's attention was completely overwhelmed by his thoughts; negative thoughts about himself none the less. Moose released a heavy sigh as he kept thinking to himself how horrible he was in comparison to the rest of his siblings. The foal continuously had the obsessive need to compare himself to most of his other siblings. Suddenly though, the colt's thoughts were interrupted when he heard a neighing sound from nearby and he slowly lifted his head up off the grass. Looking around somewhat curiously, and not to mention cautiously, the foal's medium blue eyes spotted another foal. Moose's ears tilted back some and the frown remained upon his face. The first impression Moose got of the other colt was that he was one of his siblings. He had met his sister Tsula, whom was also a foal as was he, but he had yet to meet the other foal that was his brother. After all, this colt was also black and white as he was. However, he didn't posses markings such as Tsula and his father had so he somewhat doubted his first impression. Moose sighed; realizing that he tended to second guess himself often. The colt tilted his head slightly and decided to finally get up and make his way over to the foal; sincerely hoping in the process that the foal was in fact not one of his siblings.

--------------------

He had scrunched his eyes so tight as he continued thinking, he nearly missed spotting a dark figure darting about the field in his peripheral vision. His head shot up, and his blue eyes grew wide. What was that creature?!

All at once, the figure came into better focus, and Mire could make out the silhouette of a young foal... a foal that looked just like him and his brother Makke! Actually, more like Mire than anything else, since this little colt shared the same kind of wings Mire had on his OWN sides!!

Excited, he whinnied in the direction of the newcomer, and attempted to take off into a gallop to meet him halfway. There was no need to plot up mischeif, not when he could be investigating this foal that looked so similar as himself!

"Hiiiiya!" he called out between pants, feeling his tiny heart beating fast as he increased his speed, "Who are you!?"

--------------------

Moose flinched a tad at the whinny before giving a shake of his head and snorting in reply to the foal. The foal blinked a few times as he noticed the other racing toward him; yet Moose made no movements to increase his pace to reach the other faster. The colt was still tormented by the thought that this foal he was about to meet might in fact be another one of his siblings. Moose was alright before with not having met his other sibling since the fewer he knew the better off he thought he would be; after all it would be one less to compare his self to and feel inferior to. His ears perked up some when he heard the other calling to him; asking who he was. Moose frowned a tad before waiting a moment so that the other drew even closer. "My name is Moose..." He replied in as loud a voice he could muster; his words trailing off at the end. "Who're you?" He inquired as well of the other colt.

--------------------

The young colt laughed as his running came to a halt, right in front of the other foal. He mimicked the other foal's snort in return, finding it funny just how serious this other creature was acting. Why, he didn't act like Makke at all. Perhaps this was how a foal with wings was supposed to act?

Firming his smile into an indifferent scowl, he puffed out his chest and continued to stare at the other foal, his blue eyes still twinkling with the eagerness of finally having met someone outside of his family.

"I'm MIRE." he said proudly, nodding his head as if to reassure himself, "Nice to meet you, Moose. You.... You've got wings like ME!"

And just like that, the pretend haughtiness was gone. In its place, the eager foal had returned, and Mire trotted around the darker Moose as he examined the other male from mane to tail. "You look just like me... am I s'posed to know you or something, Moose?" Mire asked curiously.

--------------------

Moose tilted his head at the other colt's disposition. He sure acted... odd to say the least. One moment he was beaming; the next he was scowling; and a second after he was overjoyed again. The foal wondered where such an emotion range came from. Giving a quick shake of his head however he disregarded the behavior and tried to be polite in return. "It's nice to meet you as well, Mire." He nodded his head as he spoke; though Moose was taken aback when the other exclaimed about his wings. "My siblings have wings the same as I." He eyed the him suspiciously; still a hint lingered in his head that this colt may be another sibling of his. Moose gave a slight cough and paused before he replied to Mire. "Please don't take any offense... But for my sake I sincerely hope that we are not supposed to know each other in a manner such as being in the same family." The colt frowned slightly and continued. "Do you have siblings Mire?" His voice was hesitant; hoping that Mire didn't mention knowing his own sister Tsula.

--------------------

Something seemed to be bothering the other colt, and Mire tiled his head, curious. Perhaps he had come across Moose at a bad time? Mire himself knew what it felt to be depressed on occasion, and had grumpy days where he didn't really feel like being happy.

He nodded his head at the other boy's question, and his quizzical expression turned back into the carefree grin. "Yup! I've got a sister AND a brother! But neither of them have wings like Momma and I; that's why I found it cool that you have wings too. And YOUR siblings have wings too!?" The mental image of having an entire family with wings made Mire slightly jealous. There were times when Mire felt awkward at having wings while his brother and sister did not, and he knew it meant that one day he'd be able to fly... while they couldn't. Thinking about the prospect of flying, his mouth opened once more.

"Have you ever flown before, Moose?" He asked, his ears perking. "Momma said I'm not old enough, but I bet since your whole family has wings that ya kind of know how to fly already?"

--------------------

Moose's eyes widened Mire's first sentence, 'I've got a sister and a brother!' The colt also had a sister and a brother; Tsula and Fairre respectively. However; his expression visibly softened when Mire continued to state that neither of his siblings possessed wings. This colt was one less that Moose would have to worry about comparing himself to; for the most part that is. The colt always compared himself to others yet his primary concern was how he compared in regards to his own siblings; his own masochistic nature was truly related to the overwhelming number of relatives he possessed. However; Moose was not enthusiastic when it came to replying to Mire's following questions. There was an uneasy feeling in his chest when he heard the other's eager tone; as if Moose would have a number of exciting stories about flying that he would be about to share and Moose didn't want to disappoint Mire. He monotonously shook his head. "I haven't had the opportunity to fly yet and my older siblings fly; though I don't think my younger ones do..." The colt substituted the word 'opportunity' into his sentence since it had a better feel to it than the first sentence he had thought of; 'I'm not comfortable trying to fly.'

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:22 am
.You Have a Weird Name... :: Moose and Khepri.
.Date :: Nov. 26, 2007.
.Pages in '[PRP] You Have a Weird Name...' :: 1.
.xxx.

She was still laughing at her oldest brother's expense when she had embarrassed him in front of another colt he apparently hated. Shaking her head, she continued to wander around, knowing that her mother was nearby probably grazing or trying to keep herself contented, as Shimshek had announced she had a headache. Making a face as she tried to reach some berries she had just spotted in a tree, she wondered how she would get to them.

Her short, white-gold tail flickered back and forth as she tried to think about how to best get at the berries without them falling down to the ground and getting dirty. Her musing coming to an end when she realized the only possible way to do that was to fly into the tree itself, she sighed and lay down at its base, knowing it was impossible. Her brothers were the ones who inherited the wings, and she the only one to inherit the magnificent horn of the unicorn.

Shimshek had explained to her that because she didn't have wings she had the full power of the unicorn. Apparently, since her brothers only had wings they would be extremely strong--and graceful--fliers, because they could only be one or the other. She was happy she had the ability to purify poisoned waters or to heal physical flesh wounds and such (this probably made her slightly more kind than her brothers, but that was probably the only thing) and since she knew she was pure of heart (really?) she most certainly could do as she pleased.

Being a unicorn also meant she had powerful legs and would be able to run long distances in a very short time span, which made her happy that she could at least keep up with her brothers if they all ever raced together. Her mind wandered round and round for a long while as she contemplated subconsciously how to get to the berries that were ripe and juicy, sitting in the treetops waiting for her to much on them.

--------------------

A black and white foal ambled quietly through the trees of what resembled an orchard. The trees were spread out, dissimilar to those of the forest, and soft grass coated the ground. The sky was a pale blue and the temperature was mild; however Moose's attention was focused on neither of those things. As usual the foal was mentally degrading himself; comparing his self needlessly to his siblings. By Moose's standards they all seemed to be perfect; or close enough to it to qualify as being perfect. Moose continued telling himself that he was an imperfection in his family and that he would never please his parents as much as they had or would. The foal frowned and drew closer to a tree; closing his eyes and shaking his head the foal purposely bumped his forehead against the trunk. However, Moose was carefully not to bang his head against the trunk too hard in case he were to hurt himself. A few drops hit his head from above and he blinked; looking up curiously at the sky. The foal frowned; had he lost his mind? Rain drops definitely had not hit his head so then... The colt then took notice of the red berries hanging over his head. His eyes then lingered on the ground where the berries that had fell upon his head now lay. The colt blinked once more before scoffing at the tree.

--------------------

She jumped in surprise when she heard a soft thud, and the smaller thuds, behind her. Standing, she turned around to discover another colt. He looked a bit older than her, and seemed to be in a frustrated mood. Shrugging to herself, she called out to grab his attention. "Well, hello there," she greeted politely. Her soft golden eyes roved downwards towards his hooves, and her lips curled down in disgust.

