Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:02 pm
Welcome Buster and Melphie!! Nice to meet you!! and are they calling you Ryoko-chan maybe from the anime Tenchi Muyo?? Cuz I love that anime!!! Ryoko's hawt and cool both! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:21 pm
well sense im new i this guild i think ill say a few things like..........idk know but my names derek  

Echo Vision

Barrouk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:00 pm
Hey, I'm Barrouk. Yeah, I'm new to the guild, I'm glad to be in it, too. I've never been in a guild before, so this will be my first. By the looks of it, I've made a good choice for my first guild. And, yeah. Oh, also, my sister is in this guild, so that's another reason why I joined it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:16 pm
who is your sister?  

Darthspanky

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:52 am
Darthspanky
who is your sister?

I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:03 pm
So, yes. Introducing myself...
Hi-llo, I'm JadedLies. I'm new to the guild, and we all know why I joined. I've actually been playing on Gaia for two years, just not on this account...Yes...I have another account, but there were some problems, and now I can't get into it. But that's okay...Um...I just recently turned sixteen. -dances- I'm in eleventh grade. And I'm kinda sorta obsessed with my culture (I'm Vietnamese). And...yeah. mrgreen

JadedLies

CronoKinslayer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:08 am
im 13..my name is crono...i live in asia....my english very suck....im stupid....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:03 am
Hey. I'm Qaanita (Call me Keex).

I am.. South African - living in Australia.

and.. I'm 15.  

Xx-Madame-Sorrows-xX

Funkcarla8

Dapper Shopper

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:29 am
I can't remember if i have introduced myself so Here it goes:
I'm Carla...14 years old... English and live in Surrey, England  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:40 pm
Hello everyone~!

I've just been asked to join this forum today and I have obviously accepted 3nodding

It is a pleasure to meet you all and hope to chat with you soon~! Anyways a little about myself:

My name is Tara, I'm 21 years old and i live in canada. I work part time in a daycare in the baby room (which i love). A friend of a friend introduced me to gaia which i became addicted too~! lol.

Hmmm what else, I enjoy reading romance novels (lol sucker for them), HUGE anime fan, and i'm currently getting addicted to mangas 3nodding TV shows i like: Ghost Whisperer, Family Guy, Futurama, hmmm can't think of anything else right now.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

flutti

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:08 pm
Hey, Flutti here!

I'm glad to be part of this guild. There's no special reason to why I'm here - besides having fun.

Just to throw a bit into this post, I'm Canadian with an Asian background. I enjoy listening to many types of music and doodle during my spare time. Currently, I need to be inspired... hehe sweatdrop

That's all for now, Peace-out!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:52 pm
Hello, I'm new here. Just thought I'd introduce myself.  

Eratos

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:54 pm
welcome newcomer(s) to the FG-4-PG guild!where abnormality is the normality of this locality. may we show you the peace and warmth, the wild and free, the insane and the slight pervertedness that is our guild! please read the rules and other stickys and announcemnts. and enjoy yourself.

(good jorb there Eratos)*thumbs up*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:38 am
hello im new and thanks for inviting me to the guild crying  

Thawn

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:02 am
Thawn
hello im new and thanks for inviting me to the guild crying

Hi thawn and hi to all the other new ppl! Welcome! I hope to see you around the guild soon!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games