Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Stranded - RP (properly) OR GTFO. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:52 am
"Mmm this place is rather cosy for a rabbits hole" Mika thought "I wonder what that wolf is doing...probably sleeping or slacking off" Mika thgouht smiling she went out of her new temporary home and decided to look for some other sorce of food other then rabbit  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:44 am
Meanwhile..

"Get lost you damn vultures, go to some desert you mangy birds! MY PIG!" Wolfe pulled out her gun and began to shoot the vultures one by one. "Ugh...More food I guess.." Wolfe said rubbing her bloated tummy.  

Pirate-Wolfe

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:33 am
Mika's ears twitch at the sound of gun shots "Stupid wolf" Mika mutterd as she continues her hunt  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:33 am
Mika soon returns to her rabbit hole with various edable items from around the island "This should keep me going for a wile" Mika thought happily "I wonder how the wofl is going?" mika thought  

neckroz209

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:19 am
"Hm... i bet that wolf could use something other then meat...ill drop off some fruit once it falls asleep or it will probably kill me" Mika thought happily at her plan to secretly help Wolfe  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:01 am
Wolfe stared at her finger nails "Hmm...Haven't been clipped in a while" Wolfe smirked "And thats just the way I like 'em!"  

Pirate-Wolfe

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:50 pm
((Thanks neckroz you killed a perfectly good roleplay. evil ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:34 am
Chundo walks back into the cave carrying a stack of palm leaves, "The floor is pissing me off." Chudo puts the palm leaves down on the ground and lies on them, "Much more comfortable."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:50 am
"Oh something comfy you want aye?" Wolfe grinned, Wolfe threw a pile of vulture feathers at Chundo. "Comfy enough?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:12 am
Chundo fluffs up the the feathers, "I'm going to make a pillow with these."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:19 pm
"Here use some of these cloak scraps I saved" Wolfe tossed Chundo the scraps "I knew they could of come in handy."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:32 pm
"Thanks," Chundo said smiling.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:49 pm
"Awww its so cute when you smile" Said Wolfe pinching one of Chundos cheeks.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:44 pm
Chundo gets a pressure point and bites down on Wolfe's fingers.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:56 pm
Wolfe pulls away "Well I see someones hungry..Want some ham?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games