Despite the berries he had knocked down, they had fallen to the ground and therefore had gotten dirty. Irritated that the berries were ruined, she took a deep breath before she glanced up at the other foal. It was then she saw he had wings. Sheesh, why did all the boys she met have wings? Unfair, in her opinion, but none of them had a horn like her, so she did have something proud to brag about. She flashed her horn in the sunlight, allowing it to sparkle for a moment before she eyes the other foal skeptically.

"My name is Khepri. Who are you?" she finally asked, the short moment of silence broken by her abrupt introduction. She swished her tail, resigning herself to be patient as she waited on the other colt. Boys were such a hassle sometimes! She would know, her brothers were a very good example.

--------------------

Moose froze as he heard the voice of another nearby him; and he turned to see who it was. Amazingly enough there was a filly close by him and it seemed that she had been speaking to him as well. It took Moose a few moments to think back to what he had heard the foal say... "Oh! Hi..." He blushed due to his timely response; yet it was doubtable that the other had noticed the color in his cheeks since they were black. He cleared his throat and his mouth was open slightly; wondering what else to say to the filly. Though she said nothing else and the colt closed his mouth promptly and a small frowned appeared on his features. It seemed as though the filly's attention was no longer upon him; yet upon the ground and she had a scowl upon her face. Moose wondered what was wrong; allowing his eyes to follow the filly's upon the ground where at his feet were the berries. The colt heard the other foal sigh in what was obviously an annoyed tone; though Moose didn't understand what the other was annoyed at... After all; berries hadn't fell on her head. However, the colt saw a flash of light in the corner of his eye and he instantly looked up. Taking a moment to blink the colt noticed the horn protruding out of the other's head. Moose wondered why he hadn't noticed it before; yet related it instantly to how imperfect he was in comparison to his siblings. Failing to notice simple things obviously wasn't an attribute that one would wish to have. "Moose." He said quickly; staring at the filly in confusion. He hadn't really been expected her to ask his name and she had caught him off guard.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:00 am
.Pretty Damn Fancy for a Stallion... :: Isiyah and Analae.
.Date :: Dec. 2, 2007.
.Pages in '[PRP] Pretty Damn Fancy for a Stallion...' :: 1.
.xxx.

's**t... it's starting to get cold out now...'
Gray eyes stared up at the mirrored sky... plenty of clouds,.. and the usual blue a very dull shade of silver. The snows would soon be coming... If there were to be snows.

And food would be that much harder to get.
Typical... she mentally groaned.

Analae's gaze glanced about for a moment, before she paused,... her orchid mane falling slightly over her face.
A random thought passed through her mind.
Should I.. be eating more? In case all the food dies out? "Nah. The two leggers will have some food to eat... I'm sure of that."

She was reduced to talking to herself again.
That bored. That alone.
..That, was typical. Analae wasn't one to like sticking with her family. They bored her horribly... and all of them where... a bit,.. too nice for her likings. Not the total company she wanted at the moment.

She'd be happier around a Kalona,.. with their threats to kill....

Alright, maybe not. But it's what she had a tendency to state.

--------------------

A dapple gray stallion ambled monotonously over the dull frozen ground; the grass crunching under his hooves due to the layer of frost that coated it. No one could deny that winter was almost upon the land and Isiyah crinkled his nose in a disgusted expression. His eyes traveled to the sky where the gray clouds threatened to shroud the land in the crystal droplets. The other morning the stallion had awakened to find snow coating the ground outside of the teepee in the mountains. He could not say that he cared for snow; nor the winter or the cold accompanying it. The stallion snorted; white wisps of vapor could be seen when he did this and he cringed again. Isiyah had a strong feeling that he would be spending a good portion of winter in his teepee; where it was warm and there was plenty of food that his human companions provided. The stallion didn't often enjoy relying on others since he considered himself independent and often superior than the aforementioned; yet he decided that winter could be an exception. After all, the he certainly was not looking forward to venturing out of the teepee once it grew colder still and the land was coated in perhaps even a foot or higher of snow.

--------------------

The crunch of the grass could not easily be ignored by the mare.

Someone was near by.

She held still, the cold air seeming to slip around her, trying to consume her. Her very bones seemed to shiver. Imagine how cold it would be come snowfall?

She swallowed silently, eyes darting this way and that... looking for the form of that which made the 'crunch'.
Her lips pressed together a bit, a puff of smoke seeming to come from her nose... a breath... even from her nose, was cold.. cold enough to make the white haze visible. She let out a grunt in reply to the puff.

After her noise of dislike, all movements once again paused, her eyes locking on the form of a stallion, not at all far off... He looked dappled.. under layers of cloth, tassels, and bands. Even his mane was silver, matching his coat, the two-legger items matching the coal of his eyes. She barely payed attention to the horn that crowned his forehead.

He was.. quite the sight, indeed. Much easier to stare at, than some other stallions she'd seen before.

Though, staring would not be 'polite', now would it?
Analae reverted her gaze, looking off to the side, though listening still, her ears flicked in his direction, eyes glancing occasionally over to the stallion.

--------------------

The stallion had still been ambling along lost in thought when a noise shot through the silence and caught his attention. It was the huffing sound of another; the stallion mentally smirked whilst thinking that the sound must have come from a creature whom is also repulsed by winter and the dreadful cold accompanying the season. Isiyah retained a disdainful look as his dark gray eyes scanned the area for the source of the intruding sound. He quickly spotted a mare that stuck out like a sore thumb due to her dark purple locks and unorthodox markings upon her white and gray coat. Isiyah raised an eyebrow at the mare when he noticed her staring at him; clearly she had heard him approaching before he had heard her. She quickly averted her gaze however and Isiyah continued to stand still. He caught the mare stealing a few glances out of curiosity at him and it took a great deal of will power to prevent him from rolling his eyes at the mare's actions. He cleared his throat and glared at the mare; obviously she wasn't going to strike up a conversation. "If you simply stared at me it would be far less aggravating than if you continue to glance away then back upon me." The stallion didn't appreciate either really yet it certainly would be less annoying to him if she simply stared. After all; Isiyah knew he was quite a sight to behold and he wouldn't have anyone tell him he was hideous or anything along that notion.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:01 am
.Midnight Hour :: Auri and Godric.
.Date :: Dec. 2, 2007.
.Pages in '[PRP] Midnight Hour.' :: 1.
.xxx.

A black mare that was accented with golden markings, which created a shimmering affect upon her coat, was standing quietly underneath a n almost bare tree rather late at night. A gust of chilly winter air fled by and claimed a few more frail leaves that clung to the tree's stiff branches. The mare's silver eyes watched a leaf as it floated down to the cold earth before lying lifelessly on the dull ground. She continued to stare at the leaf; thoughts beginning to taint the mare's mind. The mare connected the leaf to life somehow; thinking of how terse it could be at times. After all; Auri certainly didn't consider herself a young mare flourishing with vivacity any longer. The mare sighed contently and held her wings closer to her sides. Her eyes closed an she inhaled a breath of the frigid air before releasing it once more. Her silver eyes monotonously opened once more as continued to stand still. It was steadily growing closer to midnight and the mare's thoughts were once again blank as she stared fondly at the portion of the silver moon that seemed to be rising ever higher in the dark night sky.

--------------------

The very breeze that slipped past and through the leaves, hit against the stallion in his walk. His wings moved, to catch the wind n the feathers, his hooves sticking to the ground. He was careful of the wind,.. even the slightest breeze could blow much stronger.

The breeze had picked up, and actually allowed him to push up off the ground a bit, his hooves trying to come off the ground... though he kept himself planted.
Flying was not something he loved. After a talk with a mare... what was it now.. almost a Year earlier? No... not that much. Close to it, though.... He'd tried flying... and decided to keep the ground as his transportation. The skies where not his home... Not much of a Wind, was he?

--------------------

The mare's black ears swiveled upon her head and they tilted backward; a noise catching her attention from some place beyond where she stood. Her eyelids fluttered closed as she listened meticulously for any other sounds that may be heard. Auri's acute senses had seemed to tell her that hooves upon parched leaves were the sound that had traveled to her ears. Her eyelids slid open and she allowed herself to look over her shoulder; however it was difficult to see anything more than distinguishable outlines in consideration with the time of night it was. Auri turned; careful not to create any noise when she did so. Her silver eyes squinted into the darkness attempting to spot where the source of the intrusion had been cast from. The mare tilted her head slightly; a strand of her white and silver mane falling across her face. She still was unable to notice anyone else through the darkness of the night and decided that she would try a different approach. The mare gave a quiet snort; though it would be audible to someone close by. Rustling the feathers upon her back the mare also swished her braided tail; causing the tiny beads fastening the braids to knock together in light chimes.

--------------------

The walk he'd started quickly came to a halt. The chime of the beads.. the snort, the ruffle of soft,.. yet large feathers...

He looked around, stepping out from behind the shadow of a tree afterwards... And he saw her. Memories came back,.. all too quickly.
He knew this mare. Her name... left his mind. But, he knew her. A braided mane of ivory and silver.. Eyes, wings, hooves, and a muzzle to match. Her body, the opposite... ebony, with swirls of a yellow gold,.. dotted swirls. A beautiful mixture, indeed.

He stared for a moment. He was not at all sure what to say... He could not at all recall a name to call her by... So, what to say? He stepped forward, more out of the shadow, his mane.. a gradient from indigo, to a bright orange, almost gold... slipping over his body, hanging off the side, covering one of his two crimson eyes completely... His mind searching for something to say.

--------------------

Auri recognized the sound of hooves once again as they paraded upon the decaying leaves nested on the ground. The mare's silver eyes noticed a figure that had side stepped from behind a tree and now stood motionless before her. She blinked a few times before allowing her curiosity to take over and observe the creature. It appeared to be a stallion with a dark coat such as hers yet it had a tint of purple to it. He mane, tail, and wings seemed rather unorthodox in color; a blend fading from a dark purple matching his coat to a shade of golden-orange. He certainly was a sight that would be hard to miss. However, out of his features the mare found his eyes to be the most prominent; a bright shade of red that had a piercing gaze to them. Suddenly the mare was surprised by the stallion's image; though noting had happened between the mare that were quietly observing one another at the moment. A reminiscent feeling filled the mare; she had a suspicious idea that they had met one another before. Auri was at a loss though as to who the stallion was and what role he was incorporated with in her past. The mare's silver eyes had a mesmerized look to them and she spoke lightly to the other. "Is it possible that I have made your acquaintance before?" Although the question was intended for the stallion Auri found herself incapable of not asking the question primarily to herself as well.

--------------------

For a long moment he only stared at her... really, trying to make sure.

He did know her... She truly was the mare he'd met almost a year before. At first, he just nodded once.
"I believe it is Possible... So Possible I believe it is true, that we have met. Unless by some... magic, I saw you in my dreams... And know you that way,..." His words purposely trailed off, as he watched the mare's movements.

His head dipped down a bit, in what could be taken as a bow, though it wasn't exactly what he'd intended.

--------------------

The mare tilted her head at the stallion; considering his words for a moment. "I believe it to be the former since if it we had met it a dream it is doubtful that I would share the same memories." She gave a little shake of her head; causing the braids in her mane to twirl about. Auri was certain that she recalled this stallion; everything about him was so familiar that she knew she had met him at some point. However, that point in time must have been a long time ago she figured since she could not recall his name nor what had happened upon their meeting. The mare pawed tentatively at the ground with a hoof. She doubted that the stallion remembered her name as well though she supposed anything were possible. A few moments of silence followed and the mare decided to break it. "My name is Auri." She bowed slightly to the stallion; deciding that would be sufficient for an introduction. There wasn't much else for the mare to say since she couldn't remember the stallion name and she hoped that he would be generous enough to inform her of his name as she had just done.

--------------------

He breathed a short laugh at her words. She was very true, in what she said.

He then looked at her, before turning his gaze away, so he was not just staring at her in their silence. Upon hearing her name, he looked back.
"Auri.." He tried it once, the nodded.

"It is a pleasure, to see you again, Auri.." He grinned the lightest, once again dipping his head down.
"My name, is Godric." Finally he added, raising his head to look at her again... to stare at her, look her over... tracing the swirls with his gaze for a moment, before finding her silver eyes once again.

--------------------

The mare tilted her head slightly as the stallion repeated her name; as if once he said it the memory of their previous encounter would be revealed to him. Auri nodded politely to him in response. "I wish I could say the same to you with utmost certainty. However; I have a feeling that since I don't remember you that our previous meeting was in fact an amicable one. After all; if it had been unpleasant or something of that nature I have a feeling I would be able to recall you. I'm sure you've heard sayings to that effect where one simply remembers the bad and not the good." She raised one eyebrow slightly as she considered the stallion and hoped that he would understand exactly what she meant. To her it seemed rather obvious yet at the same time to others it may not be so; and on account of her statements Auri felt she probably hadn't come off as a polite mare. She was so formal and forward at the same time; yet that was often how she was. Choosing to regard things as how they were rather than for what they could be or could have been. "Godric." She nodded again to him; though the name reminded her no more of the stallion and their previous experience.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:03 am
.A Shrewd Mare :: Polar, Moose, Sayuri_Nitta, Sohalia, & Aureate.
.Date :: Dec. 3, 2007.
.Pages :: 39600 - 39604.

Sayuri: *rolls around*

--------------------

Polar:: -rolls with you-

--------------------

Sayuri: *rolls onto Moose* XD

--------------------

Moose:: -blinks in surprise before tilting head around to sniff curiously at-

--------------------

Sayuri: *rolls off Moose*

Sohalia: *rolls eyes* Silly human..

--------------------

Moose:: -shakes head- It's fine. My Indian sometimes rides on my back so I don't mind.

>D 'Course I do! -jumps on Moose-

Moose:: .... Somehow it's usually less embarrassing though. u_u;; -blushes at the mare-

--------------------

Sohalia: *grins inwardly* So bashful *looks Moose over* Such striking colouration..

--------------------

Moose:: -shifts uncomfortably when he notices the mare is observing him- Hmm? Is... is that a good thing? ^.^;; -grins sheepishly at the mare-

--------------------

Sohalia: I wouldnt have commented if it were not *smiles*

--------------------

Moose:: -blushes again- Oh... I should have know that... -feels uneasy and hopes the mare doesn't notice his imperfections-

--------------------

Sohalia: *walks around Moose, looking at him properly and then goes back before him, and just smiles*

--------------------

Moose:: ... u_u; -blinks in confusion- Is... something wrong?

--------------------

Aureate: *glances at Sohalia and smiles*

--------------------

Sohalia: *looks @ Aureate and dips her horn in a greeting before looking back at Moose* Wrong? No..I was admiring your wings.

--------------------

Moose:: ... Really? -stares at the mare then looks at one of his wings resting at his side- They're ok... -frowns- I don't fly much....

--------------------

Sohalia: *nods* Such a natural marvel, their design and function is a wonder.. *tilts her head @ the stallion* No? Why?

--------------------

Moose:: -ponders- I've never really thought of wings in that sense before... -stares at his hooves in an ashamed way- I suppose I don't feel very confident about my ability to fly...

--------------------

Sohalia: *looks at the stallion shrewdly* Am I right in thinking that you were a colt not long ago?

--------------------

Moose:: -freezes in surprise before giving the mare a quick nod- Is it that obvious? -realizes how childish he must seem to the mare-

--------------------

Sohalia: Just how you are about your flight abilities, that's all. You don't seem childish, if you are worried..

--------------------

Moose:: Oh... -relived- Thank you for that. -smiles politely at the mare since he doesn't know how one should properly act when receiving a compliment- I am... overwhelmed by the gift of flight, would be the best way to put it. Although some feel it is best to embrace such a gift I feel it appropriate to approach it in a cautious manner. ^.^; -hopes that the mare can relate in some way and that his words made sense to her as well-

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:04 am
.Ice :: Moose and Sohalia.
.Date :: Dec. 4, 2007.
.Pages in '[PRP] Ice.' :: 1 & 2.
.xxx.

A black and white stallion tread cautiously upon the frozen white sheath that coated the ground. Occasionally the snow beneath his silver hooves would give way and he would sink a few inches; for the most part though the ground simply seemed to crunch beneath him in complaint as he proceeded across it. The stallion slipped once or twice on a rather icy patch yet for the most part it wasn't excessively difficult to traverse. Yesterday's storm certainly seemed to be harsher that the last seeing as how snow and freezing rain had combined to create an almost impenetrable white surface. Moose had decided to venture to the river upon the frigid day to see if the others were right that the water would still be flowing. The young adult somehow had trouble comprehending how there could be ice and water in such conditions; surely the river was completely frozen by this time was his ideal. However, rather than be narrow minded, Moose decided that he should respect his elders and actually head to the river to see if the water indeed still flowed when it was such a cold temperature. He slipped again on another patch of ice yet was able to recover his balance and remain upon his hooves. Giving a relieved sigh the stallion continued to amble carefully across the snow in hopes of growing closer to the river.

--------------------

'It-is-cold,' Sohalia chattered to herself, teeth making a rather good impression of castanets and her hooves crunching and sinking across the fresh fall of snow.

She'd done the 'appreciating the gentle majesty of winter' thing, and was now eager for it to be spring. Unfortunately she knew that was months away, and that she would have to just deal with the cold and thank her lineage for the abundance of tail and mane she had been blessed with. Her pendant tapped coldly against her chest as her hoof caught ice underneath snow, and she stood for a moment to recover, her heart having moved up into her mouth.

She also thanked her cloven hooves, they at least gave her a little more grip as the split broke up the bottom hoof surface. The mare cursed herself; she had thing about drinking from fresh flowing water and had set out to the river to do just that. Now she was of a mind that she would just drink the still water in the Lake near where she sheltered next time if the weather was to remain this bad. She hastened her steps as much as she dare at the sound of the still flowing water and almost wandered straight into the stallion that she was sure hadn't been there a moment ago..
'Sorry..' she said, digging hooves in downwards stabbing motion into the ground to prevent slippage.

--------------------

The stallion had been so caught up in his own thoughts that he hadn't even noticed the black mare approaching him and he was just barely able to prevent the collision between them. The mare halted quickly and the stallion made to trot a few paces away so that they wouldn't bump into one another and potentially slip upon the ice. However, in the stallion's hasty movements he unfortunately encountered an extremely icy patch and inevitably stumbled; scraping his front knees upon the frozen surface. The stallion found himself unable to move in his sudden shock and he finally averted his attention upon the mare. He attempted to chuckle lightly at his own misfortune yet his laughter quickly died. "I'm sorry if I startled you miss; I should have seen you coming." His words were quiet and he quickly scrambled to his hooves; careful not to slip as he did so. Why am I so clumsy... The stallion mentally reprimanded himself. His parents and siblings were all graceful and not at all clumsy as he was. Thinking for a second though the stallion found himself unable to recall a situation such as this or any time when he had been so tactless. Shaking his head the stallion rid himself of his downgrading thoughts and he focused at the matter before him. "You aren't hurt are you?" Moose tilted his head at the mare. Even though she hadn't slipped upon the ice as he did it was possible that she was hurt.

--------------------

Sohalia wiggled her right, rear leg as it had a dull ache to it now. Flexing it didn't make the pain much worse, so she shook it off and looked at the stallion she had almost collided with.

'Are you alright?' she asked, not addressing his question. He'd been the one that had actually properly slipped, and given that he was winged, and interesting looking enough to pique her curiosity into wanting to get to know him, she would first check on him before worrying about herself.

--------------------

Moose attempted to examine the mare as she proceeded to stretch her back leg. The stallion tilted his head as he watched her; wondering if there was something wrong with her back leg. She made no comment about it though he had a suspicious feeling she was simply avoiding telling him that she was hurt. The stallion blinked. "Who me?" He inquired; before suddenly realizing that there was no one else around. "I... think so." Moose felt light headed and took a moment to stare down at his knees which had been banged up in his fall. His eyes widened in shock when he notice a trail of blood running down his leg that appeared to be dripping down his leg. Releasing a sigh in exasperation he mentally cursed himself once again for being so ungraceful. "It seems as though I am bleeding..." He informed her; though he brushed it off and allowed his attention to focus on her again. "This cut isn't anything major and I'm sure I can have it cleaned up in the river once I reach it later. Are you sure that you are alright?" His tone was sympathetic and his eyes lingered upon her back leg for a moment before staring into the mare's eyes.

--------------------

Sohalia wrinkled her nose in confusion; who else was around? He hadn't banged his head so she was uncertain as to why he would ask that.
'You are, does it hurt alot?' she inquired in a soft tone of voice. Sohalia nodded.
'We could go there directly now, we can help each navigate the hidden ice under the snow.'
She nodded at his question;
'I think something pulled a little when I stopped suddenly but it will be fine.'
She looked back at him in an unflinching manner, her darker blue eyes looking into his paler. She found him most attractive to look at but his manner was a just-born colt.

--------------------

Moose shook his head. "It doesn't hurt that bad. Though I may just not feel the pain yet since I'm still in partial shock." The stallion grinned at the mare; hoping she would catch onto his humor. The smile quickly faded from his face though. This really isn't a time for witty comments... She must find me unintelligent or something... An expression of sorrow appeared on the stallion's face as he thought of how none of his perfect siblings would be as incompetent as he was currently being in such a situation. Moose felt an overwhelming need to apologize to the mare though he was afraid she would surely ask the reason for his apology. The stallion's debated back and forth in his mind before he decided to ignore it and simply move on with the conversation. "I don't mean to be a burden to you." His voice trailed off; wondering what the mare meant by helping each other navigate. "That seems like a reasonable idea." He agreed; though he wasn't sure exactly what he was agreeing to and he was too ashamed to ask the mare in the chance that she found him to be even more childish than he was already acting. Moose wasn't sure if that were even possible at the moment though he didn't want to take the risk either. "Are you sure you'll be alright?" The stallion's voice was full of concern; he didn't want the to overexert herself and possibly worsen the injury. Moose stared into the mare's eyes; although he felt an awkward sensation when he did. It was as if the mare had an effect on him; though he wasn't sure exactly what the feeling was.

--------------------

'I see,' Sohalia merely commented, a brow raising a little at his attempt at humour. She watched as his grin faded from his face, and a woeful expression replaced it. How very strange she thought.

'I would not call you a burden; I would never describe anyone that way.' she said in a soothing manner. He seemed self conscious, lacking in confidence. She wondered what would make a stallion that looked as he did act in such a way?

'I'm fine, although if we stand still much longer there is a great likelihood that we might both freeze in this spot.' she quipped with a faint smile.
'Let's go get you cleaned up,' she moved forwards, testing each step for the ice that lurked below the soft white snow.

--------------------

The mare didn't seem enthused by his humor; much to his disappointment. Though Moose wasn't sure why he was upset by this considering how he expected her to respond the way she had. The stallion gave a shake of his head and focused his attention back upon the black mare. "Really?" He tilted his head and tossed her a look of surprise. It wasn't that Moose would refer to others as a burden; but he simply choose to refer to himself as a burden on more than one occasion. Though the stallion appreciated the mare's tone; it was most comforting. "Oh..." Moose added and he took a moment to look down at his hooves where he stood in the snow; wondering in fact it if were possible to become frozen there. The stallion lifted all four of his hooves as a precaution; yet hoped the mare wouldn't notice his actions. Moose nodded and began following after the mare; also being careful where he stepped in case there was a patch of slippery ice beneath the powdered snow. The stallion wished to thank the mare; though he wasn't quite sure how to describe what he would thank her for. She was being polite and thoughtful and he appreciated that; yet he was afraid that was awkward as well. He choose to remain silent as they traversed across the frozen white sheet.

--------------------

Sohalia would laugh at her new companion..but she wasn't cruel, or given to being spiteful unless absolutely pushed into being so. His surprise at her words was evident, and again she wondered at his lack of self confidence.

'Follow in my steps,' she called over her shoulder as she wound her way along the treacherous ground. She didn't have the physical strength to move the stallion if he did fall bad enough to lame himself, so she took every precaution in that he didn't fall again.

After a while she paused, her ears pricked as she listened for a moment. She had gone a little off track, the sound of the flowing water was off to her right and she changed direction, soon the winding band amidst the ice and snow could be seen.
'Here we are.' she said as they approached the river, with a note of relief in her voice.

--------------------

"Alright..." Moose agreed; though he felt awkward following behind the mare. After all; he was a stallion and he should be a gentleman and have the mare step in his hoof prints. Though he didn't want to offend her by demanding he lead since he was a male; he also didn't want to pry and she had the argument that if he fell again he could further damage his knees. The stallion subdued the debate within his head and gave a sigh; wondering how pathetic he must be for making a fuss over something so trivial as to who was leading. However, Moose also thought that other stallions might demand to lead since some had the idea that females were inferior to males. The stallion of course didn't share these ideals; however he did think that it would still me more proper if her led considering it would make him seem like more of a gentleman. Moose had been so distracted by his own thoughts that he hadn't even noticed that the mare had led them to the river and they now stood upon the snow covered bank. "Thank you for leading me here..." He thanked the mare in a quiet voice; so soft in fact that the stallion wasn't sure if the mare had heard him over the rushing sound of the flowing river.

--------------------

Sohalia didn't give a fig for 'male pride'. If she knew his thoughts she would laugh, what did it matter who lead? They would get there either way, and more likely so in one piece then if Moose was leading them. Gentlemanly behaviour was allowing someone to help you when you needed it; falling on ones behind was not!

She also had fairly keen hearing;
'You're welcome.' she replied quietly.
'You should wash your knees if you are able. The water will be..well it will be cold but dried blood will be worse. You might attract the few hardy insects that havent been killed by the weather.'

--------------------

Moose started intently at the rushing river in front of them; taking in the mare's reply and her suggestion. "Yes... I suppose it would be best to try and cleanse the cuts on my knees..." The stallion nooded his head slightly; his eyes focused on the water. I wonder how cold it is..' He shivered merely at the thought. It wasn't going into the water that bothered him {okay maybe that was part of it...}; he was more upset about having to walk around afterward and having his legs partially drenched and partially frozen afterwards. The idea of having little insects such at flies bothering him though seemed much worse than the former and he carefully edged his way toward the intersection of the river and the frozen bank. He placed his front hooves in the water before moving slowly, deeper into the frigid liquid. Moose flinched with every step he took and he meandered his way into the water until it was covering up until just above his knees; wondering if by just standing there like that would heal the cuts. He looked at the mare with a pathetic gaze on his face; clearly afraid that he was doing something wrong and certain that he making himself look even more foolish than he previously had.

--------------------

Sohalia stayed close by as Moose moved slowly into the cold water. She stood with breath bated, watching intently and cautioned him when she felt he had gone too far;
'Be careful, I wouldn't want you to get your hooves stuck in the mud.'

She was fully prepared to drag the stallion out by his tail if need be, not knowing how he managed to grow up and be left out in the world on his own...especially after the plaintive look he turned on her.

'Don't stay in for long,' she said after a few moments.
'Your muscles will cramp, and it will be bad if they do that.'

--------------------

Moose shuffled his feet upon the bottom of the river. "I think the bottom is mostly covered in stones." He assured her; staring down into the water, but his eyes were not able to confirm his statement. He gave a shrug of his shoulders, doubting his hooves would get stuck in the mud. {Or at least hoping that they wouldn't}. Moose stayed in for a minute longer before trudging back out of the freezing water into the equally frigid air. His legs shivered and he attempted to shake his legs free of water droplets clinging to his coat. Then also swished his long tail back and forth a few times hoping to do the same before his eyes were downcast and studying his knees. The water seemed to help some; the dried blood now removed from his legs. "They should heal..." He said; though his tone wasn't completely positive. His attention focused back upon the mare, unsure what to say next. Moose had a strange feeling that he was on his way to the river for some reason before he bumped into the mare and slipped but he couldn't think of the reason. For that matter, had the mare been busy amidst something before escorting him to the river? The stallion frowned in uncertainty.

--------------------

'But the stones have to sit in something, and the mud will be very thick.' Sohalia said as she continued to watch over the stallion.

'You're young, I am sure they will heal fairly swiftly,' she replied, moving away as Moose reversed out of the water and back properly on the bank. Only then did the mare let herself relax. She was only worried in a 'fellow Soquili' sort of way, that was enough, she might be introverted but not callous.

'So were you headed anywhere in particular before you bumped into me and took your fall?' Sohalia asked, regarding the winged one thoughtfully, now that the little crisis was over she was left to wonder why he was even down here, why wasn't on the wing?

--------------------

The stallion froze and quickly lifted his crystal eyes up to focus on the mare, observing the expression on her face with curiosity. Secretly he hoped that her facial features would divulge some hint to Moose as to why she suddenly asked the question he had just pondered asking her. He had quickly made her out to be one of those... mind readers or what not, though it seemed most unlikely. Perhaps they just happened to be thinking the same thing at the same time? He frowned slightly, though acknowledged it as a possibility.

"Honestly, I think I was heading to the river before we ran into one another though I can't recall the reason why I was doing so..." Moose had an expression on his face as if he were deep in thought, trying to over assess his words. He blinked a few times and stared at the mare. "Were you headed anywhere before?" He inquired quickly, only pausing momentarily before speaking rapidly once more. "I mean, how silly of me, of course you were headed somewhere." He closed his eyes and gave a shake of his head. "I'm really sorry for holding you up, you were so kind to lead me to the river and I'm just standing around wasting your time." It was an apology though it was strung together in a terrible fashion.

--------------------

Sohalia remained inscrutable as ever, giving nothing away, just looking unflinchingly at Moose. Really though, there was nothing spooky, nor psychic about the mare, it was just natural curiosity. Maybe the young stallion had been just out for an aimless wander? But in this weather she doubted it.

'You don't? I was just thinking that there must have been some reason, it isn't a nice enough day to just be wandering outside. And I was headed somewhere drier, looking for somewhere to shelter whilst the weather is like it is.'

Sohalia gave what could only be described as a shrug.
'You weren't holding me up at all, I don't have any rush to be where I was heading, but if you feel you must leave, I won't stop you. We all have places to go in our lives.' she smiled faintly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:05 am
.Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow :: Moose and Eponine.
.Date :: Dec. 4, 2007.
.Pages in '[PRP] Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow.' :: 1.
.xxx.

The snow fell like delicate diamonds, each little frozen piece of fluff spiraling down, down, down to the quiet world below. The snow lay in thick patches over the world, like a blanket, turning the gray environment in to something sparkling white. It was most prominent at night, where the moon shone down upon the land made up of a sea of ice, causing the snow to glimmer and glow. Oh, how Eponine loved it.

The young ice blue mare had envisioned the winter to be so beautiful earlier in the year, and thus far she was far from disappointed. With the snow flakes swirling and falling around her, crowning her mane and back in the glorious white stuff, truly Eponine looked like a queen. And she was. Winter had always been her favorite time of year, and the young mare wasn't about to dismiss her position so quickly.

This was the time for her to shine, the night embracing the innocent dreamer as she pranced and ran through the snow. With her white locks wisping behind her, the mare was oblivious to the rest of the world as she cherished the snowfall around her. Where she was, the young one hadn't a clue - but who cared? Far from home, perhaps, and far from the woods where her friend River resided, far from the cliffs where Aureate flew. . . .

Oh, Eponine had long since given up worrying about where her feet trod. Happy and free beneath the hidden stars and moon, the girl almost looked as if she danced. To whom she was performing, no one could know. And if she looked crazy - so what?

Night was a time for dreamers to dream, and so Eponine heeded the call. Tonight she was the winter queen, tonight she laughed and ran with reckless abandon, kicking up snow and running with a herd of imaginary beasts and minions. With hidden wings she flew over the powdered clouds of white, with more cunning than a kalona and skinwalker she maneuvered through the world in a blink of an eye. . . .

Silly though she might look, Eponine was forever a dreamer and no one could deter her from such dreams.

--------------------

A black and white stallion ambled through powdery snow covering the ground; leaving deep gaps in the white crystals where he had previously stepped. If someone was tracking the stallion it would be far too easy in these conditions. Gray clouds overhead were continuously releasing more of the frozen white crystals and they fell along the stallion's back and mane; creating a shimmering effect. The stallion snorted and shook his head whilst he held his wings tighter against his body. Winter certainly was a magnificent season; the world white with wonder and brilliance. However, winter was accompanied by frigid gusts of wind and other elements of cold. Moose and his sister Arctica truly had dissimilar opinions when it came to such a topic. Arctica seemed to thrive during the winter months; despite the freezing components, while Moose simply could not stand being out for long periods of time in the chilly weather. His sister seemed rather unaffected by the cold; or at least she showed no weakness to it. Moose felt inferior to his sister for this reason and wished that he could be more like her when it came to her ability to tolerate the cold. Although most Soquili had the same opinion as Moose in regards to the chilly weather of winter; the stallion only seemed able to distinguish his sister's as being important. After all, Moose was always comparing himself to his siblings. They all were better than him in some way and he constantly felt the need to degrade himself. The stallion closed his eyes and sighed as he continued meandering through the snow; his mind wandering as well. Moose's medium blue eyes opened and they noticed a very peculiar sight in front of him. Not too far off they was a mare who appeared to be dancing amidst the falling snow. The stallion's ears tilted back some and he frowned. Based on her movement and the cheerful expression on her face Moose guessed that she was throughly enjoying the season. Again he gave a sigh; was it possible that this mare before him, such as his sister, was unaffected by the feeling of cold as well? Moose snorted and began making his way closer to the mare while also trying not to catch her attention so he wouldn't disturb her in the blissful state she seemed to be enjoying.

--------------------

It wasn't that Eponine was unaffected by the cold, she merely had a higher tolerance to the weather was all. There was more reason to her play and games than mere pleasure - it kept her heart racing and her body warm admist the snowfall around them.

The young mare hated blizzards, personally. When the wind howled and screamed, a chill entering the air that was mostly unbearable, and the blustering snow allowing for very few to see. . . . Those conditions she couldn't stand! But a beautiful snowfall tonight, this day, absolutely screamed to be enjoyed!

Whirling around, still laughing softly as her breath came out in puffs of steam, she almost missed the shadowy figure nearby. Moose could easily be overlooked thanks to the darkness of night, the long shadows helping cover him within the wintry world. The white on his form also blended in to the thick swirls of snow, helping keep him camouflaged in his surroundings. But it was within a spin that something caught her gaze. . .

Snow flakes were sticking to a form and upon that form there was feathers.

Feathers?

Halting her dizzying spin, it took a moment for her to focus and realize that stars were being blotted out by forms, and when the wind blew there was striped strands of mane and tail blustering with it! Aqua eyes lit up in delight as sure enough, there stood a Moose. . . . and here she'd been dancing like a fool!

"I d-d-didn't realize I had an aud-d-dience!" She stammered, her words light and carefree as ever. Shaking some snow from her coat, she carefully trotted forwards some, bridging the distance a bit but ever reminded of the knowledge of personal space. She didn't want to scare him off by approaching, but she didn't want him to think her stuck up or rude by not drifting closer either. . . .

Amicable as ever, she smiled up at him. "C-c-care to dance?" Oh, she knew he'd say no - they always did - but Eponine was far from shy. Besides, it was fun and harmless and only the stars had to be their witness.

--------------------

The stallion was taken aback by the mare's sudden forwardness upon her noticing him and he automatically took a few steps backward into the powdery snow. "Oh no it-it's all my fault. Really; I should have said something... It's just that I didn't want to disturb you." Moose felt guilty that the mare had paused on his account and he stammered his reply to her. The stallion was afraid he had startled the mare and made her uncomfortable; yet on the contrary she had approached him and seemed friendly so he was truly baffled as to what to think of the mare's actions. Moose attempted to smile politely back at the mare and he also offered a courteous bow. The stallion's eyes widened in shock. "D-dance?" He inquired. Moose was torn two ways by his thoughts. It would be rude to deny the mare a request; especially since he had been as to startle her. Yet... the stallion felt awkward simply walking upon his four hooves and he didn't want to make a complete fool out of himself in front of the mare. He blushed and looked downward; keeping his eyes averted from the mare. "I don't mean to seem horribly offensive but I think it would be best to decline.... I... I can't dance." The last part of his sentence was said ever so quietly; Moose hoping on some level that the mare would fail to hear him. His medium blue eyes quickly focused back onto the mare. "Please don't let me spoil the mood though! I pray you continue to dance since you seemed most ebullient doing so." The stallion hoped the mare would cease dancing simply due to his interruption.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:08 am
.The Halloween Spirit and The Cow :: Damascus and Tetra.
.Date :: Dec. 5, 2007.
.Pages in '[PRP] The Halloween Spirit and The Cow.' :: 1.
.xxx.

It was still snowing. God damn it! Tetra HATED the snow! Peering out from a cave she took shelter in, Tetra watched the massive flakes drift down, covering the already white land. Ok, so Tetra didn't mind snow itself, or the cold, it was it's color! White! Tetra's black pelt stood out like a swore thumb! It was hard to miss the[ moving black in the sea of white.

Tetra was invisible to most, and she liked to keep it that way. She side and disappeared back into the dark, cave, laying down beside a rock. The red glowed lightly, so that she could see the details of her surroundings. Her crimson eyes darted around for a moment before disappearing under her black eyelids. She'd sleep the storm out. Resting her head on the cool ground, she wondered if the snow would ever stop.

--------------------

The cow pelted Soquili quickly made his way through the snowfall as the flakes increased in size and rate at which they were descending from the gray sky above. It seemed that the snow storm was steadily growing worse around the stallion and that it was necessary to reach his teepee as soon as possible otherwise he may be caught in the blizzard. Halting though the stallion doubted he would have time to make it all the way to the teepee that resided in the mountains considering how the storm had gotten increasingly worse in such a short time. When the stallion had left early in the morning from his home there had been no snow falling and only a slight layer of the white powder coating the frozen ground. Damascus was sure that if he simply reached the mountain's base in time that he could seek shelter from the winter storm in some cave. He once again proceeded on his way; his new destination decided upon. Damascus' black eyes spotted an opening of a cave beyond the white flakes as he grew closer to the mountain. He entered the cave and observed it before his eyes stared in surprise at a figure who already was using it as shelter. The stallion made up his mind and approached the form resting upon the stony base of the cave. He bowed politely to the mare and cleared his throat. "Would you mind ever so terribly if I shared this shelter with you until the snow desists?" The stallion was formal and doubted the mare would decline his request considering her current predicament as well.

--------------------

Tetra was just about to drifted off when the voice of another filled her ears. Her eyes shot open and she raised her head, looking to the newcomer. A stallion, no less, with the pattern of a cow. Tetra blinked at him for a moment, looking him over. Besides the shark mer that belonged to her owner, she had yet to see another animal pattern soquilli. She had see others like her, those with clothes of the two leggers, those that soared the sky but this was a first for the mare...She was starring...The mare shook her head out to snap out of it. "It would be rude of me to deny you. Of course you may stay. It could be another while before for the storm passes, so you should make yourself comfortable." Her voice was soft and quiet, though audible. Her crimson orbs strayed from the stallion to the entrance of the cave. The snow was coming down harder, almost white out condition. The stallion was lucky to find this safe haven when her did.

"My name is Tetra" She spoke after a few minutes of an eerie silence. "May I know the name of the company that has joined me?"

--------------------

The mare seemed to have not been aware of the stallion's presence until he spoke; and yet once he had she seemed bewildered. Damascus raised an eyebrow at the mare as she simply continued to stare at him; and he wondered if she had in fact heard or been aware of the question he had posed to her. A small smirk tugged at the corner of his lips when she finally did reply. Of course it would make the mare seem rude if she had chose to decline his request though he chose not to address that. He gave the mare another bow. "I thank you for your hospitality." If the mare had protested his company then Damascus would had ventured on ward to seek a different shelter though it seemed that no notion such as that was upon the mare's mind. He waited a moment before retreating closer to the back of the cave where the mare was resting and he lay near her; though not too close either so that he wouldn't alarm her due to the close proximity. After another brief period of silence the stallion peered at the mare from the corner of his eye. "So how long have you been avoiding the storm for in this cave?" The stallion wondered just how long the mare had been using this as a shelter and he also couldn't help but to think that the storm may last the entire night. The stallion tilted his head toward the mare some as she attempted a what may provide as the beginnings of a polite conversation. "My name is Damascus. It's a pleasure to meet you though I'm sure it would be more appropriate it these were different circumstances." He mentally chuckled; thinking how a number of others would likely agree with his assessment.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:10 am
.In Luce Lunae :: Auri and Keiran.
.Date :: Dec. 9, 2007.
.Pages in '[PRP] In Luce Lunae.' :: 1.
.xxx.

A mare stood, bathed by the luminous moonlight, upon the outskirts of the forest. Her silver eyes reflected the full moon in them; staring contently into black nighttime sky. The evergreen trees of the forest had a layer of snow resting upon a majority of the branches; as did the frozen ground. The world was primarily white due to the season of winter that was drawing closer. A gust of frozen air passed by the mare yet she didn't shiver as many others would have. Auri was able to tolerate the frigid temperatures of winter; having dealt with them over the course of a few years. The mare exhaled and white wisps lingered in the air her once warm breath was encased by the cold. She allowed her eyes to stare downward at the vanishing wisps; her eyelids halfway closed and giving the mare a veiled, mysterious expression. The mare's eyelids closed suddenly overcome by a feeling of fatigue. Shaking her head the mare managed to keep her self from drifting off while still standing and she decided that the best solution was to walk of the tiredness. Auri opened her silver eyes and she began ambling away from the forest; her hooves carrying her across the frozen white surface.

--------------------

Keiran stomped through the snow almost angrily but he had a mischievous grin on his face. He didn't like the feeling of snow but then again he hated the feeling of grass on his hooves too. Did he like anything about the world? His pointed tail flickered back and forth, occasionally leaving a mark on a tree trunk or slashing away some flowers. He stopped by a puddle of melted snow and gazed down at his reflection. Keiran admired his flowing mane and how it just seemed to catch the wind at the right time. He loved himself; not to the extent of Ariston's love but Keiran was pretty close.

He hadn't spotted Auri in the distance and his path would eventually bring him close enough to spot her. But it wasn't like he was looking for company anyway. He preferred to be by himself or adding misery into the lives of others but right now he preferred solitude.

--------------------

The mare's black ears swiveled atop her head as the sound of another's hooves upon the frozen snow drifted to her. Auri was surprised that anyone else would be out in such chilly weather not to mention at such a late hour. She halted and a few seconds later the sound ceased as well; making the mare even more curious. She began to scan the land with her silver eyes; although it was dark it wouldn't be difficult to spot another due to the rays of moonlight reflected off the shimmering white snow. Finally Auri noticed another standing in the distance; they were frozen it seemed as their head hung downcast and they made no movements. The mare frowned and titled her head; wondering what had caused them to halt in the first place and remain so still in such a position. The black and white mare had long since forgotten her tired feelings as she stared, over come by curiosity, at the figure. Auri doubted that the other knew she was there and she would draw closer to them if she could yet it seemed her body wouldn't move; as if her hooves were attached to the frozen snow. The mare continued staring at the figure of the other illuminated by the moonlight; the silence felt endless.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:20 am
.::RP Log::.
.A Night Of Pleasure :: Nixsi and Kai.
.Date :: Dec. 31, 2007.
.Conversation :: Over AIM.

Nixsi stared down at her hooves for a moment before looking back up into Kai's emerald eyes- "I..." She closed her mouth again and looked away briefly before finding the courage to allow her gaze to fall upon the stallion once again. "Kai... so do you have any feelings for me?" The mare released a small sigh; somewhat assuming a negative response from the stallion.

--------------------

Kai paused. "Probably not. And I have warned you before. I'm NOT nice whatever you may think. And I don't get involved with." He paused, as he gave the mare a glance from head to hoof. "With mares like you.. I prefer my tastes to be sophisticated by all means." His words were a subtle hint for Nixsi, that indicated by his tone and words that he had no feelings for the mare. But as easy as the words were to say.. It was no truth. Since the very first meeting, he had cared for the mare.

--------------------

She stared at Kai in disbelief. "With mares like me?" She took offense and attempted to glare at the stallion. "You certainly make a convincing point when you say you aren't nice. Though I think your words really don't reach that deep. You aren't really like this Kai..." Her voice softened and she tilted her head "No one can hide behind a facade forever....'

--------------------

Becoming slightly un-nerved by the mare's words, he scrambled to make a cunning reply. "I can make a convincing point because it is the truth. No matter how you look at it, darling." He said to the mare, his voice became cold and rough as he adopted a frosty expression. With a distasteful glance to the mare, "When did you know so much about me?" He asked, his tone mocking. "What makes you think it's all a facade?"

--------------------

Nixsi shook her head persistently. "No. It's not the truth." She refused to allow herself to think that. "... Darling?" She furrowed her brow in confusion at the sudden name which Kai chose to refer to her as. He wouldn't call me darling if he didn't care in some way... She pondered for a few moments as to why the stallion would choose such a name. "I doubt I know a fraction of who you truly are; though I think you are simply trying to hide who you are because you are afraid."

--------------------

Afraid? Is that what she thought of him? "When will you stop believing in fairy tales?" He scorned, his expression twisting into one of disbelief. "Why would I hide who I am? What do I have to hide?" His tone, demanding and taunting. What did a mare know about him anyways? Granted he wasn't afraid, but there were a few that knew he hid behind a mask. It was impossible to believe that someone could see through his facade only after a few days time.

--------------------

The mare frowned. "I can't stop believing when I don't think of it as a fairy tale. And I don't know why you'd try to hide it... But there is a saying that everyone has something to hide." She flicked her tail. "Perhaps you carry it upon your shoulders as if it's your sole purpose to cover it up. Sometimes the past is painful; is that what you're trying to hide" Nixsi continued, frowning as she stared at him.

--------------------

"Perhaps you are too childish to understand the difference between a fairy tale and reality." He shot the comment at her, while sparks of anger flickered within his emerald green eyes. He stepped a few steps closer to the mare, until his frame over towered hers. He couldn't care less about her fairy tale dreams but her questions angered him. "What right do you have to my past?" He gritted his teeth slightly, and his words were curt. Nixsi was stepping beyond her boundaries, But never would he display such anger to a mare or any mare for that matter. He did NOT want to be called a brute by any means.

--------------------

"You're the one being childish in my opinion. Though it's not as if my opinion matters to you in the least bit anyhow." She glared at the incorrigible stallion before quickly backing away from him a few paces as his expression changed to that of rage. "I..." Nixsi tried to find words. "I don't necessarily have any right... And I'm not forcing you to share your past with me. I'm merely pointing out that you might be so reserved because of an incident that occurred in the past. And if that's the case..." The mare frowned slightly as she tried to make Kai understand. "Shouldn't you let it go?"

--------------------

Closing his eyes briefly, he was glad to see that his anger no longer boiled but only simmered at the top. He was relieved to see that she didn't pry into the issues further. "What if I did?" He said, his tone slightly accusing. "It's none of your business to ask in the first place. So if you COULD, please refrain from asking at all.. it would be most welcome." His eyes narrowed, as he watched her back away. She was asking too much of him.

If anything, he couldn't let go.. The memories still haunted him. Even if.. she no longer happened to reside in this world. His expression softened as he recalled a memory. But the issue at hand was far more important than his memories. Snapping back to reality, "Childish..? How so?" He said, with such sarcasm that it was clear, that he didn't believe her.. "I am above such antics."

--------------------

She shook her head and sighed. "Why are you so determined to push me away Kai? I'm sorry if I have upset you by my inquiries but I only have felt the need to do so since I care about you." Nixsi wished that Kai would reciprocate her feelings though she doubted that it was possible. "It's quite obvious." She glared at him. "If you were to open your eyes and observe yourself you would understand exactly what I mean when I say you are being impolite."

--------------------

"Pushing you away? I don't actually recall." He noted, raising an eyebrow. "As a matter of fact, we're talking now aren't we? We also happened to be talking before, but I do have other prior engagements, you know." He pointed it out to her. If she didn't cause so much trouble for him, he would have admired her keen perceptiveness. But nonetheless, It was incredibly troubling. He admitted to himself that her words of 'pushing her away' was indeed quite accurate.

He just wanted as much distance between them as possible.. From the start, he knew that she was too naive and innocent for her own good. it would result in both their downfalls, Logic dictated. There were far too much the opposites to ever get along. Unfortunately, he had followed his feelings rather than logic. Stepping back, "I can see myself. And I don't put myself above the behavior of being impolite. if I claimed to be polite, I would indeed acknowledge that I'm being impolite. But obviously, I didn't."

"Or do you just want attention Nix? Is that what you want?" He was aware that wasn't the real reason why she had come.. But his heart wouldn't to allow anyone to come close to it. All she wanted was to care for him, and from the first meeting. He had known that.. And yet, he had hurt her and he continued to do so.

--------------------

Nixsi furrowed her brow at the stallion; wondering if he was being manipulative or if he really wasn't aware of the emotional attachment she felt towards him. The mare's voice was nearly inaudible as she spoke. "If it hurts those around you... wouldn't you feel compassion and mentally try to stop yourself?" Perhaps Kai was too insensitive.... Though Nixsi doubted that. He understood that he was hurting her... At least only someone completely oblivious wouldn't realize that she was currently enduring pain. Kai lacked compassion Nixsi decided; either that or he choose to ignore the feelings he felt and she wondered how anyone could be capable of such. Again the stallion seemed to make it about her. She didn't want attention; apparently she hadn't made that clear enough. "I don't understand what you mean by that." The mare stated, shaking her head as she spoke. Kai certainly was a confusing stallion.

--------------------

"It's exactly for the purpose, of why I don't keep anyone close to me. I'm only human. By no means, am I the devil." His voice softening, but his tone remained less than friendly. "I don't ask others to care for me .." One of the first truths to come out of his mouth and probably the last. "It's only for those who believe they can, only to end up with heartbreak or disappointment." He let his gaze drift over her, before turning away. The moon shone brightly .. but it only pained him to look at the moon. It was a night like this, that had encountered Nixsi.

But his words was the truth. He hadn't asked the mare to have feelings with him. If Nixsi had any feelings for him whatsoever, it was better to be heartbroken earlier than later. And he was certainly trying.. no other rake could blame him for the lack of not. "If you don't know what I mean by attention.. Allow me to enlighten you in easier words." He murmured as he walked up to her. With a whisper in her ear, "If it isn't just attention you want, perhaps you prefer something more intimate?"

--------------------

The mare wondered how anyone could choose to be withdrawn from others and force themselves to endure solitude. Nixsi knew that she for one would not enjoy being alone constantly. And overly... Kai wasn't just attempting to be alone by avoiding others... The stallion implied his disposition was for the sake of pushing others away. The mare couldn't believe that her and the stallion seemed to be on completely opposite ends of the spectrum. "How can you sit there and convince yourself it's not your fault when you have affected someone else in such a way?" The mare's tone again was pleading; trying to reason with the stallion. He seemed so heartless and cruel... Nixsi frowned at Kai; still not understanding. "Sexual attention?" She repeated before shaking her head. "How on earth could you even suggest that I would desire attention in that form at a time like this." She wondered what would have made the stallion suggest such a preposterous thing.

--------------------

"How delightfully boring." He thought out loud, with a sigh. "To answer your question, It ISN'T my problems when someone else's feelings interfere with their actions. I didn't ask FOR it, okay?" He shrugged, while shaking his head. "I don't convince myself. Like I said before, it's the truth. Believe it if you will. It doesn't affect me whether you do or not." His words rang loud in the air, as he glanced off in another direction before turning his focus back on the mare in front of him. But her pleading voice nagged at his consciousness. Pushing the annoying thought away, "If you won't provide me entertainment.. Than explain why I should even be here?" He said, with a questioning yet mocking stare.

--------------------

Nixsi frowned and continued to wonder just how the stallion was able to live with himself when he acted in such a manner. Didn't he feel even the slightest quiver of remorse or regret as he continued to say such harsh words? Kai was continuing to crush Nixie’s hopes of uncovering the side he choose to hide; though... the mare was beginning to think that side didn't exist. Perhaps what Kai had said was true... Perhaps she was simply wishing for a fairy tale; one that would never come true. Though... There was something in his tone that provided her with a flicker of hope. It would be impossible to inform another just exactly what it was. Suddenly though the stallion's words outraged the mare. Was this simply a game to him? "Entertainment?!" Her tone was defiant and extremely irritated. "Is that all you want out of this? Entertainment?" How could the stallion be so tactless; how could he even begin to think of sexual relations as entertainment.

--------------------

"Life is entertainment." He said in a questioning tone. "As one often says says, Live life to the fullest." His manner was nonchalant. "But the question is how." He admitted a little slyly. "Sexual entertainment is fun AND it helps to pass the time. It's actually quite enjoyable. I'm not the only stallion .. or mare for that matter you'll find who enjoy the same things I do."

--------------------

Nixsi was become more and more infuriated by the stallion as he continued to speak. It really was as if this entire encounter was simply a game for him; nothing more than entertainment. "Sexual relations should not occur simply for the sake of entertainment or to pass the time." Her tone was matter-of-fact like and she wished that at this moment she were deaf so she didn't have to hear his opinion on the subject since it was rude in her opinion. "It's insulting to compare such relations and I can't believe you would say such a horrendous thing." The mare didn't know what to say; everything Kai was saying was making the mare angrier by the second though it wouldn't be becoming to act on her emotions when they were that of rage.

--------------------

Now she was becoming angry? If it were anyone else, the conversation would have ended LONG ago on an angry note. "This will be quite a sight." He thought silently to himself, with a smirk. Interesting. Or at least, the situation was becoming more so. "Believe it or not." He said with an amused smile upon his face. "It's like I told you before." He scoffed "Unlike the saying. Opposites DON'T attract. As you can see, and I’m sure, being convinced.. You should give up by now.. Don't you think so?" His voice became slightly more enthusiastic, hoping that Nixsi WOULD give up on her ideas. And Hopefully, this would be the end of it.

--------------------

The mare couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Maybe they don't." She said; her tone cold as she glared at the stallion. The pair couldn't be more opposite even if they tried. Maybe it was time Nixsi did give up; after all if they weren't getting along now how would they ever? Though, that was what Kai wanted. He wanted her to forfeit and leave her alone and she supposed he would continue to treat everyone else how he was currently treating her in order to maintain his solitude. Yet Nixsi was one who cared about other's feelings and if he really wanted her to leave then maybe it was best if she did? Even though Kai had infuriated her she still couldn't help but to carry the feelings she had for him from close to the time when they had first met.

--------------------

With a feeling of satisfaction, he watched as she gave up the fight. But something inside still nagged at him. Pulling back slightly, a few steps away from the mare. His determination wavered, as the mare became cold. Granted, that was the reaction that he was trying to get. But actually RECIEVING it was a different matter. Not that he wasn't used to a cold attitude, but it was as if the mare had done a complete turnaround in a matter of seconds. From pleading and gentle to irritation and cruelty.

.. But hadn't he done the same to her? Ignoring his facade for a moment, he sobered up, becoming serious. "What do you want from me?" He asked, his no longer mocking or angry. As if he was talking to someone, a friend rather seriously. But however serious he was, didn't mean that he would be friendly either.

--------------------

Nixsi was taken back by his question and his sudden change in tone. "I..." The mare stuttered; unable to find words. Her mouth quickly shut again. What did she want from him after all.... Clearly she wanted something since her mind had been pushing her to converse with the stallion even if it was futile. Nixsi knew that she possessed feelings for Kai... It made sense that she would want the same from him. Even if he wouldn't be able to feel the same for her it was her obligation to answer his inquiry. "I want you to feel something towards me... and if that means being in a relationship..." Nixsi paused for a moment as she considered the stallion. "Then that's what I want..." She concluded; her voice trailing off.

--------------------

"I'll be truthful than, Nix. All I feel is friendship towards you. I can't give you the relationship you want. I can't give it to anyone." He was obviously frustrated with her request, letting his emotions show upon his face. He had known that a serious relationship was what she wanted. "It'd be better if we just said our good-byes here and now." He concluded the conversation with the statement. It was really too bad that she wasn't like other mares, but instead, had a sensible head on her shoulders. "At this rate.. You'll be the one hurt by this relationship If you, not I, should choose to continue it." He warned her.. Hoping she wouldn't get hurt. "You'll be better of if find someone else who can provide you with a family and a GOOD life. I'm not willing to offer myself in this exchange, which is precisely what you want." He struggled to sound composed, with a expressionless face. "All I'm willing to offer you in a night of pleasure." His voice soft, as he turned his head away. There was no doubt that she would refuse the stallion..

--------------------

The mare repeatedly shook her head; attempting to refrain from hearing the stallion's words. The mare was certain that the stallion had some sort of feelings for her even if he wouldn't admit it to her or himself. "No." She said; holding back the tears that would surely spill from her eyes at the thought of saying good bye so abruptly. They had parted a few times before and ran into each other but that wasn't a guarantee that after this they would meet again and the mare wasn't ready to give up on the stallion. "You won't be hurt at all?" She retorted; her tone resentful as she considered the stallion's words. She was already hurting and he was oblivious to her pain; the mare thought that she couldn't be hurt much worse than she already was by the stallion. She choose ignore his advice of finding another stallion; rather distraught and half listening to the stallion as she tried to gather her thoughts. "Now there's an idea." She added; even though she meant to be sarcastic her tone wasn't in the least due to her current state. "A night of pleasure." Her voice was that of a whisper as she repeated his words though not really considering what they meant.

--------------------

Nixsi’s eyes appeared to glisten within the moonlight, he noticed out of the corner of his eye. he had dealt with enough mares to know that those were tears in her eyes.. He had seen many tears in the past, but he was hardly affect by it.. until now. But it was inevitable, that he would have hurt her. Everyone who came close to him with such intentions usually did/ He only kept a few genuine relationships, where both sides knew not to pry into the other's secrets. There were long and quiet moments, where Kai and his friend sat together in long silences. Simply.. understanding, without speaking.

But what COULD he have offered her? Nixsi wasn't thinking along the same lines that he was.. She didn't want a sort of friendship with an affair.. or so he had thought. He was quickly surprised by her words. "W-what?" He wasn't planning on this.. at all. Hell, it wasn't even a question this time! .. Nevertheless, the silence went on for a few moments before he finally replied with an answer. Didn't he just want to run away from this mare an hour ago? Jesus, what was wrong with him? He asked himself the question repeatedly, as he stepped back to take a look at his behavior. But despite his thoughts.. Lord knew, that he wanted it. If only she had refused.. He would have been able to walk away with regrets on his mind, but a peaceful life afterwards. But the point was, that she hadn't refused.

"Will you regret it?" His voice low, stepping close enough to the mare that they made body contact. Hesitantly, he reached out to her.. his face in her mane. He waited to see if she would shake him off or not.

--------------------

The mare couldn't help but to let a few tears slid down the sides of her cheeks as she attempted to cope with all the emotions she felt. Nixsi was unable to look up at Kai face and therefore missed the vulnerable expression that seemed to grace his features. Was it possible that the stallion could be compassionate? She heard his question yet couldn't respond; everything was a blur and she didn't even know why he was asking 'What?'. Nixsi felt the stallion's neck arch over hers and she flinched at the sudden contact between them; she wasn't sure if she should be comforted by him or protest. The mare shook her head at the stallion final question though she wasn't sure exactly what she was getting herself into as she made the gesture.

--------------------

Despite the sudden tenseness between both parties, he didn't move. "I don't know what I'm thinking.. or even what I'm doing." He muttered his emerald green eyes downcast. "But I suppose you may be acting the same way." After all her earlier protesting.. It was strange for her to be so quiet. But wasn't it the same for him? he observed quietly. After his evasive, and rude answers.. Why did he still do this? When the outcome could only result in grief.

Both of them knew.. that this wasn't right. but neither was it wrong. But who had expected a happy ending, or the typical love that couples usually had? Perhaps Nixsi had dreams like that once.. or still. No one could determine what the future would bring after all. He found those to be his last thoughts before the darkness fully enveloped them, like a blanket.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff